The Purple Ninja (Lloyd x Rea...

Bởi Maximum_Violet

[Undergoing Heavy Editing] After a tragic car accident, Y/N L/N's life takes a dark turn. Her dad becomes dis... Xem Thêm

Reminder Before Reading
Introduction
Encounter
Plan to visit
Visit
Meet Up
Movie Night
Meeting the Team [Part 1/2]
Meeting the Team [Part 2/2]
Dreams of the Past
Identify Revealed
Moving In
Feelings?
Operation Confession: Task Failed Successfully?
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Eyes of a Dragon
Enemy's Puzzle
The Hidden Sword
Unexpected Surprises
A Glimpse of the Power Within
Foreseen Battle
Caught in Melodies
Shop 'til We Drop
A Dire Warning
The Stone Army
Winter Formal [PT. 1]
Winter Formal [PT. 2]
Winter Formal [PT. 3]
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
Dreamscape
The First Purple Ninja
Tensions
Aunt v.s. Niece
Corrupted with Dark Matter
Island of Darkness
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
Valentines Day
Karaoke Night with the team
Back to school
Lloyd got Jealous
Saw Lloyd Shirtless
The guys caught you and Lloyd cuddling
To Attract and Fight or to Attract and Capture? [Part 1-2]
To Attract and Fight or to Attract and Capture? [Part 2-2]
Change
The Invitation
Only One Can Remain
Versus
True Potential
Ninja Roll
Spy for a Spy
Spellbound
The Forgotten Element
The Day of the Dragon
The Greatest Fear of All
The Corridor of Elders
A Grieving Lloyd
Identity Exposed?
...Because I still love you
🎪🎢 🎡 💏
A Night Together
Winds of Change
Ghost Story
The Temple on Hunted Hill
Peak-a-Boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger
Conflict on Stiix
Battle of Stiix
Beach Vacation [Pt.1]
Beach Vacation [Pt. 2]
Beach Vacation [Pt. 3]
Beach Vacation [Pt. 4]
Thank you guys so much!
Reminder
🎉🎀170 reads Special🎀🎉
Shoutout to my friends
Just want to share
Announcement
OMG!!!
Help!!!
I need your help
Guys!!!
A/N
Author's Note
New Season!
Warning

Stiix and Stones

1.7K 35 59
Bởi Maximum_Violet

I stare at night sky, my hair flowing as I sat on the open slide door of the train cart. Letting the cold night air in. The guys are sleeping soundly from the travel we did. My right leg hang on the edge of the cart, while my left leg is in front of my chest. Couldn't sleep from visions of Lloyd screaming for help. In chains. And Morro, holding a knife on his neck. Ready to slit so no one can stop him. I can't erase those visions from me, making me feel helpless and guilty.

A hand touch my shoulder, making me look at my side. To see Kai having a worried face.

"Hey" I replied, my voice low so I won't wake the guys up.

I move my left leg and let it hang on the edge. The fire ninja sat next to me and asked, "Couldn't sleep?"

"Yeah" I answered. I turn my head back to the desert.

"It's about Lloyd, huh?" He questioned.

I nodded my head. Both of us went quiet. But I can tell he wanting to say something, to comfort me. Before he could speak, I spoke first.

"I had visions of Lloyd, screaming for help. In chains. And Morro, holding a knife on Lloyd's throat" I explained. "Whenever I close my eyes for just a sec, I can see him struggling to be free. Begging for help and the only thing I can do is just watch him suffer" I paused for a sec, before continuing. "I know Lloyd doesn't want to see me like this but I...in those times I close my eyes, I... I felt helpless and guilty"

I tears started to blurry my vision. I close my eyes tightly, letting tears fall down. I then clutched my hands, feeling myself hurt as I thought about it more.

"Y/N. I know what it feels like, seeing Lloyd possessed and it pains me. My fault that I didn't watch over him. My fault why he got possessed. I should be the one who is getting hurt. Not you or anyone in this team" Kai brought his hand on my back and rub it. "Hey, I made a promise to Lloyd that I'll look after him meaning I'll look after you too. And I promise, we will save Lloyd from Morro"

===

"Welcome to Stiix" A fisherman greeted us as he fish on top the sign.

I walk on near the edge of the wooden bridge, to play with the water as I walk. I haven't been in Stiix for at least 3 months ago and I miss being here. No one knows you, nobody cares who you are and is a best hiding place for robbers. I ever go to Stiix if I needed repair to Ronin or need some spear parts for the motorcycle. Speaking off, I just hope my baby is doing OK. I'm already worried for her.

The fisherman announced he got one but was pulled to the water, leaving a splash. Kai immediately sat down, his arms on it's head. Shaking from fear. I started to frown, worriedly. I then walk to him and put my arm on his shoulder.

"Everything OK?" I asked.

"I didn't know you were afraid of heights" Jay said and continue to walk

Kai started to stand up and we catch up to the others, "I'm fine with heights. It's water I hate"

I raise my eyebrows in confusion and questioned, "Since when?"

"Didn't seem to have a problem before" Zane replied

"Before I could make a Fire Dragon at will. Since Morro's taken over Lloyd and our powers gone, I haven't felt—Aagh!" Before Kai is able to finish his explanation, he broke a plank and nearly fell to the water.

I jump to the other side and grab his hand, I started to pull him up and Cole helped. He started to reassured, "Well, now that we know Ghosts don't like water either, at least we should feel safe surrounded by it"

We all started to continue to walk to Stiix. As we walked, Kai was behind me looking on both sides of the bridge. Like if the water will go climb the bridge. When we reach the entrance, a smell of fish started to went into our nostrils.

Man. I totally forgot the fishy smell of Stiix. I'm being sufFISHcated by the smell.

"Ugh, what a dump. You'd think the thief who stole the Scroll of Airjitzu would have better taste" Jay groused as he covered his nose.

"Uh, this is Ronin we're talking about" Cole mentioned and he started to instructed, "He'd steal the sea if it were worth anything. We just have to figure out which rock he's under and get to the Scroll before Morro does"

As we walk, I was bump by a guy accidentally or purposely, both of us making a little bit of eye contact.

"Let's split up and start looking" Zane suggested.

We reach Ronin's spawn spot and we barge in, before I went in, I pull down my hood to make sure Ronin didn't recognize me and I need to not talk. Ronin and Michael are the only ones who know who I am (me under my fake name) and what I look like. Until Michael knew who I really am, only leaving Ronin still have no idea who I am.

We all started to look around to look for the Scroll of Airjitzu.

"Wait a minute, this is my dad's Blade Cup trophy. What's it doing in a pawn shop?" Cole quizzed

"Selling stolen goods? Ha, sounds like we might have stumbled on the right place" Kai acknowledged.

I started to hear a person whistling and walking, I then informed them. "He's coming"

We started to hide somewhere, to ambush Ronin. As soon the store owner went in, holding a vase in his hand. He started to feel something is wrong and stopped on his tracks, looking around. Zane and Jay then appeared behind him.

"Ronin" Jay hissed.

Ronin turn his head behind, his face filled with confusion. "Huh?"

"Going so soon?" Jay questioned.

Me and the others walk drop down from the ceiling and started to circle him. His face filled with fear but I know this is just one of his acts. He started to walk backwards and hesitated, "If this is about our last encounter, it was only business"

"You left us in the mouth of a—" Kai pointed out but wasn't be able to finish what he said. I don't remember that mission. Or I wasn't in that mission a year ago.

"So you're still upset. Let me make it up to you" Ronin reasoned

He walks to the counter, and put the vase. He lean down to press the button but before he could press the button, I immediately froze the Vengestone net. Making it fail to capture us. The boys back away as soon it nearly fell down but it was nothing. They started to look at the nest to Ronin and back. To see a light blue to violet ice on its rope.

"Uh, that was a mistake. I can explain that" Ronin reasoned.

"Argh, nothing here is legit, including you" Cole complained as we all started to walk to his table

"Yeah. I bet your airship's not far either" Jay added, "What do you call it again? Rylo? Ruby?" guessed Jay

"R.E.X." Ronin corrected, "And could you have a little sympathy? Sold her so I could buy this place. As you can see, I'm trying to make an honest living"

"Honest enough to steal the Scroll of Airjitzu?" Kai snarled.

"The Scroll of Who-whatzu?" Ronin puzzled.

"Airjitzu. It can make a Spinjitzu Master fly" Jay explained

Cole picked up the abacus and threatened, "Yeah. So hand it over or we can make you fly" Then he threw the abacus to the wall into pieces.

I then internally screamed inside when he threw it. That abacus is an antique! Existed in the year 1800 and survived the world war! Oh god... I want to cry right now with that. And if Ronin didn't stole that delicate antique, it would survive another decade!

"Whoa, cool down, fellas. Even if I had such a thing, it sounds pretty old and important. Definitely not something I'd keep on site. And definitely too much for you to afford. Maybe I can interest you in some unique weapons?" He then walk to a box with weapons in it, to offer us some weapons, "I've got Jadeblades, obsidian armor..."

"Have anything that can vanquish Ghosts?" Zane questioned

"Hmm, Ghosts you say?" Ronin queried

"Yeah. They hate water, but we're not looking for water balloons. We need something reliable" Cole explained

Ronin started to walk to a shelves and grab a circular dull shuriken-like with three sharp blades. Larger than a shuriken. "Hmm, what you're looking for is an Aeroblade, forged by Deepstone, an aquatic material mined from the bottom of the ocean. Very unique. Even more expensive"

"Ugh, can't you see he's giving us the runaround?" Kai raged, he then walk to Ronin and grab his collar and demaned, "We want the scroll, Ronin. What do you want for it?"

"Two hundred" Ronin replied

"What? Two hundred? We don't have that kind of dough!" Jay complained

"Come on, you guys once had the Golden Weapons. You honestly telling me you've never pinched anything?" Ronin guessed

"No! We don't pinch. And we don't even have pockets" Replied Kai

"What if we were to tell you all of Ninjago depends on it?" Cole challenged

"Well then, that changes everything. Four hundred" Ronin pinched.

I sighed and pinch the bridge of my nose, shaking my head. "I can just pay it with my money" I whispered at myself

"Argh, you can't just double the price!" Jay argued

"My shop, my rules" Ronin reminded, looking on a different direction and his arms crossed. Then his eyes landed on me, his mouth smile turning into a smirk. "Or maybe...

Before Ronin finish his sentence, Cole got the idea and immediately put me behind me and said, "She isn't going to do it with you"

"Yeah! And she's already taken!" Jay added.

Ronin raises his eyebrow and questioned, "By who?"

A moment of silent was occupied, telling if to tell the truth or lie. And that wouldn't happen if Jay didn't added me being taken. Until Kai spoke up, "By me!"

All of us look at the fire ninja and said the same time, "What?"

Ronin look at Kai, with a hard stare and Kai is feeling nervous. Ronin look at Kai with a hard stare. If he'll believe or let it past. He then shrug, "Fine"

We all gather in a circle to talk about a plan.

"All right, so my gut says—" Kai was cut off.

"What do you think, Zane?" Cole questioned.

"What, my opinion doesn't matter?" Kai complained.

'We don't listen to your gut anymore, Kai. Zane's the leader. You just get us lost" Jay fumed.

"Well, I say we give him what he wants. I sense if we won't, Morro will" Zane said.

"Or I can just pay it with my money" I suggested.

"You have money all this time?" Jay asked.

"Um, yeah. I know Ronin for 6 months and he always double the prize. So I suggest we can combine our money to pay it or I can pay it" I proposed

"No" Cole spoke, "We'll not use your money"

Kai groaned and we all broke the circle, "All right, but let me negotiate" He walk to Ronin and put his arms on his waist. "Two hundred"

"Four hundred"
"Three hundred"
"Four hundred"
"Three-fifty"
"Four-fifty"
"Deal"

Jay sigh and facepalm and I took a deep sigh, whispering the word "Boi" after. We left the shop and Jay compliment Kai, sarcastically. "Nice negotiations, Kai"

"I didn't see you do any better" Kai shot back. I catch up to Kai and hit the back of his head and howled, "Ow! What was that for?"

"Think about it, leader" I said and catch up to Cole.

"Now to find out how to make some money"

===

As soon I put down the telephone, I walk out the phone booth and the guys look at me, hoping if there was a job open.

"Did you get any jobs that has a high payment?" Zane questioned.

"Yes but..." I hesitated before I could continue.

"And there's always a downside" Jay sighed

"Tell us" Cole told me.

"Well, the payment is just a hundred. Not yet enough to buy the scroll" I explained.

Kai stood up from the ground and asked, "Where is it?"

As soon I told where the job is located, we all head there. We saw a guy on the dock, looking out of the water.

We approach him and he greeted, "Oh, glad you five showed up. Even with a hundred coin a head, couldn't find anyone willing to go out there and complete the dock"

"Er, I don't know, we have to work over water?" Kai questioned, his voice shaky

"Ain't the water you gotta be careful of. It's Strangle Weed. Grabs a hold of you, doesn't let go. But I could use a good team. How about it?" The guy explained

Zane turn to Kai and reminded, "Just remind yourself, after we complete this, we'll be able to buy the Scroll" He then turn the guy and said "Uh, we'll do it!"

The guy grinned and cheered, "Great then"

The guy left, leaving us to do our work. We all started to do our work, Kai in the crane, Jay and Cole fixing the bridge and Zane instructing them. As for me, I'm only at the docks. Nothing to do. The guys doesn't want me to get 'hurt' so they made me stay at the dock. Still can't believe that their belittling me even though I've already saved their asses multiple times and fought with them.

I just watch them work with the guy, me feeling bored. Until Zane started to swing his arms in random ways. I started to get worried why he's doing that, making me run to the bridge. Kai started to swing the log, making the log hit Zane.

I made a ouch face and continue to run to them. I stopped and Zane landed on the log again, no scratch in his metal skin. "Are you OK, Zane?" I asked.

"Enif m'I" He said. The three of us stare at him, wondering what he said. "Gnikrow trats dna pu tilps s'tel" ("I'm fine. Let's split up and start working".)

"Sdrawkcab s'eludom eciov ym " Zane started to point at one of us, and saying some unknows words "DeeW elgnartS eht ,eloC! Tuo hctaw!" ("My voice module's backwards. Cole, Strangle Weed! Strangle Weed! Watch out!")

"What's wrong with him?" Cole asked

"I have no idea" I answered

"I don't know. I think he's talking backwards. Slow down! We can't understand you!" Said Jay

"DeeW elgnartS! DeeW elgnartS!" He pointed to at Cole and I look at him, seeing a Strangle Weed wrapping Cole's ankle. ("Strangle Weed! Strangle Weed!")

"Cole!" I pointed at his foot and Cole panicked.

"Ah! Strangle Weed! It's got me!" Cole shouted.

Me and Jay started to grab him before Cole is drag to the sea. I saw the crane moving to our way and I stood up. I raised my arms and swing it, saying no. I can tell Kai giving me curious face and move the crane to Cole and Jay's position, thinking to drop it there. He let go the log and started to straight to Cole and Jay. I grab their collar and drag them out of the way before they're squish like a cockroach being step on. Zane jump to us and we started to run to land as the bridge is being broken. We four jump to the dock before we run out of wood to run.

We look at the planks and logs that are floating on water and others being wrapped by Strangle Weed and being drag underneath. All of us are relief that we've survive but having doubts that we didn't have the money.

Kai run to us and chuckles nervously, "So, heh, how about getting paid?"

The guy groan, telling us that we won't get paid.

===

"Ah, his voice mod's on the fritz. I can fix it, but it's gonna take time" I heard Jay informed.

"Ti si ,dab taht ton s'ti?" Zane questioned but sighed in disappointment after. ("It's not that bad, is it?")

"Sorry, Zane, you tried to lead, but I guess it just didn't work out" Cole sigh.

"No money, no scroll. And it couldn't have happened at a worse time" Kai notified.

As the guys are talking of how to fix Zane and them thinking that they'll never get the scroll, I appeared behind them wearing a different clothes. And reassured, "It's fine now. Why? Because I am here!" My hands on my hips, copying All Might's entrance.

The guys look at me with a expressionless face, imagine adding a cricket noise.

"Really, Y/N? All Might's entrance?" Cole deadpanned

I raise my elbows and said, "What?"

"And what's with the change of clothes?" Kai questioned.

"Well, if Ronin wouldn't give us the scroll, maybe Phantom will" I explained.

"So you're going to get the scroll as Phantom?" Jay asked.

"Yep" I replied.

"Siht ta tohs a reh evig s'tel, aedi dab a ton si yas I" Zane said.(I say is not a bad idea, let's give her a shot at this)

I walk in the pawn, feeling confident but with a fix of nervousness. The bell rings as I open the door and Ronin look at me, happy to see his favorite racer.

"Yo Ronin" I greeted.

Ronin walk to me and we did our secret handshake. We bump our hands together, back and front, did a fist bump, on top and bottom, brush each other hand and sticking our thumb together making a bird, then grab each other hand, pulling each other and bumping our shoulder together, we separated and did the top and bottom fist bump again and did a dab to end. Both of laugh after.

"Getting the diagnose of your baby?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I'm here for something else" I responded.

I followed Ronin to his messy counter and asked, "Then what brings you to my humble abode?"

"Well, word got out that you stole a sacred scroll of Airjitzu" I explained.

Ronin gave me a confused look and lisped, "Scroll of Who-whatzu?"

"Airjitzu" I corrected "A scroll that was made by Master Yang who passed away years ago"

"Huh..." He hummed "I did stole it but it's way expensive for you to buy it"

I crossed my arms and challenge, "Try me"

"And I doubled the prize because the Ninja went here to buy the scroll. Plus, the fixing of your motorcycle and you buying the scroll will at least cost..." He look up and started to compute, imagining numbers are in the air, "...6 grand"

I choke in air and sputtered, "6 grand!?"

"Yep" He answered.

I sigh and started to grab my wallet, "You take credit card?"

"Yeah" He replied.

As I reach for my wallet, I felt nothing. I then remembered the guy that I bump earlier. "Fuck" I murmured.

Ronin chuckled and asked, "What is it?"

I look at him and told him, "Some guy took my wallet as I head here"

"Oof. Looks like you can't buy the scroll" He cackled. "Don't worry, I got the motorcycle covered"

I made my eyed do puppy eyes and and asked, "But can you at least...."

Ronin look at me, starting to be under my spell but didn't work. He patted my head and said, "I love you (like a sister) but I need the money to pay the bills"

I pout and said, "OK"

I started to walk out the shop until Ronin called, "And tell your friends that maybe they want to buy the Aeroblades, I'll put a discount"

I look at him and pretend that I don't know what his saying, "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Is alright that you can't tell me about why you hid your identity, I understand it completely" He explained.

"Wait, so that thing where you tried to..." I couldn't explain it but try to explain it using my hands, "...you knew?"

"Yes. Because I know that the Earth Ninja is over protective to the Purple Ninja so I got the idea" Ronin explained.

I smile and hug him, telling him, "I owe you one"

"Well, maybe you have some single friends so I can...you know" He asked.

I shook my head and said, "No" I wave at him and left the shop.

The guys look at me as soon I walk out and Zane asked, "It teg ouy did, os?" (So, did you get it?)

I shook my head and they sighed in disappointment.

"No money, no scroll. And it couldn't have happened at a worse time" Kai grumbled.

"What are you, a bunch of quitters? Sure, we can't understand Zane, but did we ever? And Kai's the last person I'd want to follow" Jay encouraged.

"Hey!"

"But now I'm in charge. We may not have the money to buy the Scroll, but I say we don't need it" The master of lightning said.

"And why's that?" Cole questioned.

" 'Cause we're gonna steal it!" Jay divulged.

"Jay, we're Ninja, not thieves!" Cole remined.

"Yeah, but we're stealing from a thief. Haven't you ever heard, two wrongs make a right?" Jay questioned.

"Uh, Jay, I don't think that's how it goes" Kai said.

""Thgir a ekam t'nod sgnorw owt" s'ti" Zane corrected. ("It's 'two wrongs don't make a right.'")

"Shut it, Mush Mouth. I'm the leader and what I say goes. After Ronin locks up tonight, we steal the Scroll of Airjitzu"

===

I didn't come with them but stayed outside. Not wanting to make Ronin hate me. I totally agree with stealing the scroll but I don't want to literally steal it. I don't steal stuff from Ronin, and Ronin don't steal stuff from me. We're practically like siblings.

As I wait, I can feel something is off inside. I tried to ignore but my guts are giving me signals that I should go in and help the guys. I heard screaming inside, making me go in. Breaking the window. I see Jay wrapped by the pipe of the organ. The organ glowing green, telling it's being possessed.

I saw a water dispenser and I broke the top, I controlled the water and splash it to the organ. Making the Organ let go of Jay.

"sdneirf s'orroM fo eno rehtona!" Zane exclaimed. ("Another one of Morro's friends!")

"I think he said "another one of Morro's friends."" Kai guessed.

A door slam open and Morro left the room, "And there's more where that came from!" He started to use the armor and unleashed 4 ghost.

"We're gonna need more water" Cole informed.

Each of us had a ghost in our tails, making us run around like we were chased by chicken. This is a bad idea to go in, I wished I had a water pouch ready so I can whip it to the ghosts.

"Try these!" Kai throw us 4 Aeroblade to our way and I catch one, turning the Aeroblade glowing purple. I stopped running and threw the blade to the ghost, making it poof in midair.

Ronin got free from the rope and started to fight Morro, Ronin threw him to a vase and revealed to the scroll.

"The Scroll!" We all exclaimed

"Only one of us shall possess it" Morro hissed

"Yeah, me!" The thief started to whistle, calling out his jet. Then the wood beneath him broke and a red ship started to raise. Ronin hanging on one of its wings, holding the scroll in his other hand.

"Ah, I told you his ship wasn't far!" Jay said

"Sorry to leave you hanging, but since this Scroll's so important, I can't just give it away" Ronin said and was going to leave until Morro uses his wind to stop the ship escaping.

I stare at Morro and he looked at me, both of us having the same eagerness in our eyes. I then immediately teleported out the shop and started to chase Ronin and get the scroll. I heard a low high-pitched whistle. I run to where the sound came from until I saw Ronin running away with a glowing green arrow with a freaky face on his tail. I teleported through shadow to get to him but as I got where Ronin is, Morro got the scroll and running away with it. I saw Ronin trying run after him but tiredness took over him.

I started to run after Morro using my element of air and also doing a Narruto Run to catch him. Then as he climb on top of the building, I teleported on top of a house where the guys are and continue to chase Morro.

"He won't out run the five of us" Cole said but Jay fell down the house. "Scratch that, guess is just the four of us"

The four of us continue to chase Morro, jumping houses to houses. Morro stopped running and picked up something, he then jump off and swing to another house. We stopped running but I teleported to the house across and continue to run. The guys caught up with me (but without Zane), huffing and puffing as they run. As we run a ghost appeared in front of me, making me stop on my tracks.

"Go!" I gesture them and went a head. The ghost took a sword behind him and I smirked under my mask. "Let me remind you, not all Ninja are the same" I gather water on both of my hand and the ghost turn his fearless face into a frightened look. I then whip the water to the ghost and exploded.

I teleported to where the element of fire and wind are and as soon I reach to where it is, Morro starting to perform the Airjitzu and summoned his energy dragon. I started to jump on top of the logs and jump to the dragon.

"You never quit, do you?" Morro fumed.

I started to fight for the scroll from his hand, pushing each other. "Give me the scroll!" I demanded.

As both of us are groaning to get the scroll, his faced turned weak and said, "Y/N..."

I gotten soft until I heard Lloyd's voice, making me lose guard. Then he laughed and kick me off the dragon, making me fall. I hit my back and turn over, sitting up. I can't believe Morro used Lloyd to make me lose guard! I can't believed him! Anger started to fill me, making me on a verge of changing. I stood up but before I could run, Cole grab my arm.

"Y/N. Don't" He beg. I look back at the dragon, to see being far away.

I huffed in annoyance and yank my arm, "Don't think that I won't hesitate to change to my other form after this" I warned.

===

We sat in a table, waiting for Kai to return and feeling doubts. After Morro is able to master Airjitzu, we're left of nothing except our Aeroblades. We don't have the scroll making Morro going after the next clue.

"Ugh, so after all this, Morro gets Airjitzu and we're left with zip? I hate being leader, but I hate losing even more" Jay bawled.

"Eerga I" Zane agreed. ("I agree.")

We heard a ship engine coming to us but I didn't lift my head.

"We didn't lose everything. At least Kai's okay. Tomorrow, I'll command, and we'll figure something out" Cole remarked

"Thanks for the pick-me-up" I heard Kai said

"Remember what I said about second chances, and I'm gonna hold you that deal. So long, and I hope you get your friend back" Ronin responded and heard Ronin's ship flying off.

"Second chances? What did he mean by that?" Asked Cole

"We may have lost out on the Scroll, but he thinks there may be another way to learn Airjitzu" Kai explained

"We're still gonna fly?"
"Really? Another way?"
"Swen taerg si siht" ("This is great news.")

"Hold up" I raised my head and continue "I know Ronin always starts a deal and you're a terrible negotiator"

"Kai, what did you give him?" Jay questioned

Kai turned around and stumbled, "I sort of gave him...my shares of the tea farm...along with all of yours" The guys immediately stood up and argued.

"You what!?"
"Wu's gonna flip!"
"Swen elbirroh s'taht!" ("That's horrible news!")

"Thank god I don't work there" I murmured.

"I did what I had to, and for Lloyd, I'd do it again" Kai explained.

"I agree with Kai" I informed.

"You're right. But I have to ask, if Morro has the only Scroll, just how are we gonna learn Airjitzu?" Questioned Cole.

"Let's just say, it's not gonna be easy. We have a Ghost of a chance"

Advance Merry Christmas guys!
I totally made a promise that I'll be posting few chapters at Dec 25, but since I finish the last gb of our internet, no gift. That was supposed to be my Xmas gift for you but... oops. Oh and good news.

Ninjago is going to have a season 12!!! Yay!

Anyways, I want to say thank you for the reads and votes for this book! I really appreciate the support! Love ya all!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

213K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
185K 5.2K 44
At the age of two, Lord Garmadons only son Lloyd has been kidnaped by an unknown enemy. The parents of the young child is drowned in sorrow. Garmadon...
27.9K 1K 31
(Takes place after Hands of Time and before Sons of Garmadon). Since Kai and Nya found out what happened to their parents, they feel whole. As for Co...
28K 965 19
Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole He...