My Sister's Baby Momma

By basicbitz

Stacie is Beca's Friend with Benefits. Things are going fine until Stacie's two older sisters Chloe and Aubre... More

My FWB
Party time
Positive
Oh Baby
The Middle Sister
How it Started
Bath Time
The Dance
The Grinch
Our First Date
Kicking into the New Year
Seeing Red
You didn't
Plans Change
Moving on
Happy Birthday
Its Normal
The Fight
Blast from the Past
Wake up
Hear Me

New Priorities

1.3K 30 13
By basicbitz

Stacie's POV

I wake up to my alarm blaring. I groan as I try to slap it, finally hitting the off button. "No. You're staying here." Beca mumbles as she attempts to pull me closer. Her cast accidently hits my shoulder and we both groan in pain.

"My wrist is still broken." She mutters as she buries her head into my chest. I let out an involuntary moan at the feeling. The goodies are still very sensitive. "God that's a sexy sound." She says as she cranes her neck to look up at me. I lean down to give her a gentle kiss. I can feel her getting excited and pull away. "No, we can't. I still have school. How do you even have the energy?" I ask shaking my head in disbelief as I get out of bed. How does someone so little have such a huge sex drive? Beca chuckles and sits up in bed.

"I can't help it. My girlfriend is really hot." She says smirking as she lets her eyes roam my body. "Mmm stop trying to get morning sex." I say as I put on my underwear. I grab a hoodie and jeans. Both were getting tight. I don't think I can keep this baby a secret for much longer.

"Behave yourself while I'm gone." I say as I lean over the bed to kiss her. She gets a mischievous smirk as I pull away. "Me? Misbehave? Never." She says. I roll my eyes as she wraps her arm around me for one more kiss. She's sleeping again before I can even walk out the door. To my surprise Emily is up and waiting. I raise my eyebrow as she hands my breakfast with a smile. "Are you drunk?" I question as I dig into a bowl of mix fruits. Emily chuckles and shakes her head.

"Very funny, now let's get you to school." She says almost nervously looking to Stacie. I nod and follow her out. Emily drives us to school, the others are all waiting for us by the main door. I smile as I great them. I felt so at ease with the group, like I could be myself for the first time with no judgement. We laugh and joke as we get our stuff ready for the day. To my surprise they walk me to class. I raise my eyebrow at them following me. "Guys I can walk myself, none of you have class near here." I comment. "No way. Beca will kill us if something happens." Jesse says shaking his head.

I roll my eyes as they continue to stalk after me. "I'm literally just down the hall." I insist. None of them even act like I said something. I sigh and let them walk with me. They say their goodbyes as I walk into the room. I notice Ashley is quiet and staring at her book. "Morning Ash." I say greeting my friend. She looks up at me surprised. "Sorry, I didn't hear you come in. Morning." She mutters and shyly glances away, I can tell something is bothering her. "Can I ask you... would you be bothered if Beca was hanging out with someone she slept with?" She asks carefully. I turn to her and raise my eyebrow. "I mean I guess it depends. I know Beca was a bit of a player but she has proven herself to be loyal to me." I say back with a shrug.

Ashley bites her lip and looks down. "I wasn't sure if I should say this but its been driving me crazy and I thought you should know. Jessica and Beca use to have sex... a lot." She says as she carefully studies me. I squint my eyes and think about it. I always noticed they seemed closer then the others. "I just thought you should know." Ashley says before turning back to the board. I sit down in silence and think it over. I trusted Beca, so why did this still sting a little?

Beca's POV

I'm bored! I look for something to keep me busy for the next four hours until my girlfriend and sister are home. I already finished the work my teachers emailed to me (yes I was that bored). I decide to work on my music to pass some time. I put on my headphones and get lost in a new mix. I have to have a set ready for work this week, at least I have more time to finish it. Surprisingly it isn't to hard to adjust to working with the cast.

Suddenly my headphones are ripped off. I spin around ready to hit the person who would dare touch my new headphones but stop when I recognize my favorite greenish blue eyes.

"Hey babe. I didn't realize the time." I say before leaning in to kiss her. She presses her finger to my lips to stop me. "I heard something interesting today." She says as she sits on the edge of my bed. I raise my eyebrow as I put my headphones down. "Okay?" I question. "Did you sleep with Jessica?" She bluntly asks. I slowly nod, I won't lie about my past to Stacie.

"Even after we... started being friends with benefits?" She asks. I bite my lip and look down. "A few times yeah. But not since we started dating." I quickly say. I'm not sure why this matters now. "Ashley told me." She whispers looking away. I frown and walk to her. "Look, Jessica and I would hook up when we were drunk and stuff. It was just sex, no feelings." I say as I stop in front of her. "Isn't that what we were?" Stacie questions quietly.

"You mean so much more to me. You and our baby are my everything. I promise it was really just drunk sex with Jessica, nothing more. And nothing compared to how I feel with you." I assure her as I plant a gentle kiss on her lips. She hesitates before kissing me back. "Okay, I understand. It just makes me uncomfortable." Stacie says as she pulls me to lay on the bed with her. "I promise there's nothing to worry about. Like I said I haven't done anything with her since we started dating, she's just a friend. I'm too crazy about you and Jessica is pretty wrapped up with Ashley." I say as I plant kisses down her neck.

"Okay, I believe you." Stacie says after a few seconds. "Anyway, how was school?" I ask trying to change the subject. Stacie turns her head to look at me. "It wasn't special. I hate not having you there." She says with a frown. I chuckle and crawl on top of her. Her eyes darken and I smirk. "We literally see each other for an hour. I'm sure you were fine." I say. Stacie rolls her eyes and pulls me closer. "I like that hour." She says as she pecks my lips. I can't hold back my smile, this girl has a tight grip on my heart.

"If it helps I was miserable all day. I even did my homework." I say with a pout. Stacie chuckles and shakes her head. "Isn't it strange?" She says. I look at her confused. "What's strange?" I ask as I drop down next to her. "All of this. I mean... like a year ago we started just banging from time to time. Now I can't even stand not seeing you for a few hours." Stacie says as she stares at the ceiling. I nod in agreement.

"Yeah I guess it is. Who would have thought we would fall in love." I say as I turn to face her. "Not me for sure. Do you think... that without the baby... would we have still ended up together?" She asks. I sit there and think about it for a few minutes. "Honestly I have no idea. The baby certainly helped us... I'm not sure." I mutter. Stacie is quiet beside me.

"Well I'm glad we ended up like this. I can't imagine not having you with me every day." She says. I smile and turn to kiss her. "I love you Stacie Conrad." I tell her between kisses. She can't hold back her smile as she kisses me back. Emily barges in and I groan. "Oops! Forgot to knock." She says as she blushes. I roll my eyes and glare at her. "Anywayyy, the others showed up because they missed you. And I don't think they will leave without seeing you." She says with a big smile. I groan and wrap my arms around Stacie. "Can't I just hide away with my girlfriend?" I mutter into her neck.

"In this house? Not a chance." Emily says with a wink before heading out the door. I groan for a few more seconds before I get up with Stacie. When we enter the living room my friends smile at us. Jesse rushes to me and wraps me into a hug. "Thank god! School sucks without you! I almost didn't make it." He says dramatically. I roll my eyes but hug him anyway. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask. Only the weekends are our normal time to relax and do drugs. "Just thought I would see ya since you can't see my wonderful face in class." Amy says as she enters the living room with various snacks. "Guys Luke will be here soon and will be pissed if you are here." Emily cuts in. The delinquents all groan but head towards the door.

"I promise I will see you all this weekend." I assure them. They complain but eventually file out. Once they are done I decide to get us some dinner. Stacie is craving Chinese so I go out and pick it up. I sigh seeing that I can't take my bike with my hand, so I get in the car and make the quick trip to her favorite Chinese resturant. Stacie had homework to do and Emily fell asleep so I made the trip alone.

Once I secure the large quantity of food Stacie ordered thanks to her cravings I head back home. I drive by Stacie's old house and my heart sinks. The house was for sale. In fact it looked like they already moved out. I slow down and stare for a few seconds before continuing home. I wonder if Stacie had any idea, but I know she would have mentioned it to me if she did. I pull back up to the house and manage to get everything inside with one hand. Stacie nearly tackles me as she takes the food.

"I'm starving!" She yells as she rips into the boxes. I watch and shake my head while debating how to tell her the fact her parents left without saying a word. "So um... did you notice anything when you went by your parents?" I ask her while poking at my food. She frowns and looks down. "I don't even look that way whenever we pass it." She mumbles before taking another bite of the food. "Stace... I think they are gone." I tell her. She snaps her head up towards me. "What do you mean gone?" She says raising her eyebrow at me. "The house is for sale. And it looks like they are already moved out Stacie... I'm sorry." I tell her.

"Gone?" She asks. I nod and she just blankly stares at me. I gulp. "They didn't even say anything..." She says so quietly I almost miss it. I stand up and walk over to her. I wrap her into a tight hug and kiss her head. "I'm so sorry baby. But you don't need them. Everyone knows they don't deserve a daughter as amazing as you." I mutter. Stacie nods in my arms. "Screw them. They don't even deserve to meet out baby." She says quietly. I can't help but to agree with her on that. I don't want those people anywhere near my child.

"That's your decision. I'm by your side no matter what. You're a fucking gem Stacie. I can only hope our baby takes after you." I tell her honestly. I hope our baby will be brilliant and beautiful like Stacie. I kiss her forehead before pulling her into a hug. I feel another set of arms wrap around us and turn to see Emily hugging Stacie as well.

"Sorry, I wanted to be part of the hug." Emily says pulling away. We roll our eyes and Stacie heads upstairs to call her sisters. I catch Emily up on what happened. "They suck. Seriously, how did they get a daughter like Stacie?" She says in disbelief while digging into her food. I just shrug it off. They suck and there is nothing we can do about it. I head upstairs and see Stacie is on facetime with Chloe and laying on the bed. I jump on the bed next to her and she laughs before saying her goodbyes to Chloe and hanging up the phone.

"Aubrey and Chloe might come by this weekend. I need to go shopping since none of my clothes are going to be fitting for much longer." She says with a frown. I nod in agreement, I want her to stay close with her sisters. "Maybe I can start building the nursery then. I know we have a while but it would be nice to get it out of the way." I add. Stacie nods in agreement. "I mean... that would mean you would have to stay in my room... we don't have another spare. But if you don't want to I can just sleep in Emily's room." I quickly say. Stacie rolls her eyes and presses her finger to my lips.

"Yes Beca we can share a room. If you are comfortable with it. We sleep together every night anyway so why not make it official." Stacie says with a bright smile. I grab her face and kiss her hard. "I love you." I mutter between kisses. "I love you too Becs." She says kissing me again. "And I love you growing baby." I say with a smirk before kissing her stomach. The bulge is much more noticeable now and I can see why she wants to get more clothes. And her boobs! I didn't think it was possible but they are even bigger. We shower and head to bed shortly after that. It sucks when Stacie get's up with Emily and heads to school while I'm stuck home yet again.

I decided since I have a lot of free time and I can get a jump start on preparing the nursery. I start by moving Stacie's stuff into my room. Luke helps me carry things since I only have one working hand. I play my new mix I made for the club while we work. Luke loves it right away. "I'm telling you Becky, the club is going to become even more popular with your music. I really think you'll love working there." He says with a bright smile. I roll my eyes and finish putting the last of Stacie's clothes in the closet.

Luke heads to the club while I check my homework. I still have two hours until the others are back. I pop open a beer and do the work I missed today. Luckily there isn't much and I finish quickly. I take some time to prefect my set for Luke. It honestly sounds amazing, I can't wait to play it and see how everyone in the club reacts. I glance at the clock and sigh seeing I still have half an hour to waste. I put on my headphones and lay in bed.

Dammit did I fall asleep?

I blink awake and sit up in bed. I spot Stacie sitting at the foot of the bed doing her homework. She looks so freaking hot with her concentrated face. I admire her for a few seconds before I stretch out. She notices me up and closes her book. "Good morning sleepy head." She says with a smirk. I look at the time and wow I slept for a while. "Mmm why didn't you wake me?" I ask fully sitting up. I flinch a bit because my hand is throbbing for some reason. Stacie shrugs and puts her book aside.

"You looked cute and I didn't want to wake you." She says with a mischievous glint in her eye. I narrow my eyes at her and we engage in a stare down. Neither one of us can make that last for long and soon I'm shoved backwards onto the bed. Stacie gently lifts my casted hand before doing the same with my other one. We spend the next few hours in the bedroom before we get hungry. After we eat we head back to my room and I play her my new mix. She smiles as her head bobs to the beat. "Holy shit Beca... this is incredible." She says as she turns to kiss me.

I blush and look away. Music was always something special to me. For as long as I can remember it has been a major part of my life. Maybe it was my musical family genes. Who knows. Music use to be my first priority... but now I realize I have I new one. I smile at Stacie who is still lost in my mix before my eyes roam to her stomach. I smile to myself, it should scare me but it doesn't. Music use to be my main priority but now its Stacie. Stacie and our little one. And somehow I'm more then fine with having new priorities.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...