The Last Dragon

By cryptid-l0ver

"A Targaryen all alone in the world it's a terrible thing." After Daenerys death, her daughter Daenys, flew a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Final Chapter
Author Note
☕Buy me a Coffee!☕
Author Note!

Chapter Eleven

2.6K 76 1
By cryptid-l0ver

Warnings: a little smut

A small smile spread on my lips as I saw my reflection on the mirror in front of me, staring at the beautiful gown that I was wearing. The dress was pure white, which makes my brown skin pop up, which showed my shoulders and my back. In the fabric, it had a pattern that resembled Drogon's scales and around my waist, there was a silver chain, with small rubies engraved there.

Around my neck was a beautiful necklace that I asked the jeweler, that I saw one day on the market in Mirkwood, to make a necklace with three dragons head. It was all made with silver and on the dragon's eyes, there were red diamonds, shining brightly as a blazing fire.

My hair was down, with four braids on the back. Reminding me of my mother...Shaking my head, I wipe a small tear that had an escape from the eye and put a smile on my lips. Come on, Daenys! Be happy! You have a date with the most beautiful Lord in all Middle-Earth! Taking a deep breath, I walk out of my chambers, walking to where I will meet Glorfindel.

As I was walking down the hall, in the corner of my eye I saw two figures giggling. Turning my head, my eyes widened as I saw a gorgeous blond elleth, with her arms wrapped around Thranduil biceps, looking to him with lovely eyes and with her soft cheeks red. He leans down and whispers something to her ear, making the elleth going in a fit of giggles.

I feel my blood turning into liquid fire, my hands begin shaking from rage and jealousy. Bastard...And he tells me that Glorfindel is the womanizer!

I turn around quickly as I saw Thranduil leaning down and capture the elleth lips on his, and run to the gardens, with tears trying to escape from my vibrant violet eyes. My feet stop as I felt the cold night air hitting my lungs.

Lifting my head, I look to the moon with tears running down my cheeks. Why do I have to suffer? Did I've been punished enough?!

The sound of a stick breaking interrupted my thoughts, I turn my head to the side and saw Glorfindel walking to me with worry in his ocean blue eyes "Daenys?... What happened?" he asks as grabbing softly my hands. I look down, trying to hide my tears "Ahh...nothing...I just have something in my eyes." I lie, attempting to change the conversation.

Glorfindel let out a sigh and pull me into his warm arms, enveloping me in comfort "It's Thranduil, am I right?..." my body tense as I hear his name, feeling more tears running down, making Glorfindel shirt wet. I nod and push my face into his chest, wrapping my arms around his strong waist.

We stay like this for a while, he rubbing slowly my back as I was trying to calm myself down. After a while, Glorfindel moves his hand to my chin and lifts it, making my eyes met his "I will say this as a friend...You need to forget him. I know Thranduil for centuries and since he was a little elfling, he was trouble...and that got worse when his wife died." he says with a soft voice.

I close my eyes and nod, feeling an empty space inside me. He's right...I need to forget Thranduil...For the sake of my heart.

A small smile appears on my face "Thank you..." I whisper softly to him, Glorfindel nods and wipe with his thumb the remain tears on my eyes "No need to thank me...I told you that I was here for you whenever you needed." my smile grows and I pull him to a warm hug. He's really the only friend I have...

He took my hand and start leading me into the garden "Well... I wasn't counting with this beginning but I asked you to came here to offer you gift...and also to ask you something!" he said a while helping me sitting down beside a beautiful cherry tree.

I look to him with a confused face "A gift? You don't have to offer me anything, Mellon nin." I say softly, giving him a warm smile. He chuckles and takes a small black velvet box from his pocket, putting on my hands "This is an old heirloom of my House... I order to make some changing on it so it could resemble with your beauty but it's hard cause you are one the most beautiful maidens that my eyes have seen it..." a blush forms on my warm cheeks with his words, I open the velvet box and a gasp escapes from my lips.

Inside was a beautiful golden necklace, full of golden flowers stuck along the gold chain but what grabbed my attention the most was the huge flower in the center. It was well sculpted, with all the details on point and in the middle of that flower was a gorgeous amethyst, reminding me of my eye color.

I look to Glorfindel with tears on my eyes "Thank you so much...It's beautiful!" he smiles and nods "Turn the necklace around! There something also there." he says with a huge smile. I do as he said and turn the necklace around, looking down I saw some words engraved there. I move the necklace closer to me and a tear falls down as read out loud the elvish words "Fire and Blood..." I look to him with wide eyes "How?!..." my voice came out weak. He picks my hand and rubs his thumb on my warm skin "I remember the time in Rivendell, when you told us about your old life....the words of your House." as he finished talking, I jump to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and whispering thank you several times.

Glorfindel let out a loud laugh and pull away from my hug, putting his warm hand on my cheek "I also wanted to ask you if you maybe would want to come with us tomorrow to Rivendell? Since that last time that you were there, you didn't have the opportunity to see the beauty of the city." my eyes widened when he said that. It's true that I didn't saw anything from the city...and also, I didn't have to see Thranduil...

Putting the beautiful necklace in the velvet box, I look to him and nod "I would love to come! When do we part from here?" I ask excitedly. He chuckles when he saw me jumping a little "Tomorrow at dawn. Do you still remember the way to Rivendell? Since you will be faster than us." he asks a while he looks to me with a smirk.

I giggle and roll my eyes "Of course I know! "he nods and stood up, offering me his hand. I took it and stood up "Well since you're coming...Let's go to sleep! We have a long journey tomorrow." he says a while leading me inside. I nod and walk to my chamber, hugging the black velvet box in my chest. Happy that I will escape this prison...escape from the Elven King.

(Thranduil P.O.V)

A groan falls from my lips as I thrust my hips forward, into the elleth in front of me. I grab her waist and thrust my cock inside her roughly, making her moan louder "Yesss!...Harder, my King!" I let out a growl and put my hand on her back, making her bury her head into the mattress "Don't talk!" I order. She bit her lips and grab the sheet to secure herself, I slap her ass and close my eyes as feel my orgasm coming closer. My movements begin turning sloppy and rougher, I feel her walls spasm as she cums, making my orgasm run through me "Daenys..." I moaned as I let my seed shoot inside the elleth.

I pull my cock out of her and sit on the bed, catching my breath. I notice the elleth cover herself with the blankets and closing her eyes, ready to sleep. Fury rose inside, remember that she wasn't Daenys.

Pulling the blankets from her body, I pick her clothes and throw them to her "Get dress and get out!" I said with a cold voice, a while putting a soft robe. She huffs and got dress quickly "What do you see in her? A mere mortal?!" she hisses to me. I fill a cup of wine and look to the moon shining outside, "I don't know what are you talking about. Now get out!" I growl to her.

I close my eyes as I hear the door close with a loud bang. Brat... Posing the cup down, I went to my bed and lie down, letting sleep take over me, wishing that I could cuddle Daenys close to me as she sleeps soundly beside me.

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~

I look to the mirror, seeing my reflection. The servant that was helping put my robes, "You are ready for your day, my King." he says a while giving me a bow. I nod and put my crown on my head, then I walk out of my chambers to the entrance of the Palace, to say goodbye to Lord Elrond and Lord Glorfindel.

When I arrived, Lord Elrond bow to me "Thank you for your hospitality, King Thranduil! I hope to see you in Rivendell soon." a smile forms on my lips and nod to my old friend "Your welcome, Lord Elrond. I will appear in Rivendell when my Kingdom will be safer." we hug each other.

Suddenly, we hear Drogon land in front of us, with Daenys and Lord Glorfindel. Why is she here? I look to them confused, Elrond put his hand on my shoulder "It seems Lady Daenys wants to come with us to Rivendell. I hope you don't mind." What?! Why she didn't inform me of this?

Glorfindel climbs down from Drogon back and walks to us "It was good to see you, King Thranduil. Until next time!" I nod with a frown, staring at him as he mounts his white horse.

I move my gaze to Daenys, looking at her to see if she come down and talk to me but that wasn't the case. She looks to me with cold eyes, her face was emotionless "I thank you for your hospitality, King Thranduil." and was all she said to me. What's wrong with her?

Lord Elrond and Lord Glorfindel say they goodbyes again and start the journey back to Rivendell. I saw Drogon jumping the air and flying away with Daenys, leaving me alone in this Palace.

I stay there for hours, looking to the sky where Daenys had disappeared. Why everyone I love disappears?

I tear falls from my eye but was quickly wiped away as I turn back and walk into the Palace. I need to go to Rivendell quick...before that golden hair, elf do something to my Daenys!

Hey Guys!! The new chapter here!! What do you think so far? Feel free to comment and tell me what you think!!

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 85 35
Mysterious things happen for mysterious reasons and sometimes it happens for the best. When Daenerys Targaryen and Anakin Skywalker cross paths in a...
239K 2.9K 13
» 10/1/2020 - ivar x targaryen oc « In the great City of Pentos, inside of the Magister's extravagant mansion, there was a young princess. Her hair...
1.1K 45 21
Khazra Stark is not a real daughter of Ned Stark and Catelyn Stark, but they still love her as their own. A lot of things happens and many of Khazra'...
47.4K 1.6K 19
༆᯾𑁍 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐬 "To that bloodshed, crimson clover. The worst was over. My hand was the one you reached for All throughout the...