idol ✔ | CHANGKYUN

By inniesbakery

when a girl gets a new dance teacher and they fall in love. but so does the teachers friends. started novembe... More

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
final chapter - 12 -
Hello!

- 5 -

349 8 1
By inniesbakery

I run towards the ocean, my hair blowing in the wind and a bright smile is shown on my face. This is my first time at a beach.

My family weren't the very outdoors family so me being happy of the beach shocked the boys. I take off my shoes and put the further away from the waves and roll up my jeans.

I step into the water feeling the coldness but luckily I had I.M's jumper on keeping me still a bit warm. I see the boys walking over, happiness filling them seeing me happy.

"This is so fun!" I shout while stepping out the cold water. I go towards my shoes and find a stick near them. I pick it up and start writing my name in the soft sand.

'JAEYIN♡' was written in the sand next to my shoes. Someone grabs my hand and I recognise it as the person who was holding it before. I look over my shoulder to see a tall boy with big lips smiling at me.

I remember Riku and slap him. My hatred feeling coming back again remembering what they did to my friend. He looked down and I started to feel sorry "S-sorry" he stayed looking at shoes "It's fine" he walked over to the others.

I was turned around and all the boys were stood in a line "Hi I'm Shownu"..

.

They introduce themselves one by one letting me know who they are. I.M walked up to me making have a wierd feeling, like butterflies in my stomach. He whispers in my ear "Don't hit him or the other members again or else.." Shivers flow down my back and I shake.

"She's cold" Says Wonho feeling bad. Hyungwon grabs my hand and they take me to a beach house they own.

I lie down on the couch uncomfortable of all 7 heads looking at me. I get up and leave going into a hallway, but I get pushed against the wall I squeal feeling pain on my back when I open my eyes to I.M staring deeply into mine.

I blush and look down but he uses 2 fingers and pushed my chin up smiling "Uhm Jaeyin I have something to say.. I like you no no actually I love you with all my heart."

I look down and sigh "Thanks for telling me I.M but I'm tired" I walk off into a random room and throw my things on the ground and plopping onto my bed face first. My eyes close forcing me to fall asleep.

.

I open my eyes as sunlight shines into my eyes awakening me up. I get up and leave the room, I sleepily make my way to the bathroom dragging my feet along the floor. I get to the sink and splash my face with water, waking me up more.

I was shocked at how cold the water was and opened my eyes to the biggest they could go and giggled at myself feeling childish. There was a towel up on a rack and I wipe my face with it.

I step out into the cold hallway and run to my room to grab a jumper. I see a big one and as I was putting it on the smell reminded me of I.M and remembered it was his. I walk out into the hallway with I.M's jumper on.

I was suddenly pulled into a room and something wet hit my in the face making my squint "OW MY EYES!" I shout rubbing my eyes that were just hit by whatever it was.

A towel started rubbing my eyes and as soon as I was in the clear I looked to my left to see a handsome Shownu who was shirtless "-OMG PUT A SHIRT ON SHOWNU!" He was surprised but pouted "No." His stern voice startling me.

"Okay what do you want" I say as my eyes slowly travel up and down his body, all he had on was a towel covering his lower half.

"Isn't that Changkyun's jumper?" I sigh and start smiling "Well here's the thing I was going to give it to him but you interrupted me" He didn't listen and lifted up the jumper.

"Hey!" I push it down blushing slightly, I look to my left remembering his chest was out "I was checking if you have a shirt on under it Jaeyin- ah" His eyes smile at me and I start dying of cuteness and hotness at the same time.

"What do you need me for NuNu?" He laughs but quickly goes serious "I need to say that I like you" I sigh know in what I.M said to me last night.

I walk out and slam the door and I quickly run back to my room to grab a pen and paper. 'Here is your jumper I.M! Sorry I couldn't give it to you when you awoke but I had to go for a walk because I am stressed out.

Thanks for the jumper- you know who it is.'

I put the pen down and run out my room towards I.M's room. I sneak in and place the on the table beside his bed and walk out feeling accomplished. Shivers run down my back and I grab some clothes I had spare for dance yesterday.

I put them on and check then out on me in the mirror.

I walk outside the house and go to the beach. I step on the sand seeing nobody was around again and start dancing in the sand.

I smile once finishing and look at the sea and the beautiful sunrise above the ocean. I feel arms wrap around me only to turn around to see Jooheon.

"Hey Jaeyin!" He smiles at me and I poke his dimples "What do you need Jooheon?" He laughs nervously and steps in front of me "I like you Jaeyin and I just wanted to know" He awkwardly laughs and grabs his bag and leaves.

He left me there stressed out. All the boys are gonna say they like me. I shake my head and start making a sand castle trying to forget everything.

"JAEYIN!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 29.3K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
487K 10.2K 60
"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometimes it can turn things interesting.
63K 431 12
a quick guide to desired reality.