mental (cameron dallas fanfic...

By HannahKnoblock

More

chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

chapter 2

28 1 0
By HannahKnoblock

Lenas pov~ I first went to shop for Odaly i went to get a new apple computer for her then i went to gilly hicks and got her some new bras and stuff. I then went shopping for Aubrey i got her guinea pig and some uggs then i got her a gift card for starbucks.I then went for Hannah i got her the same uggs as Aubrey and i got her a shirt that says #1 bitch because she was the bitch of the group she ws always telling people off and crp but i got her a skirt and a chipoltle gift card then i went home.

Odalys pov~ For all the girls i go them matching shirts and pants plus vans then i goy Aubrey some new phone cases. I got Hannah a new make up and i got Lena a new charger and phone case i then went home and rapped all the gifts and put them into my car so i could take them to Hannahs in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
134K 890 14
collection of stories .
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC