Tainted Love (Male Reader x R...

By MrC1997

After over 10 years of wrestling, you finally make it into WWE. The dark arts have been in your background fo... More

New Kid on the Block
Treat Her Right (Lemon)
Surprise/Night Out
Falling for Each Other
Ruby....
The Agreement
Wrestlemania
Crazy for Each Other
Tour
Liv....
Basic Needs
The Reveal
No More Secrets/Nirvana
It's Time
Family Matters
Reunion?
New Competition?
Home Life
I Won't Tell If You Don't (Lemon)
Ruby's Fate
We Riot Once Again
A Day With Ruby
A Day with Liv/The Secret is Out
We're Going To Get Our Daughter
3 From Hell
Liv Has A Secret
A Riott Christmas
Let Me In (Short Chapter)
Invading The Firefly Funhouse
Locked In
God's Gonna Cut You Down
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 1)
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 2)
Aftermath

Familiar Faces

1.7K 21 0
By MrC1997

*A Month Later*

You and the riott squad all arrived to Raw when you set the bags down in the locker room until you got a text from Hunter. This last month had been hell for you since that promo with almost being fired on top of it all, but you did everything you could to keep your career going as the current storyline you were doing was helping with ratings as they skyrocketed to the top.

You: I'll be back ladies, the boss is asking for me.

Liv: Hope that you're not in trouble!

You walked out of the locker room and headed over to Hunter's office.

Ruby: So are you and Y/N back together now?

Sarah: We agreed to make it a friends with benefits relationship.

Liv then unexpectedly kissed Sarah.

Liv: You're welcome to stop by anytime and get some of Y/N with us if you'd like.

The girls all laughed and giggled when she said that.

*With you*

Hunter: ........ and that's how this storyline is going to play out. Tonight, you and your new stable will send a message to the authority.

You: Ok, but if I'm gonna be starting a new stable, who's going to also be in this?

Hunter: Glad you asked.

Hunter then stood up and opened his office door to reveal a muscular man, who was about the same size as you, with long hair, a beard, and loaded with tattoos on both of his arms and a fit woman with blonde hair, green eyes, and tattoos going from her left shoulder down to her arm.

You: Vinnie?! Christie?!

Vinnie and Christie: Hi Y/N!

The three of you hugged and patted each other on the back  until Hunter spoke.

Hunter: They're our latest call ups and we want to start a storyline with the three of you against the authority where you make your return and bring these two with you.

You: This is just insane!

Christie: This'll be the first time we all wrestled together since 2009!

Vinnie: Tell me about it!

You: Also Hunter, I have some ideas already about what we could do for our characters.

Hunter: Let's hear them then.

Without wasting any time, you got started, explaining what you, Vinnie, and Christie wanted to do with the new stable.

*After The Meeting*

You: ........ and after graduation from NXT, I was drafted to the main roster.

Christie: Do you still keep in touch with Sarah and Tara?

You: They're actually here with me tonight. In fact, I wanna introduce you guys to some people.

You then arrived to your locker room where the riott squad waited.

Liv: Hey Y/N! How did the meeting go? Oh hi!

Liv then got up from her chair and walked over to the three of you.

You: Gionna, Dori, this is Christie and Vinnie, they're one of my foster brothers and foster sisters at the foster home the same time I was there. Vinnie, Christie, these are my girlfriends Dori and Gionna.

Vinnie: Or as Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan? Christie's obsessed with your characters.

Sarah then walked in.

Sarah: Oh my god! Hi you guys!!!

Christie: Sarah! Hi!

They then hugged and jumped up and down in excitement to be seeing each other.

Sarah: Oh my god Christie! It's been forever!

Christie: I know! You remember Vin right?

Vinnie: What up Sarah?

Sarah: Gosh Vin, you've gotten taller!

Sarah got on her tip toes and hugged Vinnie.

Christie: So Y/N, I heard that you have a daughter with Sarah. How is she?

You: Actually, I have a bit of a shocker for the both of you.

You took out your phone and showed them pictures of all the kids together.

You: These are actually all the kids in one picture.

Vinnie: Wait, you and Sarah had four kids?

You: No.... I had kids with Gionna and Dori before Sarah joined in on our relationship.

At this point, Christie's and Vinnie's jaws were on the floor as you went on and told them the story. After a few minutes, they got more and more into the story.

You: So after this past year and a half, I've been having this giant relationship with all of them. I mean Sarah and I were on and off, but she's committed to being in our relationship now that Tara's home with us.

Christie: Wow.

Vinnie: That's crazy yet amazing.

Christie: So in a way we have two nieces and two nephews?

You: If you want to call them that, then yes.

Christie: Wow

*Showtime*

The show began with Triple H, Stephanie, and Vince all in the ring, giving a promo about you until you cut off Vince's speech when your new theme started playing and you walked out.

You: I'm baaaaaack!

The crowd cheered loud as the authority had shocked looks on their faces.

You: But just to let you three know, I'm not alone.....

You pointed to the entrance of the stage until Vinnie's theme played and he walked out.

Corey: Oh my god! That's Vinnie Procter from NXT!

Cole: A two time NXT champion and a former NXT North American champion.

Renee: And we can see why. This is a man that you don't want to step in the ring with!

Suddenly, Christie's theme began playing as the crowd cheered louder.

Cole: Well this is gonna get more interesting! That's Christie Brake, a former NXT women's champion.

Corey: Not to mention that she broke Shayna Baszler's arm and almost ended her career because of it!

Renee: I can actually agree with you on that one Corey, she is one of those women that you don't want to mess with!

The three of you all walked to the ring and got in as you stood face to face with Hunter while Christie did the same with Stephanie. Vinnie looked down at Vince until he spoke up.

Vince: Now if I were you....... I wouldn't do anything that I'd regret later......

Vinnie just stared at him until you suddenly socked Triple H in the face while Christie did the same to Stephanie as you and her began attacking them while Vinnie did the unthinkable by putting his hands on Vince as he lifted him up and slammed him onto the mat while you sent Triple H into the announce table while Christie had Stephanie in her submission move. You suddenly grabbed a mic.

You: See you at Survivor Series. Say hello..... to the 3 From Hell.....

The segment ends when you dropped the mic as Vinnie lifted up Vince and the three of you walked backstage, proud of all your dirty work while kidnapping Vince in the process.

*After the Show*

You hugged and said goodbye to Christie and Vinnie before you and the riott squad all headed out back to the hotel. On the way, Ruby received a facetime call from the babysitter and new friend, Whitney.

Whitney: Hey you guys!

Ruby: Hi Whitney! How's everything going over there?

Whitney: Great! They're all enjoying themselves, especially Tara because she was very energetic today.

Sarah: Is my baby there?

Tara: Hi mommy!

Sarah: There she is!

Tara: Where's daddy?

Sarah: He's driving the car right now sweetie, but he'll be available to talk real soon.

You: Actually can you put the screen on me?

Ruby turned her phone and put the camera on you.

Tara: Hi daddy!

You: Hi sweetie! Are you being good to Whitney at home right now?

Tara nodded while you looked at the screen back and forth while you were driving.

Tara: When are you and Mommy coming home?

You: We should be home in a couple of days honey. We have at least two live shows to be on, but we'll see you real soon ok?

Tara: Ok daddy! I love you!

You: Love you too sweetie. I'll call you again tomorrow ok?

Tara: Ok! Is mommy still there?

Sarah: Yes sweetie. Mommy's still here.

Sarah talked with Tara for a little longer until Liv got the phone and wanted to check on Olivia.

Liv: Is my baby there?

Whitney then put the camera on Olivia as she smiled to see her mom on the screen.

Liv: Hi baby girl! Momma misses you so much!

Olivia smiled and giggled when Liv was making funny noises for her.

*Later*

After arriving back at the hotel, You and the riott squad were all laying around, bored. Sarah was looking out the window, Ruby was on Instagram, and You and Liv were cuddling while watching a movie until Liv heard her stomach growl.

Liv: Hey, I don't know about you guys, but I could eat.

Ruby: Yeah, I'm hungry too. What do you guys think we should do about dinner tonight?

You: Not sure, I'm not really too hungry.

Sarah: Let's have a look at some places.

Sarah got on her phone and looked up some places while you, Liv, and Ruby looked too.

Sarah: What do you guys think? Should we go somewhere, order room service...... takeout?

Liv: I'm honestly not sure. Wait.... what about here?

Liv pointed to a exotic looking thai place.

You: I'm willing to try it.

Ruby: That looks amazing.

Liv: Yeah. We should do it!

Sarah: Alright, then it's settled. Y/N, get the car ready.

You: At least let me get my shoes on. Haha.

You got your shoes on really quick before the squad did the same and all of you walked out the door and went to the restaurant.

*Later that Night*

You and the riott squad all had just finished eating when you had to excuse yourself for the bathroom.

You: I'll be back girls.

You got up and went to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Ruby huddled with Liv and Sarah.

Ruby: Did you bring the outfits G?

Liv: Yes. Hidden and stowed away in my suitcase.

Ruby: And you Sarah?

Sarah: ......maybe.....

Liv: I've got a naughty idea to get him ready for us. Wait here.

Ruby: What is it?

Liv whispered in Ruby's ear about what she was going to do when Ruby looked at her with a surprised look.

Ruby: You sneaky little lynx you!

The girls all giggled when meanwhile, you were in the bathroom and finished taking a piss until you heard the door open and heard heels clicking on the floor.

You: Hello?

Liv: Shhh! It's Gionna.

*Lemon and Explicit Video Warning*

Suddenly, Liv went into the stall next door and began peeking through a hole in one of the walls.

You: What are you doing?

Liv: Put it through here.

You got the idea and shrugged your shoulders and put your member in the gloryhole when Liv began to suck on it through it. After five minutes, you blew your load in her mouth when she swallowed it all before the both of you went back to the table and payed the check.

Ruby: How was dessert G?

Liv: Very..... creamy if you ask me.

They laughed while you had the biggest grin on your face, but wasn't aware of what was going to happen later.

*Back at the Hotel*

You and Liv were making out in bed, while the two of you waited for Ruby and Sarah to get back from the liquor store. Liv wore a see through nightgown when you were about to go for the strap until she stopped you.

Liv: Not yet. Not until Dori and Sarah get back.

You: How long has it been already?

Liv: I'm sure they're almost back.

On cue, Ruby and Sarah came back with some tequila and whiskey as they set them down on the table.

Ruby: I thought that we could get drunk before we fuck.

You: Why so daring Rue Rue?

Ruby: Just so we could trash the room like how you and Sarah did. Besides, I wanna see how she reacts.

Sarah: It's nothing special. He treats me the same way as he usually does.

Ruby: Prove it.

Ruby then turned on some Steel Panther to set the mood.

Ruby then took off her trenchcoat to reveal a dominatrix outfit that snugged around her body as Sarah took off her coat to reveal her old attire from the indies. Sarah then jumped onto the bed next to you while you had Liv on the other side when she kissed Sarah and Ruby got on top of you.

Ruby: Are you ready for this Y/N?

You: ............. yes...........

Another song played, when Ruby planted her lips onto yours and slid her tongue into your mouth while you grabbed her ass and began to massage it when she lightly moaned. Suddenly, you and Ruby pulled apart until you got up and poured some drinks for all of the girls as they began to down them quicker and quicker by the minute. After the tequila was finished and the girls were dancing around like crazy, Ruby threw the empty tequila bottle and it shattered as it hit the wall.

You: Getting mean aren't we?

Ruby: Only for you baby! HAHA!

You then pulled out a small bag of cocaine and made some lines for you and the girls when they got a little concerned.

Liv: You're not nervous at all about getting in trouble?

You: What's the worst that could happen?

You then snorted up a line until Sarah did the same in record time.

Sarah: Shit! Girls you gotta try this!

Ruby and Liv then snorted a line of cocaine each and began trashing the room with Sarah until they all lashed at you when you began to makeout with them one by one before starting the four way while blaring the music.

*2 Hours Later*

You began sliding in and out between a line of all three of them which began with Sarah, then Liv, and then Ruby. You were about to release until you pulled out of Ruby and blasted all over their faces until you collapsed onto the bed and the girls all joined you when Sarah and Ruby layed underneath your arms and Liv layed down on your chest.

*Lemon Over*

Liv: Holy.....Shit......

Ruby: That..... was...... fucking..... nuts!

Sarah: Memories..... are coming...... back aren't they Y/N?

You: You bet. Look at the room. We sure turned this place into a shithole.

Ruby then kissed you until she nuzzled her naked form into yours.

Ruby: But it's our shithole. I love you Y/N.

Liv: I love you too Y/N.

Sarah: Me too.

You: I love you all too.

Suddenly, all of you fell asleep before getting ready to fly home the next morning..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 392 44
This is my first story, so please, no hate. I am collabbing with my fiance, @Ben10thejoker to help and work together. I am bad at writing descriptio...
93.6K 959 24
You are a former indie wrestler for the bullet club in NJPW. After two years, you vowed not to wrestle ever again and focus on your music career and...
1.3K 95 27
I've been abused all my life but in the worst place I found someone to love me. Will he become the love of my Of my life or will it be the boy who...
58.2K 589 53
After being accepted into the WWE and being in NXT for two years, its now Sam's time to shine. But being a new WWE Diva isn't going to be easy. With...