He Wasn't A Jerk Online (He W...

By onedirectiion_

⁑⁑⁑ EDITING AS OF MARCH 2019 ⁑⁑⁑ [Winner in the 2012 Watty Awards for Undiscovered Gems]: ★ Read at your own... More

He Wasn't A Jerk Online (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Questions Page - Number One
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Questions Page - Number Two
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
SEQUEL INFORMATION!!
Special Chapter - Chapter Twenty-One: Louis P.O.V
REVISED EDITION OF HWAJO

Chapter Twenty-Three

103K 2.1K 604
By onedirectiion_

DEDICATED TO: beautiful_mistakes because all of her comments make me start rolling around on the floor laughing. I'm serious. I was in school today and I was checking my wattpad and read her comment on my latest chapter and started laughing so hard. My friend was like, 'da fuq?' so THANK YOU for making me laugh and I love all of your comments. ♥

Kind of short, sorry.

But there is a IMPORTANT author's note at the end. :D

Victoria's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61145333

Twenty-Three

Today was the day. Today was the day that Ava, Louis and I were presenting our original song called 'Live While We're Young'. I talked to Louis last night over the phone and he seemed quite confident that everyone was going to like our song. But me? I thought that we were going to tank it or get booed from the front of the classroom.

Negative much? Yes I am. Why? Because I have learned from past expierences to never get your hopes up because it never turns out the way you think it will.

I said bye to my mum and then walked out the front door -- making sure to pet Biscuit goodbye before I closed the front door. I slipped on my aviator sunglasses and held my lanyard that was attached to my I.D, and started on my twenty minute journey to school. Since I had no one to talk to while I was walking, I decided to call Rose since I knew that she had the day off since our old school has always declared this day as a 'Student Improvement Day'.

"Hello?" She answered after about the third ring.

I smiled, "Hi Rose."

"Tori! Hey girl! How are you?"

"I'm fine, just walking to school - bored." I twisted a piece of my blonde wavy hair around my index finger as I spoke.

She laughed, "I know what you mean bestie. Mums taking me to my aunt's house today for a 'family barbeque."

I rolled my eyes, "Your aunt always has those. I don't even know why - your aunt and mum usually end up getting drunk."

Rose laughed once again, "I know what you mean Tori - I live it."

I looked up at the figure of my somewhat new high school standing only about four blocks infront of me. I sighed and signed off the phone with Rose, a few goodbyes and a 'No you hang up first!'s later, I was standing infront of the school, the sun of a lovely Doncaster day was shining down on the town. I squinted through my Aviators and saw Bliss and Jesse talking over by the steps to the school.

I started to walk towards them, my boot cladded feet were making a scruffing sound as I walked. The school lot was practically empty since we still had a good thirty minutes before school started. I was just about to yell out to them when I saw Jesse lean in and ..

"Ohmygosh." I squealed, the second that their lips touched one anothers.

Jesse's head whipped towards my direction - his expression was as if he was a deer caught in headlights. Meanwhile, Bliss was blushing as bright as her red dyed hair. I put my hands up in defensive and smirked.

"I never saw anything," I said, a smile slipping onto my lips erasing my smirk.

Jesse nodded, his eyes as cold as when I first met him, "Damn right you didn't." He stalked off up the stairs and pulled open one of the school doors with a force before stomping inside. I laughed silently at his retreating figure before turning my gaze to Bliss who was smiling innocently at me.

I pointed my finger at her, "You have some explaining to do Bliss."

                                                                         ~*~

If you have ever been in a relationship, you know that one little thing that makes you take pride in you not being single anymore -- changing your facebook relationship status from 'single' to 'in a relationship'.

I watched as Bliss tapped away on her phone, logging into her facebook account - a giddy smile was planted firmly on her lips. I hugged my knees to my chest with my arms while we sat on one of the steps of the school. Bliss had just finished explaining her relationship with Jesse to me, and it turns out that they've been together for over two weeks.

"Almost done," Bliss muttered, and pressed a few more buttons before putting her phone away in her backpack that was sitting on the ground next to her foot.

I mock clapped, "Good-job."

She smiled at me before nodding towards the parking lot. I looked up to see Louis strolling across the parking lot, his car keys to his oh so fancy Porche in his left hand, a jacket slung over the other and no backpack in sight. Man, he must've thought he was cool. Note the sarcasum please.

"Hey babe," He greeted me before placing a swift kiss on my lips for a millisecond.

I smiled, "Hi."

Louis took a seat next to me, slinging his left arm over my shoulders pulling me closer to him. I watched as he pulled out his phone and started to move his thumb across the touch screen. I peered over and saw that he was texting Stan. I didn't want to feel like a jealous, over-protective girlfriend but everytime I saw him texting I always thought it was some other, super hot, amazing model he was texting - probably a hook up because let's face it .. he's still a manwhore even if he does have a girlfriend.

"Louis, Bliss." Jake greeted us once he arrived to where we were at and took a seat next to Bliss. Immediatly he pulled out his phone and started to text someone.

I rolled my eyes at the two boys texting. If I texted as much as these two fools did - my mum would seriously hand my ass over on a silver plater. A few minutes later, the warning bell rang and we all stood up and waited for Ava who was sprinting down the pathway to the school, her dark brown hair whipping at her face as the wind blew.

"Babe," Jake said when Ava came to a stop next to us, "Your late."

She puffed out a breath and put her hands on her knees while she bent over, "No shit sherlock."

                                                                         ~*~

It was time.

I took a deep breath and made my way to the front of the classroom where Mr. Reed and Louis were already standing. Ava was trailing behind me at a much slower pace, the lyric sheets in all three of our hands. Louis stood there in his blue jeans, white Hollister t-shirt, and black Toms looking cool, calm and collected.

"Class," Mr. Reed said trying to get the noisy classes attention. A few seconds later everyone turned in their seats to face Mr. Reed and he smiled at them before introducing Ava, Louis and I.

Louis cleared his throat, "I'm Louis - that's Ava and this," He said, and pulled me closer to him, "Is Victoria, my beautiful and wonderful girlfriend."

There were a few hoots and hollers and a few 'Get Some' comments which Louis smirked at before he started to explain what we were doing. I zoned out for a few seconds before what Louis said caught my attention.

"But, before we move onto our song that we had made - I'd like to do a tribute song to someone I love."

I looked up at Louis who was nodding his head towards the boy - I think his name was Gregg - who was working the tracks for everyone's project. The familiar tune of a Lifehouse's Hanging By A Moment started to play, and Louis turned to face me - a giddy smile was playing at his lips.

"Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
Closer to where I started,
I'm chasing after you?

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely and complete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me

Now I'm fallin even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and I crash
Oh where to go?
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

There's nothing else to lose
There's nothing else to find
There's nothing in the world
That could change my mind
There is nothing else
There is nothing else." Louis sang, taking breaths when it was necessary. At one point in the song he had started to pull me closer to him, and just as he finished the song he kissed me on the lips gently and sweetly before pulling away at looking at a stunned Mr. Reed.

Mr. Reed cleared his throat and readjusted his tie, "Well - that was um, quite lovely Mr. Tomlinson." He said and then took a deep breath, "On with the project."

Louis nodded at Gregg again, and I took my place next to a smiling Ava who was clutching onto her paper. The beginning of the song started up, and Louis took a breath, ready to start singing the first line of our newly composed song, but the door to Mr. Reed's classroom burst open, revealing a very distraught looking Forrest who was panting.

"Mr. Reed," Forrest said inbetween pants, our music playing in the background.

"What is it Forrest?" Mr. Reed asked, looking around the classroom as if the answer lied on one of the students faces.

"There's a shooting outside of the school, and the headmaster wants us to go into lockdown." Forrest panted out, before being rushed into the classroom by Mr. Reed. He shut the door and locked it behind Forrest, and then fast-walked quickly over the blinds and shut them too.

"Gregg," He said a little impatiently, "Please - cut the track."

Gregg complied and shut off the CD player before we all got rushed into the other end of the of the room where there were no windows or doors. Forrest stayed standing while we were all croutched down on the floor, huddled against one another.

"Forrest please sit down." Mr. Reed demanded.

Forrest shook his head and reached into the pocket of his hoodie revealing a freshly polished gun and he smirked, holding it up and examining it, "Nah Mr. Reed - I don't think so."

                                                                           ~*~

*gasps fill the room* Ohmergod guiseeee Forrest is lyke a psychopath killer LOLZ. < it annoys me when people type like that - BUT anyway, hello thereee. :D

I missed Dancing With The Stars & the Presidential Debate #2 for this guys - be thankful. Lmfao, yes I do watch the debates because I'm socially awkward and have nothing better to do with my life. Jks guys, jks. But I do enjoy watching them. :)

My teeth hurt like a bitch because I got new braces and got them tightened on Monday - so I took anger out on this chapter.

IMPORTANT: I will be entering this story in the Watty Awards 2012 if I do finish this within the deadline - which is October 31st. I am planning to finish this before or around my birthday which is October 26th. :D Erm, so yeah thats all.

*spazes* I'm out.

Video: Lifehouse - Hanging By A Moment.

MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS EQUALS UPDATES MORE FREQUENTLY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 46.6K 27
[Finalist in Watty Awards 2013) He Wasn't a Jerk #2 ⁑⁑ Disclaimer: Probably a lot of grammar issues, along with plot holes and annoying characters...
29K 910 36
(Under Major Editing) this story contains descriptive self-mutilation, character death, alcohol abuse, drug/substance abuse, and bits of violence. (...
23.7K 487 26
Louis has always known he was a carrier but what happens when he has trouble getting pregnant "its ok baby, we can try IVF again next month" harry sa...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...