My Killer Soulmate (Tronnor A...

By SoobinsEuphoria

How would you feel if you had a clock on your wrist that told you to the exact second when you are going to m... More

Chapter 2//Troye
Chapter 3// Connor
Chapter 4//Troye
Chapter 5//Connor
Chapter 6//Troye
Chapter 7//Connor
Chapter 8//Troye
Chapter 9//Connor
Chapter 10//Troye
Chapter 11//Troye
Chapter 12//Connor
Chapter 13//Troye
Chapter 14//Connor
Chapter 15//Connor
Chapter 16//Troye
Chapter 17//Connor
Chapter 18//Connor
Chapter 19//Troye
Chapter 20//Connor
Chapter 21//Troye
Chapter 22//Connor
Chapter 23//Troye
Chapter 24//Connor
Chapter 25//Troye
Chapter 26//Connor
Chapter 27//Connor
Chapter 28//Troye
Chapter 29//Connor
Chapter 30//Troye
Epilogue//Connor

Chapter 1//Connor

9.7K 275 320
By SoobinsEuphoria

Connor

______________

6 days 23 hours 57 minutes and 55 seconds until I meet my soul mate. It's strange thinking that after 22 years of waiting for him, I'm finally going to meet him in a little less then a week. My clock, four pairs of numbers that look to be tattooed on my wrist that change as I get closer to meeting my soul mate, suddenly changed about three weeks ago. Your clock can change depending on the decisions that your soul mate makes. He, I'm convinced that my soul mate is a man, must have changed something in his normal routine so that our lives will intertwine sooner.

It's so strange thinking that he's out there somewhere just going on with life. We have to just deal with the fact that we don't get to choose. It always works well except for those people born with straight zeros or those people who meet their soul mate only see that the other person has numbers still. People often have sex with people that aren't their soul mates because they are so sexually frustrated. They don't date they just fuck.

I get out of bed after glancing at my wrist again. I need to get up and get ready for work. I work as a photographer for a big shot company about three blocks from my cozy fourth floor apartment. We interview celebrities and take pictures, host parties, lots of other things that I don't really know about because its not my job to know. I rub my eyes as I walk into the bathroom for a shower. I twist the cold knob of the shower before I slip out of my boxers. By the time I'm ready to get in the shower it's just the right temperature. I shower quickly knowing that I slept in a little longer than I usually do.

I step out of the shower, drying my fit body off, as I hear my phone ring on top of my towel. I see the name Paul FB lighting up my phone and I sigh. Why am I still talking to my fuck buddy? I'm six days away from meeting my soul mate this needs to stop. I really don't know how he hasn't noticed the dwindling numbers on my wrist.I don't make an effort to hide them. I don't really understand why people do hide them. I see nothing wrong with flaunting how long you have until you meet your other half. I click the accept button as I walk out of the bathroom to find clothes.

"Hi Connor." Paul says and I can tell that he's just woken up by the way his voice sounds. It's rough and low unlike his normal voice. Which is rather high pitched and extremely stereotypical gay sounding. He's a great guy but he's not my soul mate. I can't really stand spending time around him other than when we are having sex.

"Hi, Paul. I can't talked for long I'm getting ready for work." I hold the phone with my shoulder as I slip on my boxers and a pair of light washed skinny jeans. I look around my room for a suitable shirt as Paul starts talking to me.

"Connor I just need to talk to you about something. I know I should do this in person but I think it's better if we don't. I saw the numbers on your wrist Connor. I know we need to stop. It's been fun but I guess this is goodbye. I wish you the best, really. Bye." he hangs up without letting me get another word in the conversation. Okay well that went a lot better then I thought it would. This is so much easier than having a somewhat awkward face to face chat about something that should not be as casual as people make it seem sometimes. I throw my phone on the bed seeing that I have a few messages from various friends. I finish getting dressed making sure I'm fresh, cute and functional.

I grab my phone walking to the kitchen as I check my texts. Zoe, Tyler, Ricky. I'll get back to them after work nothing looks too urgent. I make myself a simple breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast then I clean up. I make sure I have everything I need before I lock the door and head down to my car. The red paint is shining brightly in the hot Los Angles sun as I slide into my car. I pull my keys out and start the car immediately reaching for the air conditioner. Sweaty is not cute.

I drive the three blocks to work parking in the spot reserved for me. I gather my equipment and hurry inside not wanting to deal with the heat any longer than necessary. I see Zoe sitting at the front desk when I walk into the building. A lot of my friends and I work here together. Tyler, Zoe, Alfie, Caspar, Joe and a lot more that I can't think of at the moment. We all work for two Brits called Dan Howell and Phil Lester. None of us have ever met them other than Tyler but apparently Dan and Phil are soul mates. At least Tyler said it seemed like it. He didn't see their clocks. I think Tyler said that they both made a point of hiding their clocks.

"Why didn't you answer my text?!" Zoe squeals when she sees me trying to sneak past her. I didn't actually read her text but she looks extremely excited. What happened that's so exciting? What did I miss? Did Channing Tatum's nudes leak?

"I'm sorry I slept in and I have a lot on my mind because..." I wave my wrist in the air and walk over to get desk leaning against it to hear her news. She rolls her eyes at me then holds her hand up so that I can see a gorgeous ring on the fourth finger on left hand right above her 00:00:00:00.

"Alfie proposed!" Zoe flies around the desk and I give her a hug. I wish I was in her position. I wish I already knew my soul mate. I wish we were together and having a nice life together. 6 more days. You can wait six more days, Con. Just six more days.

"I'm so happy for you, Zoe." I pull back to examine her ring. Damn Alfie must have spent at least three months of his salary on this ring and he gets paid fairly well. I see our manager (Grace Helbig, she's basically our boss since we never see Dan or Phil) walking towards us and she gives a stony look as she passes by. Her heels are clicking on the hard floor as she walks through the door of the elevator without looking back at us.

"So I guess we should get to work." Zoe gets behind her desk and I wait for her to read me my schedule. She always tells me what I'm supposed to be doing for the day. "Oh. You are doing a photo shoot with Mr. Lester and Mr. Howell and Tyler is interviewing them in two hours." she looks a little jealous. I mean I understand that. Zoe has been working here a lot longer than I have and she's never met them. From what I've heard they aren't that nice of people. The way the media talks about them is not really nice at all. Tyler says they were kind of awkward when he met them. Like they didn't really know how to act around people other than the other half of the companies boss.

"Oh okay. I'll be in my office if anyone needs me. Oh and congrats on the engagement Zozebo." Zoe smiles up at me from her seat and her eyes are genuinely shining at the thought of Alfie. I can't wait until that happens to me. I can't wait until I do that at the mention of someone's name. I can't wait until I meet him.

"Thanks, Connor." She says fixing her earing as I gather my equipment and head to the elevator so I can get to my office that I share with Marcus Butler and Tyler Oakley. I don't really understand why the three of us are in the same office we all work in different fields. The elevator is empty save me. The trip to the third floor seems like it takes an impossibly long time. I'm glad when the elevator finally jolts to a stop with a long and loud ding. I grab my things and walk out of the slick silver doors as they slide open. I walk down the hall turning as I get to the fourth door on the left. I open the door to see Marcus and Tyler already working on something. Well Tyler's on Tumblr not really working but okay.

"Did Zoe tell you what we are doing?" I ask Tyler as I set my equipment down by my desk. I sit down in my swivel chair and face Tyler. Tyler nods and goes back to his Tumblr that is filled with hot boys by the glance I can get before he hides his screen. I'm good friends with Tyler but I've always been very skeptical about him because I have never seen him take off the band around his left wrist since we met. He had an extremely excited look in his eyes when we first met about a year ago. I've always wondered what the numbers on his wrist might be. I think I even asked him once and he pretended he didn't hear me say it and brushed it off. I knew that he heard me though because for the rest of the night he kept adjusting his little blue band. The band just wide enough the cover the entirety or his clock.

"Are you excited to meet your soul mate?" Marcus asks glancing at me before staring longingly at his wrist. He's set to meet his soul mate three weeks from now and he's extremely excited. He keeps talking about how perfect he knows she is going to be and how she is going to be the prettiest girl you ever did see.

"I'm quite nervous to meet him, honestly." I say and Tyler mutters something that I don't catch and Marcus rolls his eyes. They think I'm an idiot for being nervous. They think everything is going to go perfect and just like it should. They don't know my life. In my life nothing is every easy and painless.

"Con that's ridiculous he's your soul mate. He's going to love you no matter what." I look away from them thinking of something to say that might help see why I'm nervous. Of course my mind wanders to those few cases that you hear about every once in awhile where it didn't work out.

"What if it's one of those cases where I hit zero but the other person doesn't?" Tyler fliches in his seat then glues his eyes to his laptop shifting in his seat like he's uncomfortable. That's fucking weird. Note to self: Talk to Ty when you two are alone together.

"Con that happens to like 1 in every 500,000 people. That's pretty good odds." That doesn't stop me from worrying about it for the next two hours until we have to go to the top floor for our meeting/interview. I decide to wait until later to talk to Tyler we both need to focus right now.

My eyes flick down to my wrist and I see that my 6 days has changed to 4 days. I gasp aloud and Tyler glances at my face then my wrist. Then he starts nervously tugging on his little blue band. He puts on a fake smile and we arrive at our destination. We walk down the hall to Mr. Howell and Mr. Lester's office and Tyler holds the door open for me.

I've seen pictures of Mr. Howell and Mr. Lester but damn pictures don't do them justice. Both of these men are extremely attractive especially since they aren't all stiff and business-y. They both wearing rather causal outfits. Mr. Howell going for darker tones (blacks mostly) and Mr. Lester in the lighter range (he seems to like blue quite a lot.)

"Mr. Howell! Mr. Lester!" I say approaching them to shake their hands. "It's an honor to meet you." They both shake my hand but it is pretty awkward. They don't seem like social butterflies. I can't even begin to understand how they run this company and rumor has it they have another secret company that no one is supposed to know about.

"First off, thank you for coming. Second off please call us Dan and Phil." Mr. Lester says pointing to Dan and himself as he says names. Dan gestures for us to have a seat and I start setting my camera up while Tyler heads over to the fancy couch with Dan and Phil.

"Connor come over here when you finish setting up. We won't be taking pictures for a little while." I do as I'm told setting my camera up then headed over to the fancy blue couch to sit next to Tyler. Dan, Phil, Tyler and I just talk for awhile. Some of it is business stuff some of it isn't. Watching Dan and Phil interact is something else. I can see why they don't let anyone meet them often. It is so absolutely obvious that they are soul mates. I don't even think there is any question after watching them for a good hour.

After awhile Dan pinches Phil's side and Phil turns to him. They have a silent conversation and Phil sighs. He looks back at us before he starts to push up his sleeve and remove his bracelet. They are soul mates. He's showing me something that is incredibly personal. I feel sort of honored that they are sharing this with us. This is something huge considering they obviously want their relationship to be unknown.

"The real reason we brought you up here is because we want to use our own magazine as a resource to come out to the world as a couple." They seemed unsurprised by our lack of reaction and I can see that both Dan and Phil are showing us there wrists. I stand up and walk over to grab my camera sitting on the tripod. I snap a picture of there wrists side by side.

An hour later we have gotten what seems like a million pictures and a whole lot of questions have been answered. Dan and Phil seem forty thousand times happier now compared to the beginning of this little thing. The strange thing is though, Dan keeps looking at me like he's really sorry for something and I have no idea what he could be sorry for. Hmm...maybe I'll find out another day.

__________________
A/N

Hey hey hey its Amanda and I am literally so excited for thi story you have no idea. I think Tronnor is the best thing in the world (Other than Phan) and I am just so so so excited to write this. I feel like this was a pretty good first chapter. Feed back is always welcomed. If you liked any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE

I love you little Tronnors.

Tumblr:SmilingTilly

Twitter(New @): ExplicitTronnor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876 35 6
*MATURE CONTENT* They've been best friends since Tommy's first day of third grade. Now, with graduation behind them and college looming, Dan and Tomm...
30.2K 1.3K 27
in which troye starts working at common culture, and develops a crush on his boss, connor franta. a closeted, powerful man who has everything. throug...
98.8K 3.8K 32
best friends, rainy days, cuddles, tears, fights, and most importantly two boys in love // if you have any requests please comment and I might use yo...
16.7K 695 11
-completed- Jack looked down at the timer on his wrist and sighed. In 6 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes, and 5 seconds, he was supposed to find his soulmat...