Love Shot

By aug_00

[Completed] "What's a love shot?" "A love shot is when you take a bullet for someone you care for, someone yo... More

Characters
Intro
༓☾one☽༓
༓☾two☽༓
༓☾three☽༓
༓☾four☽༓
༓☾ five ☽༓
༓☾ six ☽༓
༓☾ seven ☽༓
༓☾ eight ☽༓
༓☾ nine ☽༓
༓☾ ten ☽༓
༓☾ eleven ☽༓
༓☾ twelve ☽༓
༓☾ thirteen☽༓
༓☾ fourteen ☽༓
༓☾ fifteen ☽༓
༓☾ sixteen ☽༓
༓☾ seventeen ☽༓
༓☾ eighteen ☽༓
༓☾ nineteen ☽༓
༓☾ twenty ☽༓
༓☾ twenty two ☽༓
༓☾ twenty three☽༓
༓☾ twenty four ☽༓
༓☾ twenty five ☽༓
༓☾ twenty six ☽༓
༓☾ twenty seven ☽༓
༓☾ twenty eight ☽༓
༓☾ twenty nine ☽༓
༓☾ thirty ☽༓
༓☾ thirty one ☽༓
༓☾ thirty two ☽༓
༓☾ thirty three☽༓
༓☾ thirty four ☽༓
༓☾ thirty five ☽༓
༓☾ thirty six ☽༓
༓☾ thirty seven ☽༓
༓☾ thirty eight ☽༓
༓☾ thirty nine ☽༓
༓☾ forty ☽༓
༓☾ forty one ☽༓
༓☾ forty two ☽༓
༓☾ forty three ☽༓
༓☾ forty four ☽༓
༓☾ forty five ☽༓
༓☾ forty six ☽༓
༓☾ forty seven ☽༓
༓☾ forty eight ☽༓
༓☾ forty nine ☽༓
༓☾ fifty ☽༓
༓☾ fifty one ☽༓
💜Thanks +more💜

༓☾ twenty one ☽༓

11.7K 627 190
By aug_00

Soobin's POV

I pick up the flower and give it a small sniff. I smile happily at the smell and decide to add the flower among the others in my basket.

Its such a beautiful sunny day out that I just couldn't stop myself.

I wasn't allowed out in the sun before till now and I'm soaking up every little thing I can. Just looking out the windows and up to the cloudy skies and shinning sun wasn't enough and standing right here, outside under the shinning sun while the morning breeze dances across my face and making my hair go crazy, this is what I have been missing. I love this feeling and to finally be able to be out here is like a fresh breath of air and in a way it literally is.

Its also the feeling of being alive.

I know that I'm dead, being a vampire and all, but I have never felt more alive than being outside in this moment.

"Oh Soobin, nice to see you out and about." I turn to my left to see Nahla Noona standing there with a small smile on her face. Her long hair goes down past her hips and her eyes are shinning brightly and ever so beautifully. She's wearing a long navy blue dress with long sleeves to cover her up. Her skin is absolutely beautiful and glowing perfectly in the sun's light.

"Its nice to be out, thank you so much." I say with a huge smile spread across my face as I take a yellow flower out of my basket and hand it to her in thanks.

Vampires aren't actually able to be in the sun, not unless a witch makes a potion for them to drink. I'm not sure exactly what its made out of but its something that has been done since the beginning. Thats why everyone here can walk in the sun and now I can too.

Noona was the one who made them all potions before she left after everything that happened with my Hyung and now that shes back she made one for me. I owe her a lot. I know that she has done this for so many vampires but for me its special. I have always wanted to come out in the sun and to be able to go to the beach while its shinning bright and to be able to hang out with my Hyung. Now I can do that and I'm very grateful for that.

"No need to thank me Soobin, it was my pleasure." She takes the flower from my hand and instantly tucks it behind her ear and she looks absolutely beautiful.

I feel my cheeks start to burn a little and I instantly turn back to the flowers in the garden. I can't let her see my cheeks like this, I don't even know why I'm acting like this. I'm not a child anymore, I'm an adult and I should start acting like one.

"No I need to thank you because ever since I was little I have always wanted to go out in the sun, especially to play with my Hyung. I wanted to do it so badly that one time I took the risk and ran out with my brother in the sunlight and it was so bright that day that I instantly started to burn. It took a while for me to heal and in that moment I didn't like the sun but then when I saw it shinning outside the next day I couldn't hold that grudge any longer. Even though it burned me badly I wanted to go out there again, to be able to experience life during the day outside." I pick up another flower, this one being purple, and I smile down at it as I turn back to Nahla while I had her the flower in my hand and she gladly takes it with a huge smile of her own.

"And now thanks to you I can do that." She chuckles at my words as she happily tucks the purple flower I gave her on top of the yellow one I had given her before.

"Well I'm glad I can help. But why pick flowers out of all the things you could be doing on such a beautiful day like this? You know winter is right around the corner, there wont be anymore days like this." She says gently as she starts to walk ahead and I join her with my flower basket in hand.

"I was picking out some flowers for my papa. He hasn't been feeling well lately so I thought some flowers would help." I look down to my basket to see that I've gotten all of my papa's favorite flowers which was a lot because he just loves flowers.

I don't really know why he hasn't been feeling so well lately but papa and dad have told me and Hyung to not worry about it but of course we don't always listen to them and so we're worrying like crazy but I know papa will get better soon, he always does.

"Thats so sweet of you. I know he'll love them." I nod my head and then we continue to walk with a comfortable silence surrounding us and it felt really nice.

I don't know why I feel so comfortable around Nahla Noona but I do and its quite weird. I never warm up to anyone this quick, well maybe except for Jungkook but I think it was because it was cool to have a human in the palace as well as a new person. We're also close in age so that was also another thing to be excited about but with Nahla its strange.

She has known my parents since they were born and they practically grew up with each other and she even was there when both of Hyungs were born. She was even going to marry my oldest brother.

It feels as if she is apart of this family but at the same time she isn't and I think I just need to get to know her a little more but I'm not sure what to say.

"You know its absolutely crazy how similar you look to your Hyung, Seojoon. I've known him since birth and if you two were to stand in front of me I would not be able to tell the difference at all." She laughs to herself and I laugh along with her because I've heard this many times myself growing up. But I don't know if looking like my Hyung is a good thing or not. They compare me with his looks now but would they start comparing me to him with something else later? Would I be able to live to his high standing?

From what I've heard he was good at everything and was definitely seen as a leader. A true royal vampire right alongside our parents. Later on they saw the same in Yeonjun and now all that is left is me and no one even sees me as an adult yet.

"You know its always good to be yourself Soobin. You and your Hyung might look alike but it doesn't mean you should be alike in any other way. Be who you want to be and be proud." I look at her shocked for a second but once her words register in my head I start to feel giddy inside.

Finally someone who sees me for me and not for my brother.

I know everyone sees my brother when they see me but they all choose to ignore it but I can see it in their faces. Even if I try ignoring it, it wont ever go away.

I love my brother even though I have never met him, I love him because he was my brother and from what I've heard he was an amazing person that everyone loved.

"I do what I want but there's those moments that when someone looks at me I know they're not looking at me, they're looking at Seojoon Hyung." I let out a sigh and she stops walking and I catch myself last minute, stopping before I bump into her.

She looks at me with a small smile as she reaches up and caresses my cheeks gently making me instantly blush from the touch.

"But you never look at me as if you're looking for him. You know he's not there, even when we look so similar. I know if we were both standing in front of you right now you would know who is who. He has something I don't have." I feel relived finally saying everything, for letting it out and Nahla Noona looks at me shocked at first but then gains her composure and continues to gently caress my cheek with her thumb.

"It seems you've got me there but yes I would know the difference and it's not because he has certain characteristics that you don't but because when you love someone you just know. You know who they are and I loved him so much, there was no separating us." Hearing her words brings a smile to my fave as I reach my hand to her hand on my cheek and bring it down to her side.

"I'm glad my brother had your love even in his last moments. I can see you truly loved him and that you still do and thank you for seeing me as me. So many overlook it but I'm more than just looking like my Hyung, he was like no other and I know I won't be able to live up to him." I then continue to walk going back to picking my flowers but before I can pick another flower a hand reaches to mine and pulls me towards them.

Nahla Noona brings me into a hug and I instantly feel warm all over not entirely sure why I'm feeling the way I am. It's weird but I brush off thinking its just because shes being a considerate Noona.

"You don't have to live up to him at all, I knew him very well and let me tell you he wasn't perfect but he learned and grew. You can do the same, learn and grow as you're already doing." With one last pat to my back she backs away from the hug and looks up at me with an encouraging smile making me feel proud of myself.

"I'll continue to learn and grow." I say happily, finally feeling a lot more relieved than ever. I'll just be me!

"Now why don't we head inside and make a really nice bouquet for your papa? It seems like you've got enough to even make one for your dad as well. Maybe Yeonjun too." She grabs my basket and turns around to start heading to the green house which is connected to the main building and it has all the things we need to make a bouquet.

But then she turns to me with a smirk on her face as she holds up the basket in her hand. "If you can't catch me its going to be all mine though!" And she starts to run towards the green house but I only let out a chuckle.

Does she really think she can outrun a vampire?

I just continue to laugh as I run after her but I let her have the lead because I know that I could outrun her in a matter of a second.

So I let her run ahead as I see her hair flow back as the breeze blows into her face as she runs. She has the basket in one hand and she picks up a part of her dress in her other, making it easier for her to run. I can hear her giggle as she continues to run.

Before she can make it to the greenhouse I zoom past her and grab the basket but before I can make it into the greenhouse I'm lifted into the hair and the basket is snatched from my head.

I was only about ten feet in the air but I let out a surprised yelp once I look down. And once I look down I see Nahla Noona's smug face with the basket in hand in the greenhouse.

"Never underestimate a witch." I nod my head quickly and she gently puts me down.

"That was no fair! I could have used my powers too!" I say as I walk into the greenhouse after her and she just continues to laugh at me.

"Isn't your speed like your super power as a vampire?" I shake my head no and look at her as if shes the most ridiculous person to even think that.

And so we stayed in the greenhouse arguing over little things while we made the bouquets for my family and if I have enough I'll make one for her as well.

Unknown POV

I let out a scoff as I see the two play around as if they have nothing to worry about or a care in the world.

I can't believe it, shes back and shes still after the royals kids. I guess she just never learns her lesson.

I guess I'll just have to make sure she understands this time around.

I don't care what it takes, I will make sure she never goes near them again. I told her shes mine.

She already killed one of the royals, does she want to kill another one?

Well that'll be all up to her.

====

Dun dun dunnnnnnn

Who can this unknown person be??
I guess you'll find out later, hehe.

I'll try to get another update up this weekend but life is kicking my butt, hmph.

And I know no one ever asked butttt I just want to tell you guys how I see Nahla as and why I made her the way she is.

So first thing is that she isn't Korean but Arab. Her name is said the same way as Nala but I just spelled it that way because that's how I usually see it. It could be spelled both ways but a lot of the Arabs I know with this name spell it the way I do in the book but they are both the same names.

I just think that Arabs have very sharp, big, defined eyes (not all are like this tho lol) that show this boldness and strength and I thought that would be a really nice look for her, I wanted her eyes to be a big feature of hers.  Her long black curly hair is also a huge feature. She doesn't really cut it and keeps it long and this goes with her look as well. She also has tanned skin, like a beautiful honey tanned skin that shines really beautiful in the sun.

I wanted to put an Arab character because I just think it really fits with her being a witch and all because of the beautiful looks, such as her eyes and this boldness she has which is what I see in a lot of Arab women, and some of the types of magic and remedies/potions that will later be mentioned in the book will be deprived by a lot of Arab myths and or remedies.

I don't mean any disrespect by any of this, by making her Arab and a witch. I am Arab myself and I wanted more diversity in my book than just having all Koreans and I wanted some more Arab representation, so I hope you all like it!

If you have any questions on this or on anything feel free to ask ☺️

Till next time sunshines! 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 383 12
TAEKOOK ONESHOTS
2.9K 142 26
'I am Thirsty' Vampire in love with you. Wow! Can you imagine that the one who makes others fall for him was in love himself?
26K 380 12
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...
2.7K 272 2
"i love you , and I'll always do ". Top kook bottom tae intersex Taehyung. Oneshots.