Blue Petals (Hosuh x Reader)

By -Froggy_Chi-

[Reader is nonbinary] I moved away to save myself... from the bullies and... from this disease... it gets wor... More

𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝓉𝓌𝑜
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎𝓉𝓌𝑜
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝑒
𝓈𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈
𝒫𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓈

𝓉𝓌𝑜

1K 37 9
By -Froggy_Chi-

I make it to vidcon and am meeting so many fans of mine and it's so fun! Everyone is so nice and sweet.

I'm chatting with my friends when out of the corner of my eye I spot a familiar purple mop of hair, styled just like I remember it. It's my cousin!

I excuse myself from the conversation with my friends and casually walk behind him so he doesn't suspect a thing when I strike. He's busy talking to some other guy I don't recognize.

I'm totally going to pounce on him! It's something we've done since I joined his family when I was 12. He was the first person I really grew to trust though he's a year younger than me.

There's a clearing in the crowd and I jump onto his back and whisper in his ear, "give me your money loser."

"OH MY FREAKIN HECK!" He gasps clutching his chest as I'm clinging onto his back like a sloth.

"Hey Stephen. It's been half a decade." I laugh patting his head.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" He questions not even bothering to shake me off.

"Uh I'm here to host a panel you full brained oaf." I roll my eyes dropping to the floor and turning to look at his face.

"Uh what?" He questions.

"Really? I'm (channel name)... I have 6 million subscribers... really... why are YOU here?" I snap.

"I'm here with my friends, we started a channel four years ago..." he smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.4K 48
Just some imagines for Male Readers. My old account was deleted so I had to make a new one. #1🏅- avaayala (9/27/23) #1🏅- insertmalereader (9/29/23)
138K 2.4K 20
you lost everything. your mother and father left you as a child, you were shunned from the village, all you had left was your friend hiccup. he was l...
24.5K 866 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
1.6K 94 25
It all started when he accepted my friend request on Facebook. I couldn't believe that he actually accepted my friend request. I was so happy. I don'...