[REPUBLISHED] Accidentally Yo...

By Bootato_Trad

[COMPLETED] Original Work from @JeonTaeTrash. All righst to the author. I am just republishing her work since... More

Forewords
•Info•
•Introduction•
•Prologue•
•1: One Night in a Strange Shitty•
•2: Prince•
•3:Sexy Pony Star•
•4:Fucked Up•
•5: Shit Down•
•6:Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello, Turn Up?•
•11: I was so Impress-ed•
•12: Oh my Gawd•
•14: Stahb it•
•15: Dine In? To Go?•
•16: Pardon?•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll •
•28 2! 3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly Pt.1•
•32: Butterfly Pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•

•13: Is Family•

20.2K 1K 922
By Bootato_Trad

"Hel-" 

"Finally you fucking answered your phone!" 

"What's up?" 

"What's up? WHAT'S UP!?" A groan of frustration was clearly heard through the phone's speaker. "Taehyung I've been calling you since an hour ago! I've been calling and texting you but you're not fucking replying!! I swear I almost-" 

"Okay! Jungkook, okay, I get it and I'm sorry but will you please stop shouting? You're seriously destroying my eardrums." Taehyung exclaimed, rolling his eyes, fazed by the sudden loud voice ringing against his ear. "So? What's this all about?" Taehyung asked, wondering why the usually composed Jungkook sounded so agitated. 

"Tae, where are you?" 

"National museum. Why?" 

"Come to my office. Now." 

"Can't." 

"What? Why!?" 

"Well, they have Gogh hyung's works exhibited here. I also wanted to take a moment and appreciate these pieces of perfection so I set my phone to silent mode." 

"Tae, this is an emergency. I need you here, now." 

"Nope." 

"Tae, I'm serious." 

"I don't want to." 

"Seriously? Are you seriously doing this right now?!" 

"Jungkook, it's Gogh hyuuuung!!" 

"Taehyung I'm your maaate!!" 

"Oh my god. Are you jealous of my Gogh hyung?" 

"Wha-No! And why the hell do you even call the great Vincent van Gogh 'hyung'!?" 

Jungkook soon found out--okay, more like purposely researched, that Taehyung's Gogh hyung is actually the famous great painter Vincent van Gogh. 

Don't judge. 

It's not like he wanted to know more about Taehyung's interests that's why he memorized the biography of the famous painter, Van Gogh. No, of course it's not because of Taehyung. He was just plainly curious in arts because despite his looks that seemed to be always in lined with the modern fashion, he too is a person who appreciates arts from centuries and decades ago. So, yeah. Lets not judge him just because he did some research about his mate's favorite artist. 

"Because he is my hyung!" 

Jungkook released a huff of annoyance and Taehyung might not be there but he already knew that the younger's eyes rolled, in which he finds really hot, to be honest. 

"Okay. Fine. He is your Gogh hyung. Now can you please just come here, to my office?" 

"But I'm not done admiring his works yet." Taehyung pouted and Jungkook huffed a breath of irritation. 

"Tae, I even said please." 

"Yeah and you should do that more often." 

"When I say 'please' it means it's red alert!" Taehyung's eyes widen as he thought of different issues that may fall under Jungkook's 'red alert'. 

"Holy shit! Jungkook, you're pregnant!?" He exclaimed and Jungkook paused, taking a moment to calm himself. 

"Stop fucking with me, Tae." 

"Tsk. You're no fun." Taehyung giggled. The giggle that Jungkook might or might not like hearing but he always says it annoys him to the core. Though he got used listening to it almost everyday during the whole four months they have been hanging out or just Taehyung bothering him in his office. 

"Just come here now before I drag you out of that-" 

The door of his office suddenly slammed open revealing his mate who has the most adorable smile, wearing a printed polo, slacks, matching his adorable glasses and sandals. It's the Taehyung fashion style. Well, he can pull off any clothes. He can even wear a garbage bag and manage to look like a prince. But of course, Jungkook's favorite is Taehyung wearing nothing. 

"Tae." Jungkook sighed and ended the call while glaring at his mate. "How long have you been fucking with me?" 

"Well, I was already on my way going here the moment I picked up your call." Taehyung answered then wink.  All those arguments and nonsensical blabbering on the phone a few minutes ago... and he even said 'please'. Once again, Taehyung successfully annoyed him but no, he still needs to prioritize his red alert so wanting to kill his very own mate could be set aside for the meantime. He closed his eyes and started his breathing exercises. Anger management exercises has become his daily routine because of a certain vampire that gets on his nerves. Really, Jungkook felt like dealing with Taehyung for the past four months made him age faster. 

"So? What's your red alert?" 

"We need to go to my pack." 

"Oh. Okay!" Taehyung just answered, being okay with anything unlike his mate who always seemed to doubt, wrangle and refuse almost every little damn good thing that exist in the world. 

"Do you still remember our made up story?" 

"Yes! So it means lovely couple act is back?" Taehyung's excitement is oozing. His big smile and wide eyes, sparkling in delight but his mate just looks exhausted and frustrated...it must be hard living in Jungkook's dull world. 

"Tae, listen. Unlike your family, mine is, uhh, mine is very different." Jungkook paused and sighed again. "My family is really big. I mean, the whole pack is my family. There are going to be many eyes and ears around us so we have to be extra careful on our every move." He paused again, looking at his mate who seemed to be getting his point. 

"Also, there are elders in my pack who may still hold a grudge against vampires." Jungkook noticed the frown on Taehyung's face as he said those words. "But it's okay. If we do a great job and made them believe, they won't have anything to use against your clan." He saw Taehyung's little smile upon hearing his assurance. 

"So, when are we going there?" 

"Next week-tsk-fuck!" Jungkook suddenly hissed and released a long groan of frustration as he remembered a very important detail while Taehyung just watched him, a little startled by his behavior. 

"I forgot." He released a deep breath and looked at his mate with a defeated expression. 

"We have to stay there for one fucking month." 

~•~•~••~•~•~

"One month!!?" 

"Yeah. One month."  "

And you just said yes!!?" 

"Yeah, uhh, no. I actually made him say please for a couple of times." Taehyung answered and chuckled when he remembered Jungkook repeatedly saying please in his usual bored tone with the 'yeah.fuck.whatever' look in his face. 

"Then I'll go with you!" 

"Chim, it's okay, you don't have to." 

"But Tae, you're going into a place full of werewolves!!"  "

I'm with my mate." 

"And that's the point! He might be planning to kill you there!" 

"Oh my god Chim, do you really believe his death glares?" Taehyung chuckled and rolled his eyes. 

"Well, yeah. I mean if I was him I would also think about killing you." Taehyung gasped jokingly and rolled his eyes. 

"Why you-asshole!" They both chuckled while drinking their vanilla shake at Jin's cafe.  After a while, Taehyung got a little serious and smiled at Jimin sweetly. 

"Chim, look, I wanted to give you the freedom I took from you the moment I was born." He paused and looked outside, eyes following the people in the busy, crowded street. 

"At least now that I am bonded, you don't have to stick with me every minute, hour and day. You'll have more time with yourself and with Yoongi hyung." Taehyung looked back at Jimin and smiled. "It's the best thing that happened because of a one night mistake." 

Jimin stayed silent. He felt like crying. No, he's already tearing up. He's being too emotional but he couldn't help thinking about how much Taehyung had actually grown. He didn't know when his best friend started having that mature vibe. He didn't notice that the guy he was always baby-ing is now a full-grown adult who can have serious talks and speak his heart. 

"Thanks, Tae." He mumbled. 

"Guys!" They both turned their heads to the owner of the voice, already walking towards them. 

"Jin hyung!" 

"Thanks for waiting-oh my gosh! Jimin are you crying?! What happened? Is it a love quarrel thing? Did you fight with your mate? Or wait, did you-OH MY GOD-did you break up with him?! But I think no, you did not, because you're not yet sobbing real hard. So, uhh, what is it?" 

"Chim is okay but, uhh, I'll go to your pack next week!" Taehyung blurted out and grin. 

"Really?! Then I'll also come with you! I haven't been to the pack lately." Jin exclaimed as he excitedly sat down beside Jimin, facing the obviously giddy vampire prince. 

"I'm so excited hyung! I really wanted to know what it feels to be in a werewolf pack! I even went to read some books like Scent and it's sequel! It's about werewolves."

"Oh! I also read that one! It's good!"

"The storyline is kinda good but the way it was written was kind of a beginner level but I still cried couple of times because of it." Taehyung fondly shared his opinion. 

"Okay, stop spoiling. I haven't read those yet. I'm still stuck with Fragments. It's a good book." Jimin said. 

"Okay, books aside. Tae, did Jungkook told you anything about our pack?" Jin asked. 

"He told me that the whole pack is a family. There are going to be more eyes and ears, observing our moves and that I have to be careful, especially around the elders." Taehyung stated. 

"I think you're going to enjoy it there Tae." Jin smiled lovingly. He actually saw a very sad and down Taehyung when Taehyung's parents left four months ago. Knowing that Taehyung likes the feeling of family, he thought that a werewolf pack might be the best place to make him experience the family feels. 

"Mmm! I can't wait to see Jungkook's family. I really can't imagine him with his family! I mean, he's a dickhead to me so I don't know what he's like to his parents." Taehyung uttered with the loveliest grin. 

"Well, I won't tell you anything and let you see for yourself." Jin replied with a smirk. 

"Wait. I think I'll come with you too Tae. I want to see!" Jimin excitedly said and they chuckled. 

"But, uhh, Jungkook had relationships before, right? So I'm guessing I'm not the first to meet his family." Taehyung asked because obviously, his mate doesn't share much about his private life whether it be about the present or past. 

Jin, on the other hand, froze and his face fall into an obvious frown. 

Well, remember the first chapter where it was mentioned that only Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin knows when and why Jungkook became an emotionally constipated young adult? And the real reason why he rejected his destined mate?

Well, congratulations, you'll be a part of the few people who know. 

"Yeah. You're not the first." Jin said in a soft serious voice, eyes fixed outside as if the view of the busy street is the most fascinating one he had ever seen, while the two vampires felt the seriousness of the atmosphere. 

"He wasn't always a rude and cold guy. There was a time in his life where he's full of cute laughters, optimism and..." Jin paused. "..and love." He continued. "It was all because of her." He sighed. "Because of his lover."  Jimin glanced at Taehyung and back at Jin but he didn't fail to notice Taehyung gulped. 

"They dated for five years and Jungkook was the happiest during those times. They were just so in love with each other that they even planned their future together." Jin turned to looked at Taehyung. "You know what they say that if a man thinks about the future with you, then it means he really loves you." His eyes travelled back again to the view outside his cafe. "But I guess if you're not meant to be, it's really not gonna work out." 

"What happened?" Taehyung asked in a soft tone as if he didn't mean to say those out loud. 

"The girl found her destined mate and chose to leave Jungkook."  Taehyung and Jimin's eyes widen a little and they both looked down, not knowing what to feel since they don't really understand the thing about a werewolf's destined mate. 

"That's why Jungkook doesn't believe in mate bond, specially destined ones. He thinks those are just stupid shit and that maybe the gods smoked something when they created those idiotic laws of nature." 

"But I think the gods love him." Taehyung suddenly stated, causing the other two to look at him, confused. 

"What? Don't you think he's so lucky because the gods made a plot twist that we actually became mates?" He continued with a smug look on his face while Jin and Jimin looked at each other then slightly chuckled in a mocking way. 

"Yeah. Then what about you?"

"Are you lucky that you have him as your mate?"  They asked with a smirk on their faces while Taehyung paused and took time to think. 

"He's rude, cold, bad-tempered and too serious but he's handsome, hot, smart and has a long, thick cock that fucks me so good." He confessed, head resting on his palm and now day dreaming about his sex god mate. 

"He has a werewolf stamina that he could actually fuck me all day and all night. He's a little sadist. I mean he's rough but he wrecks me so good so I don't really mind and the way he leaves marks. Oh god. I love it when he leaves marks. I also love his tongue. Shit. I think I'm having a boner just thinking about how good his tongue feels when he eats me out and then his fingers too! His fingers are so........."  Taehyung kept mumbling while Jin and Jimin were already used to it so they let him have his usual day dream. 

"He's a slut." 

"And a whore." 

They both whispered and chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
444K 20.8K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...