❦Chapter 21❦

The comments better be filled only with "uwu" or else I'm gonna go in holy goku mode and slap you with spaghetti

Bendy's POV

    Its the end of the day. We had a small cake and opened presents. Just a normal birthday.

Although, the day wasn't just over yet. Cuphead wanted to take me "stargazing". I didn't really know what he was talking about. "Star" and "gazing"... are we going to look at stars? I mean I never had a chance to. I always had to take care of Boris...

We took our sweaters and we were off.
The walk wasn't short nor that long either. It was a nice place. A little path into the woods and to a grassland. The night butterflies were roaming around the glowing violets that were somehow only able to grow and bloom during the night.

Cup sat down on the ground and gestured me to sit next to him.

There are some times when I actually enjoy being alone with him....

The fireflies were floating around. It made the landscape seem so much calm.

When the sun was completely gone, I looked at Cup. He pointed upwards. I looked up to where he pointed at only to be face to face with the countless number of bright stars in the darkest shade of blue and purple.

It was so beautiful.

Cup laid down and I followed.

"I didn't know it could be this beautiful." I sighed in amazement.

He mumbled something I couldn't make out.

"What?"

"Nothing..."

"Oh c'mon, you're always mumbling something."

"It's better if you don't know."

"Why not?"

"Cuz....it....its not for little kids like you-" He joked as I shoved him slightly.

"Then why did you say it?"

"Cuz I wanted to. And I can."

"That is not a reason!"

"It is."

"Not!"

"Hehe, that's your opinion anyway..."

"Do you actually have a reason for it?"

"....yeah...but I don't want you to know.."

"Alright, then."

Its only been a few months since we've met. And we're already acting like if we were a couple....I wouldn't mind, though.

I just want us to be together already....but I'm just too nervous to do so...it takes a lot, and I mean A LOT, of guts. Plus, I just think its too early for him. I never had anyone who I loved more than a friend.

Maybe that can be my excuse?

╔═══════❅══════╗
Timeskip to Winter Break
╚══════════════╝