Ice.

By engelix

"It's kind of ironic, you know? My life has always revolved around being on ice. It only makes sense that I m... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Off Ice - The Sequel

Chapter Nineteen.

76.9K 1.6K 4.3K
By engelix

Avery

Avery: all booked!

Ms. Wilder: Woohoo!

Ms. Wilder: He is going to go CRAZY!

Avery: i hope so! i wouldn't want to miss this for the world!

Ms. Wilder: He's very lucky to have you, Avery. Are you coming over for dinner tonight?

Avery: yes, i'll be over in a half hour!

Ms. Wilder: Great! See you soon love bug (:

I grin as I look up from my phone and to my computer screen, the receipt for my plane ticket to Toronto on display. Finn leaves in two days for the American Hockey League All-Star Game and Competition. And I leave in three to surprise him.

He had mentioned that he wanted me there, but I know that he doesn't expect me to go. Traveling and being a rock star is his life, not mine. I don't go to a city in Canada that's on the other side of the country for the weekend. But I can't miss him being in the All-Stars, especially since it's in his home town. I'm going to be there cheering him on.

I had proposed the idea to Finn's mom, nervous that she would think its too much. But she didn't at all and was on board immediately. I'm very lucky that my boyfriends mom is as amazing as she is.

My mom, however, was a bit more skeptical. She doesn't like the idea of me traveling all by myself. But when I told her how much it would mean to me and Finn and after a lot of convincing, she finally came around. I think it's also because she feels bad about everything that has gone down. She stood over me as I booked my hotel room, really emphasizing that she doesn't want me to stay in a room with Finn. But honestly, I have a feeling he'll be sleeping in my bed this weekend. I hope he is.

Finn is competing in two events, the Breakaway Relay and Fastest Skater. The two things he's best at. He's also playing in the All-Star game, which is just a mashup of all the greats in the league right now. I can't believe my boyfriend is one of them.

I close my laptop and go to my closet, grabbing Finn's sweatshirt to wear. I love wearing his clothes more than anything. I never wore Mason's because he was pretty thin and lanky, and I'm not thin at all. It really made me feel bad about myself, if I'm being honest.

But although Finn is definitely in better shape than Mason, he's so broad and tall that his sweatshirts fit me perfectly. They're only a little baggy, but honestly it's how I would wear my sweatshirts too. I also know he loves when I wear his clothes, so half of me does it to tease him.

I grab my bag and unplug my phone before heading out to my car. I have to really make sure that I don't slip up about the surprise. I tend to word vomit and all I want to do is gush about how excited I am. I definitely should start packing when I get home.

When I get to Finn's, I walk up to his front door and knock before letting myself in. "Hello?"

"Hey, Avery," Morgan calls from the couch, her phone in her hand. She lets out a loud yell. "Finn! Your wife is here!"

I laugh as I shake my head at her. She gives me cheesy smile when I hear his door open upstairs. "Come up here, Aves!"

So much yelling.

I head upstairs and raise my eyebrows at the sight in front of me. It looks like a tornado hit his room.

He has piles of clothes everywhere, both neatly folded and discarded messily. He, however, is nowhere to be found. "Where are you?"

He emerges from his bathroom and I almost faint at the sight of him. He has an all black suit on, which isn't anything new for him. However this one is just - wow. His pants hug his legs beautifully and if I'm being honest, they make his ass look amazing. His jacket is the same shade of black, the lapels a shinier fabric of the same shade. But what is really killing me is whats underneath the jacket. Instead of a traditional shirt and tie, he has a darker black turtle neck tucked into his pants. The collar comes just to where his stubble ends, his hair in a low bun at the nap of his neck and over the shirt.

"Fuck, Finn," I scoff, knowing that he just watched me fully check him out. "You look so good."

"Really?" He looks down at himself unsure, which I don't know why. I literally can't take my eyes off him. "Should I just wear a regular shirt?"

I know that this outfit is for the press night and dinner at the All-Stars. He has to walk a red carpet and do interviews, which he has adamantly expressed his concern for. He's worried he's going to make a fool of himself but I know that that's not possible. He's such a natural when talking to people and his charm is unmatched. He's going to be just fine.

"No," I answer. "I love the turtle neck. It's a little offensive how attractive you are, you know."

He grins a that, unbuttoning his jacket as he walks over to me. He dips his head down and presses his lips to mine.

I bring my hands up to his toned chest, being able to feel his muscles under the soft fabric of his turtle neck. My hands run gently down a little bit and he groans into my lips. He pulls away slightly so that our faces are still brushing but our lips are apart. "Aves. If you keep that up I'm going to have to throw you on that bed. And my sister is downstairs."

I can't help but laugh lightly, considering I'm barely doing anything. I decide to tease him more anyway.

I go on my toes to connect our lips again, slipping my hand behind his neck and pulling him in deeper. His hand goes behind my back and presses me against him. I breathe in deep through my nose as my other hand goes under the bottom of his shirt on his back. I lightly trail my fingertips against his skin there and he kisses me harder.

I disconnect my hands from him and gently tug off his jacket, tossing it lightly on his chair so it doesn't wrinkle. I feel like I was gypped because his arms look amazing in this shirt, but they were covered by his suit jacket. I run my hands over his biceps now, tracing his muscles.

His hands stay clear of any vulnerable part of my body and I know it's so he doesn't get too excited. I'm a bitch though so I'm going to do everything in my power to get him there.

I move my hands from his arms to the hem of his shirt, which makes him tense slightly. I slip them under the fabric and feel the chiseled v line immediately. "Aves," he warns.

"What?" I ask innocently, moving one hand up to his abs and using the other to pull down the collar of his turtle neck. I bite down on his skin gently but still try to make a mark. I glide my tongue over the spot softly.

"Okay," he groans. Ha. That did it.

His strength really surprises me as he lifts me up and basically throws me on his bed like he promised. I'm not lying when I say that I'm not light and I would never even think about being lifted by my boyfriend. But he did it.

I fall on my back with a huff, smirking up at the beautiful man as he climbs on top of me. I really do not deserve him.

He pins my wrists next to my head as he stands on one leg, the other knee resting between my legs on the bed. "You know that my mother is going to be home any minute, eh? And you're going to do this?"

I narrow my eyes at him. "But I thought you wanted to see it."

"See what?"

I do something I would never in a million years even think of doing. I break out of his grip and sit up a bit, pulling my sweatshirt and shirt up to expose the black lace bra.

"Fucking hell," he sighs, his hands already trailing up my stomach. "Yep. I did want to see that."

He takes off my shirt completely, obviously giving in. I grin at the fact that I won and pull him back down to me. I wrap my arms around his neck, our lips moving perfectly together.

I bite his lip gently as his hands run up and down my bare sides, goosebumps poking through my skin. I'm surprised at how comfortable I feel without a shirt on this time around. I like that I'm getting used to it because now I'm starting to really enjoy the feeling without the worry being on the forefront of my mind.

"You're so beautiful, Aves," he reminds me, his hands now coming to push back the loose hair on my face. His lips move to my cheek before trailing down right below my ear. He lifts his tight dress pants until they bunch at his waist so he's able to put his knees on both sides of my hips.

I hook my arms even tighter around his neck as I arch my back, bringing him as close as humanly possible. My fingers go to his scalp, under the bun in the back of his head.

I tug at his shirt and he takes it off without me doing anything else. Things escalated very quickly but I don't care. I've never felt this way with someone before. I've never been so comfortable and enticed like this. I just want more.

My fingers trail down his shoulder blades and he comes back up and presses his lips to mine again. I open my mouth for him as I wrap my legs around his waist, hooking my ankles.

He subtly pushes his hips against mine and I moan lightly, not really being able to hold it in. It just makes him kiss me deeper and repeat the action a little harder, this time making me moan louder than I meant too. Fuck. Holy Fuck.

"Finn! Dinner!"

He lets his body fall on me with a loud groan. I huff at the impact of his body weight crushing mine before I laugh loudly.

He lifts his head slightly. "Be down in a minute!"

He puts his head back in my neck, mumbling, "This is all your fault."

"What is?" I tease, combing his hair on the top of his head with my fingers.

"My hard on," he says bluntly.

Oh.

"Jesus Christ, Finn," I bury my face in his neck, knowing it's redder than ever. "I feel like my face is going to explode."

He laughs and gets up, shaking his head as he picks up a discarded sweatshirt of his. Oh, yep. He definitely has one.

He throws the sweatshirt at me, this one different than the one I came in wearing. "Please. Put this on or else I have no shot."

I giggle as I slip it over my head. He groans again. "Fuck."

I shake my head as I feel my cheeks get even redder. "Say something that will turn me off. Please."

I think for a second before I recall something that happened earlier today. I wasn't going to tell him, but I know I should. Especially given my track record.

"Mason called me again today."

He rolls his eyes as he shakes his head. "Yep. That did it."

I press my lips together, hoping he won't get too angry. He goes over to a pile of clothes and grabs a pair of sweatpants and the sweatshirt I wore here. He just starts stripping and I really have to force myself to not stare or else he won't be the only one overly excited.

"Did you answer?"

"Yeah, but he just hung up again."

"Fucking weirdo," he grumbles, slipping on his sweats. "I haven't had lab but I'll talk to him tomorrow."

"Don't go overboard, please," I plead. He rolls his eyes. "I'm serious, Finn. I don't want to make a big deal out of nothing."

"Out of nothing?" He scoffs. "Aves, your ex boyfriend has called you three separate times since finding out we are together. And it's only been four days."

I mean, true.

I sigh. "I'm sure it means nothing."

"You're so stubborn," he shakes his head. "Come on. I don't want my mom thinking something is going down up here."

He heads to the door and I jump off the bed, grabbing his hand before he can leave. He looks down at me and I go on my toes and peck his lips. "Please don't be upset with me."

"I'm not," he squeezes my hand. "But I don't like this guy and I think he has intentions with you. I want him to back off and stop calling my girlfriend."

I can't help but feel my heart flutter at him being protective. It means that he cares and that means a lot to me. I guess it wouldn't hurt to just let him talk to Mason.

"Okay," I comply. "I just don't want you to go crazy."

"I won't," he promises. He leans down and kisses my forehead. "Now, come on. I'm sure the two of them are discussing all of things we could be doing up here and I really do not want to hear it."

*

It's been a few hours since we finished dinner and now we're just lying in bed watching That 70s Show. I remember the first time we did this so vividly. It was obviously the night we walked in on my dad and also the first day I spent time with Finn outside of school.

He made me feel so at ease when I was here. He made me forget. We watched this show for hours before we both fell asleep. Now I can't watch it without thinking about him. But honestly at this point, I can't do much without thinking of him.

My phone starts to ring and I get a pit in my stomach. Finn must be thinking the same thing I am because his chest rumbles under my cheek as he speaks. "If that's Hughes again, so help me-"

I break apart from him and grab my phone from his night stand, letting out a sigh of relief. "It's Cam."

He relaxes too as I go back to cuddling into his chest. I accept the call and put it on speaker. "Hola, mi amigo."

"Avery-" His voice is broken and I sit up straight, Finn doing the same. "Cam? Cam, what's wrong?"

"I was- I was out with a girl and- and her brother found out I was bi so he came and fucking socked me. I think he was drunk. I don't- He broke a bottle on my head and I can't stop the bleeding-"

"Where are you?" The two of us are already up and putting on our shoes and jackets. Finn grabs his keys and we're running down the stairs. "Main Street. On the corner of third. He said he was coming back and I think he's bringing friends. I'm hiding in a bathroom in a thrift store. I don't know what to do-"

"Finn and I are on our way, okay?" Finn takes off down the street and I can hear my heart beat in my ears. "Hey, you're going to be okay. Stay in the bathroom and keep paper towels on where you're bleeding. Apply a lot of pressure. We're already almost there."

Finn grabs my hand and I look down, realizing I'm shaking like a leaf in the middle of a wind storm. We arrive in town and I thank the universe that we were at Finn's house and not mine. He lives so much closer. "We're pulling up outside the shop. You're in the bathroom?"

"Y-Yeah," he answers. "I'm still in here."

I hang up with him and jump out of the car. "Aves- Aves, wait."

I stop, looking back at Finn as he jogs over to me. "Take a deep breath, eh? We'll handle it. Don't go in there frantic. It's all going to be okay."

"How could someone do this?" I feel my eyes well up but I try to swallow them down. "He doesn't deserve it."

"Of course he doesn't." Finn pulls me into his chest and holds me tightly to him. "People are disgusting. The guy who did this is a piece of shit and is so insecure about his own masculinity that he has to take it out on someone who is confident in theirs."

I nod, knowing he's right. I pull away from him. "Come on. I don't want him to be alone."

The two of us walk in, hand in hand, and make our way to the bathroom in the back of the thrift store.

I knock softly. "Cam. It's us."

The lock on the door clicks and it swings open. My hand goes to my mouth at the sight of him. He has blood dripping down his head, his eye black and blue. Finn pushes past me and I realize I haven't even said anything.

Finn sits him down on the toilet seat and I walk in, closing and locking the door behind me. "Oh God, Cam. What happened?"

Finn takes a lot of paper towels and combs through his hair, trying to find the wound. When he does he presses the towels to it.

"We were walking down Main Street and he just pulled up. He started asking why I was using his sister as a beard and when I told him it wasn't like that he punched me. After I hit him back he swung the bottle and smashed it over my head. She was screaming so he shoved her in the car and said that he was going to be back with some help, but I know he didn't mean an ambulance."

I walk up to him quickly and wrap my arms around him. He stands up and Finn breaks away from him. Cam holds onto me tightly and I do the same. "I'm so sorry, Cam."

He doesn't say anything back, he just keeps his grip on me. I open my eyes and look at Finn, who's biting the inside of his cheek as his foot bounces, his hands covered in Cam's blood. Oh, he's mad.

"Who did this, Cam?"

Cam sighs deeply, pulling away from me and sitting down. "The girl is Brie Pollis. She goes to Evergreen. When she was yelling at him she called him Craig."

Fucking Craig. What a douche bag name.

"How does he know you are bi?" I ask now and he just shakes his head in response.

"What if he tells people?" Cam looks up at me. "Oh God. I'm being forced out, aren't I?"

"Let's not jump that hurdle just yet," Finn speaks now. "We have to get you to a hospital."

"No!" Cam protests. "Then I'll definitely be outed. They're going to make me file a report and then there's no way he won't tell."

"Cameron," I sigh. "You're hurt. You could have a concussion and you probably need stitches."

"Wait," Finn puts his hand up. "I think I know someone who can help. Hold on, let me call him."

He drops the paper towels in the sink and washes his hands quickly before leaving the bathroom. I grab some new paper towels as Cam holds pressure to his head. I wet the rough parchment and start to clean the blood off his face.

"I'm sorry I brought you and Finn into this," he gushes. "I didn't know what else to do."

"Please don't apologize," I answer. I continue to clean his face, the red liquid sticking to his temple and lacing through his eyebrow. "I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's not fair. It's not right. God, I could kill the guy who did this."

"I just don't know how he would of found out," he sighs deeply. "I don't think he knew I was bi. I think he thinks I'm gay. Not that it makes much of a difference."

Finn comes back in before I could answer. He starts cleaning up the sink. "Come on, we're leaving."

"Where are we going?" I ask, watching him cautiously.

"The trainer for the Thunderbirds," he answers, taking the paper towels from us and giving Cam some fresh ones. "John. He's a good guy and a good doctor. He can stitch you up without having to go to a hospital."

"I don't know," Cam tries. "It's too much. I'm sure I'll be fine."

"Shut up," I scold him. "Come on. Lets go."

After making sure the bathroom is clean of his blood, the three of us walk out. I hold Cam's hand as we go, his other one holding some paper towel to his head.

We get to Finn's car and he unlocks it as we hear a homophobic slur disguised as a greeting slice through the air.

My skin crawls as I turn and see a stocky and muscular man around my height approach us, two other men behind him. He has a bruise forming around his eye and I know it's from when Cam punched him back. I can also smell the alcohol on him from here.

"You know he likes dick, right?" He points at me, getting closer. I glare at him. "You know you are a dick, right?"

He sucks a breath in like he got burned. "Shit. Pudgy's got a tongue on her."

I feel my heart plummet down to my feet at the comment. Fuck. He sees it too.

"Watch your fucking mouth," Finn steps up. "Aves, get in the car."

No.

"Yeah, Aves," the guy who I'm assuming is Craig smirks, blowing a kiss.

"Don't call me that," I surprise myself as I snap at him. Only Finn gets to call me that. "Get out of here."

"Oh, feisty!" He gets very close to me but both Finn and Cam push him before he can reach me. "Don't even fucking think about it."

He shoves Cam again and Finn pushes Craig even harder, making him stumble back. Oh God. This is not going to end well.

"Stop," I pull at Finn's arm. "Let's just go."

"The bitch speaks again," Craig instigates. I hold my tongue at the derogatory statement but Finn doesn't. "You're on thin ice, buddy. You talk to my girlfriend like that again and you're done."

"Girlfriend?" he scoffs, looking at Cam as he asks him, "How did a hunk like him end up with that?"

Oh, my God. I knew it. I knew people would see it. How could I be so naive? How could I think that people would look at us as just a normal couple and not as an athlete dating a fat chick?

"Are you sure you aren't the gay one?" Cam snaps right as Finn shoves him again. Holy shit. We need to get out of here.

Craig goes at Cam but I step in front of him, causing Craig to push me. Cam catches me before I fall and Finn absolutely loses it.

He grabs Craig's shirt and easily throws a punch straight at his jaw. "I can't believe you actually just put your fucking hands on her."

I've never seen Finn punch someone outside of hockey, and the lack of padding in the way has really added the damage.

I'm honestly not worried about Finn getting hurt right now. I know he's stronger than most guys, and not for nothing, he's been trained in fighting. I worry more when he gets into fights on the ice because those guys have experience and training too.

His two friends come at Cam and I immediately open the car door and shove him inside. I slam the door before they can get to him and step in front of it. When the two guys stop short I cross my arms and raise my eyebrows. "You're going to hit a girl?"

They turn immediately and go for Finn. Fuck. Didn't think that one through.

I rush towards them too, gripping tightly onto Finn's arm and pulling as hard as I can. He stumbles and looks back at me, his breathing hard. "Finn. Get in the car. Now."

"Aves, go-"

"Now, Finn," I say sternly. There is no time for a 'who has more testosterone' show down right now. Cam is hurt and he needs to get taken care of. "We have to go."

He angrily bites on his lip as he lets go of Craig, who is bleeding and can barely stand up. He looks down at him. "I would keep this to yourself, eh? You're the one who broke a bottle over someone's fucking head."

Craig gets up as we turn around and I feel him grab my wrist. I turn quickly, bringing my hand up and slap him across the face, causing blood to splatter. "That's for hurting Cam."

Then, because I'm a hypocrite and really fucking angry. I put my hands on both his shoulders and forcibly bring my knee to where the sun don't shine. "And that's for calling me fat."

Finn grabs my hand and pulls me over to the car before anyone can make a move at me, or at this point I can make a move at them. He opens my door and closes it behind me before walking around to his side.

I look back at Cam who looks like he's going to be sick. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he keeps his head down. "Just a little nauseous. I'm okay, though."

I bite my lip as I watch him. He groans. "I love you to death, Avery. But please stop looking at me. It's just making more anxious."

I turn around, knowing exactly what he means. I feel the same way when I'm anxious.

Finn reaches over and grabs my hand, making me involuntarily flinch. I don't pull away, though, and if he noticed he didn't say anything. I sigh and look out the window. This is not how I thought tonight would go.

*

Cam is getting stitched up by John in the kitchen with Finn, but I stepped out for a second. I really just need air.

John is a really nice guy and was more than willing to help. Finn has told me a lot about him and I know that he is always there to help him out. He knows about the Jack situation and Finn told me that he is trying to help him get off the steroids. I'm glad. Although Jack isn't on our nice list right now, I don't want his career to end. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I'm chilly since I'm only in my sweatshirt, but I stay on the porch anyway. I felt like I couldn't breathe in there and the amount of blood I've been exposed to tonight is overwhelming for me.

I hear the door open and I look over my shoulder, seeing Finn standing there with his hands stuffed in his pockets. I look back at the dark road in front of me, not knowing what to say. I hear him shuffle a bit before a jacket is placed on my shoulders. He sits next to me, his hands clasped in his lap.

"Aves," he sighs, breaking the silence. We haven't spoken more than two words to each other since we left Main Street. "Are you mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you?"

I'm actually not mad. I'm grateful he was there because I wouldn't of been able to ward off those guys and get Cam somewhere to get stitches that wasn't a hospital. I just can't stop replaying Craig's words in my mind.

"You've barely talked to me." His voice is quiet and he sounds hurt, which immediately makes me feel guilty. "And you flinch every time I go to touch you."

I guess he did notice.

I look down at my hands, not having the confidence to tell him what's really bothering me. "I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you. I'm just overwhelmed."

"He's wrong, you know." It doesn't surprise me that he knows what is really going on in my head. "God, I could fucking end-"

"Stop," I say quietly, knowing he's just going to get himself angry. "It's okay."

"It's not okay," he urges. "Aves, look at me please."

I do, not wanting him to think I'm upset, even though I am. I bite my lip as I look at my beautiful boyfriend. One that I'm not good enough for. Not by a long shot.

"Please," he pleads quietly. "That guy is a fucking scumbag. I can't imagine my life without you. Please don't listen to him. Please don't shut me out."

"I don't want too," I admit quietly. "But maybe-"

"No, no maybe," he shuts me down, knowing what I was about to say. "There's no way I'm losing you, especially to something as stupid as that."

"It's not stupid, Finn." I look down at my hands as I pick at my nails. "I've always had issues with my weight. I've always hated myself because of it. Whenever I see someone look at me for more than a second I immediately assume it's because I look fat. I don't eat in school because I feel like people will watch me and make fun of me with their friends. It's stupid to you because you're built like a god. You're athletic and hot and everyone loves you. I'm not. And when someone else points it out it eats me alive. You don't see it because you're so humble, but the people at school are right. Guys like you don't go for girls like me. They go for the girls that are like your T-Birds teammates' girlfriends. Small, blonde, and as fit as they are. I say it as a joke and I know you don't think it, but I can't understand why you want to be with me. I just can't."

He doesn't answer and I sigh deeply, wiping the tear that fell to my cheek. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, Aves," he says quietly. I look over at him and see him staring at the ground. "I'm sorry for being insensitive. I just- I never knew that's how you saw yourself."

"Finnegan Wilder, you are anything but insensitive." I shake my head. "You've made me feel beautiful and wanted and like a woman in the past few months. I can't thank you enough for that."

"I hate that you feel that way," he admits. He looks over at me slowly. "I hate that you didn't feel that way before I came around. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy I can do that for you. But Aves, you're the most beautiful, most adorable, and frankly the hottest person I've ever met. I didn't have anything to do with that."

My eyes divert down as I feel them brim with tears. I would of never imagined someone saying that to me.

"And you're right, I don't see it. I don't see it at all. I don't understand how you can compare yourself to anyone because I don't think anyone can be compared to you. You know how I feel about you and how I can't get enough of you. You see what you do to me, Aves. Both physically and emotionally. You drive me crazy. So I guess I don't see it. And I really hope that you'll start not seeing it too."

I move over, letting myself fall into his side. He wraps his arm around my body and rubs my shoulder. I feel his lips press to the top of my head. "And also, it was really hot when you like, slapped him across the face and kneed him in the balls."

I laugh lightly, appreciating him making light of the situation. I lean up and kiss his cheek. He looks down, his dimple indenting his skin as he gives me a half smile.

"You left John in there alone with Cam, didn't you?"

He scrunches his face. "Yeah.. Maybe we should head back in. For John's sake."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 324 20
JH86 - REPUTATION "HE MUST LIKE ME FOR ME"
1.8K 60 20
Just another little story for all the lonely bitches out there <3 #6 - trope #10 - onebed #29 - cure #1- friend group
5.5K 122 14
"𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯' 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪'𝘮 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘸...
184K 3.5K 40
In which two stubborn and hot headed teenagers find that their injuries may be the best, worst thing that's ever happened to them - that is, after th...