Tainted Love (Male Reader x R...

Door MrC1997

After over 10 years of wrestling, you finally make it into WWE. The dark arts have been in your background fo... Meer

New Kid on the Block
Treat Her Right (Lemon)
Surprise/Night Out
Falling for Each Other
Ruby....
The Agreement
Wrestlemania
Crazy for Each Other
Tour
Liv....
Basic Needs
The Reveal
No More Secrets/Nirvana
It's Time
Family Matters
Reunion?
New Competition?
Home Life
I Won't Tell If You Don't (Lemon)
Ruby's Fate
We Riot Once Again
A Day With Ruby
A Day with Liv/The Secret is Out
We're Going To Get Our Daughter
Familiar Faces
Liv Has A Secret
A Riott Christmas
Let Me In (Short Chapter)
Invading The Firefly Funhouse
Locked In
God's Gonna Cut You Down
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 1)
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 2)
Aftermath

3 From Hell

1.6K 22 0
Door MrC1997

*4 Days Later*

Sarah: When are they supposed to be back?

Liv: I'm sure that they're almost home. Besides, I need a little more time to finish.

Sarah: I'm sure Y/N's gonna flip when he sees you.

Liv: Just wait until later. Haha!

Liv and Sarah were waiting with the kids for you and Ruby to get back from the store to get some snacks for the premiere of your episode of WWE 24 on the network. Meanwhile, you and Ruby rode down the street on your motorcycle while Ruby had her arms around your waist when you steered it into Sarah's driveway before turning off the engine. You loved how Ruby's new teal hair flew in the wind during the ride.

Ruby: That was so relaxing. Thank you.

You: No problem. Now come on, Gionna and Sarah are waiting for us.

You two then walked up to the door and opened it to the sight of Tara running into your arms.

Tara: Just in time daddy! Mommy's about to start it!

You: Ok sweetheart, just let daddy take his boots off and we'll start watching. Where's Gionna?

Liv: I'll be right there!

On cue, Liv walked out in a hoodie that covered her head with the surprise.

You: What's with the hoodie?

Liv: This.

Liv suddenly pulled off the hood to reveal the return of her blonde hair.

Y

ou: Wow. OG Liv has returned.

Liv: Do you like it?

You: I love it.

You quickly pecked Liv's lips before walking over to the couch and getting the tv set up. Not long after, Ruby walked into the living room with some snacks and joined you and the others for the show when Tara jumped on the couch between you and Sarah.

You: Ready?

Tara: Play it daddy!

You pressed the play button as the episode began and opened with pictures of your career until it showed you in the interview room.

You: Hi, I'm Y/N Y/L/N and this is WWE 24.

Pictures from when you were a kid began to pull up on the screen until you began to talk about your life.

You: Childhood.... really wasn't that great. Deadbeat dad who left when I was 10 and a not so great mom that pretty much beat me and brought home a new guy every week. At 14, when the day finally came that I lost it and couldn't take it anymore, I whipped out my switchblade and cut myself to get away from her. After the cops took her away, I was put in a foster home where my foster mother, Kate, took me in and took care of me which happened to be the best 4 years of my life with her.

The camera then showed you and Kate together when you were 14.

Kate: Y/N was a broken young man that really needed to have a feeling that there was hope in his life and that life has so many obstacles and challenges. After I brought him in and introduced him to his roommates, Vinnie and Christie, they immediately bonded like how real siblings do.

Pictures then came up of the three of you messing around and in front of the foster home.

You: When we all turned 18, we all rented a place together outside of Seattle and decided to try out for a new wrestling school that was about to open. So, with the money we all pitched in to pay for it, we took the classes and went on to wrestle for a local indie company.

Video then showed you, Vinnie, and Christie walking through the streets of Seattle.

Christie: Just three young adults making their way onto the indie scene was a big step, but the thing that sucked though was that we were only able to wrestle together for 2 years.

Vinnie: Y/N knew that he was a rising star and took a contract with Impact and went on to make a name for himself while me and Christie went to wrestle for Ring of Honor.

Video then came up of you wrestling against Abyss in Impact when you jumped off a ladder and landed on him.

You: After getting my hand and foot broken, I had no choice, but to take a 6 month hiatus, but I also wanted to go back and finish my college career and get my degree. After I finished from college, on the last day, I met this woman with brown hair with a viking patch on her backpack when I accidentally bumped into her in the hallway and knocked her stuff on the floor. That woman turned out to be Sarah Logan.

The screen then showed pictures of you and Sarah when you two were younger.

You: After I met her, she became one of the people that really brought me back to being who I really was when we started dating. After being released from Impact, I took a contract with ring of honor and wrestled with Sarah and..... even dated for at least two years.

The screen then showed you and Sarah wrestling and winning the match together in a mixed tag team match until it showed the two of you kissing.

Sarah: Y/N and I had a long term relationship going and we were very open about it, but of course when we were younger, we did some stuff that we weren't proud of...... until we got the shocker of our lives.....

The screen then showed Sarah when she was pregnant.

You: After we had our daughter, we got offered contracts for big named wrestling companies, but we weren't going to be together as a family that much because Sarah got an offer with WWE's developmental while I got an offer with NJPW and knew that our relationship wasn't going to last forever. A month later, we decided to have Kate take care of Tara until we had a chance to bring her home if me and Sarah got together again.

The screen then showed you and Sarah with Tara when she was a month old.

Sarah: After Y/N took that contract.... of course I was all sorts of mad, but I knew that he wanted to live his dream and all we needed was to have someone look after our daughter. And when Y/N told me about Kate, I knew that there was no other choice.

It then showed footage of Kate walking through the foster home.

Kate: I took in Y/N when he was a boy, but when he asked me to look after Tara.... I said absolutely.

Footage then came up of your last kiss with Sarah before the screen then showed you getting on a plane.

You: During my 4 years in NJPW, I wrestled and met some amazing people along the way such as Finn Balor and AJ Styles.

Pictures of the three of you came up on the screen.

Sarah: While Y/N was in Japan, I did what I could to make sure that Tara remembered us. I visited her three times a week.

Footage then showed Sarah and Tara bonding as mother and daughter until the screen showed a plane landing.

You: After my contract with NJPW was up, the first thing I did when I landed in Seattle was visit Tara.

Pictures then showed you with Tara in your arms when she was 4.

You: After getting offered a contract with NXT, I ran into Sarah again and we talked again for the first time since I left. We had married other people, but of course divorced those people because of personal reasons. Although around Survivor Series of 2017, when Sarah got her call up, I won the NXT title for the first time at War Games that year.

Nigel: He did it!! Y/N Y/L/N did it!!!!

Triple H: After Y/N's over a year long championship reign, he went on to defend it at takeover, back in January of 2019, in one of the most hardest fought matches I've ever seen. Even though it didn't end the way people were expecting.

Nigel: BLACK MASS! Aleister Black has won the NXT championship! And a standing ovation for Y/N Y/L/N as he walks out of his final match here in NXT!

Triple H: And then..... a creature was released.....

The buzzer went off as you ran out.

Corey: Oh my god! The alter ego of Y/N Y/L/N, Crypt Keeper, is here!

It then showed you throwing superstars over the top rope at the Royal Rumble until it got to the defining moment in your career.

Cole: Death Drop! Y/N Y/L/N has won the Royal Rumble Match!

You: Even though that I went on to main event Wrestlemania, it didn't end the way I expected it to....... but then two women came into my life.

Pictures then come up of you, Ruby, and Liv all together.

You: Which then....... led to one giant family....

There was then some film of all of you standing outside both houses with all of the kids until the cameras cut to the whole Riott Squad.

Ruby: At first, it was hard to keep our relationship discreet, but we managed to keep it secret for a while until we were asked to put it out there.

Liv: Especially since I was pregnant with Olivia, we wanted to kind of make two announcements in one picture.

The picture of you and Liv with Ruby came up when Liv announced that she was pregnant.

You: Family is a strange yet wonderful concept of life. You're willing to sacrifice everything for your loved ones and pretty much fight for them until the end. But....... that night when Ruby had our sons...... I thought I would've lost a giant piece of our family.

Then showed footage of you and Ruby riding on your motorcycle.

Ruby: Life has thrown some crazy stuff at me these last couple of years, but almost dying was something that I never want to do again. Especially after almost bleeding out. I couldn't bare to watch Y/N parent our two sons alone from the afterlife.

You: I'm really grateful that god gave us a second chance and........... we're all parenting together...

Then showed footage of your new stable.

You: After me and Sarah reunited with Tara, Vinnie and Christie came into WWE when I went on to help them make names for themselves. Now we're taking the company by storm, kicking ass, and taking names. My next goal....... main eventing Wrestlemania again, but getting the result I'm actually aiming for. So...... I'm eternally grateful for life right now.

The show then ended with a video of you and the riott squad all walking away, with your backs turned, backstage at a live event, with the kids, before the end credits started rolling while pictures from your life were alongside them.

Ruby: That...was...amazing...

You: Can you believe that we did all that in one take?

Liv: I can believe that. I love you Y/N.

Ruby: Me too.

Ruby and Liv snuggled under your arms until you looked over at Sarah who was carrying Tara out of the room due to her falling asleep after the show ended.

You: Come on, we'll meet her up there.

They nodded when you turned off the tv and the girls followed you upstairs.

*Raw*

You: Does that hurt at all?

Peyton: No, the ropes aren't burning me or anything.

Christie: Just let us know if you get rope burns afterwards.

You, Vinnie, and Christie had just finished tying up a member each of a tag team from the men's and women's division in ropes and a chair.

Bobby Roode: You guys are really making a name for yourselves.

Karl Anderson: Yeah. Keep it up you guys and don't get too carried away.

Cameraman: Ok guys, get ready.

*In the ring*

Luke Gallows, Dolph Ziggler, and Billie Kay were all in the ring giving their promo until Dolph finally spoke up about the whereabouts of Bobby.

Dolph: So I must ask.... where are our tag team partners?

The screen then showed Bobby Roode, Karl Anderson, and Peyton Royce all tied up when Vinnie showed his masked face and Christie maniacally laughing.

Suddenly, you walked into the scene with a barbed wire 2x4 slumped over your shoulder and began to cut a promo.

Corey: Oh my god....

Renee: Why do 3 From Hell have them tied up?

You: This is just a warning to all of you beautiful people out there....... To this day... we run this yard and everything in it!

Vinnie took off his mask until he spoke.

Vinnie: In other words.... THIS IS OUR TORTURE FACTORY!! ......And you are the product........

You: Let's do this..... Hunting humans.... they all run like a bunch of scared little rabbits.... run rabbit run! Run Rabbit!! RUN RABBIT! RUN RABBIT RUN!!

Vinnie put his mask back on as all three of you started torturing Karl, Bobby, and Peyton while they started screaming when the screen went to black. Christie teased and tortured Peyton while Billie ran backstage in horror as did Dolph and Luke to find them all knocked out and bleeding. Suddenly, you and Vinnie attacked Luke and Dolph and sent them through barbed wire tables. Billie screamed and ran when Christie gave her a wicked grin.

Christie: I got her!

The cameras then showed Christie chasing down Billie through a hallway in the arena until Christie swung a box cutter on her back and lashed and jumped on Billie like a cheetah. Suddenly, Christie began to assault and beatdown Billie until she threw Billie through a window and left her layed out before Christie climbed into the room and knealt over Billie.

Christie: "Shoo Shoo" said the maiden!

Christie maniacally laughed again and admired her handy work before the screen cut to you and Vinnie as Christie walked back, dragging Billie back to the others while you looked right into the camera.

You: Hello WWE...... Did ya miss me?

The cameras then cut to black until the 3 From Hell symbol came up and the screen blacked out.

*After the Show*

Christie: Sorry about the box cutter.

Billie: Oh that's alright. You all sold the gimmick incredibly amazing tonight!

Peyton: You sure did!

The Iiconics then hugged Christie before she said goodbye and walked out to you and Vinnie.

You: How is she?

Christie: She's fine. It was just some small cuts.

You: At least she's ok. Anyway, I'll catch up with you guys later, I gotta get back to the girls.

Vinnie: Alright, we'll see you next week Y/N.

Christie: Say hi to the kids for us!

You: You got it.

You hugged Vinnie and Christie before walking to your locker room where all of the girls waited.

Sarah: That was amazing

Ruby: I love this new gimmick that your doing Y/N.

Liv: Are we ever going to see crypt keeper again though?

You: .............. maybe at Wrestlemania.

Liv: Oooooo... can I get a little peek?

Liv then went for the buckle on your pants until you stopped her.

You: Easy there my clever little lynx. Wrestlemania is less than four months away. I'm trying to get an entrance put together for the event since it'll be in LA.

Ruby: Can't wait to see what you come up with. Come on, we gotta get back to the room and get some sleep before we fly home tomorrow.

Sarah: So do me and Gionna. Our flight is earlier than yours.

Liv let out a sad sigh.

Liv: Being women's tag team champions is a lot of work. Just wish I could come home with you guys and spend time with Olivia.

You held up Liv's chin and looked into her blue eyes.

You: Don't worry, we'll take great care of the kids by ourselves. We got you both.

Liv: You're always a good reason for me to smile Y/N.

Liv then pressed her lips onto yours and held them on there for ten seconds before she pulled away.

Liv: Call me and Sarah when you land in Vegas.

You: Don't press your luck when you land in Miami.

You and Liv laughed until Ruby wrapped her arms around you.

Ruby: Come on.....we better get ready.

You: Yeah let's do it.

Sarah: I'll get the car ready.

Shortly, you loaded up the luggage into the car and drove back to the hotel before falling asleep with all of the girls in your arms............

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

15.9K 207 12
Becky and I met in NXT, we clicked almost instantly. Like most relationships. We started out as friends. Two years after our main roster call ups, in...
8.6K 119 20
Thomas Morgan has been single for about a year since he got out of a relationship where his trust and faith in finding someone was broken but he had...
16.7K 311 15
A short prequel to Tainted Love. You came from an abusive relationship with your family when one day the whole family fell apart and you were taken i...
58.2K 589 53
After being accepted into the WWE and being in NXT for two years, its now Sam's time to shine. But being a new WWE Diva isn't going to be easy. With...