[REPUBLISHED] Accidentally Yo...

By Bootato_Trad

[COMPLETED] Original Work from @JeonTaeTrash. All righst to the author. I am just republishing her work since... More

Forewords
•Info•
•Introduction•
•Prologue•
•1: One Night in a Strange Shitty•
•2: Prince•
•3:Sexy Pony Star•
•4:Fucked Up•
•5: Shit Down•
•6:Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello, Turn Up?•
•11: I was so Impress-ed•
•12: Oh my Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb it•
•15: Dine In? To Go?•
•16: Pardon?•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll •
•28 2! 3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly Pt.1•
•32: Butterfly Pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•

•17: My Heart Boom Boom•

21.3K 1K 568
By Bootato_Trad

"Tae. Tae, wake up." Jungkook softly mumbled, half heartedly trying to wake up his mate whose head was comfortably lying on his arm with a long leg and an arm resting on top of him, hugging him like a koala hugging its favorite tree. 

Does he mind?  No. Not really. Not anymore. Not when it already became the usual thing he's been dealing with every morning for more than a week. He still doesn't know why they always end up cuddling because the last thing he always remembers the night before is cumming.  Well, he just gave up on thinking and being mad about it because he realized that Taehyung just likes cuddles and sleeping on one bed with him means cuddles and they have been cuddling, fully naked, skin to skin, basically, everyday. 

But waking up, seeing Taehyung's sleeping face every morning, hearing the older's soft snores while trying to snuggle closer and feeling his mate's warmth might not be that bad. In fact, maybe it is the most refreshing and relaxing morning that Jungkook ever woke up to. It's not the kind of the usual early morning that makes almost everybody feels grouchy. 

Certainly, Jungkook would deny the fact that he even started liking to wake up a little early just to savor the moment of witnessing an angel peacefully sleeping in his arms. 

"Tae." Jungkook softly called again, this time, shaking the vampire a little. To be honest, Jungkook doesn't want to get up yet. It was too early considering the very late time they decided to go to sleep. God. Maybe everyone wishes to be as equally motivated to pull an all-nighter to finish school works as much as how Taehyung and Jungkook are motivated to always do an overnight fucking.  Horny little fucks. 

Anyway, as much as Jungkook wanted to be a lazy ass just like what he's been doing for the past week, for a reason named Jin, today, he couldn't. 

"Tae, Jin hyung's gonna drag us out of bed if we don't get up now." Jungkook said in his raspy morning voice but the other just hugged him tighter.

"Tae, c'mon hyung is g-" 

"Hey guys--Jungkook!! Why are you still sleeping? You shithead! And fuck! it's reeking of sex in here!" Jungkook was startled by the sudden intrusion of a furious Jin. 

"I told you we're going to the town! It's a fucking long ass drive going there and I don't want to starve on the way so you better get up now and we'll leave in 30 minutes because I want to arrive there before lunch! Do you hear me?! My goodness. Why don't you try to become a little more like your mate." Jin muttered in one breath and with a final sassy eye roll and a huff of annoyance, he stomped out of Jungkook's room. 

Jungkook released long sigh as he slowly get out of his bed and went to the big bathroom in his room. Once he entered, he already heard someone showering while happily humming. He opened the transparent door, separating the shower and bathtub area and he saw Taehyung showering with the brightest mood. He leaned to the tiled wall, arms crossed, an eyebrow lifted and a death glare shot. 

"Well played, you little fucker." Jungkook said, a little irritated upon realizing what just happened earlier. He was guessing that Taehyung probably felt Jin approaching through his vampire senses while Jungkook was distracted on waking him up. And by using his vampire speed, he quickly unlocked the door on time with Jin's movements then he went ahead to the bathroom so it ended up with Jungkook being scolded alone. 

"Good morning to you too, Jungkook." Taehyung responded without sparing his mate a glance and just continued washing himself under the relaxing warm water. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes before walking towards his mate, joining him in the shower. He snaked his arms around Taehyung's slim waist, actually back hugging his mate. The older flinched by the sudden act but liked it anyway, he doesn't really mind. He likes any type of skinship, to be honest. 

"Ah!" Taehyung jolted and sucked a sharp breath.

"It hurts you damn wolf." He continued, feeling the little pain of Jungkook biting his shoulder. 

"It should hurt. I'm punishing you for playing with me." Jungkook sensually whispered, too close in Taehyung's ear that the older can't help but shiver.

"You're developing a habit of pissing me off first thing in the morning." Jungkook continued before biting hard on the vampire's nape. 

"Ah! Jungkook." Taehyung moaned when the younger's hand slowly moved up from his waist, going to his chest.

"Ahh! mmm...Kook." Taehyung whimpered when Jungkook's hand started sensually massaging his chest, thumbs rubbing his nipples and pinching it from time to time. 

Jungkook retracted from biting his mate's neck and went to suck hickies all around Taehyung's neck and shoulders while biting hard from time to time. One thing Jungkook hates about Taehyung being a vampire is that most marks he makes, disappears after a day or two. 

"Jungkook." Taehyung whined and the other knew that it was a beg for something more. 

"What?" 

"Jungkook, please?" Taehyung pleaded seductively as he arched his back, so that his ass is pressed harder against Jungkook's lower region, feeling his mate's half hard member. 

"A-ah!" The older moaned as Jungkook begun to grind his lower region against his ass, the warm water actually making it feels smoother and nicer. 

"Jungkook-mmm...We don't have much time-ah! Jin hyung's g-aahh!" Taehyung shrieked when Jungkook suddenly inserted two fingers, forcefully stretching him and clearly in a rush. Taehyung didn't mind though. He's used to the roughness after all. 

"Fuck...you feel that? Hm? Do you feel how your hole is sucking my fingers?" Jungkook stated, loving the way his mate kept on moaning and trembling with only using two fingers. 

Taehyung bent down, hands resting on the wet tiles.

"Jungkook nng no time...j-just fuck me already." He requested slash commanded slash actually begged. 

The younger smirked in satisfaction, watching his mate eagerly waiting to be fucked and his cock twitched hearing and seeing Taehyung's vulgarity. It just never fails to turn him on. 

"Ah!" Taehyung jolted when Jungkook harshly pulled his fingers out.

"Ah! Oh f-fuck...Jungkook..nng~ah!" The older gasped when Jungkook immediately plunged his huge dick in his needy hole, forcefully entering him and pushing all the way until he bottoms out. 

"Shit...babe, you really..feel so good.." Jungkook mumbled as he takes the moment of feeling the heavenly sensation of being inside his mate. Taehyung's hole is the best he has ever fucked. It was just always so warm and inviting, soft but so tight. It's tight that everytime he enters Taehyung, it always feels as if it's the first time. It feels as if he was always devirginizing his mate. He also loves the way Taehyung's walls contracts as if he was being sucked deeper, it feels like it was always begging for more, begging for him. 

"Aaah! Yes.. Fuck...nng-so big...babe..You're so ahh! You're so fucking big!" Taehyung kept on moaning and blabbering lewd remarks when Jungkook started thrusting in a brutally fast pace, remembering that they don't have much time. 

Taehyung's moans echoed in the spacious bathroom but all were sent directly to Jungkook's member and the older felt him getting bigger. Jungkook tightens his grip on Taehyung's hips, which will probably leave marks that in all honesty, they both love. He thrusts harder, directly hitting Taehyung's prostate, building the coil in his mate's stomach faster. 

They let themselves be devoured by lust, not thinking about anything, just feeling the unbeatable pleasure of being fucked too good by your own mate. It's a level of pleasure that only bonded mates could experience. Nothing and nobody could ever match that kind of sensation...but maybe there is? Like love? 

Cringe. 

But, 

Maybe having sex with the one you truly love can even surpass what they're having or it's already what they're experiencing and it's either they are stupidly oblivious to their own feelings or it's just that they are both avoiding the issue, ignoring the reality because it's too scary. Scared of the truth that something is growing beyond their current relationship that may either make them or break them. 

Or maybe they are just both fucking cowards and idiots.  "Fuck!! Kook! more~aah! Yes..harder nnngg~I'm...I'm cumming..aah!" Taehyung released a high pitched moan while his body quivered as he released untouched while Jungkook kept on harshly ramming in and out of his oversensitive hole.

"Ahh! Holy fuck! J-Jungkook nnng ah!" Taehyung continued to make lewd noises as his cock kept on spurting his release in unison with every hard thrust his mate was doing.

"What a lewd body." Jungkook grunts, smirking at his mate who looks like he already lost his mind. Mouth apart with his saliva drooling, eyes rolled back as if he's high on drugs, wet body trembling and his cock that kept on squirting his release.

"Fuck...babe, you keep on cumming." Jungkook mumbled watching his mate. A beautiful mess. Perfect. Just the way he always wants him to be. 

"Shit...ahh..Tae..Taehyung...Taehyung..ah!" Jungkook came, moaning his mate's name and no matter how shameless Taehyung is, he will certainly keep it a secret that he felt so turned on, hearing Jungkook repeatedly moan his mate. He thinks it was the hottest thing Jungkook has ever done. 

~•~•~••~•~•~ 

"You know what? Fuck you. Both of you." Jin huffed in anger. "I can't believe you prioritized your horny little asses over me!" He continued, and groaned. He feels his chest tightens and his head wants to explode while looking at the two in front of him who was just eating their meals like they don't give a fuck or shit at all. Not even a tiny bit of guilt or conscience can be seen in their big eyes. 

"Sorry, hyung. Jungkook's dick is really the best meal every morning." Taehyung uttered with the most unsincere tone while chewing the large bite of pizza. Jungkook who was beside him, was the same. He was just continuing to munch his food, not really minding, or should I say ignoring, Taehyung or his Jin HYUNG. 

Jin chuckled in a sarcastic way. "Every morning? You mean every hour." He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "You've been doing it almost every morning and all night for the past ten days for fucks sake! You should've thought of taking a rest today." He muttered and sighed again. 

"Hyung, we're already here in town, eating lunch. So, can we just quietly eat and stop talking about dicks while eating?" Jungkook deadpanned, looking at Jin with his eyebrow lifted in annoyance. He actually has the gut to be cocky though he's the one at fault. 

Jin released a defeated groan and chose to turn his attention to the foods and within a second, his mood changes, becoming brighter just by looking at the different delicious meal that he regrettably ignored few minutes ago due to his anger. 

Jin happily munched down his food loving the different tastes. The long drive from the village to the nearest town and the madness he has to suppress while watching the two dickheads peacefully sleeping at the backseat while he was driving, all of those are worth it because oh his god, the meals are super delicious though the view he's seeing might not be so appetizing. Not the view outside, but the view right in front of his salad. 

"Tae." 

"Hmm?" Taehyung turned his head to his mate. 

"Wait." Jungkook said while gently grabbing his mate's chin.

"You're like a fucking brat." He commented and Taehyung pout but it soon turned into a smile when Jungkook leaned closer and licked the sauce in the corner of his mouth. 

"You're a messy eater." Jungkook sighed then rubbed his thumb against the area where he licked. 

"Thanks!" Taehyung smiles and continued eating while Jungkook also went back to finishing his food. 

Jin internally screamed at the two fuckheads in front of him doing some not so fuckheads behaviour. He was starting to get even more interested that he wants to meddle with their relationship but naaah... he decided to let the author do what she wants with the protagonists.  The story goes on with the three roaming around the town, Jin and Taehyung gasping and excitedly hopping from shop to shop, practically dragging Jungkook to anywhere or basically everywhere. 

"I don't want to." 

"But Ju-" 

"No. Tae, it's a big hell to the fucking no." 

"Pleeeeeaaaasse??" 

"Taehyung, I don't want to! Now let's go. We have to meet Jin hyung at the souvenir shop." 

"Jungkooook! I won't leave if you're not agreeing to this!!" Taehyung whined. 

"What the hell Taehyung!? Can you really not understand that I am not going to buy a goddamn glow in the dark dildo!" 

"Vibrator." 

"Okay, fuck, whatever that is, I'm still not going to buy that." 

"But Jungkook! This is so cute and big and look! Look! Look how it moves!!" 

Jungkook turned to look at the sex toy his mate was holding. It was swirling around and vibrating while Taehyung's big beautiful eyes follow it's movement, sparkling in amusement. 

"If you really want that, go buy it." Jungkook said and Taehyung visibly frowns with a cute pout. 

"But if I'm going to buy it, will you use it on me?" Taehyung asked, looking and sounding so innocent. Thank god they are in a secluded sex shop with only them and an old man at the cashier, at least no one can hear them embarassingly arguing about a glow in the dark vibrator. 

"Why do you even need that? You already have a lot of sex toys." Jungkook asked in his usual bored tone. He really doesn't like to use the glow in the dark thingy that Taehyung doesn't want to let go. 

"Because it's glow in the dark Jungkook!" 

"So what?" 

"So it glows in the daaaaark!!" Taehyung persists and Jungkook is really getting tired of always trying to understand his mate's absurd thinking. 

"Tae, you already have many dildos, butt plugs and vibrators that comes with every sizes, colors and shapes. You also have ropes, cock rings. And for jisoos sake you even have pumps and strokers! God Tae, are you planning on being a sex toy collector?!" 

"First off, you forgot the handcuffs. Those are your favorite to use. Second, no. I'm not collecting sex toys but this one is just fucking cute! I mean just look at it! Can you imagine how this will look in my little hole? Can you imagine how it will light my puckered entrance when we're doing it in the dark? Hm? Can you?" 

There comes Jungkook's weakness. He was frozen on his spot as he visibly gulped while visualizing what his mate just said. And those are Taehyung's cue. 

"C'mon Kook. Say it. Tell me you'll use it on me." Taehyung said in a seductive way. I guess he mastered how to make Jungkook say yes. 

"Okay. Fuck. Whatever." Jungkook finally stopped being stubborn and agreed. 

"Fuck yes!!" Taehyung exclaimed in happiness and maybe he was too excited that he gave Jungkook's cheeks and lips too many kisses.

"Thanks Kookie!" He said and smiled lovingly as he skip-step going to the counter, proudly holding his glow in the dark vibrator while Jungkook was once again frozen on the spot, battling and wondering what the hell are those butterflies doing in his stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.1K 43
where an artsy, socially awkward hipster boy falls for a very popular instagram influencer who goes by the name of @bunnyboy ↓ gguk ↑ tae cover by @V...
518K 33.6K 73
[Book 1 + Book 2 included] Taehyung certainly had a lot to do as a Detective but summoning the Devil with a sandwich was definitely not a part of his...
836K 45.2K 23
Jeon Jeongguk, a guy who loves staying hidden behind his mask, sees Kim Taehyung, a new student in his class and everything changes. Jeongguk had a...
1.3M 88.8K 64
"Can't you be nice?" "Are you trying to make me laugh Kim?" ~ In which Taehyung, a new and hardworking lawyer, gets the case of his lifetime but pret...