[REPUBLISHED] Accidentally Yo...

By Bootato_Trad

[COMPLETED] Original Work from @JeonTaeTrash. All righst to the author. I am just republishing her work since... More

Forewords
•Info•
•Introduction•
•Prologue•
•1: One Night in a Strange Shitty•
•2: Prince•
•3:Sexy Pony Star•
•4:Fucked Up•
•5: Shit Down•
•6:Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello, Turn Up?•
•11: I was so Impress-ed•
•12: Oh my Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb it•
•15: Dine In? To Go?•
•16: Pardon?•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll •
•28 2! 3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•31: Butterfly Pt.1•
•32: Butterfly Pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•

•30: Sea•

14.5K 832 415
By Bootato_Trad

I'm okay. 

What are you hiding? 

Nothing's wrong. 

Why don't you tell me the truth?

Everything is okay! 

Why are you lying? 

See you tomorrow! 

Why do I feel like you're saying goodbye? 

"Hey. Yeah. That, uhh, I've been asking you-Oh. Okay. I'm gonna be there in twenty." 

Jungkook ended the call and proceeded to drive. He glanced at the elephant plushie on the passenger seat, pitying the poor elephant that his mate seemingly forgot. But that's not really the point. The thing is, Jungkook knew that if Taehyung really liked something like his glow in the dark dil- I stand corrected, vibrator, or some weird shit that either looks cute or somewhat bizarre, he knew that the vampire would never forget about it and usually, he won't even let go of it until it arrived safely to its rightful place. 

But the fact that Taehyung forgot the stuffed animal just added more to the younger's unexplainable gnawing presentiment. It was the feeling of uneasiness of being constantly bugged by his mate's disturbing behaviour yet he chose to stay quiet, trusting his mate's words and respecting the older's decisions of not telling him. But of course he was hopeful, expecting that his mate will tell him everything at the right time. 

So he waits. 

He's waiting for Taehyung to be ready. He was waiting for the right moment. He patiently waited...until all his patience were burned into nothing the moment his mate begun sobbing, asking him a promise that the younger can obviously do even without his mate asking for it. But still, it was an unexpected sudden request from his mate. 

Undoubtedly, Taehyung was hurting, struggling and suffering yet he chose to stay silent and it pushed Jungkook to the edge even more. It was killing him to feel so useless when his own mate couldn't even rely on him. 

He tried to understand his mate's decisions but of course, he still needs to know what's really going on so he decided to figure things out without directly and obviously forcing the answers out from his mate because everytime he asks, it evidently makes the older feel even more distressed. 

"Hey Kook." 

"Why is everyone here?"  Jungkook asked, looking at Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin before sitting down beside Mr. Sunshine, facing the couple who looked like they have been married for a long time. 

"Uhm, excuse me?" Jin started, raising an eyebrow in a fashionable bitchy style. "I'm the owner of this cafe, y'know." He continued in a duh tone. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed. Of course he'll never forget that fact. How could he? When the whole place is decorated in different shades of pink and mario characters. 

"Hey everyone!" 

There.

The one that Jungkook really wanted to speak with, finally showed up. 

"Jimin, why is everyone here?" Jungkook asked, curious and eager eyes following the blonde as he and his mate sat in front of them. 

"Kook, we need everyone's help." 

As if some bad air passed by, everyone's smile falter, their faces turning into a serious one. 

"Taehyung is in danger. He's going to get killed." 

Everyone suddenly became stiff, the strong and thick atmosphere suffocating them, they need not have to ask, they know they were being surrounded by Jungkook's bloodlust. No one can blame him though. Being a true blood, they all know how possessive and protective he can be towards his mate and werewolves with stronger genes, those at the higher echelon, tend to be more violent and aggressive when their mate is in danger. 

But Jungkook remained silent. He looked composed, just waiting for Jimin to explain everything. He was just quietly thinking and probably mentally cursing himself for not being able to figure out that the problem was actually that serious. He was devastated by the thought of what they did in the past days could be their last without him even knowing. Different emotions were rising inside him and he felt like his chest would explode.  "Dagan." Jimin sighed, looking a little unsure. "Our...grandfather, plans to kill him tonight." He continued, looking at the confused eyes. "He took part in the war that happened centuries ago. Unfortunately, his wife and youngest son was killed. So," Jimin paused, turning his head to look at the true blood. "He got furious when he found out that Tae's mate is a werewolf." 

Jungkook's eyebrows twitched as he balled his hands into fists under the table. He doesn't know what exactly he was feeling. Guilt because it was their relationship that puts his Taehyung in danger. Anger because who the fuck said that they can just hurt his mate. Sadness because he realized that there are still some idiots living in a world where nothing is permanent except change yet they can't accept change. 

"But why does he have to kill Tae?" Hoseok asked, not really seeing the connection of the circumstances. 

"Tae was given two choices: He will be killed or his mate will be killed." Everyone turned to glance at Jungkook who was giving a blank expression. "But here's the twist. Tae will die just to be resurrected as a doll being controlled by Dagan.

While killing Jungkook, is an excuse to create another war." Jimin explained and it seems that everyone understood. 

"So, what's the plan?" Namjoon asked, feeling a little pressed upon hearing that their whole pack could actually be put in danger. 

"We're already making a move." Yoongi spoke, voice is stable and certain. "We informed Taehyung's parents and they are now gathering the members of the Order. They plan to have a meeting to remove Dagan from the Order though that might not go too well since the members of the Order were initially Dagan's underlings. But, they have to try because it would result to having no authority, no power. Then if we kill him, there would be less controversy that may drag the werewolves."

"And Taehyung?" Jin asked, feeling extremely worried about the vampire. 

"They're going to conduct the ritual tonight as the full moon rises. We need to infiltrate Dagan's castle even before the preparation." Yoongi explained.

"You have scent concealers, right? We're going to use those." He added and the others nodded. 

"We just have one problem." Jimin deeply breathe, looking at each of their eyes. 

~•~•~••~•~•~ 

"Chim!" Taehyung shouted, signaling Jimin to remove the shackles on his wrists and ankles which his best friend swiftly did while being covered by Yoongi who slashes anyone who tried to get close.

"Chim...what are they doing here?" Taehyung asked looking at his friends and mate who were trying to fight then back to his best friend. 

"Saving your pretty ass?" Jimin answered and they both smiled but soon, their expressions turned serious as they look at the situation, they are being surrounded by hundreds of vampires, while Jungkook and Dagan was a little isolated, focusing on each other. 

"Tae..." Jimin uttered, voice soft and face looking so concerned. 

"I know, Chim." Taehyung gave a reassuring smile.

"You remember your promise?" He asked, smile not faltering and eyes giving a determined gaze, making Jimin realize his will. 

"Yes." Jimin nodded his head.

"I remember." He responded without hesitation. 

They smiled at each other before Taehyung stood up and closed his eyes. 

"But we have one problem. There are about hundreds of vampires inside Dagan's castle b-" 

"A hundred!? How are we going to fight-" Hoseok started overreacting. 

"No, that's not the problem." The blonde replied. 

"What do you mean that's not a problem? There's six of us against a hundred!" Hoseok continued to be hysterical. 

"Wrong." Jimin said, voice sounding so serious. "It's going to be one against one hundred." He continued and everyone visibly furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. 

"Tae could handle those vampires alone." Jimin let out a deep sigh.

"But the problem is, once he release his strength, he'll become a monster. He will lose control and we have to be prepared to stop him at all cost or else...." He let out a deep sigh and clenched his hand. 

"We're all gonna die." 

They all took a sharp breath as they saw Taehyung who was standing straight, head tilted upwards with eyes closed while Jimin was praying, hoping that everything goes well... because if all comes down to the worst scenario, he knows he has to fulfill his promise to his best friend.  And that is, the promise to stop him at all cost even if he has to kill him. 

That was the promise they made since they were thirteen years old. The promise they made after Taehyung killed almost thousands of vampires who revolt against the royal family. The promise under the night sky, surrounded by the sickening stench of blood. 

A promise and an apology asked by a prince, eyes filled with so much pain and sorrow. 

A promise and a vow of a loyal knight to his master. 

"Let's have some fun." 

Taehyung said in a tone that sounds like a maniac who's very amused and excited with a wicked smile and crimson eyes. Eyes that looked so red as if they are flames, glowing brightly, ready to burn anyone into ashes. 

His friends gulped, as they felt his bloodlust. It wasn't a furious type of intent to kill. Rather, it was more of an intent of murdering for fun. 

Certainly, he is not the Taehyung they know anymore. It was a monster living inside him. It's in his blood as a vampire prince to bear such power that he himself couldn't control, making him seek help from another him. Another personality who loves his strength, the personality who can unleash the true identity of being a royal blood. 

"Here!" Jimin shouted as a warning as he quickly distanced himself from Taehyung who was calmly walking towards the crowd of hostile vampires with a sweet smile. 

They went into hiding, going behind the marble bed, except Jungkook who was too busy fighting Dagan. 

"Now what?" Hoseok whisper-shouted, panting and face distorted in fear with panic. 

"Now we wait." Yoongi replied as they all sat behind the marble bed, looking away from what will happen behind. Their breathing was heavy and their hearts were beating loud and fast. 

After a moment, screams of agony and final breaths before death echoed in the dark spacious room while stench of blood started mixing with the air, sending chills down the spines of those who are still alive. 

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." Hoseok mumbled, feeling like he could pee in his pants as he hears the cries of pain before finally dying. 

"Jimin!" Jin whispered. "What the actual fuck is happening!?" He continued, the noises and smell were driving him insane. 

"Just...just don't look!" Jimin replied. He too was really scared, admitting that he felt a little traumatized after feeling, hearing and smelling the same things he did the first time it happened. 

"That crazy bastard." Dagan commented as he took a glance at his grandson, killing his vampires as if they are just toys the prince was playing with. 

Jungkook gulped at the sight, feeling his chest tightened. He was shocked. Too shocked to see his mate becoming like a ruthless monster compared with the Taehyung that couldn't even kill a bug saying that life is precious. 

But that's all Jungkook felt. He was only shocked. He didn't feel anger, disgust or hatred towards his mate. No. Not one bit. He wasn't even scared. 

"Look at what you did!" Dagan shouted before attacking Jungkook with a sword. 

Jungkook easily dodged the old vampire's attacks, internally thanking his brutal training he received from his cruel father. 

"Me?" Jungkook snorted in irritation with his hot eye roll. "This is all your fucking fault. You're the one who ruined our peaceful lives, you stupid old shit!" Jungkook stated being, uhh, well, that's Jeon Jungkook. 

"Scumbags!" The old one shouted before attacking again but he suddenly dropped on his knees. 

Jungkook's eyes widen in shock, seeing the old man's chest with a big hole, his blood were gushing out as he dropped on the cold floor. The true blood then shot his eyes to his mate who was smiling sweetly, covered in blood and holding his own grandfather's heart in his hands. 

"Ohhh, so this heart is centuries old!" Taehyung exclaimed then he giggled before squeezing it in his hand until it bursts. 

"And you." Taehyung directed his eyes on his mate. "Your a werewolf, right? Your heart beat sounds really good! I bet your blood tastes delicious!" He continued, saying stuff as if he doesn't know Jungkook at all. 

"Tae, I'm your mate-agh!" 

Jungkook was cut off and the next thing he knew was that the royal blood was already on top of him, pinning him on the floor. 

"Tae!!" Jimin shouted as they all run towards them. 

Hoseok and Jin was honestly about to faint upon witnessing the dismembered limbs and heads as well as the horrifying state of the corpses with opened stomachs, organs seemingly crushed and played with.

"Oh, you done playing hide and seek?" Taehyung said as he turned his head towards the others. 

"I have to stop you." Jimin mumbled to himself before clearing his mind, preparing himself for battle. 

He disappeared then he suddenly showed up right in front of Taehyung, giving him a strong punch in the stomach. The royal blood flew away until his back hit the concrete wall. 

"Jimin!" Jungkook shouted, glaring at the blonde. "What the fuck are you doing!?" 

"Shut up! Can't you see he's not himself!? He's going to kill everyone here! We need to at least tire him out or make him unconscious or....kill him."

"We're not-Jimin!" 

Jungkook was cut off when Taehyung in a split second, landed a strong kick on Jimin's side, and he swore he heard the crackles of the blonde's bones. 

Jimin's body flew and Yoongi was quick to catch him, strengthening his stance to lessen the impact. 

"F-fuck...he's really strong." Jimin uttered as he tried to stand up, already coughing blood and he felt that some of his ribs were broken. 

"Hey, you okay?" Taehyung asked, voice laced with genuine concern as he pout. "Was that too hard? Can you still play?" He continued, as he slowly walked towards his best friend.

"Or....should we change players?" He beamed up as he gave the three other werewolves a sweet smile. 

Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon felt chills on their spines, their wolves growling in defense. 

"No!" Jimin shouted. "I...I'll be your playmate." He continued. 

Yoongi wanted to protest but he understands his mate's desire. He understands that all Jimin wants is to fulfill his promise as a knight and as a trusted best friend. 

"But you're no fun already." Taehyung pouted, sounding like a brat that wanted to throw a tantrum. "Oh! I'll just dispose you immediately so I could play with the others!" He beamed up, nodding his head as he approve of his own brilliant idea. 

"Ready?" He smiled before directly attacking Jimin.  Everything was so fast that if only they are humans, they wouldn't be able to follow. 

Jimin tried his best to keep up though his injury was really fucking him up. So, as their playtime goes on, Jimin's movements became more and more sluggish.

Though he wished for Taehyung's body to give up and feel the exhaustion of letting his strength take over his body. 

"I'm getting bored. I think I'll finish you now!" Taehyung said between his direct punches and kicks.  "You little fuck..."  "J-Jungkook."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 22.2K 49
Taehyung always loved being alone. What better time to enjoy the fresh air without being disturbed than nighttime? What will happen when the thing th...
230K 10.8K 25
" Prince Taehyung.. Please we can't.. " " I want to be with you.. Why can't we? " " You're royalty.. I'm just a peasant.. We can never be together no...
1.3M 73K 58
After five years of forgetting about his abusive relationship with Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung was finally okay with life and himself. Thinking he would...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...