The Renegade General [Akamega...

By AltairMorpheus

General Y/n L/n, also known as the Silent Fรผhrer of the North has mysteriously disappeared after a group of t... More

A/N:
????
Chapter 1: The Huntress
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Farewell
Chapter 4: Distinctive
Chapter 5: Cruelness
Chapter 6: Connection
Chapter 7: Pursuit
Chapter 8: Errand
Chapter 9: Scharfrihter
Chapter 10: Other side
Chapter 11: Suspicion
Chapter 12: Failure
Chapter 13: Dilemma
Chapter 14: Exchange
Chapter 15: Recurrence
Chapter 16: Raid
Chapter 17: Falldown
Chapter 18: Extermination
Chapter 19: Judgement
Chapter 20: Reverence
Chapter 21: Variance
Chapter 22: Collective
Chapter 23: Commence
Chapter 24: Inception
Chapter 25: New Threat?
Chapter 26: Counterpart
Chapter 27: Searing Hatred
Chapter 29: Madness Unfold
Chapter 30: Her Unbroken Vow
Chapter 31: Memoirs
Re: Start
A/N:
Please Read Me;
Short Notice!

Chapter 28: Chosen Path

2.3K 90 2
By AltairMorpheus

The rumors about General Budou's death spreads  through the entire capital like a deadly plague and as the result, all of the citizens were angrily questioned if they were still safe under the empire's regime. To he honest, losing General Budou is really made a huge damage to the empire's defense and morale, not to mention me, Esdeath, and Honest were the last. If one of us dies, the Succession of this Rebellion will surely occurred and they will overthrow the young emperor or worst, beheaded him for betraying his own people. The officials were now relying on us to turn the tables and eliminate NightRaid along with the rebellion they've started. The prime minister gave an order to clear the Empire's surroundings before they could even start.

We've been trying to suppressed their army by destroying their army posts onto the North, East, West and Southern parts of the Capital but they were still reappearing like an endless piles of mushrooms and giving us a damn restart. This situation making our job five times more complicated than annihilating two nations in within a week. Two against a massive units of their rebellious soldiers is seriously odd but we were the only General's left under Honest's command, so we even have to do this and i bet, somewhere out there..Esdeath is happy and excited to kill and applying her unlimited torture methods to them, relentlessly.

It was already sunset when I got back from the raiding mission with a bloodied uniform and pair of slightly tired (E/c) eyes. I took a quick bath and wear a clean uniform before heading to the throne room and report the current status to Honest and to the officials as well. After that, I visit the Jaeger's headquarters to see if Esdeath arrives but sadly, I only saw Run who's silently standing at the balcony and watching the chaos beyond the Palace's fortified Gates. He sense my arrival and quickly turn around and bow in front me.

Run: Ah, Good Evening General Y/n. What can I do for you?

Y/n: I came here to see Esdeath but it seems she's not back yet.

Run: Sadly, the commander is still busy cleaning the South border.

Y/n: I see, by the way. Where's Wave and Kurome?

Run: ...*Sigh* Kurome left to challenge her elder sister in a duel and Wave followed her to help Kurome.

Y/n: Where?

Run: In a old ruins of a church near at the Kanile Forest Constitution. Why did you ask, General?

I didn't answer his question instead, i turn my back on him and,

Y/n: If Esdeath arrives and ask for me, tell that I'm on a quick errand and don't tell that address to her either, got that?

I thought he wouldn't answer since I don't answer him first but I heard a low chuckle and a sigh.

Run: ...Clear as Crystal, General Y/n.

I went outside of the palace and quickly summoned my armour before teleporting to the blacked clear sky and fly towards the Forest. Judging by Run's actions, they maybe left a few minutes before I get back and by my precision, he's now ruining Kurome's plan. Damn, I may arrive late again if I take this way. I have no choice then.

Hey hey, hold you're heroic villainous self right there for a minute! What in the hell are you trying to do now huh?! Don't ya see that I'm still taking my beauty nap?

We need to stop Wave before he ruins everything for those sisters.

Oh..so were going to crash a party and going to use your skills to exhaust yourself more? Hrm, I'd like that. *Chuckles*

Shut up, are you helping me or what?

Alright fine, activate the mark on the class S Goliath thingy there so we can quickly teleport and do the party crashing mode! I've got your back.

I dispersed my armour and now falling on a high altitude while preparing my right palm's sigil and sense the mark with the Goliath's huge metallic helmet. Once I've felt it, I activate the mark's effects and teleport on it's location. As soon as I arrive, my eyes immediately caught the danger beast lying under my feet, dead and lifeless.

Ooh..nice landing. Ya know, Others say that cats always lands on their feet, are you a cat Y/n?

...

Okay, okay. Chill! Geez, you're no fun.

Our timing is still in luck, i saw Akame and Kurome sudden death duel and no signs of Wave's intervening. Maybe he's waiting for a right time to catch Akame's vulnerable moment to take her down. I sat on the danger beast's metal platted chest and watched as the clash goes on until..her elder sister made a quick counter on Kurome, leaving her open and she's going to end her when the ruiner shows up and kicked Akame away from Kurome. Before he could hurt Akame again, Tatsumi tackles him before he could hurt Akame.

And now, you have a dragon to stop too. Why I am not surprise..

I sigh and gently pinched the bridge of my nose before letting a sigh and preparing the sigil again. These two were much alike and giving me the same headache. Akame and Kurome orders them to stand down but they seemingly not listening to the sisters so I have to meddle in too. Such, bothersome..

Y/n: Gehorchen.

My mark on Wave's fist and Tatsumi's back glows and make them stopped before they could brawl again. Akame and Kurome noticed the sigil and starts to look around and widened their eyes when they saw me sitting on the danger beast's body.

Kurome: G-general Y/n?

Akame: What are you doing in here?

I didn't say anything and just stare at them. I only want to stop Wave from his plan and see if Akame can provide me an answer from what I've ask on her..before. The two were still starring at me and waiting for a response but they've failed and Akame firstly casts her eyes back on Kurome.

Wave: Are you insane General Y/n? Kurome will die if you let them!

Tatsumi: You know nothing about this so stop meddling!?

Y/n: Right, I knew nothing and so were you. If they want to settle their grudges in this way, let them be. You're not allowed to intervene nor ruin it.

Tatsumi: ...

Kurome: *Low laugh* Thank you General Y/n. Now, shall we restart this again elder sister?

Akame: Kurome..

Kurome: I'm glad that General Y/n is here too, so she can see my last battle with my dear sister. *Smile*

While watching them battling, I know she will have her rightful answer and I've got to prepare myself for that. Within their last stance, the two sisters made a straight frontal attack with their swords ready and attack in unison. My tired eyes widened when I saw the blood glistening on Murasame's blade and Kurome's down. I deactivate my skill and Wave made a guttural scream while Tatsumi's still standing on his offensive stance. Akame cradled her sister for the last time before she gave Kurome's body to Wave who's now crying like a toddler. I teleport beside him and gently pat his shoulders.

Wave: Why General, why you did you stop me? If it wasn't for you. I would-..

Y/n: You know that she can't be stop Wave. And, this is an old personal problem between them so we couldn't ruin it.

Wave: *Sniffle*

Y/n: Let's go back.

Akame: Y/n?..

Y/n:...

Akame:..can I talk to you for a minute, please?

I wasn't going to listen and ready to leave when Wave gave a look that looks so..frequently annoying. I sigh again and put my hand on his left shoulder before teleporting them through the Capital to give him a time for his fallen comrade alone. Once I've successfully teleported them, I turn around and face them with my usual nonchalant expression.

Akame: The empire's corruptive days will soon end and I know that you know the rest after that.

Y/n: ...I'm aware.

Akame: Listen, I am giving you this opportunity to surrender now Y/n.

Tatsumi: W-wha?..are you serious Akame?! Are you going to forgive her despite of her cold evil deeds and bloodthirsty desires?!

Akame: Yes.

Tatsumi: SERIOUSLY?!

Y/n: Is this some kind of negotiation?

Akame: We already lost our friends and my sister, i don't want to lose someone dearly to me again so please..I'm begging you for the first and last time Y/n, stop fighting the resistance and surrender to us. I..I promise that no one could even touch you within the army, just please come back to us, to me..

I saw Akame cry and beg for someone who's not worthy to be cried nor begged for. Half of my chained heart starts to ache while watching her, I want to comfort her like what Esdeath does when I'm completely devastated but sadly, I cannot. I..I have to fulfill my task. I can't give up, now that we were nearly to its completion.

Y/n: As a General, I have to accomplished our tasks and duties even if it kills us through the process. That's our only reason while we were living for.

Her tears won't stop falling while looking at me, hoping that I would changed my decision but..in order to kept my promises, I need to sacrifice everything that I've got.. even if its hurts so much.

Y/n: I..I'm sorry.

Tatsumi: Sorry? YOUR SORRY WONT RETURN THE LIVES THAT YOU'VE STOLEN AND FIX ANYTHING THAT YOU LITERALLY DESTROYED Y/N!?

Tatsumi's anger still lies on his voice, I won't blame him after all..he doesn't know everything..yet. Before I completely mess this up and end it on a bad engagement, I quickly teleport myself away from them and started to bottling all of this unnecessary emotions on my system.

Yow dude, looks like your lover is desperately wants you safe even though YOU left her for these insane play. Tell me, Are we still sticking to that..uh you know..

We must, we've reached this final moment and I won't even risks the task's succession just for my own personal problem.

Haha, okay. If you say so. Just one bitter reminder..our trump cards were already set. Just say those magical words them ba-bam!! But if you abused it like before..you're done. Got that?

I know..

By that time, I've already got a hint that they will going to attack the palace and settle this prolonging war once and for all. They've got only one job to execute and that is to eliminate the empire's last defense..which none other us. On the other hand, I've got my answer. She will do whatever she did to Kurome on me. Well, that settles then. If she decides to kill me, then so be it but...i won't go down without accomplishing my promises and a one bloody fight.

TIMESKIP

Just as i expected. The Revolutionary Army's massive battalions were now encircling the gates outside and led by none other than General Najenda herself. Esdeath is still on her clearing operation so the officials stationed me to guard the gates along with the imperial soldiers and waiting for the enemies to strike. I can easily reduced their numbers by activating one of my trump cards for a massive killing spree but..it is too early to use it, so I will let this flow like a normal war does, As Najenda gave an order to them, they've destroyed the gates and quickly charged in, I've waited them to reached the right range before giving my signal. While cleaning this parts along with my brave men, I've noticed that none of NightRaid's members besides General Najenda were visibly on the field. That's strange, they were the Resistance's best cards and still they weren't here in battle to help general Najenda whose now smiling at me. That smile..

Wait, something's not right. As I tried to analyzed the situations from the recent days until now. My (E/c) eyes widened when I realized what was she's smiling about.

Damn! We fell on her trap again?! Why I didn't see this from the beginning? They were trying to separate me from Esdeath and to the palace so NightRaid can crushed our teams and kill Honest and the emperor without us intervening them.

I was preparing to teleport back to the Palace to provide assistance to the teams that been deployed to protect the Prime Minister and The young Emperor when a loud rumbling sound of an earthquake stops me and my (E/c) eyes horrifyingly startled once I saw half of the castle's exteriors crumbling down and something huge rising from it's debris. When that thing finally rise, my mouth slightly agape while tracing the Empire's legendary weapon that I thought it was only a myth.

=========================================

A/N:

Hi guys, its been a long time, hasn't it? I hope you're fine and well unlike me whose having a goddamn sentimentality mode right now. *Sigh* I've been like this for about a week since one of my another cute concept is nearly reaching it's end. I can't give an exact chapters remaining on this story but I can totally promise for a one twisted end for the last chapter.

And..i know I am such an idiot to ask this but, has anyone figure out what was Y/n's real task? If not, its okay. I won't blame you since I confused you all, really bad. *Chuckles*

Anyways, that would be all for today and thank you for your precious time, my kawaii readers!!

I hope you have a great spectacular day, today! Or maybe tomorrow..or maybe next day!! *Smile*

-AltairMorpheus :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 2 90
Night Raid has been brought back to life, and their world has been completely changed and set to modern civilization. By what? No one knows. Night R...
212K 7.1K 21
Book #3 Lucy sacrificed herself to save Fiore; to stop the machine Loren and Lores constructed to destroy everything. But in order for it to have be...
108K 3.4K 177
Yu Ling Long is the shu (born of a concubine) daughter in a general's family. Since her mother was only a tribute dancer, her position is the lowest...
79.9K 1.6K 24
DISCONTINUED! Planning to REMAKE IN THE FUTURE ยปยซThe world is cruel but it's also beautiful, Nothing feels complete without the otherยปยซ "That's what...