[REPUBLISHED] Accidentally Yo...

By Bootato_Trad

[COMPLETED] Original Work from @JeonTaeTrash. All righst to the author. I am just republishing her work since... More

Forewords
•Info•
•Introduction•
•Prologue•
•1: One Night in a Strange Shitty•
•2: Prince•
•3:Sexy Pony Star•
•4:Fucked Up•
•5: Shit Down•
•6:Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello, Turn Up?•
•11: I was so Impress-ed•
•12: Oh my Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb it•
•15: Dine In? To Go?•
•16: Pardon?•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll •
•28 2! 3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly Pt.1•
•32: Butterfly Pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•

•19: No•

18.4K 992 437
By Bootato_Trad

"So you didn't." 

"I couldn't." 

"Pussy." 

"Yeah." 

"But why?" 

"I..." Taehyung paused looking at the hand that his mate pulled away from, remembering the force and the rush of the act as if he's a cheating boyfriend that was caught red handed.  "Chim, I'm stupid." He continued and Jimin went silent on the other side of the line. "I haven't thought of what if he doesn't like me back?" He softly laughed, an empty laugh. "That's why I didn't tell him what I feel."

Taehyung sighed and clenched his hand. He didn't think that he could be hurt for liking someone. He's stupid when it comes to relationshits. Spare him. He never had one before and everything is foreign in all his senses. 

Maybe he's starting to unravel, slowly knowing his way to the twists and turns of different emotions from liking to loving. But as of now, he still can't figure it out. The difference between like and love or relationship and relationshit and starting to realize everything just now is too much to handle for a love noob like him. It's a mess. 

He's in a mess that he might not get out of and maybe not telling Jungkook what he feels, not dealing with his building emotions or not wanting what could be beyond of whatever they have right now, can maintain that thin line, that boundary between their marks as mates and hearts as simple men falling in love. It could maintain their messy but not complicated relationship.  It's just going to be too complex once you've started involving hearts and love. It makes everything fucking difficult. 

Jimin knows it too. He knows that his best friend is starting to fall into a deep shit. He wanted to say that Jungkook probably likes him too or that they are bonded mates so it's okay to like his mate, he even wanted to say that Taehyung should just go ahead and confess but he also knows that there's something else Taehyung didn't mention, something that cuts his best friend deeper.

Just from the way Taehyung spoke, the way his voice falter or his breathing shakes, Jimin already knows. So he stayed silent and both of them knew that at that moment, if Jimin was there, he would just hug Taehyung without uttering a word because sometimes that's just what people need. A listening ear and a warm hug. 

"Tae." Jimin finally spoke after a long pause. "Since I'm missing you so much, once you're home, I'll let you hop on my back. I'll carry you for one whole night." He continued and heard a soft breath when someone smile with a sigh. 

"Mmm." Taehyung hummed and nodded his head though Jimin couldn't see. "Thank you Chim. I miss you so much." He continued, wanting nothing more but to see Jimin as soon as possible. 

"Yeah. You should enjoy your few days left. You have a lot of work to do when you come back y'know." 

"A fucking lot." 

"Yep. A fucking lot." 

"The company's doing alright without me though." 

"You asshole. Don't let me take charge of everything and go on a one month leave." 

"You know I love you, right?" 

"Asshole." 

"Mmm. I love you more!" 

"Whatever. I'm gonna go now. Another asshole is calling for me." 

"M'kay! Say hi to Yoongi hyung for me! Bye~" 

"Bye!"  The call ended and Taehyung put his phone on the bedside table. 

"Jimin says hi." Taehyung said without even looking at Jungkook who just got out of the bathroom after showering. 

"Oh. So he's not cursing my existence anymore." 

"Actually he said, hi you little fucker please go and die." Taehyung gave a wide teasing smile while Jungkook just rolled his eyes and sighed before proceeding to wear clothes.

Jungkook was actually glad nothing changed on Taehyung's behaviour after what happened later that night. He felt wrong, no, guilty is more fitting. Yeah. He felt guilty doing that to his mate but he doesn't know why he should feel guilty. But maybe he found out a reason when he realized that he kept on dwelling on the fact that Taehyung said they are 'friends'. 

He also realized that Taehyung definitely know something since he didn't ask who she was and just left them on the balcony to talk after the short introduction. 

"Jungkook." Taehyung whispered as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's bare waist and burying his face on the younger's back. Jungkook was cut off his thoughts by his mate's sudden act. 

"Fuck me."

Taehyung sensually whispered and within seconds, he was already thrown on the bed with Jungkook immediately crawling on top of him, eyes dark, filled with want and desire. 

Taehyung gulped, starting to feel a little nervous but excited as the heat rise just by his mate's intensifying gaze. 

"Tae." Jungkook uttered before capturing his mate's lips, hungrily kissing him. Taehyung's hand travelled to the younger's head, burying his fingers on the black soft locks while tugging it a little.  Taehyung's moans were muffled in their connected lips and tangling tongues, not minding their saliva's mixing. 

They try to keep kissing as they started to undress, Jungkook swiftly and almost effortlessly help Taehyung in removing his silky blue pajamas.

Now fully naked, Taehyung lie flat on his back, legs widely spread, exposing his already fully hard dick.  Jungkook dipped down and kissed his mate again. He buried his nose on Taehyung's neck and deeply inhaled, loving his mate's intoxicating scent. It's honestly the one thing that he would always love to do but because he prioritize his pride so much, he could only do that during sex. 

"Babe-" 

"No, Jungkook." Taehyung uttered, making the younger halt and look at his mate with a raise of an eyebrow in question. "Don't call me babe." Taehyung continued as he cup the younger's face. He lifts his head and nibbed his mate's lower lip then slowly let go to look at him in the eyes. "Call me by my name." Taehyung seductively whispered and Jungkook just nodded his head, not questioning the vampire's request. 

"Tae...Taehyung.." Jungkook said in a soft voice as he continued to land open mouthed kisses, sucking hickies and creating bite marks all over Taehyung. 

The other smiled in contentment. Hearing Jungkook say his name feels better. He just wants to remember how his name sounds on Jungkook's voice. He wants to keep hearing it as if he was making sure he's the one that Jungkook was holding. As if hearing it over and over makes him feel that he's wanted...that Jungkook wants him. 

"Ah! Jungkook...d-don't play with-ah! my nipples nngg too hard.." Taehyung mumbled when Jungkook begun grazing his teeth on the vampires hardened bud while pinching and pulling the other one. "Ah!mmm~ah!" Taehyung kept on moaning as Jungkook changes from being harsh to gentle caress and then back. He bites then licks in comfort then bites again. 

"Shit...you're really....turned on." Jungkook growled, his mind was being fuzzy, clouded by his mate's strong scent of arousal. 

"Ah!" Taehyung gasped when Jungkook suddenly pushed his legs up, knee folded on either side of his torso. 

Jungkook's breathing was shaky as he sexily licked his lips while his eyes were directed on Taehyung's pinkish puckered hole. He was taking his moment staring at it that Taehyung started to feel his face heat up. 

"Jungkook." Taehyung whined and the younger just took a glance at his face before suddenly attacking his hole. 

"Ah! Fuck nng~aah! Shit..Jungkook..Jungkook! Ah!" Taehyung moaned loudly, letting his mate eat him out. He feels like he was melting on the amazing sensation of Jungkook's wet, soft and warm tongue swirling around his entrance, poking it from time to time. 

"Ah! Jungkook...Fuck! So good.." Taehyung uttered through his broken moans when Jungkook started to stroke his member. 

Jungkook stopped and went up to kiss Taehyung again while his other hand went under their pillow and reached for the bottle of lube that was there. They do it every night so they're always prepared.  Horny little fucks, indeed. 

Jungkook sat up after grabbing the bottle of lube. "Hold your legs." He commanded and Taehyung obeyed, bracing his hands around his folded legs and pulled it up. 

"Wa!-mmm~ah!.." Taehyung jolted and his body shuddered when  Jungkook inserted the tip of the bottle in his entrance and squeezed it, letting a large amount of lube swamp inside him, filling him up. 

"Jungkook...ah..t-that's too much..nng~ah! Ah! Ah!" Continuous moaning happened after the younger pulled the bottle out and immediately replaced it by his two fingers, directly hitting Taehyung's prostate. 

"Fuck...Tae, you like this? Huh? Listen...listen to the sound your hole is making...fucking lewd, right?" Jungkook whispered in between his butterfly kisses on his mate's soft tummy going down to the older's groin. 

"Ah! Jungkook!" Taehyung moaned louder when the younger started sucking his cock. He felt so good. So good that he already wants to cum. Jungkook's warm mouth and soft lips wrapped around his cock, sucking him oh so fucking good while three, he just noticed, fingers were stretching him skillfully, always hitting his prostate dead on that was making him see white.  After a while, Jungkook stopped and pulled his fingers out, lustfully watching his mate. Taehyung looked so erotic with his body trembeling a little, his loud shaky breathing, hooded eyes, parted lips, messy hair, his marked chest heaving up and down, his throbbing member that was already leaking with pre cum and his hole clenching and unclenching onto nothing while lube came dribbling. 

The sight was too erotic that Jungkook felt he could already cum just by looking at his mate.  "God. Tae, what are you doing to me?" Jungkook said his thoughts out loud but didn't seem to notice as he leaned down to capture his mate's pillowy lips again, not being aware of Taehyung's confused look that was soon drowned in their kiss. 

"Aah! Mmm! Jungkook...ah!" Taehyung and Jungkook both sucked in a sharp breath when the younger suddenly pushed himself in, forcefully pushing past the tight ring of muscle. Jungkook grunts and moaned on the feeling of being wrapped by his mate's tight, warm and wet hole.  "Holy..shit...so tight and wet... inside." Jungkook mumbled while looking at his mate's face twisted in both pain and pleasure with his body trembling. 

"Tae." Jungkook whispered before pulling out, leaving only the tip inside and ramming back in.  "Ah! Ah! nng~ah!" Taehyung shrieked as the younger started harshly thrusting in and out in a fast pace. Jungkook's thrusts are forceful, brutal and rough but his kisses are soft and his hands felt so gentle. It was something Taehyung couldn't figure out and couldn't get used to. 

"Jungkook..mmm~ah! Fuck! ah..Good, too good! Ah! M-more!" Taehyung moaned non-stop, his legs wrapped around Jungkook's hips while his arms were around the younger's neck. 

"Taehyung-fuck Tae...ah...Tae.." Jungkook kept moaning his mate's name as he thrusts faster and harder while the older felt Jungkook getting bigger and already throbbing inside his hole.  The lube inside Taehyung makes them both feel heavenly. The way Jungkook's dick glides in and out, smoothly rubbing against Taehyung's wet, soft and tight walls, makes them both quiver in pleasure. 

Taehyung kept on blabbering incoherent words as he lets himself be drifted away by the pleasure, moaning in ecstasy of being fucked too good and Jungkook was the same. Both are losing their minds in lust, wanting nothing more than to fulfill their sexual desires. 

"Yes! Fuck~nng! I'm cumming! Jungkook...ah! I'm-ah!" Jungkook started stroking Taehyung and soon, the older shuddered as he released on Jungkook's loose fist. 

"God! Oh my god! Jungkook! Fuck!" Taehyung wailed when Jungkook continued to ram deeper and harder, not slowing down.

"FuckFuckFuck Ah! Ah! Jungkook!" Taehyung was almost crying because of too much sensation, feeling the over sensitivity, still on high of his orgasm. 

"Taehyung...fuck!" Jungkook groaned as he shoots deep inside his mate, stuttering as he spurts his release. 

~•~•~••~•~•~ 

"I'm gonna miss you too mom, dad. Take care. Bye." Jungkook said with his flat tone, sounding insincere though everyone's probably used to it. 

"Hyung! We'll go ahead!" 

Taehyung bid goodbye to Jin who decided to stay for three more days. With that, Jungkook and Taehyung left the mansion, finally going back to where they belong after a month of being away.  "I'm gonna miss this place." Taehyung said, pouting while staring at the mansion from the window of Jungkook's car while the younger started the car. 

"We can come back here next time." Jungkook said without giving much thought and without noticing the shocked face that his mate just made. 

"Jungkook, uh, did you just say you-" 

They were disturbed when someone knocked on Jungkook's window. The younger rolled down his window and Taehyung was sure that he felt Jungkook tensed up again. 

"Jungkookie, uhh, I was supposed to take the train but your parents kinda told me to just go with you." 

There was a moment of awkward silence and Taehyung isn't sure what to feel. 

"It's okay, Ana. Get in." Jungkook said in a different tone, different from the usual, different from the tone he uses with everybody. Everybody including his mate. 

It's a nice tone. Taehyung thought and he felt as if he couldn't breathe but he's clearly breathing...it just...It became a little difficult to do so. 

"Thanks Jungkookie!" Ana said cheerfully and smiled sweetly before going to the backseat. Taehyung also took notice of the nickname, Jungkookie. 

"Hi Taehyung!" 

"Hi Ana. So, you're also living in Seoul?" 

"Mmm. I moved in with my mate." She answered and the way Jungkook's eyebrow twitched, grip on the wheel tightened as well as his eyes rolled, didn't go unnoticed through Taehyung's observant eyes. 

Taehyung felt tense and just let the matter be not knowing where to put himself. He just feels so out of place. Maybe not just in the long, quiet and awkward ride going back but also in Jungkook's life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 2K 12
In the wild world of high school, Jeongguk and Taehyung had everyone convinced they were living in a romance movie-the epic high school sweethearts...
107K 9.4K 69
People constantly make negative assumptions about Kim Taehyung. His life is in shambles, thanks to his parents' decision to send him to a school on t...
1.3M 68.4K 43
"please, do enlighten me." "well, you see, i sleep better when you're next to me." - in which taehyung has nightmares and jungkook is his new roommat...
836K 45.2K 23
Jeon Jeongguk, a guy who loves staying hidden behind his mask, sees Kim Taehyung, a new student in his class and everything changes. Jeongguk had a...