Gravity - An Ashton Irwin Fan...

By irwinxx5sos

Maddison Higgins is an 11 year old girl who moves to Sydney, Australia from Denver. She is in the same grade... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Meeting the Band
Chapter 2 - Recruiting Ashton
Chapter 3 - Tour?
Chapter 4 - Starting the Tour
Chapter 5 - Getting to Know One Direction
Chapter 6 - The First Date
Chapter 7 - Suspicions
Chapter 9 - Tour Bus
Chapter 10 - Now They Know..
Chapter 11 - Naked
Chapter 12 - Pregnant?
Chapter 13 - Cheating?!
Chapter 14 - Please Forgive Me
Chapter 15 - Going Home
Chapter 16 - Positive
Chapter 17 - Surprise
Chapter 18 - Problems
Chapter 19 - Fallen
Chapter 20 - Baby Problems
Chapter 21 - Gravity
Chapter 22 - Promise
Chapter 23 - Christmas
Chapter 24 - New Years Eve
Chapter 25 - Leaving
Chapter 26 - The Baby
Chapter 27 - Hospital
Chapter 28 - Nursery
Chapter 29 - Coming Home
Chapter 30 - Tests and Fights
Chapter 31 - Through the Dark
Chapter 32 - Teling Again
Epilogue

Chapter 8 - Lazy Day

308 7 0
By irwinxx5sos

*3 1/2 months later*

*Maddison's POV*

It was now June 11th, and the boys had an all-day meeting in Miami, so I knew they wouldn't come home until late that night. They have had a break from the tour, since April 21 and it lasted two more days after June 11, when they had their first show in America. During this period of time, we went back home, we updated my mum on Ashton and me. I talked to Ashton's mum a bit more, and now she knows about us. The other boys went to see their family. We stayed in Sydney for 3 weeks, from April 28th to May 21st. Then, we went to Sunrise, Florida, we are here now. Their first show after the break is on June 13th (in two days) and at BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Flashback #1~

"Oh my god, mum, I've missed you!!!" I screamed.

"Me too!! How's my baby?"

"Same, how about you?"

"Nothing new. What about you and Ashton. Anything new?" She raised her eyebrows.

"No, mum, he's still my amazing boyfriend," I smiled.

"You haven't had sex yet?"

"Mum, oh my god, no!"

"Okay, I'm just surprised. Ashton is really hot, and you two are a cute couple."

"God, mum, stop it," I rolled my eyes.

"Fine."

~ Flashback #1 Over~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Flashback #2~

"Danielle!!" I screamed at my sister.

"Maddie! I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too! And I need to tell you something," Ashton then walked into the room.

"You remember Ashton?" I asked.

"Duh," she answered, and Ashton smiled and giggled.

"We are dating," I announced.

"Oh my god, Maddie! That's great! You're a lucky guy, Ashton," Danielle told Ashton.

"Danielle, just don't tell anyone, especially the other guys, okay?"

"Okay."

~Flashback #2 Over~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Flashback #3~

*Ashton's POV*

"Hey, Logan. Um, I have to tell you something," I started.

"Yeah, sure. Anything dude," He replied. He was only a year older than me, but I didn't want to tell him since he was like a father to Madds.

"Um, your sister, Maddie, and I are dating," I told him, simply.

"That's great to hear, man. I can tell she really likes you," He nodded, and I just blushed.

"But, Ashton, don't hurt her. She is more than just a sister to me, and I don't want her getting hurt. Got it?" He told me.

"Got it. Thanks Logan."

"Anytime, Ashton," he smiled.

~Flashback #3 Over~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Flashback #4~

*Maddison's POV*

"Mum, Lauren, Harry, we need to tell you something" Ashton announced.

"Okay, what is it?" Anne Marie asked.

"We are dating," Ashton grabbed my hand then smiled, and so did I.

Lauren and Harry just grinned. I also heard Harry mutter, "I knew it!"

"You two make such a cute couple," Anne Marie complimented.

"Thanks, Mrs. Irwin," I thanked her.

"Call me Anne Marie, love," she told me

"Okay."

"Guys, don't tell anybody, especially the other guys, okay? We don't know if they'll support us, especially with us being on this tour. They won't want me 'distracted,'" Ashton made sure they wouldn't tell anyone.

"I respect that, honey. I won't tell anyone. Lauren, Harry, you got that?" Anne Marie asked them.

"Yeah," "yep," they replied.

~Flashback #4 Over~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Flashback #5~

"Maddie, come here, I have someone for you to meet," Logan yelled to me.

"Okay, who is it?" I asked.

"This is Layla, my girlfriend," He introduced her.

"Hi Layla. I'm Maddison, Logan's younger sister, but you can call me Maddie," I introduced myself.

"Nice to meet you, Maddie," Layla said, and she was really polite.

"She's nice and pretty, Logan. I like her," I whispered to Logan.

~Flashback #5 Over~

Also, about me and Ashton... Our relationship was getting stronger, but the boys still didn't know about us, at least I don't think they did. The only new people that know about Ashton and I are Anne Marie, Lauren, Harry, Danielle, and Talia. Talia pried it out of me at the show in Scotland, which was back in the beginning of March, so she has known for a while. Ashton and I have been on over 20 secret dates, even if it's just sneaking out at 1am to go to the local park.

More good news, Calum has a girlfriend, Talia! He found out that she liked him, and she was so excited when he asked her out. I have to say, they are a cute couple, but not as cute as me and Ashton.

------

I was just sitting in the hotel, texting Saige one afternoon.

To Saige:

I miss you

From Saige:

Me too:( when are you coming to Denver?

To Saige:

July 24th. I'll make sure to get you a backstage pass!!!

From Saige:

Omg, thank you so much Maddie!! Tell the boys I miss them, even though I have never really met them in person...

To Saige:

Okay, will do haha:) bye

From Saige:

Bye

I stopped texting Saige and went online for school. The good thing about online schooling is that I can do it whenever I want, as long as I get it in by the due date. I don't have to sit through 7-8 hours of torture every day.

Later that night, I was watching Netflix, and I fell asleep on the couch.

The next morning, June 12th, I woke up in the bed that Ashton and I were sharing, and Ashton was looking straight at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked Ashton.

"Because you look beautiful when you're sleeping," he replied.

"Really?" I blushed.

"Yeah, also the boys still in Miami until tomorrow morning, so we have the day and tonight to ourselves."

"Yay, finally!"

"Yeah, we haven't had an alone day in a while. So what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know, I know we haven't had an alone day in a while, but I wanna have a lazy day, just with you."

"Okay, then we'll have a lazy day. You get the movies, I'll make the popcorn!"

"Got it," I nodded.

I got into the bag we brought with just movies in it. I picked out Titanic, Pursuit of Happyness (of course), then some dirty, rated R movies called Zack and Miri Make a Porno, and The 40-Year-Old Virgin.

We watched the movies in that order. We started the movies at about 10am, then finished Titanic, Pursuit of Happyness, and Zack and Miri Make a Porno by 5:45pm. We decided to get pizza delivered and eat it while watching The 40-Year-Old Virgin. Once the pizza came and we started the movie, it was 6:15. The movie lasted until 8:30. The whole way through all of the movies, Ashton and I were cuddling or spooning. We then watched 2 episodes of Family Guy after the movies.

It was then 9:30, and I walked into the bedroom. I motioned for Ash to come back. I sat on the edge of our bed and started talking to him.

"Ash, are you nervous for tomorrow night? It's your first show in America," I asked Ashton.

"I mean, this break has given us a lot of time to practice, and America is lovely. I'd move here."

"Why, because I'm American?"

"No, but I do love American girls!" He joked.

"Should I be worried?" I wondered.

"No. I love you and only you," he pecked my lips.

"Good. So you are a little bit nervous?" I asked.

"Yeah, just a tad," he replied.

"Do you want me to make you a little less nervous?" I smirked.

"Madds, what are you talking about?" He questioned.

"You know what I'm talking about," I winked at him.

"Are you saying that you're ready?"

"Yeah, I guess I am," I nodded.

"Okay," he smiled.

~

And you know what happens next! Jk, it's all smut in the next chapter, so if you don't feel comfortable, then you don't have to read it!

-Lizzie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 65.1K 36
Michael is looking for a new start and a way to manage his anger issues when he moves back to Sydney, leaving his mum behind, and moves in with his f...
60.7K 824 26
Join me as I take you on a hell bent adventure of rad imagines, fanfiction drama, and comedic breaks (well, what i think is funny) - also Ashton Irwi...
533K 11.7K 32
The story of Jess, she never wanted to move to Australia, but she was forced to move with her father and two brothers. When she arrives, she finds ou...
4.1M 74K 46
May had recentely moved from her home in England to sunny Sydney, Australia. She hated the thought of moving, but little did she know, that her move...