Chapter 4

Hannahs pov:    

When we woke up we left right away to catch the flight for the tour. The first stop ws Chicago. Then when we got there we seen there was a limo so we got into it and seen Bart, we then seen these really hot boys they all introduced them self's there names were Taylor,Matt,JackG,JackJ, Aaron,Carter,Shawn,Nash,Cameron I found Cameron the most attractive, Aubrey found Nash the most attractive, Lena found Matt the most attractive and Odaly found Jack J the most attractive. I sat in between Nash and Cameron. Cameron kept starring at me I hoped he liked me the way I liked him. I don't think he did thought because who would love a suicidal girl like me?

Audrey's pov:    I seen the way Cameron looked at Hannah when we got into the limo then I think Hannah feel in love with him already. When I got in I seen this guy Nash and I fell in love with him he ws now the love of my life I sat next to him and I Hannah sat next to him but on the other side I then seen Matt put his arm around Lena I started to make aw sounds but so did everyone else then I turned to look at Nash but he was already starring at me I felt my cheeks get hot he then whispered into my ear 

"your cute" I was screaming on the inside but I just smiled and looked out the window.

Lenas pov:

I felt a conection with Matt as I got into the limo after I felt that conection he patted the seat next to him so i went to sit down and  he put his arm around me I was like screaming because I was really happy he liked me back.

Odalys pov:

I got into the limo and I seen JackJ he was hot but I didnt know if he was the one I loved the most. But then I went and sat by him he rapped his hands around me and hugged me i felt the butterflies and knew he was the one.