The Red Moon Always Shines

By Indominus_Gaming

Warnings before you read this: This does involve shipping, so of you don't like that then don't read this. Th... More

Chapter 1: A strange new world
Chapter 2: A startling discovery
Chapter 3: Caged bird
Chapter 4: The builders machine
Chapter 5: A name to the voice
Chapter 6: The diary
The tale of the four horsemen
Chapter 7: A newcomer
Chapter 8: A brothers apology
Chapter 9: Changes
Chapter 10: First impressions
Chapter 11: Crumbling worlds
Chapter 12: One step closer
Chapter 13: Dark storm
Chapter 14: A brother
Chapter 15: Bittersweet
Chapter 17: Hills of Silverharbor
Chapter 18: The gathering
Chapter 19: The "truth"
Chapter 20: The vow of a poet
Chapter 21: The mission
Chapter 22: What a whammy!
Chapter 23: Scintilla
Chapter 24: Old roads walked once more
Chapter 25: Hold it steady and don't miss
Chapter 26: Death's departure
Chapter 27: Crackling thunder
Please read, its important
Chapter 28: Dearly departed
Chapter 29: Conquest and Verity
Chapter 30: We'll do it together
Chapter 31: The beginning of the end
Chapter 32: The ten day wait
Chapter 33: A world of lies
Chapter 34: You know my name
Chapter 35: The first lament
Chapter 36 preview
Chapter 36: The second lament
Chapter 37: Transparency
Chapter 38: What did you do?
Chapter 39: A demon, creeper and zombie go on an adventure
Chapter 40: Rocky Road to War
Chapter 41: A trio of storms
Chapter 42: Silvertonged devil
Chapter 43: A titan
Chapter 44: Oh simple thing, where have you gone?
Chapter 45: Three kids alone on a server
Chapter 46: Dame Guerre
Chapter 47: Xuan Void
Chapter 48: Let me be your dreamcatcher
Chapter 49: Going up
Chapter 50: Almost there
Chapter 51: And then there were four
Chapter 52: How did we get here?
Chapter 53: What you are
Chapter 54: Tantrum
Chapter 55: Any less
Chapter 56: See me now
Chapter 57: Cabin talks
Chapter 58: Brother magic
Bonus chapter
Chapter 59: Kingdom of lies
Chapter 60: Prison of deceit
Chapter 61: Scream
Chapter 62: Eyes of violet
Chapter 63: How do I know you?
A little poll! (Not a chapter)
Chapter 64: Pawn, King, and Rook pt.1
Chapter 65: Pawn, King, and Rook pt.2
Chapter 66: Check
Chapter 67: The setting of the Red Moon
Chapter 68: Son of Death
Chapter 69: Dearly missed
Chapter 70: One day
Chapter 71: Stars in the nightsky
A little update
Very late update
Chapter 72: Reunions
Epilouge

Chapter 16: The man who lived twice

2K 87 223
By Indominus_Gaming

<Warning: Once again, mentions of rape.>

"Xelqua's dead"

That was what the members of Archenstone heard an early morning, and everything stilled. All eyes turned to Lina who had just walked in, tears were streaming down her face as she repeated, "He's dead"

Horrified gasp filled the room, no one could believe it.

"Are you sure?" asked Tobias, not wanting to believe what he was hearing, "I mean, there's been no announcements about it. And Little Spitfire is the son of the kingdom guards leader, that would be pretty big"

"We are very sure," said a voice from behind the creeper hybrid, and as the builder stepped aside Xavion stepped forwards, "I was there to see it for myself"

It was silent after that, no one wanting to speak. But they all wanted to know what happened, so Nielle asked.

"We don't really know," said Xavion, green eyes darting around the room not looking at anyone, "But we know it was someone from the Hollow Order, their symbol was all over the walls"

"Healer Void, can you please elaborate?" asked Tobias, "We want to know everything that happened"

"Very well," agreed the brunette, "Sit down please, this might take some time"

Everyone got seated, some having to sit on the floor since there wasn't enough chairs for everyone to sit on.

"Yesterday some neighbors investigated a foul stench of blood that was coming from Xanagoras house, and when they entered everything looked normal. That is until they got to Xelqua's room. It was," the brunette stopped here to take a shaky breath, "It was drenched in blood, almost every single thing in there had blood on it. They immediately called it in and a team was sent in, and I came with them since I was checking up on Ness at the time. At first I thought it wasn't all Xelqua's blood, but, but it was, all of it," the Void broke down sobbing here, unable to continue.

The group comforted him the best they could, but it was hard when some of them were doing the exact same thing. But after about thirty minutes he collected himself enough to continue, "We know it was the Hollow Order since their symbol was drawn on the walls," something seemed to hit him at this moment, "Oh god, how do I tell Xisuma and Xeres? And what about Xen? What will he say?!"

The guild felt bad for the man, no one should have to tell their twelve year old sons about their cousins death. But it would most likely be easier with Xenagoras, since that man definitely wouldn't care if his son was murdered or not. But something suddenly hit Lina, "What about the body? You never described how it looked"

"There was no body," whispered Xavion, "But we know he's dead, if not from the blood then from," a deep breath, "Then from a repeat of the incident"

Lina choked on a sudden sob, not only was her Kätzchen dead, but he had to go through it again? She couldn't believe it, but Xavion wouldn't lie about something like this. She was full out wailing on the inside, but she was keeping a strong face up for the others. (Oh god, I'm starting to cry)

The healer left after this, Lina and the others bidding Xavion a sad goodbye and they then had a guild meeting-the next day because today was a day of tears and sorrow, not to say that the next few weeks wouldn't be like that too, it was just that today it would be worse.

The next day no one was late, if that was because they couldn't sleep or just because they wanted to be on time, no one knew. Lina started it of, "I don't feel like this was done by the Hollow Order, their foul but they wouldn't," she took a deep breath, no need to avoid the word, they all knew that it's what had happened, "They wouldn't rape a child" (I'm sorry Grian! QAQ)

"Then who did it?" asked Walter, the other Rajseck twin, "And why would they frame the Hollow's?"

"I don't know," said Lina, "But I have a few suspects"

"Correction, you have one suspect," said Tobias, "But it can't be him, no way"

"Who else could it be?" argued the brunette, "No one else despises Xelqua that much! So who else?"

"He's not even here right now!" argued the blond right back, "So how could he be the one responsible?"

"He could have done it before he left!" hissed Lina, "We don't know how old the blood was!"

"Who are they talking about?" asked a random guild member to Nielle, and everyone stopped listening to the other two's fight to instead listen to the redhead.

"Xenagoras Void," sighed Nielle.

Everyone stayed silent after that, even Lina and Tobias had gone quiet at this point. As much as they hated to admit it, he looked to be the primary suspect. Xenagoras was the only one capable of doing such a thing and have the willingness to go through with it. Not like they could ever tell anyone about this, they had no evidence.

—————————————Days later, Xelq-Xe-X... ?????'s POV—————————————

A dirty blond blood covered boy was found washed ashore by a teen, and was immediately brought into the hospital. The teen waited outside, wanting to know what would happen to the injured boy.

And nearly four hours later the doctor came out, and the teen immediately walked up to him to get the news, "He's stable, but he lost quite a lot of blood. And his rectum is torn"

"But, doesn't that mean...?" asked the brunette, not wanting to say it out loud.

"That he was raped, yes (I kinda feel horrible for writing this... But I've come this far, and I'm not backing out now)," confirmed the Doctor, "And more then once by the looks of it, but not that many times, two if I'd have to guess"

The teen sat down heavily after this had been revealed, he didn't like that he most likely wouldn't be able to remember this later, "Can I see him?"

"In a little bit," said the doctor gently, "He'll be asleep for at least another two hours or so. So whilst we wait how about we give you a little check up?"

"But already went to one this week," argued the teen, "So I don't see how it's necessary to do it again Doctor Kaye"

"Its just to one last check up before you leave for good, I want to give your new doctor all the information I can," said Kaye in a light scolding tone, "And you want help with your memory loss, don't you Mr. Hills?"

"I thought we agreed to call me Joe?" asked Joe, following the doctor into the room next to the one the boy was in.

"We did!" said the Doctor happily, "You remembered, this is good! Your already on a nice ride to no memory loss!"

Joe grinned at the older man, "Well, your little trick helped for sure! Writing everything down is both easy and therapeutic, so it's a win-win!"

"I'm glad! Now let's get this over with so we can give your parents the official note, I can't imagine how happy they'll be!"

"They'll be ecstatic!" said Joe happily.

——————————————————————————

Grian gasped awake in the dark cell Fallacy called a room, images still flashing through his mind. What had that been? Had it been his past? But then why did he see stuff from others perspective too?

It was all so confusing, and it only made his head hurt. So he decided to try to fall back asleep again, tomorrow him would have to worry about this. But not now, now it was time to rest.

And as he layed back on the cold damp floor, an invisible figure gently held him in a protective grip, "Hold tight, Kätzchen, your brother and friends are on their way. Just hold on a bit longer"

The invisible promise would have been comforting if it wasn't for Fallacy's cackling that echoed around the halls. They had something planned, something viscous.

Was it really looking better for Grian? Or was it already too late? And for once...

The Universe could not say.

<>Yes, your seeing right! I uploaded two of these in within two days, surprise! But on another note, this might be the last of the flashback chapters, since they where only really here to explain Grian's past a bit and to give him back his memories.

Q&A a is still open, so send in questions whenever you'd like!

And that's all from me for now, have a wonderful time everyone!<> 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 148 18
ORIGINALLY CALLED "THE EYES IN THE STORM" why are you reading this, this is cringe and old, there's a reason why I discontinued it. The Hermits were...
9.6K 542 26
A once free and happy minecraft player, who had finally overcome his disaster of a past, finds himself trapped in a place he'd never imagined he'd se...
3.6K 154 9
Grian was placed into a world, not EXACTLY sure what had happened before then, although he where he was. There was others too. Along with some myst...
31.3K 1.6K 22
Even in a world where almost everyone is born with a whym, an otherworldly ability, there are still people who feel alienated in this strange, superh...