Saudade

By Mnchkii

Two Childhood friend who were secretly inlove with each other but didn't notice. More

Introduction
Prologue
Graduation
Korea
Seeing them
Meeting you
New Job
First Day
Concern
Sick
Thank you
Moving Out
Feel
Grocery
Rival
Worried
His Past
Welcome
Goodbye
Return
Comfort
Almost
Not Again
Reason
Reason 2
A Good Morning
Last Wish
Proposal
Planning
Difference
Beautiful
Honeymoon
Her Dream
Birthday
Gift
The Start of Something New
Baby
New Chapter
Serious Talk
(Note)
"Welcome Baby"
Different Way
Lost First Man
Handkerchief
Little Surprise
안녕하세요!!
Fun Part
Coming Back
Those Memories
Sweet
Peculiar
Suspicious
Clue
The Past
Regrets
Alone
Brave
Unexpected
Chase
Chance
"Sorry"
Reunite
Mina
Finale
Epilogue

Wedding Day

572 25 2
By Mnchkii

Mina's POV

Today is the day. My life will change later. I will be a married woman.

I'm here now at the hotel room. Theirs so many girls surrounding me. Some are doing my make up and the other is doing my hair. Tzuyu is at the back with eomma, checking up my wedding gown.

I've been thinking if i will tell my mom about me being pregnant. Because she will totally freak out if i will tell her after the wedding. She will ask me who's the father because our wedding just happened. So i'm telling her now.

"Eomma?" I called her but still looking at the mirror.

"Yes Darling?" She approach me. I ask the receptionist to leave us alone for a while.

Now, we are alone. Except for Tzuyu who is sitting on the sofa with her phone.

"Is there a problem, Mina?"

"Nothing eomma. I just want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

Now i'm nervous. I don't know how will she react. But one thing i know for sure. She will be happy.

"I already have a wedding gift for Jimin. But i want you to know first." She just look at me, waiting for my next word. I took a deep breath before saying it.

"I'm pregnant"

"What?" She looks shock at first but calm.

"You did it before?"

I just nodded feeling shy. Suddenly, she hugs me making my eyes teary due to happiness.

"I'm so happy for you. I'm sure Jimin will love your gift. I can't wait to see my grandchild." We release the hug when she notice i'm sobbing.

"Don't cry honey.. You will look ugly later." I giggle at her statement. She wipes my tears with her thumb.

"I'm so happy for you. Take care of yourself, okay? Remember, me and appa will be here with you if you need anything." She kiss my forehead and hugs me again.

Getting a warmth from the mother is the best feeling.

---

We just arrive at the venue where the wedding will be held. It's some type of forest just what i like. My father and i wait inside the car until everything is set.

"Are you okay?" Dad ask holding my hand. I smile at him and nodded.

"I can't believe my daughter will get married. Just somehow that you were still young. I'm sure that Jimin will take care of you. If not, i will break his bones." I laugh at him.

"Thank you appa." I hug him very tight. We just hug for a while then Sheena came and open the car's door.

"It's time now, Mina"

Third Person's Pov

Mina stood at the aisle while hooking her arm to his father who will guide her.

She is now nervous because all eyes are on her. But her eyes landed on the man who is waiting at her at the aisle. Her nervousness disappear as soon as she saw him smile.

She Stood infront of Jimin when they reach him. Her dad handed her to Jimin and whisper something.

Mina holds his hand and smiled at each other.

Time Skip

"May i pronounce you, as Husband and wife.. You may kiss the bride."

Mina and Jimin faced each other. They smile and Jimin holds her waist and pull her over to claim her lips. Mina wraps her hand around Jimin.

They release the hug after they heard clapping. They chuckled out of happiness and started to walk out of the venue..

Jimin assisted Mina to the car..

"I'm so happy to call you Mrs. Park now." Jimin said when he got in the car. Mina smile at him before hugging him tight.

"I love you" Jimin whispers to her ear..

"I love you too"

---

Mina's Pov

"Take care of your travel, sweetie.. I'll see you soon" eomma said while walking. We are now going to a honeymoon after the reception. Jimin is already waiting at the car.

I actually have no idea where we are going. But he said that it's going to be fun..

I hug eomma and appa one last time before bidding them goodbye..

Jimin took my luggage and put it in the trunk and i went inside the car.

"Take care of our daughter." I heard appa said before i close the door. Jimin nodded and get in the driver's seat. I wave at them before they were out of my sight.

"Where are you taking me??"

He holds my hand still looking at the road.

"It's going to be fun. Just wait, okay?"

"You're so full of surprises Park Jimin"
He chuckled and continued driving.

I just let myself rest. I'm so tired now. Especially if you're pregnant. I'm always tired. I lean on the chair and close my eyes. I think it's gonna be a long ride since it's 4:30 in the afternoon.

---

"Love? Wake up.." i heard Jimin. He slightly shook me and i open my eyes. He smile at me.

"Are we here?" I ask and sat up. Jimin shook his head. I look at the window and see a yacht.

"Let's go" he said. He opened the door and to my side. The crew's took our bag from the trunk and we entered the yacht.

"Are you driving this?" I ask when he holds the pedal.

"Yes.. I don't want anyone with us during our honeymoon." I just look at him and went inside. I got inside this mini bed. I took a quick rest.

After some 30 minutes of rest, Jimin came inside and sat on the bed.

"Are you really that tired? Hm?" He said and kiss my cheeck. I just hold his cheek while he did that.

"Are we there yet? Whose driving?"

"We just arrive. Let's go.." he pulled me up and took our bags. He holds my hand while the other is rolling the luggage.. When i got outside, i felt a cold breeze and a salty air.

It's already dark. I look at the time and it's already 5:46.

I took a closer look of the view and....

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 3.5K 12
When you feel like no one except your brother and your childhood friend is there for you... someone entered your heart and gave you hope... {COMPLETE...
204K 5K 44
In which two best friends fall for each other.
10.8M 338K 71
You and Jungkook were childhood best friends. Theres just one thing...You hadn't realized he was in love with you.