jimin or jb? (kpop fanfic) (O...

By ICEEYAA

Sophia Sol may be half Korean, but she knows nothing about the culture except the language. Forced to move in... More

00;
01;
02;
03;
04;

05;

5 0 0
By ICEEYAA

"All of those dresses looked amazing on you Sophia."

She was right, they do but they're not... ME.

"I was never fond of shopping. My mom would usually buy my outfits..."

"I have one more outfit that you may be interested in." She unzips a bag and my eyes light up when I see the contents inside.

It wasn't nearly as dressy as the other outfits, but it was me. Black skirt, black crop, and a puff jacket to match. "I have a hat that would go great with this!"

"So, you like this one?"

"Yes. This is definitely my style."

"Noted."

"Mommy!"

My ears perk at the sound of a little girls voice.

"Sun Jin!"

She was handed to her mother's with the biggest of smiles.

"Sun Jin, I'd like you to meet Sophia. She's your big sister."

Sun Jin had the most doest of eyes.

"Can you say annyeong?"

She lean toward me and before I knew it she was in my arms. I almost dropped her it was so sudden. Tightly she squeezed me, and I felt the warmth from her little body. When she let go, I handed her back to the lady who brought her in and she left with her.

"She's so adorable, how old is she?"

"Six months."

I held up the outfit to my body. "When do I need to get ready for the party?"

"I'll send my makeup and hair team to your room in 10 minutes."

"So, now?"

"Yes."

"Tell them what you like and they'll create it for you. They're brilliant."

"Ji Eun?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

She winks at me, "No problem."

"Oh wait."

She stops at my door. "Do you know who'll all be at this party?"

"You mean what idols, right?"

I shrug, "Just guest in general."

"Well, invitations were extended to a lot of labels. All of Bang's groupswill be coming. TXT, BTS."

"BTS?!"

She laughs, "Yeah BTS. I heard you've already met them?"

"Umm, briefly."

"JYP, his groups coming?"

"Most."

I wait for her to say want I want her to say.

"I believe Twice and Got7 are coming, but don't quote me on that. I'm surprise they have the time."

Got7... that's JB's group.

I smile happily, "I better get ready then."

Three and a half hours later and I'm finally dressed. I couldn't believe my eyes in the mirror. I looked amazing. Not that it took much work I've always been a natural beauty.

A soft knock comes to the door, "Ready?" Ji Eun poked her head in "You look amazing by the way."

I followed her out and we walked down the stairs together. Eyes slowly shifted to me. Everyone staring at me made me nervous. My thoughts quickly went to not tripping over myself. My stepmother led me to the stage where I joined my father.

"I'd like to make a special announcement. I would like to introduce Sophia Sol, my daughter."

There were several people shocked in the crowd.

There's no turning back now...

I was greeted by a lot of people I didn't know and a few I couldn't wait to see again.

"Hey look it's BTS." I smirked.

"Sophia!" Jimin and Jungkook both squeezed me, taking me by surprise.

"Okay, people are staring." Namjoon murmured.

They pulled away red as ever.

"You're JYP's daughter?!?"

I nod, "Looks that way. I just found out."

"Does that mean you won't be working with us anymore?" V sounded disappointed.

"I don't know. I think they want me in both companies. I have no idea what they have in store for me."

Jimin whispered something in RM's ear and it made him sigh. Jungkook nudged him as well.

"What are you doing after the party?"

"Settling in I guess."

"Come out with us. We're going to a karaoke bar. It's our last night before we start working on our new album."

"Can I? Is that... allowed?"

"Yeah we'll get you in without being seen. Jimin will text you the address."

Jimin blushes.

I didn't peg him as shy.

We exchanged numbers and I found my way to the refreshment table. My hands were full, and I almost knocked into someone.

"We've got to stop meeting like this."

I looked up and smiled. "Well at least I didn't spill anything on you this time."

"Look at JB flirting."

JB glared at the guys behind him. When they got a look at me, they all ran up.

"This the rest of your group?"

"Yes. Mark, JinYoung, Bam Bam, Yugyeom, Youngjae, and—

"Jackson. Jackson Wang."

"Wang Puppy."

Jackson squealed leaning in to JB who was rolling his eyes.

"I'm Sophia."

"How do you two know each other?" Jackson quizzed.

"I spilled hot coffee all over him and myself. But mostly him."

"Oh... that was you? You know he couldn't stop talking about you after—

"Okay." Jb says nervously.

"What are you doing after the party?"

"Karaoke with some... friends."

"Some—like some girlfriends or—

"BTS."

"B—really?!"

"Yeah. Why don't you join us I'm sure they wouldn't mind? You're friends with them right?"

"Yes, yes."

"Then I guess we're all friends." Jackson smiled.

I laugh, "See you later tonight."

I stuffed my face as I found a booth to sit at.

"Can we join you? There aren't many places to sit."

"Sure."

Four pretty girls slid in beside me.

"How does it feel to be the center of attention?"

My mouth was full of she asked. They laughed as I quickly chewed my food.

"I don't feel like I am."

"I'm Lisa by the way. And this is Jennie, Jisoo, and Rose."

The names sounded familiar. "BlackPink?"

"Yes!"

"Nice to meet you."

"Are you sticking around?"

"Around Seoul? Yeah. My life is here now."

"So you weren't born here?"

"No. I can speak Korean, but my American accent is very thick. I was born and raised in California. My mother was American."

Their expressions soften when they realized I spoke of her in a past tense. And if I speak about that now, my mood will sour.

So, I decided to change the subject. "What are you guys doing after the party?"

"Sophia?"

Hard knocking woke me up out of deep sleep. My head felt like I had a cinder block sitting on top of it.

"Honey, are you okay? Your door is locked."

Why would I lock my door? My nude body rubbed against my satin sheets. Why am I naked?!?

"Must've been by accident. Sorry!"

"Shower and come down for breakfast."

"Okay. Sure thing."

I sat up and glared around. My God. I don't even remember coming home last night. What the hell happened?!?

I'm alone, I'm naked, and I feel weird. Different. I suddenly realized what it was.

I had sex last night... but with who?!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
123K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
779K 29K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
71.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...