Chapter 8

Dedications at the end. Sorry if it may not be good, for I have had writers block, but please enjoy. Please COMMENT... AND THANKS FOR READING! :)

Annalisa’s POV

            After we heard Jayden’s car drive out of the garage, and down the street, we resume our conversation. We were discussing what we should do tomorrow. My mother was trying to find something to do, so that my pack would be able to socialize with my father’s pack.

            “How about a pack Bar-B-Q, we could have picnics and games.” Jennifer said it casually. I knew she had a small vision that we were having one, but usually when she had a vision, something always happens.

            “That’s perfect!” My mother exclaimed.

She was steering the pot of rice. The one thing I missed the most was my mother’s home-made cooking. Before I had left, I was on a diet, so I never had the chance to taste her food one last time.

My mother had invited some pack members over for a welcome home party; mostly close friends. A few females were here to help her cook. I recognize Mrs. Crossley helping my mom. Although she was laughing and having a good time, I could tell she still is sad that her husband was killed. I never got the information on who had killed him.

“I will tell Walter to inform the pack tomorrow. How about I tell him now, about the picnic tomorrow.” She said, taking off her apron.

Once she was gone, my pack was left alone with Mrs. Crossley and four other women. They were busy having their own conversation to notice we were still there. I turned to go to the game room. My pack followed without me having to say anything.

Once everyone was in the room, I turned to Timothy. He nodded his head and placed a shield around the room, making it sound proof. We would be able to hear what’s on the outside, but they are unable to hear what we say.

“What is it you have foreseen?” I asked Jennifer once we were all seated.

“I saw picnic tables with food, laughing faces, and then I heard screams of fear. Unknown shadows were surrounding the area, but I smelled no pack blood upon the ground.” She said after she had closed her eyes. She rarely saw full visions, mostly bits and pieces. She opened her eyes and looked at me with wisdom in her eyes.

“That could suggest we are going to be attack by rogues during the picnic. We should all be on guard tomorrow.” I said. They nodded their heads yes, indicating they got my command loud and clear. “I need to inform my father. Hunter will go with me, the rest of you go get ready for the party tonight. Do not say word of what we believe is to happen; I will leave that up to my father. Jen, stay a bit, I need to ask you a favor.”

Once I was done talking, Timothy took down the shield and they all exited, besides Hunter and Jennifer. They stood next to each other, ready for me to give an order. My pack and I always were like friends hanging out, but when it came to business, they respected my leadership, and allowed me to take charge. I was still their friend, but I was their Alpha first.

“Jennifer I need you to check on Anthony real quick. Here is a special key that will tell the computers that you are my second in command. What I did to get the elevator to go, I want you to do the same. The code in any eight digit code you want. The first time you punch in the code, it will automatically save that as your code. Use that same code to get into the apartment.” I said handing her the key. “After you check on him, meet us at my father’s office. I wish for you to speak to him. To locate it, just follow our scent.”

“Alright.” She said, then walked out of the room.

Hunter grabbed my hand as we began to walk toward my father’s office. We went to the hidden stairs and went up. Once we were at the door, I knocked on it. It took him a second to answer.