[REPUBLISHED] Accidentally Yo...

By Bootato_Trad

[COMPLETED] Original Work from @JeonTaeTrash. All righst to the author. I am just republishing her work since... More

Forewords
•Info•
•Introduction•
•Prologue•
•1: One Night in a Strange Shitty•
•2: Prince•
•3:Sexy Pony Star•
•4:Fucked Up•
•5: Shit Down•
•6:Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello, Turn Up?•
•11: I was so Impress-ed•
•12: Oh my Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb it•
•15: Dine In? To Go?•
•16: Pardon?•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll •
•28 2! 3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•32: Butterfly Pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•

•31: Butterfly Pt.1•

14.1K 853 275
By Bootato_Trad

"J-Jungkook..." 

Jimin uttered, eyes wide, body stiffened at the sight. 

"Jungkook!" 

"Don't!" The true blood shouted, stopping Jin and the others who were about to attack. "Leave this annoying little fucker to me." He continued, voice without hesitation and his eyes, not leaving his mate who looked a little pissed because Taehyung just hates being interrupted when he's playing. 

"Tsk. Cockblocker." Taehyung mumbled, clicking his tongue and rolling his eyes before leaping backwards, away from the true blood. 

Taehyung looked at his hand that was covered in blood and pouted before glaring at his mate.

"Look wolfy, it's not yet your turn. We'll have to finish the game first." He stated, pointing and glancing at the severely injured Jimin behind the younger.

Jungkook, on the other hand, grunts in pain as he touched the side of his stomach where Taehyung's hand was buried seconds ago, creating a pretty deep wound. He released a deep sigh while thinking about how his mate could be such a pain in the ass. 

"We're all gonna die." 

"Then how are we going to stop him."

The worried and frightened Hoseok asked, anxious about their lives that may end tonight.  "Tae's body is strong but not strong enough for his own power, plus, he's not even trained to fight. So, exhausting him would be one.

The other is knock him unconscious and lastly, keep triggering his brain. Uhh, like, remind him of memorable things."

"Whatever." Jungkook deadpanned, closing his eyes for a moment and once he opened it, the time seemed to slow down. His strength filled the room that the others felt the thickness of the air, feeling the pressure and almost making their knees give up.

"Okay." Taehyung smiled, looking so excited upon finding a strong toy, probably the strongest one he ever had. "We're going to have f-" The prince suddenly stopped, his expression transitioned from giddy to a blank one as if he was thinking deeply. 

"Your eyes." Taehyung mumbled to himself, looking at the familiar mesmerizing silver eyes. "Tsk." He shook his head a little before deeply breathing, shrugging off the sudden bothering feelings. 

Silence. 

There was a moment of silence. It was so quiet that their breaths and heart beats sounded so loud. It was so quiet that it adds to the tension everyone is surely feeling. Certainly, it's one of those nerve wracking scenarios that they might never forget. 

After a while, as if someone said the cue, the true blood and the royal blood finally engaged in a fight. 

They were so fast that even their friends couldn't quite follow. So, the others just left everything in Jungkook's hands as they rushed to the injured Jimin. 

"What will happen to those two?" Jin asked, anxiety devouring him while watching the couple actually fighting each other without holding back. "What if they end up hurting each other?" He added, voice shaking as if he was about to cry because of worrying too much. 

"I...don't know." Jimin said, grunting in pain. "Let's just trust them, for now." He continued. 

"Jimin." Yoongi uttered as he tilts his head to the side, exposing his neck. "Drink, you weakling." He ordered and Jimin smiled before leaning closer and burying his fangs on his mate's pail and soft skin. 

"Mmm...hah." Yoongi breathe, feeling his blood being sucked by his mate while Jimin felt replenished, at least some of his wounds, mostly the not too serious ones, quickly healed. 

The three werewolves gulped at the sight, honestly feeling weird because it was their first time seeing a vampire drinking blood right in front of them. But they were suddenly disrupted when they heard a loud crack of the wall. 

They all turned their heads towards the noise and saw Taehyung standing up, eyes sparkling in amusement with a devilish smirk though blood was rolling on his face from the top of his head. 

"Still can play?" Jungkook asked, watching his mate trying to stand up but he knows...he knows Taehyung's body was almost giving up. He noticed how hard the vampire's body was trying to catch up with its own strength and speed that it scares him thinking that his mate might break if they continue the fight. 

"Just stop this, Tae." He uttered, voice sounding so soft and worried but the way the prince furrowed his brows upon hearing the nickname, gave Jungkook the hope that maybe Taehyung's mind is easier to disturb, so, he continued. Jungkook thought of trying to trouble his mate's thinking until he remembers that he is Kim Taehyung, the annoying little fucker that he fell in love with. 

"Tae, I'm your mate." Jungkook started but the other remained silent before attacking again. "Hey. At least you should remember that." He continued as he counter the vampire's moves. "I still can't forget what you looked like when we first met." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he continued his punches and kicks but he was obviously getting a little more distracted. "You looked so good and tempting under the moonlight." The royal blood looked a little more lost in his own thoughts, clearly, Jungkook's method was working. "I can still remember the time when I found out the real you behind the mysterious, alluring man I just met at the club." Taehyung clenched his jaw while his breathing became a little fast and uneven. "You're actually-" 

"Stop! Shut up!" Taehyung gnarled at his mate. He looked as if he was having a war inside him, tightly shutting his eyes and shaking his head from time to time. 

"Just give up Tae." Jungkook said in a gentle tone as if he was comforting a brat that was throwing a fit.

"Tae." He whispered and his voice echoed in the vampire's ears.  It was the same sound, same voice that Taehyung always wanted to hear. It's his name being constantly called by his mate.  Taehyung was trying to shrug the thoughts out of his mind but the loud beating of the true blood's heart was suddenly echoing in his head. 

The heart beat that he always listen to when it's just the two of them cuddling. The soothing rhythm that comforts him. The stable beat that calms him down. It is his favorite music.  And that's what Taehyung needs to think off so he'll stop being the monster that he is right now.  "Fuck...what...the fuck are you doing!" Taehyung shouted as he harshly tug his hair because his head was agonizingly pounding and it fucking hurts. 

Taehyung dropped on his knees as he groan, feeling like he was being tortured. The pain in his head just won't go away and he was becoming furious that he wanted to explode.  His eyes landed on his feet, noticing something shiny and it turns out to be that it was the silver dagger that Dagan was supposedly going to use to kill him.

Without thinking, Taehyung picked up the dagger and once again, prepared to attack. His mind was starting to be filled with just being mad and all he could think of is to kill every living creature in the room, believing that they are all the ones that were making him suffer. 

"Shut your fucking mouth!" He screamed before dashing forward to the true blood. 

Jungkook easily dodged the vampire's attack and begun to counter. Everything happened so fast but he was sure he was able to see Taehyung's sly smirk and he was late to realize the vampire's plan. 

He looked at Taehyung, smoothly moving away from him after dodging his attack and going to his actual target which are their other friends who were caught off guard by the surprising twist of events.  It appears to be that Taehyung attacked Jungkook, trying to move in a way where he could be closer to the others and when Jungkook jumped away from his attack, that's his chance to finally satisfy his urge to stab someone.

And he did.

A deafening silence consumed the room as if time had stopped. 

"You..." 

Taehyung uttered, voiced shaking as he tried to breathe. 

"Why?" 

He continued, feeling like his chest was about to explode that it feels painful. He realized he wasn't furious and confused anymore but he feels exhausted and so weak while his brain seemed to finally started running in the right way again maybe because of the mate bond that eventually affects him. 

"Tae." Jungkook softly said as he stepped closer and leaned forward, head resting on the older's neck while the other just stood still, allowing his mate to be so close to him. 

"You're fucking annoying." The younger uttered, slightly controlling his breathing while feeling the sharp pain from the dagger that was stabbed on his chest. 

"You're weird and most of the time, I don't understand how you think." Jungkook continued and Taehyung felt his heart clenching and it hurts. Yeah. It's the mate bond. The bond that connects their very souls. The bond that was forcing him to remember his mate. 

"You have a strange taste in fashion and interest." Jungkook softly chuckled while Taehyung didn't even notice that his eyes were already starting to blur from his tears. "You're stubborn and loud." The younger continued, smiling against his mate's skin. "You're an asshole and a slutty mate." The true blood chuckled in mockery. 

"But I fell in love with you." Jungkook smiled but his voice almost sounding like he's out of breath. "God, Taehyung. What did you do to me?" The true blood asked as he scoffed on himself when the realization of the truth hits him like a bitch. "I didn't even realize when did I actually started liking every little thing about you. Even your annoying sassy and bitchy attitude. Just...I find everything about you so perfect." He continued, shamelessly saying what he really feels. 

"But really, I just. I love you so much." Jungkook confessed before tightly holding onto Taehyung's shoulder with one hand while his other hand grabbed the dagger buried on his chest. 

Jungkook released a long groan of pain as he pulled the dagger off his flesh, his blood gushing out from the wound.  Taehyung's eyes were filled with horror and on instinct, he immediately hold Jungkook in his arms as he slowly sat down, letting the younger rest in his arms and thighs. 

"D-did I......did I do this?" Taehyung mumbled between his broken breathing. Seemingly, he was already back to himself. Eyes no longer glowing in a murderous crimson red but it were engulfed in terror and grief as his tears continuously flow from his eyes. 

"Jungkook." Taehyung uttered, eyes directed at his mate's hooded ones. "Jungkook, look at me." He said as he slightly shake his mate. 

"Tae," Jungkook called before coughing blood. "Fuck that hurts." He said, sounding so light as if he's not on a life and death situation. 

"Jungkook...y-you...you're okay, right? You won't leave me...No...you can't leave me." Taehyung was trying his best to form words though he felt like his lungs couldn't pump enough oxygen anymore. 

"Tae, let's go to the hospital!" Namjoon exclaimed. Honestly, he was the most calm and composed at that moment. 

"R-Right..right!" Taehyung nodded his head, he was in panic as he looked at his mate.

"Jungkook, hold on okay? We...we're going to the hospital." 

"No." Jungkook said, making everyone stop before they could even stand up.

"Tae." He breathed. Jungkook knows his body was feeling too weak that he probably will die even before they could arrive in the hospital. He knows his heart was about to stop beating and he knows Taehyung could hear it all too well. He knows Taehyung could hear his heartbeat getting slower and softer. 

"But Jungkook...." Taehyung whined as he cried, feeling hopeless. "Please... please... please... live." He pleads as he softly hug his mate. "Jungkook please. I'm begging you....I'm sorry...this is my fault...I'm so sorry." He kept on crying, mumbling apologies and begs while their friends were all looking so devastated and tormented by the sight. 

"Tae...you're scent..." Jungkook smiled as he deeply inhale his mate's never changing scent that he loves so much. "It was the one that brought me to you." He sighed in contentment. "You really smell like home." He whispered. "My home."  Jungkook smiled as he raised his hand, trying to wipe his mate's tears. 

"Stop crying, it's annoying."  His hand dropped, evidently having no strength anymore.  "I love you."             

Taehyung's world stopped the moment his favorite music stopped playing. 

The scene wasn't anything like those scenes you can see in the movies where one would mourn loudly. Rather, it was completely quiet. 

It was just all of them not moving from their positions and silently shedding tears. It was just Taehyung tightly hugging his mate, mind was blank, heart feeling so empty as he savour every last moment of feeling the bond that was slowly crumbling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 72.6K 58
After five years of forgetting about his abusive relationship with Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung was finally okay with life and himself. Thinking he would...
949K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
444K 14.6K 48
Felix recently moved away from his home country, Australia, and moves to Korea to go to college. He is put with a roommate that constantly makes his...
179K 11.1K 36
Alera lost her mother early in life and was raised by a strict king for a father and the many nursemaids who crossed themselves before touching her...