[REPUBLISHED] Accidentally Yo...

By Bootato_Trad

[COMPLETED] Original Work from @JeonTaeTrash. All righst to the author. I am just republishing her work since... More

Forewords
•Info•
•Introduction•
•Prologue•
•1: One Night in a Strange Shitty•
•2: Prince•
•3:Sexy Pony Star•
•4:Fucked Up•
•5: Shit Down•
•6:Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello, Turn Up?•
•12: Oh my Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb it•
•15: Dine In? To Go?•
•16: Pardon?•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll •
•28 2! 3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly Pt.1•
•32: Butterfly Pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•

•11: I was so Impress-ed•

21K 1.1K 1.2K
By Bootato_Trad

Wow. 

Jungkook was taken aback, eyes scanning the extravagant interior of Taehyung's house, but really, it's a castle. It was nothing like those castles you can see in the movies. It was so much more. It's fancy but also weird, like he's seeing the mixture of different timelines from decades ago to this modern era. Weirdly beautiful? A beautiful mess? He thought, trying to put it into words until he realized. 

Yeah. Taehyung. 

The feels he get from the organized mess, the distinct decorations and overall uniqueness of the whole place, shouts Taehyung. Yeah. It's definitely his style. 

Jungkook was satisfied with what his brain thought and there's no other words to describe the castle but the name of his mate himself.  They kept quiet while the sound of their steps echoed in the wide hallway. Jungkook was still taking note of every exceptional furniture and luxurious designs while Taehyumg was surprisingly not uttering a word. 

"Master." Jimin greeted the couple. 

They arrived in front of a big door that looked like the doors you'll see in some movies that sends people either to heaven or hell with the door keeper (Jimin) beside it, welcoming souls with a smile that you'll never confirm if it's devilish or an angelic one. 

Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hands and slowly exhaled before stepping forward and allowing Jimin to open the door. 

"Hello!"  They were welcomed with good-looking people already sitting at a long table with fancy looking utensils that were already set. The room, the people and everything were oozing with 'royalty' vibe. 

Taehyung was surprised at the number of people in front of him. His parents, his aunts and uncles, his cousins and even his ex-crush for ten years slash childhood friend slash far relative, Minho and his girlfriend slash Taehyung's cousin, Krystal and other relatives were there. They all, unexpectedly, came tonight which is very unusual. 

Although everyone, except his parents, lives with him, they rarely meet because of their big ass castle and they aren't that attached with each other so they don't really bother eating together and having that family bonding thing. Talk about vampires being literally cold blooded. Well, maybe except Taehyung because he really likes warm company and affection and cuddles that it always made him upset about having a big family living in one house, I repeat, castle, but never really having the feeling of 'home' that he usually sees in a human family. 

During those times, he thinks he's the luckiest to have Jimin. Jimin is a great part of his survival kit that made him endure such a lonely set up. 

But at least tonight is special. They are all present. They all came for Taehyung....or for his mate. But whatever. At least they all came. That's what matters. 

Taehyung was starting to feel very emotional about the fact that it looks like they're having a family reunion until his eyes landed on the man beside him. 

Nice, polite, gentle with overflowing charisma. Mr. Perfect Boyfriend Jungkook was automatically activated as he greets them with his sweet, charming smile. He took a sharp left turn in a speed of light and the change was so drastic that it terrified Jimin and Taehyung. 

"Uh, everyone, this is-" 

"Jungkook. You're Jungkook right!?"  Taehyung's mom blurted out in excitement smiling from ear to ear. 

"C'mon, sit down!" 

Taehyung's dad said as he gestured the three to sit down which they did. Taehyung and Jungkook sat beside each other, in front of Taehyung's parents while Jimin sat between Taehyung and Yoongi, his mate, facing his own parents. 

Despite being royalties, they actually bring a warm atmosphere as if they were all just a normal family except that they all looked very young and exceptionally handsome and beautiful. They do have the vampire beauty and royalty charms. 

The dinner went on with Jungkook and Taehyung being questioned about almost every detail of their relationship. Jimin was right. They, all of Taehyung's relatives are dangerously meticulous. Thank goodness they are well-prepared. 

The the conversation centred around Taehyung and Jungkook's made-up love story, chattering away about anything and everything they had prepared while the others commented and added their own stories and the two just ride along. 

Taehyung was resting his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck, appreciating the feeling of the younger's arm wrapped tightly around his waist as the two of them continued to converse with the people around the table. 

It was all going smoothly until Taehyung's mom dropped the bomb. 

"So Jungkook, what did your pack say about your relationship with my son." 

Taehyung and Jimin froze at the question. Finally, the question about a vampire and werewolf relationship was brought out. 

"Honestly," Jungkook paused and frowned, while his head dropped a little. "My parents...they are both living abroad and they are too busy so I actually haven't talk to them about our relationship yet." He looked up and stared at Taehyung's parents with glassy doe eyes. "I just...I just wish they'll have time for me too like you coming back here to visit Tae." He glanced at his mate then back to the old couple and yes, he called his mate Tae, it's part of being a fake couple.  "I was lonely for not having my parents by my side but ever since Tae came, I didn't feel alone anymore and I'm so thankful for that." He continued then he kissed Taehyung's forehead and the room was filled with cooing at the couple while Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin rejoiced inwardly, praising the younger for his wonderful way of tactfully steering the topic away from the 'sensitive case'. The boy knew how to act...or we don't know. He might be saying the truth. 

The rest of the night went on, not any more focusing on their relationship but rather, the talk was centralized on Taehyung's unforgettable moments. By the end of their chit chats, Taehyung's face was beet red because his family just revealed every embarrassing moment they could remember but thanks to all the story telling, Jungkook was able to know more about Taehyung's life outside their sex sessions. 

At least now, Jungkook knew that the man who shamelessly spreads his legs for him is actually a man with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree who graduated from a prestigious art university and is actually a magna cum laude. Wow, shocking. He also took note that Taehyung wanted to teach children about arts mainly because he loves arts and children. Jungkook also found out that Taehyung is currently interested in photography and that he also liked Gucci not because it's a status symbol but because Gucci is art. 

Along with unexpected good things about Taehyung, there were also the expected bad things. Though Jungkook already knew those things and he knows it unfortunately too well. 

"No, mom I think he should-" 

"Oh, it's okay, son! Don't be shy." Taehyung's mom stated, waving her hand a little.

"Mom, he can get home on-" 

"Really, it's okay Taehyung. I mean, you're both at the right age so it's really okay." His mom insisted while giving a familiar suggestive look.  Taehyung and his mom debated on whether Jungkook should stay the night or not. At first, it was just Taehyung versus his mom but then Taehyung's dad joined, supporting his wife, so Jungkook also supported his mate but soon, Jimin's mom also argued back so Jimin went and helped his best friend but after a while, the others joined the king and queen's side so Yoongi... uhhhmmmm, Yoongi didn't say a word and Jimin curses him for that. 

It was MinTaeKook versus the world and obviously, they lost, so, Jungkook would spend the night at the castle, specifically in Taehyung's room. Of course they're mates, they needed to share room. 

"Are you not comfortable sleeping in the same room?" The vampire king suddenly asked. 

"Oh. No. It's not like that. I'm in fact very comfortable sleeping with Tae. Right baby?" Jungkook immediately answered. 

"Yes b-baby, of course. I like cuddling with you!" Taehyung answered with a hint of hesitation. 

They both felt awkward with the sudden nicknames and sweet name calling. They were just not used to hearing or saying it outside of sex. It made them feel weird and a little uncomfortable. 

"Well then, Jungkook, take good care of my son." The king said with a playful wink. 

The three sighed feeling defeated and exhausted while they were all starting to leave the dining area.  "Good night to the both of you!" 

"Good night mom, dad." 

"Good night Mr. Ki-" 

"Hey! What did we tell you?" Taehyung's mom pouted jokingly. 

"Good night mom. Good night dad." 

Taehyung's mom beamed up upon hearing Jungkook calling them mom and dad as they insisted actually ever since he started talking to them after they arrived. 

"My sons." She said in a melodramatic way before giving the couple a kiss on their foreheads and happily left with her husband to their room. 

~•~•~••~•~•~ 

"What do you think you're doing?" 

"Uh, going to sleep?" 

"Tae, go sleep on the couch." Jungkook deadpanned not really minding how he just called his mate 'Tae' since all night that's the name his mouth ever mentioned. 

"What-Jungkook, this is my room, my bed." 

"Whatever. Go sleep on the couch." 

"What the fuck Jungkook? We can just sleep here together. This is a king sized bed!" Taehyung protested, rolling his eyes in irritation and disbelief as he plopped down on his bed. 

"Can't. I'm not used to having someone sleep next to me." 

"Not my problem. You can go sleep on the couch. This is my bed." 

"Exactly why you should let me sleep on your bed. I'm the guest, dumbass." 

"Seriously? Jungkook? Can you just stop whining about this so we can go to sleep?" 

"Can you just get off the bed and sleep on the couch so we can sleep?" 

Jungkook retorts and pulled the pillow where Taehyung's head was already peacefully lying.  "What the hell Jungkook!?" Taehyung shouted as he immediately sat up. 

Now, two young men are sitting on a king sized bed, glaring at each other just because of some senseless argument. 

"On the couch. Now." Jungkook commanded with all the pride of a true blood. That's if he still has some pride left. RIP Jungkook's pride. 

"Stop being an asshole. You go on the couch and I'll sleep here!" Taehyung pouted, sounding like a rich spoiled brat that he is but the other ignored him and laid down, body was slowly sinking on the soft mattress. 

"Jungkoook!" Taehyung whined and kicked his mate out of his bed but he made a mistake when he forgot to control his vampire strength causing Jungkook to fly out of his bed and ungracefully performing a face plant. 

Dead silence. 

Dead Taehyung. 

Taehyung gulped at the sight of the respectable, composed and usually stoic true blood who is now on the floor with an awkward position that he was taking details of. He bit the side of his cheek to stop himself from laughing but as his mate slowly stood up, he couldn't bring himself to even smile because fuck, he's a dead meat. 

He was faced with Jungkook's back but he certainly could feel the younger's bloodlust and it made him want to shrink and disappear. 

"Uhmm, J-Jungkook? I-" 

The next thing Taehyung felt was Jungkook's tight grip on his wrists which was pinned above his head with one hand. Jungkook was on top of him, straddling his torso while giving him a deadly gaze. He felt his heart stopped at the moment. He felt like he was a small prey trapped underneath a strong and ruthless predator. 

"Jungkook look, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to kick you that strong. But it was also your fault you know. You were being mean and unreasonable. I was just irritated and okay, I was also too much. Forgive me? Please don't kill me. I'm still your mate right? Just, uh, have mercy?"  Taehyung uttered fast and in one breath, without giving a thought because he was just fucking nervous under his seriously terrifying mate. 

"Mercy?" Jungkook scoffed and his lips curved into a devilish smirk that sent horrifying chills on the vampires spine. 

"Do you think you deserve mercy?" Jungkook huffed. "You dare did that to me." He let out a manic laugh and Taehyung swore Jungkook looked like one of those psychotic serial killers you usually see in horror movies. 

"J-Jungkook...you...you're scaring me." Taehyung muttered, silently praying for the gods to shower mercy on his soul. 

"Oh, I'm scary now?" Jungkook growled and before Taehyung could plead for his life, he was already tickled by the younger and all he could do is brutally jerk around while laughing so hard that he felt his oxygen rapidly being drained out of his lungs. 

"S-stop! Sorry! I'm....I'm sorry!" Taehyung mumbled in between his breathless laughters but Jungkook was a ruthless offended brat who doesn't plan on stopping until his mate cries.  Taehyung tried his best to push Jungkook off of him but the werewolf was too strong. It's not that he's weak it's just that he felt his strength fading away as his mate tickled him non-stop. I think all of us can relate with that. 

"Jungkook...no more...please." Taehyung finally shed some tears. Now he's the one who looks like a psychopath, totally crying while laughing so hard. 

The true blood's pride was finally regained, satisfied with the scene before him: Taehyung being so weak and helpless. 

"Have you learned your lesson?" He asked with a smug look on his face while the other whimper and sniffs as he nods his head. 

"Good. Let's sleep." Jungkook uttered before getting off of Taehyung and letting go of the poor vampire's aching wrists. "This is my side, that's yours." He continued as he comfortably plopped down on the edge of the bed, his back facing the older. 

"Does this mean I can sleep on my bed!?" Taehyung exclaimed happily, forgetting what torture he just went through seconds ago. 

"Just don't come to my side or else I'll kill you." 

"Aww. No cuddles?" Taehyung pouted and even when Jungkook isn't looking, he knew the vampire had a cute pout right now matching his puppy eyes. 

"No cuddles." He replied. 

"Cold." Taehyung whispered as he also plopped down on his bed, staring at the ceiling until few minutes had passed but he still couldn't sleep. 

"Jungkook?" 

......

"You aren't asleep yet, right?" 

"What do you want?" Jungkook replied lazily with a groan. 

"Well, thank you...for saving my ass. I mean this fake relationship and all what you did earlier." 

"Sure. You're my mate after all." Jungkook stated and it's either he's sleepy, just too tired or the fact that he has been closer to Taehyung that he's now willing to admit, verbally, that Taehyung is his mate. 

"And." Taehyung continued as he shifts to his side, facing Jungkook's back, lying on the farthest side of his bed. "Thank you because you made my parents happy. You're the first person I ever brought home and thanks to that, I was able to see my family having dinner together." 

"So you never had someone before? I mean, no relationships?" 

"No. I was a virgin when you met me, remember?" 

"Yes. I remember. I remember it clearly." Jungkook said and chuckled making Taehyung raised his eyebrows, slightly offended because it sounds like his mate just mocked him. 

"Dickhead." He hissed under his breath and Jungkook made a quick shift to immediately shot a death glare on his mate even though it's dark but is seems that he abruptly regret his actions when he met the vampire's eyes. 

The room was dark but the big balcony with a sliding glass door shows the beautiful night sky with unlimited shining stars and the captivating moon that slightly illuminates the dark room. 

But what Jungkook's eyes focused on wasn't really the aesthetic view outside but the man on the other side of the bed staring at him with those doe eyes that he was starting to loathe. Not because he didn't like it but because he was starting to feel weak against it. 

He couldn't take his eyes off of Taehyung's face as if he was memorizing every detail of his mate's perfect feature. It's not like he wasn't always amazed by Taehyung's beauty but tonight feels so different. He feels as if Taehyung belonged in the starry night sky behind him, like he belongs with the mysterious charms of the moon or that he is the moon himself. Jungkook was just, mesmerized. 

"Hey. Are you okay?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice, staring at Jungkook who seemed to be still in a deep thought.  There was a long pause before Jungkook said a rather unexpected or expected (I don't know, it's up to you) question that made Taehyung's body shiver. 

And don't ask why Jungkook uttered those words because he himself didn't have an idea what the fuck his mind was thinking and his fucking mouth just said. 

"Taehyung....."               

"....can I"                   

"...eat your ass?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 28.9K 41
the seemingly heartless mafia boss of south korea; jeon jungkook, was arranged to marry a cold, broken college student, a boy named kim taehyung.
533K 32.6K 37
- BOOK ONE Where the school's sunshine, Jeongguk, pins over Taehyung, the smart and quiet boy, in the most obvious of ways to win his heart. ...
838K 45.2K 23
Jeon Jeongguk, a guy who loves staying hidden behind his mask, sees Kim Taehyung, a new student in his class and everything changes. Jeongguk had a...
228K 10.7K 25
" Prince Taehyung.. Please we can't.. " " I want to be with you.. Why can't we? " " You're royalty.. I'm just a peasant.. We can never be together no...