MATT MIRACLE

By JosephEchewisi

The story centers on a sickly teen- Matthew Wilder but extends to a world beyond the curtains of mortality. ... More

EYES THAT SEE
CHAPTER ONE#awitchmustnotlive.
CHAPTER TWO#letsmakeakill
CHAPTER THREE#he'salive?
CHAPTER FOUR #thelearningdead
CHAPTER FIVE#calltosiege

GENESIS

680 74 80
By JosephEchewisi

Supernatural emissaries have been a major threat to humanity through centuries; they are overlooked and underestimated as hoax, but these beings are very much involved in the madness that encompasses our world history.

The most prevalent and disturbing form of dark manifestation was none other than demons themselves. Ever since their fall from grace and light beyond the clouds, these beings ravaged humanity for centuries; piling up corpses and fears for a platform that assured them high rankings in the realm of darkness.

   The exploits of demonic beings weren’t limited at all. They possessed children and made them crawl up walls with the likeness of a caterpillar trying to roll over. They made nuns shit themselves and streak through market places half naked. It was rumored that a nun in Canterbury was hit with an epileptic seizure, back flipped twice till she crashed through the chapel window, and then crawled her way out into the night. She was found dead days later of course; her body pieces scattered around a river bank like it was ravaged by dogs.

Church officials stated that the cause of her odd display of disappearance was due to her known record of cannabis abuse- but the majority knew this wasn’t far from the paranormal at it again, tossing folks around like rags.

The early church and other pagan exorcists did everything possible to vanquish the lurking menaces. They laid their hands on certain practices that were even considered medieval or lethal in some cases.

Such methods involved subjecting the demoniac to great pain, either by beatings, burns or deep scratches. They (both priests and pagan exorcists) believed these acts would render great pain and discomfort to the unfamiliar entities within the hosts. They even went further to drill pin sized holes in the skulls of demoniacs, believing it would create a channel for demons to escape.

As you would have thought, some patients did die due to the gruesome state torture they were put in. But it was controversial whether it was the demon within or the methods that killed these people.

Demonic manifestations grew further and these methods weren’t slowing anything down a bit.

In the mid 16th century, a group of Irish lore theologians and paranormal experts discovered the abode of these demonic entities. The housing plane was termed ABADDON PLANE, named after the being who was assumed to be the gate keeper.
The team stumbled upon the plane’s shocking existence during a foreign excursion in Al Jizah, Egypt.

Their guide- a local named Abdul Ali, narrated stories about strange happenings and occurrences within the outskirts of the city. Some other locals referred to the same paranormal happenings when asked about Al Jizah. It seemed to be a popular story here and no one dared to go deeper within the outskirts.

The theologians took it upon themselves to satisfy their curiosity and embarked on a journey which led to the discovery of the Abaddon plane.       

One of the men explained the arid region as “an expanded premises of unholy sands with disturbing auras crawling beneath”.  Two other men stated that “different patterns were mapped out at different cardinals. We managed to get a reasonable match sequence and came up with the conclusion of seven demonic doorways being present here,”

The theologians explained further that the doors or gates are likely the entrance and exit of a ‘prison’, ‘empire’ or ‘hell’ if one may say.

“For every door, there is a key,” a member of the Irish group- Edwin Cormac stated when penning down his work IFREANN DA AL JIZAH; a book that uncovers most secrets about the gates of hell and the keys’ whereabouts.

Edwin poked his nose around occult and paranormal knowledge; building his map on the keys’ location, how they are engaged, and how one can merge each key to produce what he termed THE ABADDON ASUHUR; a powerful fragment that can open any of the gates while standing anywhere in the realms.

Each key is called a LAMAUS. They could be used to summon dark entities that belonged to the hell faction the wielded key indicates.

Unfortunately, Edwin Cormack died in 1571 after choking down the full length of a glass bottle. Some say he ran mad due to occult exposure while some say he was possessed and killed by the devil for harboring to much dark knowledge.

His book was incomplete but many other lore theologians managed to complete his work, filling the pages with information and drawing a common pattern that mapped out the locations of each key.

In the early 17th century, a German sage called Faustus was the last to pen down the final chapter to the Ifreann da Al Jizah. He wrote about the last lamaus which housed the Archdemon- Belphegor and his entire dark government.

Faustus grew curious and sought the key out for himself after having the knowledge of its proximity. He knew about the principalities that were housed there and was fascinated by abilities each one had. His interest lying on the one called Mephistopheles.

Faustus managed to come in contact with a merchant while in Serbia who sold the key to him, being unaware of its complete potential. Faustus triggers the key’s power out of curiosity while travelling along a crossroad that leads back to his home.
His horse runs insane mysteriously and plummets to a tree, rendering the sage unconscious for a while. He gets up minutes later, under the moonlight, surrounded by horrifying creatures.

The one known as Mephistopheles stands at the center of them all.
The principality sought to consume the sage but goes further to question his actions concerning the engagement of the key.

Faustus sees this as a means to express his paranormal enthusiasm and as well achieve his selfish pursuits. He tells the principality about his thirst for supernatural knowledge and revelations, he as well adds in a request for wealth and power like no man on earth.

Mephistopheles grants the sage his wish in exchange for the key.
Faustus returns to his home country and dwells in luxury, knowledge, and fame, safe with the assurance that the chief of cross-roads would aid him further if unfortunate cases drew nigh. The sage mistook the iniquitous principality for a fairy.

Having the key to his own ‘prison’, Mephistopheles released every single demon from the darkest depths of hell; Giving them a home on earth and furthering their ministry on rendering afflictions to mankind.

The mid 17th century was plagued with spiritual anomalies never seen before. Humanoids of frightening stature were dominant in rural and urban areas all over the world. Diseases never imagined by even the most false soothsayer came into existence. Not even a single religious, medical or mythical body could work out a panacea.

Faustus, now in his elderly days, amassed lots of medical knowledge and dark methods. He even had his own loyal discipleship. The sage lays every formula down on the table to end the chaos he caused, knowing this was none other than the workings of Mephistopheles.

However, the principality, now referred as the ‘DUKE OF CROSSROADS’ by the cult of Faustus, becomes aware of Faustus’ advances to rid the hell agenda.
Mephistopheles knew all efforts by the sage would be futile. The key was the only vanquishing factor and Faustus didn’t have it. However, the principality decided to toy with this null threat for while.

Faustus gets hit with different kinds of illness and diseases. Massive boils and inhuman wrinkles found their way onto his flesh, decimating what was left of his human appearance. The sage fought hard and so did the cult, but a brutal event played out during one of the dark days.
Hell hounds, invisible to the eyes but painful to the flesh, attacked Faustus homestead. The demonic creatures tore the sage apart while he lay on his death bed, dragging each mangled piece of flesh to the fearful streets of Germany. People could see nothing but human meat floating across the street with great speed.

Mephistopheles eliminated his threat. His next move was intended to bring the Archdemon of the seventh hell, Belphegor, to form.

During the last dark months of 1654, an English sage from the state of Manchester, Adams Kruger, became very much aware of Mephistopheles’ presence. He was a former priest who got pursued from the field after a series of fallouts with the other priests. He was left as nothing but a poor paranormal fanatic who had to survive by packing metal scraps.

The sage grew fond of angelic items and the methods of celestial conjuring. He manages to engage with the Archangel named Uriel after years of failed summoning. At the final revelation, Adams begs the mighty seraphim to bestow upon him the ways of celestial fluidity so he could tackle the demonic disturbances that plagued the world.

Archangel Uriel agrees after a lengthy conviction and teaches the sage the CELESTIAL ARTS, seeing the necessity himself. The practice couldn’t be performed by humans so the archangel marked the sage with his seal to act as stabilizer against the damaging effects of the spiritual enhancement.

The art involved channeling supreme levels of realm energies to conjure weapons of any form and shields of different builds. One could also see demons with raw sight and cast them out from bodies. Diseases could be healed with the appropriate channeling, and even communities could be guarded against spiritual threats provided enough energy is generated.

Adams Kruger terms this new method of energy manipulation ‘ELEMENTRIC ARTS’. 

The sage used elementrics to vanquish dark entities anywhere found. Demons, witches, incubuses, and many more fell to the celestial might of Adams Kruger. He gained wide popularity within his county and neighboring states as well.

Kruger gained great wealth when he hunted down and eliminated demonic disturbances within rich communities. In fact, a new tax category was made for the people to pay dues to Kruger as he went about with his paranormal crusade.
He was popularly addressed as “THE TRANSCENDENT”.

  Men from different regions In England joined Kruger’s crusade. They became his disciples. Many were smartest men in the Europe and some were the most affluent nobles in the English states.

His disciples wanted to remain anonymous and cloaked, so as not to poke political fingers into the union. Kruger agreed to their demands and falsely declared to the public of the abolishment of the transcendent confraternity.

Years passed and the public forgot about the transcendent, despite some theories rising up by suspicious individuals. The transcendent tax was brought down and merchandise sold in the name of the order was abolished.

The transcendent confraternity was nothing but a shadow, ending supernatural threats before they took a firm stand and hunting down paranormal creatures at any town held as strongholds. They gave a balance to spiritual happenings around the country and grew to become the most secretive elite society in Europe, and possibly the world.

The transcendent confraternity spread to neighboring nations like Wales where the elementric art was improved on greatly.
By the year 1684, the transcendent confraternity reached nations like France, Germany, and Sweden. Members at these nations maintained the culture of anonymous intervention, helping fight the supernatural anomalies that ruined people’s lives.

It was at this same year that Adams Kruger declared the confraternity’s evolution to becoming a world union. Hence the WORLD TRANSCENDENTAL UNION was formed and its headquarters based at the T.I.M (Transcendental institute of Manchester).

Kruger learns about the Ifreann da al Jizah after a forced invasion into the housing unit of the last members of Faustus’ cult. He obtains the book and is bewildered by its rich depth.

Adams Kruger studies about the keys to hell; the chief principalities and Archdemons behind each gate. He draws up to a conclusion that Belphegor’s domain was unlocked, judging by the series of paranormal attacks that flooded the society and the similar seal every abominable being had.

He spends the next eight years devising a plot to obtain every single lamaus, handing it to transcendental custody; in case any falls into the wrong hands later in the future.

The lamaus’ were traced accurately by diverse nations and brought forward to the T.I.M. Adams, however, knew Belphegor's lamaus was still out there and his right hand man-  Mephistopheles would be on the hunt for the rest, in order to achieve the Abaddon asuhura  and unlock all gates of hell completely.

Adams’ prediction was right and by the year 1711, the T.I.M was attacked by Mephistopheles and other spawns of Belphegor.

The transcendents put up a good fight but the demonic beings tore through every elementric placed before them. People were sliced to shreds and charred bodies dropped down dead as the abominable beings incinerated the premises.

Mephistopheles’ legions seemed to break through every impressive defense placed and every viable offense carried out. The institute was left with nothing but a bloody score of dead bodies and blood bathed grounds.

Adams managed to perform an elementric rite with the lamaus medallion Mephistopheles brought along. The ritual imprisons every demonic being present within the institute, including the chief of crossroads himself.

Later that night however, Adams Kruger was slain mysteriously.

The Abaddon asuhura was forged later on and secured by the T.I.M. The gates of hell remained shut for hundreds of years but the remaining demonic entities on earth caused great havoc for even the likes of transcendents to handle
World War 1, World War 2, civil wars, plagues, natural disasters and so many more became a handful for the world institutes.  

The transcendental power was moved to the USA in 1957 after another bloody attack on the T.I.M, this time by warlocks. During this period, the Abaddon asuhura was placed in the hands of Archangel Michael due to the numerous people on earth who craved for its power.
The T.I.A did well for years until the mantle was finally restored back to the T.I.M in 2001.

But the Abaddon plane couldn’t be controlled. It was impossible to keep the gates of hell closed forever. The 21st century was the vital tick for another demonic being to carry out a 100-year plot devised to end humanity as we know it.
Looks like the transcendents may be summoned once more for another apocalyptic battle, or would they need the divine hand of a stronger celestial being?
… Let’s open hell’s amphitheater for a damn show!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 53 46
Jake Avalon lives a privileged life on his Grandfather's estate. He has everything a 16 year old boy would want, money, freedom and great friends. Hi...
56 0 19
In a small town in Mississippi, two witches let their ambitions overrule good judgment as they summon a powerful demon in hopes that he will help the...
143 12 20
Callie is from a small coastal town headed to New York University where she will discover so much more than an education. She falls in love, meets n...
4 1 1
This is a story of a normal seventeen-year-old girl forced into a war between good and evil. At seven they separate her from her twin brother by a st...