[REPUBLISHED] Accidentally Yo...

By Bootato_Trad

[COMPLETED] Original Work from @JeonTaeTrash. All righst to the author. I am just republishing her work since... More

Forewords
•Info•
•Introduction•
•Prologue•
•1: One Night in a Strange Shitty•
•2: Prince•
•3:Sexy Pony Star•
•4:Fucked Up•
•5: Shit Down•
•6:Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello, Turn Up?•
•11: I was so Impress-ed•
•12: Oh my Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb it•
•15: Dine In? To Go?•
•16: Pardon?•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll •
•28 2! 3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly Pt.1•
•32: Butterfly Pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•

•23: Oh Happy Day•

20.1K 1K 547
By Bootato_Trad

"Ah! Ah! God..fuck...Jungkook nnng please..p-please...l-let me~ah!" 

Taehyung pleaded again and again but Jungkook never listened. 

After what happened later that night, Jungkook drove silently and illegally fast going to his mate's house. 

Taehyung was harshly dragged to his room and he ended up being handcuffed with a command to never break it while a tight cockring was worn on his length, preventing him from ejaculating properly and holding his release. 

Two hours had passed already and Jungkook hasn't fucked him yet, not with a dick. Instead, Jungkook was fucking Taehyung using different dildos and vibrators for the past hours and although the older wanted to cum, he couldn't because of the tight cockring and holy gracious fuck, it's really, truly, absolutely, honestly, brutally, driving him insane. 

Jungkook was certainly punishing him, playing with him, probably until he breaks.  Because...well because he is the leJeondary Fuckhead Jungcock. 

The true blood's eyes were filled with lust and anger and maybe doing this to his mate can make his insecurities and doubts fade away. It is harsh and wrong, totally wrong but it is his way because he is a prideful and possessive true blood, because he is a mate who felt betrayed, because he is a brat who lets his anger devour him, because he is a guy who was hurt and because he is just a Jeon Jungkook in love with a Kim Taehyung. 

"Jungkook..please.." Taehyung whimpered. His whole body was trembling and so weak. The heat in his stomach becoming unbearable each passing second and he just wants to release. 

"Ah! Aaaaah!" Taehyung released a high pitched moan when Jungkook started thrusting the huge vibrator in his abused hole faster and rougher. 

Jungkook was staring intensely at his mate and honestly, his underwear was already soaked with his own pre cum, dripping from his painfully throbbing member. 

He's not gonna lie. The sight of Taehyung being so helpless underneath him and in his mercy is almost enough to make him cum. Taehyung just looks so erotic. He was sweating, his eyes were half closed, his mouth hanged open and drooling, his breathing was shaky and uneven, hands above his head and securely handcuffed, his member was leaking with cum that he can't properly release, his whole body was stuttering and shivering while his entrance looked so perfectly stretched by the thickest and longest vibrator Jungkook has found in his room. 

"Please aah! Jungkook....I'm b-begging you...please." Taehyung mumbled, his back arching as a reflex of feeling the over sensitivity. 

"Stop moving too much." Jungkook ordered before he leaned down, close to the vampire's face. He raised his hand to cup his mate's face while his other hand continued to thrust the vibrator in and out of his mate's hole. 

"Do you want to cum?" Jungkook whispered, staring at his mate's hooded, teary eyes.  "Yes..yes..fuck-yes...please..nnng ah! Jungkook yes..please...ah! ah!" Taehyung replied weakly and almost breathless while his body squirms, feeling the forceful and sudden sensation of the sex toy Jungkook was using on him. 

"I don't know, Tae." Jungkook teased and kissed his mate on the cheek while the other was all but moans and whimpers. "I think you deserve this." He continued and landed another kiss on the vampire's neck. "You broke the rule." The younger growled on the older's flesh and huffed in anger. "You fucking disappear for a goddamn month." 

"Ah! Oh my god..fuck!! I-I'm sorry...ah! ah! ah! Forgive me...ah...please god! Oh god fuck! nnnng please...s-sorry." Taehyung cried and cried between his uneven breathing when Jungkook pushed the vibrator deeper and it feels like it was almost reaching his stomach. 

"Why?" Jungkook furrowed his brows as he looked directly at his mate's eyes.

"Why Tae?" He uttered, now in a softer tone, knowing he's not just mad and confused, but he's also sad and hurt. 

Jungkook kept on asking but Taehyung was long gone. His mind was messed up by the mixed feelings that he was being forced to face all at once. He felt like crying because of too much pain and pleasure that was almost unbearable. But maybe he also felt like crying because of how Jungkook was treating him.  It wasn't their usual lustful and playful fuck. Rather, it was full of emotions. 

Emotions that they were both trying to contain but obviously failed to do so. 

"Ah!" Taehyung gasped when Jungkook harshly pulled out the vibrator. He shuddered at the sudden loss of sensation inside him but he was also shaking because of Jungkook's gaze. It's clouded with want and dominance. 

The nerve-racking moment was disrupted when Jungkook crawled out of bed just to completely undress but he went back immediately hovering his trembling mate. 

"Tae." Jungkook uttered in a low serious tone that sent chills to the vampire's spine. Taehyung was so scared looking at Jungkook because after all the sex they have been doing, this was the first time that he felt the younger's real aggressiveness as if something inside him was switched or as if his limiter was removed. 

"Jungkook." Taehyung said in a breathy voice when he felt the tip of Jungkook's member poking his entrance. 

The younger remained silent as he dipped down, hungrily kissing his mate's swollen lips. 

"Mmmm! Mmm!!" Taehyung's moan was muffled in the kiss, his teary eyes widen, his body quivered as Jungkook slowly enters him, passing through the tight ring of muscle with ease and directly hitting his mate's sweet spot. 

"Shit...you're so tight." Jungkook grunts as he feels his mate's stretched but still tight hole, warm walls perfectly wrapped around his member.

"Tae." Jungkook breathed as he sat upright and tightly gripped on Taehyung's hips. 

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Taehyung was reduced to a sobbing and moaning mess when Jungkook started brutally ramming in and out, making sure to hit his prostate with every thrust. 

"Tae...so fucking good." Jungkook moaned, his eyes never leaving the sight in front of him, thoughtlessly pounding on his overstimulated mate. 

Taehyung wanted to cum and it's a fucking miracle that he lasted for two hours with the tight cockring preventing him to release. But it seems like he was already reaching his limit. He couldn't take it anymore, feeling like he'll really lose his mind because it hurts so much but feels so good. 

"...kook! Jungkook! I-I'm g-going to b-break.." Taehyung uttered, mewling non-stop, his eyes pleading and begging. He felt like his stomach is going to explode and his member was throbbing painfully that some of his cum were already dripping from its tip. 

"So?" Jungkook responded, giving a rather amused and satisfied expression, not showing any mercy as he continued to thrust harder and faster. "I want you to break." He continued though honestly, his chest tightened at his own words. 

"Jungkook...Jungkook...Jungkook." Taehyung cried, tears endlessly flowing from his eyes. 

"I'm going to break you." Jungkook stated sternly with frighteningly pitiless eyes. "I want you wrecked." 

"Y-you're so...AH! AH!...Jungkook, you're so cruel." Taehyung muttered, feeling that he's at a very low ebb. 

"I am." Jungkook responded without hesitation before his grip on Taehyung's hips tightened, his nails digging the older's flesh as his thrusts interchanged between slow and deep to fast and rough while Taehyung just bit his lip hard enough until he tasted blood. It's his way to stay sane.  "Because you belong to me." Jungkook muttered, arms wrapping around Taehyung's waist as he bent down to kiss the vampire. 

Taehyung felt exhausted already. His body was giving up. He was helplessly submissive under his mate's touch. It's maybe because his hormones pushes him to the edge just to be with his mate or maybe because he just loves him so much. 

But fuck that and fuck everything. Goddammit. Nothing matters anymore. He accepted everything already. So he lets himself be carried away, realizing there's nothing he could do. He couldn't run away forever and so what if he has fallen in love? And if Jungkook doesn't like him back? Then he'll just cry and be hurt. Simple. At least now he's not scared anymore. Now it is his turn to say 'Yeah.Fuck.Whatever.'  Break me, wreck me. Do whatever you want. I don't care anymore. If it's you... if it's you, then it's okay to be rough. It's okay to be merciless. It's okay to be cruel. If it's you, I'm fine with anything. 

He convinced himself while gladly responding to his mate's kiss. 

"Ah! Shit...Ah! Ah! Jungkook...Fuck oh god...fuck!" Strings of curses escaped the vampire's mouth when Jungkook pushed his folded legs up and thrusts in an animalistic pace. 

"Taehyung." Jungkook breathed, one hand leaving his mate's waist going to the older's face. "Taehyung." He repeated and the older looked at him, realizing the werewolf's glowing silver eyes. 

"Mine. You're mine." Jungkook proclaimed before burying his fangs on the crook of Taehyung's neck, marking the vampire once again. 

"Aaaaah!!" Taehyung's breath hitched and he shrieked as the overwhelming wave of pleasure travelled throughout his whole body. "Aah! Jungkook! Fuck nnng~aahh!" He released a high pitched moan when Jungkook took off the cockring, his member spurting his accumulated load while the younger shoots deep inside him. 

Of course, the night didn't end with just that. Jungkook continued to torture his mate with both pleasure and pain. He knows what he was doing is harsh and unreasonable but he couldn't stop. He wanted to keep doing it as if he's waiting for something to happen. As if he knows something good will come out of it. Something that will ease the tension in his chest. Something that would mark everything as okay. 

"Tae..Taehyung...my Taehyung..." Jungkook kept mumbling, either unconsciously or consciously, it doesn't matter, because it was undeniably making the vampire's heart flutter. In fact, it's what's keeping Taehyung from passing out because of exhaustion. 

Facts only, even vampires can get tired after having sex for almost six hours straight with only a few minutes of rests between rounds. 

"Tae...don't...ah...don't fucking do that again." Jungkook grunts. "Don't you fucking disappear again." He continued, his voice sounding so raspy but stern and authoritative. 

"....saw you..." Jungkook was able to pick up between Taehyung's blabberings. 

"What?" Jungkook asked as he momentarily slowed down his pace.

"Tae, tell me." He continued with a soft tone, cupping his mate's face. 

Taehyung gulped and tried to breathe properly, now determined to tell Jungkook the truth.  "W-when I saw-ah! you and Ana mmm I...I hate-nng it." Taehyung looked at Jungkook, tears flowing from his beautiful doe eyes, making the younger feel a sharp pain in his chest. "Jungkook...." Taehyung mumbled, tiredness is evident in his voice but his crying eyes looked so sincere. 

It could be that Taehyung really lost his mind but absolutely, he sticked with his thoughts of 'Yeah.Fuck.Whatever' when he let go of the three words he was supposed to say way back that dinner at that certain fancy restaurant. 

"I like you." 

That was the moment Jungkook acknowledged the existence of his heart. It was pounding loud and hard as if it's going to explode in his chest. It was beating so fast, making it difficult to breathe. But at least now, it became clearer. No doubt, he still has a heart. 

A heart that was beating for his mate. 

"Mmm! nnng~" Jungkook captured his mate's lips, kissing him passionately as he thrusts faster finally reaching his orgasm, releasing deep inside Taehyung while the latter came untouched.  Those words... 

Maybe that's what he was waiting for.The 'something' that will ease the tension in his chest, the 'something' that could mark everything as okay. 

Those three damn words are what Jungkook was waiting for. 

His chest became light, his lips curling up into a smile, he felt relieved, he felt refreshed. In short, he's feeling happy.  Oh so fucking happy.

~•~•~••~•~•~

"Oh that? She requested that one last hug because I told her that I don't really care about her anymore and that she could fuck off." 

"What? You mad at her?" 

"Not really but I just hate her smell. I can't breathe when she's around."

"Wait. What the fuck? Are you telling me that you looked so tensed just because you couldn't stand her smell!?" 

"Yes, uh, I guess? Was I too obvious? I tried my best to hold my breath when she's around. She stinks." 

"Well........fuck." 

"Yeah. Now let go of my arm." 

"But Jungkook-" 

"No. I just answered your question, now let go." 

"I said I'll go with-" 

"I said no. Just stay here." 

"Please Kook? I-" 

"Are we really going to argue about this?" 

"I just want to-" 

"Tae, I told you I'm going to bring you food so will you just stop whining like a fucking brat and stay put?" Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"But I want to come with you." Taehyung pouted cutely and Jungkook made sure not to look at those damn puppy eyes because once he does, it will be over. He honestly became weak against it. 

"Tae, It's just for a fucking few minutes." 

"But-" 

"But what!?" Jungkook raised his voice a little, irritated on the fact that they are having another senseless argument. 

"I...want...piggy back..." Taehyung mumbled and Jungkook released a groan of frustration. 

"Fine." Jungkook uttered hesitantly and Taehyung beamed up, grinning from ear to ear. "Come here." Jungkook ordered, as he sat on the edge of the bed while Taehyung happily crawled towards him. 

"You're lighter than I thought." 

"It's just your wolfy strength, you muscle bunny." 

"Or you're just so thin, you little vixen." 

"Then feed me."

"You want my blood?" 

"Yes but I was actually thinking about your cum." 

"Tae, what the fuck?" 

"Yeah. Let's fuck after breakfast. It will be my dessert." 

"Tae. Shut the fuck up." 

"Mmm. I like you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 9.7K 69
People constantly make negative assumptions about Kim Taehyung. His life is in shambles, thanks to his parents' decision to send him to a school on t...
533K 32.7K 97
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 89.6K 64
"Can't you be nice?" "Are you trying to make me laugh Kim?" ~ In which Taehyung, a new and hardworking lawyer, gets the case of his lifetime but pret...
1.2M 8.4K 200
not getting the books you wish to read? well, here's a list with tons of 'em just for you! >> i do not own the cover picture; s...