Rejection To Perfection

By dezy9318

Previously Known as Rejected Female Alpha returns with A new Mate and A Stronger Pack Fatso... Ugly... Disgra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Epilogue

82.1K 2K 424
By dezy9318

I am sorry it took me forever to finish this story, but so much has happened. Please forgive me, and I hope this will be fine. Thank you all for reading and I appriciate your loyalty. Thank you again, and please enjoy...Sorry if its short...

Annalisa’s POV

            Two months had passed since the battle between the rogues and the pack members. Two months of heart breaks, funerals, and even some small bit of happiness. Great inner battles were fought, and some were lost; yet we all were able to survive.

            Those who were injured were now fully healed. We lost thirteen people, and two were a part of my pack; one being my fault. Though no one blamed me, I still blamed myself, for none of this would have happened if I wasn’t alive, yet at the same time, none of the good stuff would have not happened either.

            Hunter and Anthony have been helping me a lot during these difficult two months as I fought myself. I have been kept constantly busy, and when I had time off, we would go have fun as a family. They never let me out of there sight. Although I have gotten better, my inner battle is still going on.

            Since Jayden’s death, Kara has been depressed. Even though they were not true mates, they still were mated, and their bond was still living. Many times, she tried to kill herself, but we were always able to prevent her death, because she had her baby to think of.

            We were able to stop her for one month, before she finally found a hole in our guard, and took a silver blade, and ran it through her heart. The doctors had to induce labor, before the baby died. They were able to save the baby, but the mother did not survive.

            I was able to be in there as they were doing the caesarian section, because I was the Alpha. The last words she spoke to me before she died were “I am sorry for all those years I have hurt you, and I hope as your old friend you would do one last thing for me… please take care of her, her name will be Kimberly Crossly Silvermoon. She is now your daughter, I hope you will love her like you have loved your son. Thank you…”

            Since then Kimberly had been in the intensive care, for children, since she was a month premature. Now she lives with me, Hunter, and Anthony. Anthony fell in love with her the moment he saw her, and I knew he would be the best big brother she would ever have. He is always checking on her, and making sure she is okay.

            Her room is right next to Hunter’s and mine. Since it used to be Anthony’s room, he had to move to the guest room next to my office on the second story of my library. Even though he has to go up the stairs to get to his room, Anthony loves his room.

            Hunter was able to build in a star gazing window on the ceiling of Anthony’s room. He even had a latter connected to it, allowing Anthony to be able to climb onto the roof. Since the roof is a square size, Hunter even built a fence surrounding it, making it safe for Anthony to be up there.

            George and Marcie returned to our territory, in order to gain command. I had formally announced George the new Alpha of the Silvermoon pack, and a few members returned with him. The ones that went with him were Tasha, Charles, Blake, Cathlyn, and Kelyn. Tasha was promoted the title Belta, since she had a great power, and also no one else wanted the title. My new Belta was Jennifer.

            Kara wasn’t the only one to feel depressed since the fight. Since Jessica’s death, Jake has been moping around, but after a while he soon just became a hollow shell. Although he has not attempted to kill himself, he has not been allowing himself any pleasures. He has been taking his job seriously, which brings us to this moment.

            I was in the new Alpha office, one we built on the first floor, with Hunter and Jake. We were discussing the situation with my brother. Since that day, he has never been seen again, which frustrated everyone, though some hoped he died of his wounds.

            “… but I don’t think it is wise to send someone all the way to Georgia, just to see if it’s true.” Hunter said as he straightened himself in his chair, at his desk. “We don’t know if it could be a trap, or something.”

            “I know what you’re saying, but if my brother is indeed living in Georgia, then there is a chance that we can bring him in for trial. We must do all we can to stop him from killing anymore.” I said looking at him sternly.

            “I agree with Alpha Hunter, It’s too dangerous to go there, without knowing if the rumors are true or not.” Jake said looking at us. “But at the same time Alpha Nalis is correct, if we don’t get him now, then it will be hard to track him down again. He hides his tracks well, even though he leaves a trail of bodies and blood, but whenever we get a whiff of his scent, we always loose him, once we think of what to do.”

            Hunter looks at us and I could see that he understood, but was troubled. Quietly, Hunter stands up to sit on my desk. I look into his eyes, as he does the same to mine. After a while he turns away to look at Jake.

            “Alright, but I don’t think you should go alone. I want two more to go with you on your travels, and if he moves again, just follow him. This will be a long journey that will take a long time. We will grant you the necessary equipment to survive, but the question is… Are you willing to take this journey, knowing it could take months, even years before you are able to catch him?”

            Jake stands up slowly, and looks Hunter straight in the eyes. “I am, for I am here to serve the pack. That is what Jessica would have wanted me to do.”

            “Alright, then you leave tonight. Prepare for your trip Jake and take a small nap, because once we have the arrangements ready, you will leave.” I said as I stood and walked next to Hunter.

            Jake nodded and took a small bow. After he was done, he walked to the door. He gave us one last look, before opening the door. It was quiet after he left the room, but it felt nice. I let out a small breath, before returning to my desk to finish some paperwork. Hunter did the same, and returned to his own desk.

Jake’s POV

            I went to my room to do as the Alpha had ordered me. Once I arrived in my room, I took out a duffle bag, and started placing clothes into it. I made sure to have enough before I zipped it up. The last thing I put in the bag was a picture of me and Jessica.

            The picture had me and Jessica sitting down at the park in our territory. We were staring at each other in a loving manner. It was the day the pack decided to have a picnic at the park. While the Alphas were setting up the blanket and stuff, the rest of us separated for a few minutes to have some alone time with our mates.

            My brother had sneaked up on us, while we were gazing at each other. He took the picture of us, then said loudly that we looked so cute together. I had gave him a playful glare and started chasing him around the area we were at. Those were the good times, before we became the best.

            Once I had my entire stuff ready, I silently laid down on my bed. My eyes began to close, out of exhaustion. Thoughts of how my journey could last, and what I should do, went through my mind, but before I fully submitted to the darkness of slumber, Jessica always finds a way to be the last thing I see before I fall asleep.

Hunter’s POV

            I was getting the equipment ready for Jakes journey when I heard Anthony enter the garage room. I turned toward his direction to see that he had book in his hand. I recognized it to be one of the books he didn’t want to leave behind, when we had packed our stuff, in order to move to this house.

            “What you got there, little man?” I asked him, as I bended down to his level.

            “A book.” He stated in a monotone voice, trying to hide his true feelings.

            “I see that, but why are you bringing it in here? Do you want me to read to you before you go to bed?”

            “No.”

            “Well then, what is it that you want?” I asked I confusion.

            “I can’t say, until Uncle Jake gets here. I’m waiting for Uncle Jake.” He said in a stern voice.

            I gave him a small smile at his bravery, before nodding my head and continuing with my packing. Once I was able to pack all the things Jake would need for his journey, I put them all in a small magical storage bag.

            We were lucky to find a magical bag at a witch store in the neighboring town. This magical bag was able to contain at least one warehouse size full of stuff, no matter what size the stuff may be. This helped a lot with moving.

            After everything was packed up, I placed the bag in the back seat of Jake’s jeep. At that moment, Jake entered the garage with his duffle bag. He opened his trunk, and threw the bag in there.

            “So who else will be joining me on this long mission?” Jake asked.

            Before I could answer him, Nalis came into the garage, followed by Jennifer, Dylan, Bruce, and Timothy. Only two of them had their own duffle bags with them. Once they got close to the jeep, they threw their own bags into the trunk. Jake stared at them funny.

            “Dylan and Jennifer will be going with you.” Nalis said. “During the time that Jennifer is gone, Bruce will be taking over as my Belta, until she returns. I chose these two, because, not only do I trust them, but because their special abilities can help with your mission. Dylan will be able to get you both out of danger, when necessary, and Jennifer will see when something is coming, or can even be used as a tracker.”

            “But Dylan is not of age yet to do these kinds of missions. What if his mate is here, or something?” Jake asked with worried eyes. Though, I can understand what he is saying.

            “Dylan will be of age soon, that is true, but ask yourself this, what if his mate is out there? We cannot disrupt fate, for Jennifer was the one who saw your partners, not me. If you get into trouble, Tasha is on standby. Dylan has her number in case you need her help.” Nalis said with a calm voice, though I knew she was worried about their safety. “When you are able to find my brother, and are about to capture him, use this.

            She tossed a small ball at Jake. He caught it, and then examined it. The small ball was a light silver color, and the size of a softball. On the top, it had a purple circle, with an outline of a black wolf. He looked at Nalis in confusion, but quickly placed it into his pocket.

            “That ball is able to catch any wolf in the world, no matter their strength. Timothy designed it himself.” Nalis said looking at Timothy in a proud, motherly, manner.

            “All you have to do is press the button.” Timothy said in excitement. “The timer is set for five seconds, before it explodes into a net. Within these nets are a shield meconizum that will harden once they have captured their prey. It will immediate disperse if it does not capture its prey, making it easier to continue running after your prey, in case they escape. It will reduce your time of having to remove it off a branch or something. I already programmed his DNA into the Bomb Shield, making it easier to pin its prey.”

            “In case that does not work, or if it looks like he is about to escape the device, I want Dylan to immediately return home, and I will allow Timothy to return with you to capture him, but be warn that this will be a dangerous mission, and I want you all to watch each other’s backs.” Nalis said in an Alpha tone

            “Be sure to always keep in contact with, either me, Bruce, or Alpha Nalis.” I said, looking at the three sternly. “Our phones will always be charged, and no matter the time, we will be ready to take your calls.”

            “If anything goes bad, I want you to return home immediately, and we will figure things out as a family. Is that understood?” Nalis asked the three sternly.

            “Yes Alpha.” They replied in a small chorus.

            “Alright, now that we have that settled, lets me inform you all what I have packed.” I said as I pulled out three cards from my pocket, and handed them each one. “Now you each will have your own credit card, accessing you to a bank account we have made for you. There is one billion dollars in the bank. This will make it easier to access your money, but I don’t want you to touch it, unless it is absolutely important.

In case there is no way to access the money, I’ve packed two brief cases with money, though those are in different kinds of money, in case you happen to exit the states. We will also be granting you, your own passports for those occasions.

If you are unable to find a place to stay, I have been able to pack some camping equipment. They will provide for you, through any climent. Be sure to not draw attention toward yourselves. Be sure to always hide your scent, because you never know whose territory you might be entering. One last thing, be sure to be safe, and protect one another.”

Annalisa’s POV

After we were done, we all hugged them goodbye, but before Jake could enter the car, Anthony stopped him. “Wait Uncle Jake, I have a present for you!” Anthony exclaimed as he handed Jake the book.

“What is this?” Jake asked looking at him in confusion.

“It’s a book given to me by Aunty Jessica. She told me that whenever I was scared of something bad, or if I ever feel depress, that I should always look at it, and remember that we are not always alone, even when we feel we are.” Jake looked at the book’s cover, and tears began to fall down his face.

He opened the book. Since I was next to him, I could see what was in it. Inside were not pages of words, but pages of pictures. There were pictures of everyone in the pack, including pictures of Jessica herself. We were all happy and we were all like a big family. Jake wiped his tears and closed the book.

“Thank you Anthony. I’ll be sure to always take care of it, and I’ll be sure to return it to you once my mission is over.” Jake said with a smile on his face.

Jake gave Anthony a kiss on the forehead, before entering the jeep. Once everyone was ready, he started the car, and backed the jeep out of the garage, with us following. The headlights swooped past the pack house in silence, as it turned toward the direction of the highway.

Although we could no longer see the car, we still continued to look towards the direction it went. They were going on a dangerous mission, and we didn’t know if we were ever to see each other again, but we had faith in them, and in ourselves to keep on living.

I turned toward the moon and whispered a prayer. I prayed to the moon goddess and the spirits for the protection and safety of our pack members. The last thing I said was my favorite saying: “Exsisto curiosus, meus prosapia…Be careful, my family.”

Although I did not speak loudly, Hunter followed suit and repeated the Latin words, along with the rest of the pack. Soon they will return home, and soon we will have Armond. One way or another it will not be the last we will see of our pack members and more importantly, it will not be the last we see of my brother…Armond…

I have began the sequel, but it is a really slow update. I will try to write as soon as I can, but right now I am unable to at the moment. Sorry.  Anyways, the title for the sequel is 'The Hunt For The Truth, Without Really Knowing...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 85 22
RUMOURS | ❝Rock on, gold dust woman.❞ To put it simply, I ran out of room in my first OCs book. So here is another one, a hub for even...
1.1M 24.2K 18
(BEING EDITED) Alana Loupe has just been rejected by her mate, Aidan Moonshine, Mr. Big-shot, soon to be Alpha of the Moonshine Pack. Alana runs awa...
460K 10.8K 52
*Edited Lily was scorned by her Mate, after returning home to her family and the troubles she thought she left behind she discovers that more trouble...
218K 7.1K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...