[REPUBLISHED] Accidentally Yo...

By Bootato_Trad

[COMPLETED] Original Work from @JeonTaeTrash. All righst to the author. I am just republishing her work since... More

Forewords
•Info•
•Introduction•
•Prologue•
•1: One Night in a Strange Shitty•
•2: Prince•
•3:Sexy Pony Star•
•4:Fucked Up•
•5: Shit Down•
•6:Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello, Turn Up?•
•11: I was so Impress-ed•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb it•
•15: Dine In? To Go?•
•16: Pardon?•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll •
•28 2! 3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly Pt.1•
•32: Butterfly Pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•

•12: Oh my Gawd•

23.4K 1K 325
By Bootato_Trad

"Jungkook."

Taehyung uttered in a breathy, sensual tone as Jungkook glided on top of him, taking a moment to stare at his beautiful eyes before finally capturing his soft pillowy lips.

The scene looks romantic; a couple in their room having a steamy night under the dimly lit room, as if they are letting the moon to witness them making love. Except for a fact that they aren't making love, they are fucking. 'I don't make love. I only fuck hard.' It's the line that I've heard somewhere before that applies to the scenario happening.

Clearly, it's lust and not love. It's lust when they look at each other. It's lust when they passionately kiss. It's the every lustful touches and breaths. Everything is just lust, wanting nothing more than to feel each other's warmth, a mate's warmth.

They kissed as if they missed each other so much and muffled moans echoed in the large room. They swiftly started to undress while still trying to attach themselves with each other.

Jungkook was faster to undress so he hovered his mate with all the glory of his fully naked body, his member already hard just by the heated make out. Jungkook doesn't understand why is he always horny, always so aroused when it comes to Taehyung as if he's always on heat. But Taehyung isn't different. Though he never experienced the 'heat' that werewolves go through, he's also, obviously, always horny as fuck and Jungkook knew that from inhaling the intoxifying scent of his arousal.

"Fuck. Tae." Jungkook breathe and sensually whispered into Taehyung's ear before licking it and nibbing the tip a little, earning a quiver and a hitched breath from the vampire. Jungkook knew that one of Taehyung's weaknesses is his ears. "Mm~ah! Jungkook." Taehyung mumbled while his hands travelled to the younger's head, tugging his hair as he continued moaning when Jungkook kept kissing and biting him, making sure to leave marks.

It went on for awhile until Jungkook became satisfied with the way he painted his mate's body with red blotches and bite marks.

"On all fours. Now." Jungkook commanded in his low authoritative tone and Taehyung complied as he quickly slipped his boxers off, the last piece of clothing on his body.

"Fuck." Jungkook cursed under his nose upon seeing the breath-taking sight he could just never get tired of. He always see Taehyung bent for him willing to let him do what he wants, legs widely spread letting him see the most erotic view and ass proudly displayed always waiting to be stretched and wrecked by his long and thick cock.

He groped Taehyung's ass, eliciting a jolt and heavy breathing from the other. He gave it a few sexual rubs before spreading it's cheeks apart, exposing the pinkish puckered hole even more. Jungkook gulped at the sight and he felt his cock twitched. He also couldn't explain why he suddenly suggested to eat his mate's ass but he would never regret asking that question because fuck, Taehyung is just too sexy that he's willing to do everything and anything to see more of him being wrecked by being fucked so hard.

"J-Jungkook...uh..." Taehyung's voice was slightly shaking and god he was so aroused while anticipating how good his mate will make him feel.

"Tae, you're so beautiful." Jungkook whispered, staring at Taehyung's tight hole and the vampire flinched when he felt the younger's breath against his hole that was soon replaced with a soft, warm and slicked tongue that teasingly traced a circle around his rim.

"Ah! Jungkook...mmm~ah!" Taehyung honestly felt strange but also good from the new sensation. His back arched and he jolts from time to time as a reflex when Jungkook started licking a stripe, letting his tongue flatly brushed against Taehyung's hole.

Jungkook started experimenting and tried taking note of the older's reactions. After few tries, he found out that Taehyung liked it when he licks around and all over the rim while landing kisses and little bites on the globes then surprisingly sucking at the puckered hole.

"Oh god. Oh....fuck-ah! Jungkook...good..mm~ah nng...so good-fuck.." Taehyung's obscene moans were like rewards to Jungkook's ears that made him feel proud of himself even more while the noises he made from kissing, licking and sucking made Taehyung feel his heat rise even more.

After a while, Jungkook stopped and Taehyung whined softly at the loss of contact. The younger spits on his index finger and brought back to Taehyung's hole, prodding against it and the older slightly backed away, a little surprised by his mate's unpredictable acts.

"Jung-ahh!" Taehyung breathe sharply when Jungkook pushed his finger knuckle deep and started moving it fast without letting Taehyung to take his time to adapt the immediate feeling of being stretched and penetrated.

Taehyung moaned, now feeling ready to have more because Jungkook was thrusting his finger in and out but purposely avoiding to hit his prostate and it's starting to frustrate him.

"Mm~Jungkook...what are-ah! you doing?" He asked in between his heavy and shaky breathing. He was being caught off guard specially when his mate was being awfully quiet that he doesn't know what the other plans to do. So, it took him again in surprise when Jungkook suddenly pulled his finger out and replaced it with his to tongue.

"Ah! Ah! Holy f-fuck...that...ah!! That feels so great-ah! Shit..oh god..Jungkook." Taehyung moaned loudly and gripped the sheets tighter as he lets his mate's tongue fucks his hole. His body shiver in delight, feeling Jungkook's tongue swirl inside him while slowly thrusting in and out. The foreign feeling was weirdly good and he was almost lost in the sensation. Almost.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whined. A plea in disguise of a name. Although he liked Jungkook's tongue, he still wants something more, something bigger, something longer and thicker. Something that could reach deeper and thrusts faster and harder.

Jungkook understood what Taehyung meant but doesn't plan on immediately complying. He then halted his movement and leaned closer to his mate's ear while his finger circles Taehyung's entrance.

"Yes baby?" He replied in a teasing tone not minding the name calling at all since it became natural everytime they were having sex but he didn't notice his mate's body shuddered upon hearing that.

"P-please Jungkook." Taehyung pleaded wishing for Jungkook to stop being a jerk and just give him what he wants but yeah, Jungkook is a jerk and didn't respond and he knows what the younger was waiting for him to do and that is for him to beg.

"Jungkook, baby, please...please I want you inside me now...please Jungkook, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me nice and deep. Jungkook p-AAHH!!"

Taehyung shrieked and his back arched, head tilting upwards while his hands gripped the sheets tighter at the sudden forceful penetration. It was hot and painful. He felt like his hole was burning because of being stretched widely without much lubrication and he couldn't properly breathe because his ass felt suddenly stuffed. But he didn't regret begging for it. It was both pain and pleasure, and those kinds of moments, when two opposite feelings simultaneously occur, are the moments that will be remembered the most.

"So-ah..tight..fuck." Jungkook grunts as he slowly moved until he's balls deep inside his mate's tight hole while Taehyung whimpered and trembled in the process. He let out a contented sigh while loving the heavenly feeling of his mate's warmth and tightness enveloping his cock perfectly. Jungkook was in a trance letting a wave of pleasure travel around his body when his ears heard Taehyung mumbled something.

"Louder, baby." Jungkook ordered and Taehyung tried to even his breathing and speak.

"M-move." He was able to utter and Jungkook did.

He moved rough and hard, thrusting fast and deep without mercy. Taehyung let out cries and moans, a mixture of pain and pleasure ruining him and his state of thinking. He was being pulled into the painful feeling of being fucked harshly but also into the heavenly feeling of his sweet spot being repeatedly hit dead on.

"Ah!! Jungkook! Mmm-ha~ahh!!" Taehyung kept on moaning and his lewd noises went straight to Jungkook's cock.

"God..Tae...you're so fucking hot." He mumbled, looking at his cock stretching his mate's hole nice and deep. Such an erotic view that it made him even more aroused and Taehyung felt him got bigger.

"Ah! Baby...your cock-ah! Your cock is so b-big~mmm!" Taehyung muttered between his broken moans.

"It-ah! It f-fills me up so-nng so fucking good...God...I love...your mmm-ah! I love your cock so fucking much." Taehyung kept on mumbling and plethora of moans and curses filled the room as he felt no pain anymore. Just pure pleasure and he's definitely losing his mind. "You're such a slut." Jungkook murmured. "Such a slut...only for me, right?" He continued in his breathy voice. He too was drowning in the ecstasy of fucking his mate so hard. He leaned closer and growled against Taehyung's nape.

"Baby...."

"Yes nng~ah! Yes I'm a slut...o-only for ah! ah! only for you." Taehyung mindlessly blabber, compliant to anything because he was being senselessly fuck and all he knows at the moment is that there's a handsome, hot guy behind him whose hands were tightly gripping his hips that will surely leave a mark that he'll certainly like, that the guy was pounding his ass too hard that he felt like breaking but couldn't bring himself to even care and that the guy kept whispering flattering remarks that he honestly loves hearing over and over.

"Close...ah! Jungkook I'm going to cum..." Jungkook was able to pick up those words amidst their senseless blabbering, heavy breathing, grunting, moaning and other lewd noises.

"Me...too-ah..fuck! Baby it feels like you're...holy shit....you're sucking my whole dick..fuck you feel so good..." Jungkook exclaimed eyes already rolling back and head tilted up as if he was high on drugs as he rammed faster and harder and Taehyung all but moaned and soon they released almost at the same time. Their bodies stuttered as they shoot their loads, Jungkook releasing inside his mate while Taehyung came untouched.

The room was filled with heavy breathing and the smell of sweat and sex mixing with the refreshing night breeze.

~•~•~••~•~•~

Jungkook woke up at the warm feeling of his mate and him cuddling. He quite forgot how their night ended considering he was too tired after their fourth round so he also couldn't remember when, why and how they ended up in the cuddly position they are in right now, limbs interlocking while Taehyung's head was lying on his chest.

He was about to wake Taehyung up and nag him about it but he was stopped by the beautiful sight of Taehyung's sleeping face. He wouldn't admit it but his mate looked like an angel and disturbing a peacefully sleeping angel would seem to be so rude. Not that he really mind if people find him rude but that's the point. They are people and the one lying on his chest right now is an angel. His mind is fucked up. Seriously fucked up.

Now, having an idiotic 'reason' in his messed up rational thinking, he decided not to wake Taehyung up and admire his angelic features. He was staring and staring and staring and staring.

The long lashes, perfectly honed nose, pinkish plushed lips, smooth honey skin and of course the scent...the ever addicting and alluring scent. Jungkook closed his eyes allowing his ears concentrating on the sound of Taehyung's breathing and his nose focusing on his mate's scent.

It was so comfortable and the moment was solemn that Jungkook didn't even notice the smile on his face until he heard a soft voice.

"So you can smile like that."

Everything happened so fast. Jungkook suddenly opened his eyes and was met with Taehyung's wide open ones so he jolted in surprise and as a reflex, he immediately pushed the vampire away causing Taehyung to roll on the bed until he fell off of it.

Taehyung stood up, fuming and glaring at his mate.

"Wow. Good morning to you too, Jeon."

He said between his gritted teeth with a hoarse voice from just waking up or from moaning all night long while Jungkook pretended that his arms hurt because of Taehyung lying on it as he awkwardly massaged and stretched his arms.

"Told you I'll kill you if you went to my side." Jungkook said in his usual bored tone while composing himself.

"As if you didn't enjoy staring at my sleeping face."

Jungkook froze, eyes getting wide and cheeks were starting to flash red. Taehyung laughed mockingly at Jungkook's reaction making the younger irritated and cursed Taehyung's beautiful genes that always attract his eyes, making him forget that Taehyung is still an annoying little fucker.

Taehyung was still laughing so Jungkook grabbed the pillow and threw it but Taehyung was quick to catch it and stuck his tongue out to ridicule his mate's futile attempt.

"I love you too Jeon." Taehyung said in a teasing manner and chuckled before he quickly saved his ass and disappeared to the bathroom leaving his furious mate who did the usual thing, rolled his eyes and sighed...but in annoyance? I'm not sure anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 28.9K 41
the seemingly heartless mafia boss of south korea; jeon jungkook, was arranged to marry a cold, broken college student, a boy named kim taehyung.
89.8K 2.7K 37
Taehyung and Jungkook have been best friends? forever! While their friends see them as more than they claim to be, they be like, "nah.. we're just b...
533K 32.6K 37
- BOOK ONE Where the school's sunshine, Jeongguk, pins over Taehyung, the smart and quiet boy, in the most obvious of ways to win his heart. ...
20.9K 707 10
Harry and Ginny's marriage is falling apart. Ginny is still affected by the War and when she had Tom's diary, but she is too stubborn and embarrassed...