A Secret To Be Kept {Bendy x...

By INeedHelpTTvTT

Bendy has finally graduated middle school, and starts as a freshman in highschool. He meets a guy named Cuphe... More

Chapter 1
·*.°{Chapter 2}°.*·
*.·°{Chapter 3}°·.*
*.°·{Chapter 4}·°.*
*.°·{Chapter 5}·°.*
°·*.{Chapter 6}.*·°
°·*.{Chapter 7}.*·°
·.*°{Chapter 8}°*.·
°·*.{Chapter 9}.*·°
°*.·{Chapter 10}·.*°
*·.°{Chapter 11}°.·*
*.°·{Chapter 12}·°.*
°.·*{Chapter 13}*·.°
.*·°{Chapter 14}°·*.
.*°·{Chapter 15}·°*.
Uhm...
×Chapter 16×
××Chapter 17××
×××Chapter 18×××
××Chapter 19××
×Chapter 20×
❦Chapter 21❦
❧Chapter 22❧
CHAPTER 23.
Chapter 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
Chapter 28...
-•{Last Chapter}•-
!Bonus Chapter Notice!

CHAPTER 27

1.8K 56 275
By INeedHelpTTvTT

A/N: I got out early so I have some time ahahah,,, merry thanksgiving

Cuphead's POV

"I...I..." I stuttered, trying to think of a plan. What I do know is that Bendy is...possessed... and that I have to take that knife away from him. I shifted my eyes to the left, upwards, to the right. I just don't want to hurt him. I can easily just take him out, but what if I end up getting him into a coma...or worse.

"ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ADMIT!!! BENDY IS FEELING UNTRUSTWORTHY!" screamed the possessed midget.

Wait...untrustworthy? But I HAVE to keep my secrets. It's too much. Way too much. WE JUST GOT TOGETHER! And I'm not losing him...

In less than a second, I grasped his right wrist. The one I held most with and the one he drew with. And I broke it.

This was very painful to see. But thankfully I closed my eyes so I wouldn't see him with a broken right arm. But his agonizing screaming was driving me with so much regret. I just wanted everything to be normal. I hate life so much.

But he makes it so much better...

I'll always remember his words...

Bendy's POV
(Back at the house)

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!?? WHAT THE HELL AM I F*CKING DOING?!!??!?

I CANT MOVE!! I CAN'T CONTROL IT.

I can only hear and see what I'm doing...
Just 5 minutes ago...I woke up...but
I...
I'm scared...
I... I just tied Boris and Mugs up.
They're...They're crying and muffling something. They have bandanas covering their mouths...
I need-

SHUT IT BENDY.
Huh-
TELL ME WHEN HE ARRIVES HOME.
N- aaAAAHH! Ow ow ow OW OW OW!! DID YOU JUST-
IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS TO CONTINUE, TELL ME WHEN. IF THIS DOESN'T BOTHER YOU, THEN THE LIFE OF BORIS WILL.
NO! I'll tell you! I'll tell you...

It then destroyed the inside by breaking mirrors, plates and used glass cups as Cup's head and threw it across the kitchen room. And playing with knifes. It kept one in the back pocket. All the doors where it created chaos were closed.

Suddenly, the door opened and my body in rapid movement parkour-ed the kitchen towards the front door. Cup was there.

I was at the verge of tears. I didn't want anything to happen to him. I love him.

I don't want him to get hurt.

.
.
.
It pointed the knife towards Cups and I was trying my best to scream or shout out something. The only thing I was able to control were my tears.

"I...I..." Cup stuttered.

I was crying so much. Whatever Cup was hiding made me feel like he didn't trust me.

It screamed out that I was feeling untrustworthy. Suddenly, there was pain in my right arm. Cup broke it. I know what he's doing, so I'm not angry that he broke my arm. But the pain was unbearable. So I just started to cry even harder. To the point where It was tired of it.

"STOP CRYING I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!!!"

Cuphead's POV

He's wiping his tears... wait, this is my chance! I took the knife away from him and threw it over the hedges. Simultaneously, pushing him onto the ground.
Apparently, it made the tree turn a red color.

He got up, slowly. It looked directly into my eyes and smirked. The tree cracked. And the demon fell onto its knees. Thus, revealing its true self. The one who possessed Bendy. It was another demon. Just like Bendy. But with bigger horns, longer and thicker tail, and tall.

"C-Cu..p" the smaller demon tried to get up but only fell on its knees again.

"Bendy?"
"SILENCE!" the taller demon shouted. The tree continued to crack and then burst into thousands of other demons that look like Bendy, all in different sizes and different horn designs...

They were the rest of the 99.9% of the demon population gone missing.

The one who possessed Bendy was the tallest of them all. And seemed to be the one in charge of the group. He spoke: "You...YOU RUINED OUR LIVES!!!" The tall demon let out black shards of rage. One of them hit me and got me injured, which surprisingly didn't hurt as much. Maybe it's because I didn't care what would happen to me.
"B-but, I didn't do anything!" I shouted back.

"Your family tree...they've lied about us for centuries...they got everyone on their side. All the lies...all the abuse...all the pain...was THE BECAUSE OF YOUR FAMILY!!!!"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I didn't say anything about you! My family may have committed all the wrongdoings but just because I'm part of them DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BLAME IT ALL ON ME!"

"NO EXCUSES! WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET THE LAST DEMON SO WE CAN RUN AWAY FROM THIS CRUEL WORLD! WE WON'T HAVE TO BE YOUR BURDENS ANYMORE, WE WON'T HAVE TO DESTROY YOUR LIVES!"

"YOU'RE JUST PROVING THAT YOU'RE AS BAD AS WHAT THEY SAY-"

"SHUT UP!!!!"

The screaming came from the little demon on its knees. Bendy looked exhausted from all the drama.

"Don't fight... I'm so tired of all this. I have a choice... I want to stay here... getting revenge won't make you all happy. It'll just make you feel worse... I'm begging you...just leave us alone...you can either live here and continue to try to raise your reputation...or leave to start your own community. Doing this won't make anything feel any better."

"..."

"........"

The demons got into a multiple circles and talked. I couldn't hear anything but they seem to talk about Bendy's speech. I'm so proud of him,,,,

"Alright, we've made our decision. Because we don't enjoy getting harassed daily, we will start our community somewhere else. And we'll stop your terrible fortunes. We will let you go ONLY because your husband seems to like you a lot."

"We're not married..."

"...yet!" I shouted jokingly. From all the way over here, I can tell his face got red.

"Whatever, I apologize for the damages...but seriously, admit your sins, cup guy..." and then, he and his crew flew away like a black cloud being carried away.

It was silent after that.

We didn't look at each other. But inside, we were relieved that the chaos s finally over.

"Cup..."

"...yeah?"

"What sins?"

SH*T- "Oh...that..."

"Well?"

"Uh...I kind of...did something you might not like...or will not like..."

"Continue."

I took a deep breath. "I...I killed your bullies... and was planning to kill my parents and yours and that one annoying lady and your teacher..."

He turned around with a look of disbelief.

"I'm sorry...but I promise I won't do it...to anyone ever again..."

"I...forgive you. I'm disappointed but I forgive you."

"That doesn't make me feel better-"

"I know."

"Are...Are we still together?"

"I dunno..."

wait a minute...
"Are you teasing me?"

He didn't reply but I saw that he was trying his best not to smile or show any signs of laughter.

"I might...pfft...turn you in-"

"NO! That was a long time ago we can forget about that! That was last year... L A S T Y E A R ok?????"

"Mmhmmmmmmm..."

"Bendy, please."

"Pfft ahaha! Alright fine... I love you too much. Even though you're serial killer..."

"I loved you a lot back then ok??? I couldn't tolerate someone bothering you..."

"Like you said, let's forget about it and go home..."

"Alright..."

"Don't carry me, I can walk mySELF—!!" I picked up Bendy before he can properly finish his sentence. "Cup, you're hurt!"

"And you can't get up yourself. Let's go home."

.
.
.
.
(Bonus) [i can't Boris or anatomy rn but I ran into this thought so ahah]

A/N: see you all in 4 years, or next summer break, or thanksgiving break. Whenever I have time cuz yknow, turkey day comin its way

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
873K 40.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
3.6K 82 8
kokichi ouma has gone missing recently and shuichi won't stop at anything until he gets him back.....or thats how it appears on the surface, in reali...
6.6K 153 6
ps I didn't make the cover art but idk who made it, sorry!!! :[ (my cousin sent me it saying "gay men")