Sam & Colby One Shots

By samandcolby1216

just some solby All the titles are song names More

long live
lost without you
swim
hotline bling
are you gonna kiss me or not?
sipping on fire
dead or alive
dead or alive (2)
dead or alive (3)
bloodline
up all night
dj got us falling in love
speechless
fireflies
we don't have to take our clothes off
paralyzed
bright lights
sign of the times
life is a highway
bad blood
crazier
talk fast
tidal wave
only human
cool for the summer
burn
as long as you love me
mistletoe
when christmas comes to town
santa tell me
baby it's cold outside
silent night
pillowtalk
take care
take care (2)
friends
tequila
we've lost touch
alone together
breathin'
i miss the days
he like that
i never told you
halo
halo (2)
say you won't let go
us against the world
waiting for superman
all of the stars
give me love
3 am
ballin'
better
song like you
some nights
back to december
how to save a life
your love is my drug
chasing cars
lover
slow motion
hallucinations
getaway car
work from home
blue roses
need you now
need you now (2)
calm down
from now on
set fire to the rain
closer to the edge
eyes closed
chasing you

watermelon sugar

873 10 5
By samandcolby1216

The sun was setting, colors mixing in the sky like a paint palette and slowly descending into the horizon. The blanket was laid out in the field of tall grass. The summer was nearing an end but neither boy wanted it to. Summer ending meant no more late night picnics, no more late night karaoke under the moon, no more late night conversations, no more curfews.

"Sunsets are always perfect in the summer," Colby sighed. He was on his back, leaning on his elbows to gaze at the fiery ball of energy that would soon vanish.

"I wish it would be summer forever." The blonde next to him was leaning his head on Colby's shoulder, absentmindedly playing with the rings on Colby's hand.

"You said that last year," Colby giggled.

"I'll keep saying it until it comes true," Sam sighed.

It was quiet once more as the sun set the sky into darkness. The birds stopped chirping and suddenly the crickets started up. It was peaceful and serene. Sam brushed some of his hair off his forehead as it stuck and flicked a blade of grass off the blanket. It was completely dark now, just the way they liked it. It took several moments for Sams eyes to adjust to the minimal light but when they finally did he saw just how beautiful Colby was in the dark too.

Sam leaned off of Colby and sat criss cross next to him. The stars were twinkling above their heads and if they were lucky they would see a shooting star. Wind blew around them causing the trees to swirl and the tall grass to sway. But they wouldn't change it for the world.

"How many days do we have left?" Sam was still playing with Colby's rings. They fascinated him. The small circles of fashion that stayed in place on his finger. Colby sat up and caressed Sams face. Sam was forced to look at Colby, his blue eyes pouring into his.

"Let's not talk about that," Colby whispered, the wind taking his words. He pressed his lips softly against the blondes.

Their parents never worried about them being out so late. As long as they were home for breakfast, they were free to come home whenever. One time they stayed out until 6am- talking, laughing, kissing under the moonlight. But they were home before breakfast so they didn't get in trouble.

Sam was older than Colby by a couple months. But everyone thinks Colby is older. The brunette hair and darker eyes makes him look more mature, Sam guessed. Or maybe it was because Sam was so much more smaller than Colby. Either way Sam liked being the younger looking one of them.

"So did you bring them?" Sam mumbled against Colby's lips. It seemed like time stands still ever time their lips touch.

Every night it was  a different fruit. Last night it was watermelon. He saw the container Colby brought with him but they haven't opened it yet. They wait until it's dark to eat them.

Colby smiled into the kiss and reached around for the container of fruit. His fingers clasp around the box and he opens the lid. This was Sams favorite part. Colby would eat the fruit and he had to guess which one it was. He whined when Colby pulled away from him to take a bite. He kept his eyes closed, afraid of seeing the fruit before he could guess. He could hear Colby chewing and the anticipation was killing him.

"Hmm ready?" Colby hummed out, leaning back in. Their lips collided once more and Sam took immediate action. His tongue swirled around Colby's lips until he finally let him in. Sam used his tongue to explore every inch of Colby's mouth, searching for the sweet flavor. And then he found it and moaned.

"Tastes like strawberries," Sam said. He liked strawberries more.

"And you are correct," Colby smiled keenly. Colby licked his lips and reached for the container of strawberries. Sam watched him take one out and pull back the tiny green leaves at the top before biting into it. He tossed the part he hadn't eaten into the grass behind him.

"I want one," Sam complained, motioning towards the container. Colby pushed him back slightly. The strawberry juice had turned his lips a dark red and Sam just wanted to kiss him.

"Let me feed you, baby," Colby said.

So Colby pulled back the tiny leaves at the top and placed the sweet fruit to Sams lips. Colby watched the boy eat it, never breaking eye contact with him. He looked so innocent but Colby knew he was not. Once he swallowed the strawberry, Sam licked his lips multiple times and Colby followed his tongue with his eyes. He couldn't help himself and he leaned over to kiss the blonde.

"More please," Sam begged after the kiss was broken apart. Alternating between himself and the blonde in front of him, they ate all the strawberries. Sam hummed contently as he swallowed the last bite.

Sam picked up Colby's hand, placing his thumb over Colby's palm and inspected his fingers. Juice from the strawberries were running down Colby's fingers. Sam placed Colby's ring finger in mouth and swirled his tongue over it until all the juice had been removed. Then Sam moved to Colby's middle finger, taking the slim finger into his mouth and once again cleaning it from the juice. And then he placed the thumb in his mouth, sucking it lightly. Sam had never done that before but he was going to start doing it.

"I didn't want you to be all sticky," Sam said slyly, gazing at him through his eyelashes. Colby's face was beet red and his lips were parted.

"God, that was hot," Colby breathlessly said. Sam laughed lightly and looked towards the sky. The moon was slowly rising, a bright white orb in the sky. The stars still sparkled and twinkled and Sam thought what a perfect night it was.

A hunger and desire seemed to take over Sams body then. He pounced on Colby, who still looked awestruck, and straddled his hips. This position was not new to them, in fact, it happens almost every night. Colby rubbed his hands up and down Sams back, laughing and smiling at the sky. Sam kissed the boy forcefully, there was no gentleness in it this time. It was rough and fast, tongues sliding together, soft whimpers, hair being pulled. They both tasted like strawberries.

"Sam... Sammy... wait," Colby managed to get out between kisses.

Sam kissed down Colby's jaw instead, giving the brunette time to breathe. His stomach rose quickly against Sams chest, puffs of air escaping his swollen lips. Colby stretched his neck upwards to give Sam more room. He knew in the morning he would wake up to more hickeys. But the ones from last night were already fading and Colby loved to look at them. Colby whimpered as Sam found his sweet spot, right near his collarbone. Once Sam was satisfied to leaned up on his hands to look at them.

Sam was breathless too. His heart pounding in his chest begging for oxygen. He could have went on if it wasn't for that. But if he hadn't stopped he wouldn't be able to admire the boy under him: eyes fluttering, lips red and swollen, hickeys lining his neck, breathing in and out and in again. There was a goofy grin on his face too like he didn't have a care in the world. And right now he didn't.

"You taste like strawberries," Sam said quietly. It was an obvious statement but he wanted to hear Colby laugh. Which he did and it was beautiful.

Sam rolled off of Colby to lay next to him. His head was perched on his chest, his right arm thrown over the taller boys body. He felt the rise and fall of his chest and could hear blood pumping through his veins. Colby kissed the top of Sams head and combed his fingers through his thin hair.

Sometimes they would fall asleep for awhile. They didn't have any fear of animals attacking them or bugs crawling on their face. There were no fears of not waking up. It was like camping in a way, without a tent.

Tonight Sam felt very tired. He hadn't done much that day but the thoughts of summer ending soon was tearing him up inside. He tired to distract himself by playing video games or helping his mom with laundry. But it was no use, his brain was in a constant motion of summer coming to an end. And it didn't help when his mom kept asking about Colby.

"I wish this summer would never end," Sam whispered. Colby squeezed the smaller boys body closer and sighed.

"Me too, baby, me too," Colby mumbled.

They both knew what would happen on the last day of summer. There would be lots of hugging and kissing and crying. Sam would probably run after the car until his feet hurt and his lungs burned. Neither of them wanted it to end the way it was going to end. But they can't change the fact that Colby is moving.

"We have less than a month," Sam continued. He has a calendar in his room, at the end of each day he would cross it out in a big red X. There were only three weeks left.

"Baby, please," Colby breathed. He could feel tears welling up in his eyes. He didn't want to cry tonight. "I don't want to think about it."

Sam sat up a little frustrated. "Well it's all I can think about Colbs." He grabbed the brunettes hand and laced their fingers together. His eyes connected with Colby's teary blue ones and he felt kind of bad that he made the boy cry. But it wasn't something he was going to hide, he couldn't let Colby think he was okay with him leaving.

"Do you know how hard it's going to be Sam? I'll be leaving everything behind. My house, school, my friends, you." He paused to catch his breath as he was full on crying now. "And I never thought I'd ever leave behind you.. but look where we are. I can't stand the thought of never seeing your beautiful smile again or your sinful smirk. I can't stand not hearing your angelic voice or you contagious laugh. I can't stand not touching your silky skin or kissing your plump lips. I won't have you to hold anymore and every time I think about it I can't breath and I start crying because you are everything to me... and now I'm losing you."

Sam had let the tears fall seconds after Colby starting pouring his heart out. He didn't know that every time he brought it up Colby thought about all this. He didn't know how much he truly meant to the brunette until now. He wiped his face when he caught Colby staring at him with tears of his own. A heartbroken smile crept onto Colby's lips and Sam breathed out heavily.

"But right now, I get to be with you. Right now, I'm here and you're here and we're together. And we're happy," Colby said softly. He cupped Sams damp face, rubbing his thumb over his jaw. Sam nodded in Colby's hands and ever so gently kissed him.

"I'm sorry," Sam mumbled.

"Don't be sorry baby," Colby said back, brushing back some of the blonde hair from his face. Another gentle smile formed on his face and Sam nodded.

After minutes of silence, Sam checked his phone. It was midnight. While the world was asleep all around them, they were awake in the middle of it. Colby brought Sam back into his chest and they laid in the silence, enjoying each other's presence. Colby drew random shapes in Sam's back, soothing the boy. And he eventually fell asleep.

When he awoke he was being carried. His legs were wrapped around Colby's waist, his arms around his neck while his head rested on Colby's shoulder. The sky was still dark and he wandered what time it was. He saw familiar houses and he knew they were close to his house. Colbys footsteps were loud and seemed to echo. His hands were strong around his body. He nuzzled his face into the curve of Colby's neck and kissed him lightly.

"Babe?" Colby whispered. Sam lifted his head so he was looking him in the eyes.

"We're almost to your house," Colby whispered. Sam nodded and leaned back into Colby.

"What time is it?"

"A little after 4," Colby said.

Suddenly Colby turned and was now walking in the grass. Sam kept his window open for the purpose of climbing back into his house. He didn't want to wake his parents by going in the front door so he always left his window cracked so he could get back in. Colby set him down slowly so he wouldn't fall. Sam glanced at his dark room, so empty and lonely, cold bedsheets. Then his eyes roamed to Colby, who was looking at him intensely. He wanted him to stay.

"Sleep with me," Sam whispered. Colby's eyes widened when he heard Sam, they darted between the blonde and the window.

"Baby, you know I can't," Colby said. Sam clutched onto the boys arm and pouted, making his eyes big.

"My parents," Colby said. Sam could tell Colby was tired by his voice, his eyes, the way he was standing. There was no way he was going to let Colby walk the three blocks to his own house.

"Text them. Tell them your spending the night," Sam begged. "Please, stay with me."

Colby looked around. Sams bed looked inviting and he could hold Sam all night, inhaling the strawberry scent that still lingered on his breath. And he would love to wake up to Sams beautiful face and messy hair, his plump lips and bare back. Only a few times has he ever spent the night this summer and he's sure his parents would understand. But Sams next words made him make up his mind faster.

"I don't wanna be lonely tonight,"Sam whispered.

Colby agreed and climbed in after Sam did. After sending a quick text to his mom, he set his phone on Sams desk. Sam had already climbed into bed, his eyelids fluttering closed and then open again. Colby slipped his jeans off and crawled in next to the blonde. Sam sighed contently when Colby's arms wrapped around his waist and he nuzzled deeper into Colby's chest.

"I love you," Sam whispered. It made Colby's heart race every time Sam said it. He kissed the top of the older ones head and said," I love you too."

In the early hours of sunrise, the boys fell asleep, peacefully and soundly. The crickets stopped chirping, the stars went to sleep and the moon disappeared. Sams soft snores and Colby mumbling in his sleep filled the atmosphere but neither boy minded. They were happy.

(so like I had an idea for this and then I started writing and then this happened and idk how I feel about it. Also lame ending I know)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.7K 29
🀀 Solby 🀀
53.9K 295 19
Hey its luna here some fluff and smut for yall!! I hope you enjoy! Love you all❀️ Taking name requests or requests β™₯︎ Comment in my conversations or...
102K 1.7K 57
Just because I feel like we need more Solby in Wattpad. Consists; Fluff (a lot), occasional angst, and sometimes smut, there will be warnings if nee...
7.9K 192 14
Just a lot of shitπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ