Can I take you to Dinner? Maf...

By MissHoll-E-Socks

"How rude, not even gonna ask for a name??" He teased. "Why are you here?" You glowered, raising the whisk. T... More

Big Mistake
Un-Satiated fees
Dealing plans
After Hours
Can I take you to dinner?
Strip Mademoiselle!
The Ritz
Willpower
Safe house? Safe MANSION!!!
Captive Stage
An audience with the enemy
'Can I take you to brunch?'
Busting knuckles (and tags)
Flowerfall
In a field of turquoise hues
'Ohhhhh yessssss~' An invitation.
Tabletop shoot-out
Bullet of Justice
Here, forever.
Other Friends
New plan.
Staredown the king
Broken bed. {LEMON}
Denial.
Welcome to the Gaster gang!
A Queen's remorse
Would a host turn on it's guests?
Convince you.
All beginnings begin with ends
Thank yous, Q and A's and an explanation!
THE QUEEN'S SERVICE {PREVIEW}

Saved

8.2K 258 328
By MissHoll-E-Socks

Your moans... were something else entirely to Sans. High, soft, low, loud.... it didn't matter really if they were coming from you 'cause they had arisen because of him. He was proud of last night's work. He had you absolutely trembling due to his actions... his tongue snaking over your heated slit, circling that bud. In his books, your taste had become a new favourite to his palate. But the way you handled him after his dessert.... needed fixing.

You slapped him...

At first he thought it was amusing, now?? He didn't know how he felt. Anger seeped in initially but now he was just confused. Though it made him seethe, he found it rather.. arousing. Don't get me wrong he was still fuming... and that's why he had a plan. A plan that would prevent you from repeating your mistake.

He grinned. In that case, he would have to see his little lady off to work!

-

The wind, still choppy as it blew against you sent your thin dress rippling around your form as you shuffled towards the cafe against the winds. Your core was still slightly sore- heaven forbid- needy from Sans's wanted- but not welcomed.... attentions, well rather inflictions. That tongue could... do things, things that you flushed lividly at the thought of. Not that you needed to worry about that. Head high, you continued- you wouldn't be harassed by that tub of bones anymore!  ....or so you thought......

5:00 am and there was no-one in sight.

5:01, there was a shadow, slinking, watching, tailing behind you after you rounded the corner before a hand grabbed you, pulling you into the dark of the street.

Something was put against your mouth, muffling your scream. You whirled to the shadows, bug-eyed with fear before you recognised the mass- you were not happy. You kicked him in the shin with a sour frown but he only brought you to him closer, chest against your back. You threw him muffled obscenities, his heated breath running down your neck in a way that wasn't unpleasant- but still. When would this guy get it?! "Quiet Bub-!" He hissed in whisper, watching you wriggle against his grip. You fell silent for the most part upon hearing the echo of slow, deliberate footsteps coming out of the alleyway.

Your breaths grew sharp, Sans' hand fell to your waist as he held you in place. You felt so warm to him, he could feel your racing pulse, so.... alive. It was wonderful. But he wasn't exactly out of the woods yet- gripping you tighter. It was a while before they disappeared, Sans letting out a gruff sigh that fanned your neck with heat. He freed your mouth, phalanges now at your shoulders, gripping them as he glanced concernedly down at you. "Are you ok, sweets?" You only removed yourself from him with a withering glare, storming down the rest of the walk.

You glanced back to find the alleyway empty save for you, smirking with your small victory before you ran into something. Unbelievable. Sans stared down at you, skull etched in frown. "I asked if you were ok-!" You moved past him fluidly. "I'd be a whole lot better if you weren't bombarding my morning Mr. Sans." "Gettin' formal huh? You could just say thank you." "For?" You scoffed in question. "Saving you back there for one!" You turned to face him, arms folded. "And what did you save me from?" He rolled his sockets before his phalange dove into his coat-pocket, the day's paper resurfacing, folded.

It unfurled, embossed headline reading: 'SERIAL RAPIST'S ESCAPE FROM PRISON.' He cocked a socket as he pointed to it, your expression turning to shock. You swallowed nervously. "Just wanted to check up on my lil' lady." He grumbled. You wanted to thank him, you really did. Your pride didn't allow such a thing. "Would take one to know one." You harrumphed, turning on your heel. He stopped you of course- phalanges gently gripping your wrist. "Bub, I really did just want to take you out y'know." You struggled against his grip. "It's really hard to not just take what you want when you're sittin' all dolled up right in front of me." "That's no excuse-!!" You strained against his grip.

"Now, that's one word I don't like hearin': 'No.'" you continued to struggle, trying to tug him off. "Let me take you out again-!" He pleaded as you stared incredulously at him. He rolled his sockets. "Fine, 'Please'." "No! I don't know how things work where you come from but I know you're intelligent enough to realise that this is wrong-!" "Does it look like I give two shits? I want you. End of story, you either come willingly or not." You finally yanked yourself away, fuming as you got up in his skull, him unfazed and leering. "I. Don't. Belong to you-!!" He only grinned. "Oh, I believe you do bub."

You let out a scream of frustration, stomping away from the chuckling skeleton who hollered after you: "I'll be here to pick ya up sweets-!" "No you won't!!" "And why's that?" "Because I have better things to do than spend the night on the arms of a low-brow criminal mons-!" You stopped yourself before you would say something you'd regret. Not bothering to look at his features, you sucked in a breath, head held high as tears pricked you eyes. You never imagined you'd say such an awful thing.

"Just leave me alone Sans, please."

With that you continued-rather- were about to continue on your way as you brushed by him only to have his gargantuan phalanges clasp your shoulder, making you shudder. "What was that... you were about to say...?" He asked lowly, a death rasp as you held back the urge to sob, to scream, to run." "-I-I would rather not say..." you trembled, quivering under his touch: "Oh, but I insist you tell me..." he prompted, his voice still laced with unimaginable, inconsolable threat.

You shook your head adamantly, tears free-falling down the sides of your cheeks. His grip loosened eventually, making your shoulders slacken. "You know... I told Grillby this, once upon a time a couple of nights ago," he rumbled, you not wanting to turn and face his assumedly murderous expression.

"-But you're mine (Y/n).... Doll, bub, queenie- whatever ya want me to call you, yer mine! You can run anywhere in this city, you'd still be mine, you run anywhere outta the country, to the underground, you're mine-"

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" You screamed, whirling to face him with newfound, broiling courage: "I'M NOT YOUR PROPERTY!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!! I DON'T BELONG TO ANYONE BUT MYSELF AND THAT IS HOW IT'S ALWAYS GONNA BE!! I OWN MYSELF THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" You raged, heaving with labouring breaths before turning on your heel, not bothering to look back.

He just didn't get it did he? You can't just- go around and- BUY people!! It was wrong! This wasn't the black market and- and this certainly wasn't an escort service or brothel- you weren't some common whore- none of that!! You kept on fuming and mulling over the fact until you had the guts to look back- He was gone. You huffed under your breath as you unlocked the restaurant door.

"Good riddance!"

—hands pulled you inside the door, swallowing your scream.

-

You found yourself screaming his name.

You don't know for how long, all you knew is that it was against the tape that muffled your screaming prayers. But god knows you were screaming his name desperately as if he were a guardian angel coming to salvage you from your unseen attacker. Movement came from the shadows. Voices, hushed, soft, till a figure grew from the shadows... (A.N: Props to: tiny-kiwi-boy for reminding me of something I had missed, you're awesome!)

Tall. Looming. Skeletal.

A muffled: "Ah, shit not another one.." was all you remembered saying before the figure lurched at you-

-

Sans had heard your scream. And there was quite the mental debate. Reasons for not saving you outweighed the saving you so far... but he still found himself charging towards the cafe like a bull. Some of the reasons against your imminent rescue were understandable.

A) you had just screamed at him, and saving you would only result in more. B) he felt you were a little more than ungrateful when he showered you with his unconditional attention. C) He was pretty sure you hated his guts right about now. D) he was also sure you wanted to kick the gully outta him and E) ...you denied that he owned you.

And that was what pushed him over the edge.

-

The figure never lurched at you.

And you didn't think it had time to. There was a sickening THWACK of bone against bone, the forces tackling, colliding to the floor. You screamed, muted against tape as Sans pinned the other skeleton underneath him, blow after blow, the rings were leaving scrapes over the (once) smooth bone of your kidnapper: "I'VE TOLD YOU TO NEVER COME BACK HERE COWARD!!!" Sans roared, pinpricks ablaze, you had never seen him so mad. His ever-present smile was eradicated as if it were always the terrifying scowl you saw before you.

The figure didn't speak, taking the abuse and cracks to the cartilage as Sans continued to fume, giving him one last punch: "If you ever think about coming near my little lady, let alone turf," he began, jutting his ivory thumb towards your direction to which you blinked before frowning at his wording.

His voice lowered to that of a growl that sounded like the escapes of a dead throat: "Then you'll be in for a really- bad time... and I mean that, you would know ALL about that, wouldn't you??" The figure said nothing until it looked up, dead into San's sockets before it spoke, leaning up towards him. A dead whisper but it's words couldn't have been clearer to the ears. "Long. Live. THE QUEEN...!"

With that; crimson smoke. Sans was still kneeled over through the haze, you covering your eyes until the gauze disappeared, the busted-up thinner gone. Sans stared into space for a few moments before his skull turned towards you, slowly. He looked... almost panicked. You didn't know he was capable of being threatened, let alone by four simple words.

You didn't ponder the meaning of them longer than you did as he was now besides you, trying to cusp you in his quaking hands gently. Wether it was out of rage or fear you would never truly know. All you knew is that he was cradling you, muttering all sweet and secure affinities. You stiffened, though you weren't about to complain anytime soon. You eventually softened. There was finally, a mutual, level ground understanding.... he had just saved your life.

...Only time would tell if you were better off dead...

(A.N: In case you can't tell..... Scar from the lion king is a part of my heart and is gonna be a big influence for Papy in this series, he's gonna be a bit bitter and angsty towards Sans because duh, Mafi-fell. Big thanks to Tiny-kiwi-boy again, I don't think I would've finished this chapter otherwise so claps for you my friend! Still more to come, still more questions to receive, still more votes and comments (which are more than welcome) to be read, replied to and appreciated. Still more writing to be done, I wish I could just plug in my brain and upload the story from there but that's not how it works XD. Tell me what you liked please! I love hearing from my readers! Sorry this chapter was super long!

Love- Miss-Holl-E-Socks <3 

P.S: This has to be the longest going fanfic I've ever written so I hope you guys appreciate this, I normally get to ten parts then leave it. You're welcome. XD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 440 4
쏟아지는 Like And I and I 그중 하난 내 거야 ~~~ Centerz One Shot in Burmese 18.07.23
7.5K 995 12
[𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝] Айдас бүр зовлон байдаггүй заримдаа хувь тавилан, аз завшаан байж мэднэ.
33.3K 544 5
Flowey is one of my favorite antagonist (including asriel) and i decided to make a book about him. Enjoy!
26.3K 1.3K 16
Omega Jimin came back to the town he'd had to leave only to find his mate who already hated him