[REPUBLISHED] Accidentally Yo...

By Bootato_Trad

[COMPLETED] Original Work from @JeonTaeTrash. All righst to the author. I am just republishing her work since... More

Forewords
•Info•
•Introduction•
•Prologue•
•1: One Night in a Strange Shitty•
•2: Prince•
•3:Sexy Pony Star•
•4:Fucked Up•
•5: Shit Down•
•6:Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah baby•
•10: Hello, Turn Up?•
•11: I was so Impress-ed•
•12: Oh my Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb it•
•15: Dine In? To Go?•
•16: Pardon?•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll •
•28 2! 3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly Pt.1•
•32: Butterfly Pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•

•9: Nochu•

20.8K 1.1K 494
By Bootato_Trad

"How many times should I tell you to not barge-oh-hyung." 

Jungkook realized it's Hoseok who slammed the door of his office open when he finally looked up, taking his eyes off of the papers on his desk. 

"Expecting someone?" Hoseok smiled suggestively as he walked towards Jungkook, holding some papers which he soon handed to the younger. 

"What? No." Jungkook immediately denied as he took the papers from Hoseok's hands. 

Liar. 

He was, in all honesty, expecting his mate. 

Purportedly, he has been following a daily routine for the whole week which would start with Taehyung barging into his office early in the morning, still wearing clothes that Jungkook thinks are hideous and not good to look at first thing in the morning but at least Taehyung would bring some light breakfast and coffee that he learned to just accept although the thought of the vampire adding poison or any kind of drug in his food still puts him on guard. I don't know. He just holds so much negativity in his dull world. It's a typical Jungkook thing. 

The vampire would stay with him the whole day in his office. Taehyung would talk about random things while moving around or he would just keep still on the couch while playing with his phone, reading a manga or watching an anime when Jungkook seemed too busy with his work. Even when Jungkook was away, attending meetings, he would stay in Jungkook's office and Jungkook usually catch him sleeping when he returns.  But the best part is, before the day ends, Jungkook always has dick up in Taehyung's ass, relieving his stress, frustration and anger. So he always comes home, feeling refreshed.  Basically, his daily routine this week starts with Taehyung and ends with Taehyung. But now it's different. There's no Taehyung since this morning and it's almost noon. It feels unusual. 

"Here, hyung. There are too many errors on the last part but the rest are perfect. You did great." Jungkook returned the documents to Hoseok.  "What?" Jungkook asked, head tilted to the side, matched with his eyebrow raised in confusion because Hoseok was just quietly staring at him as if the older was taking details of him while waiting for something.  "Hyung?" 

"Kook, you seem a lot less filled with pent up anger and hatred for the world than usual." Hoseok stated making Jungkook confused even more. 

"What?" 

"I guess having Tae everyday made you a little, uhh.." Hoseok paused searching for the right words.

"Nicer?" He continued while nodding his head.

"Yeah. Nicer." He repeated this time sounding more certain. 

"Nicer? What do you mean?" 

"You just praised me." 

"Wha-Hey! I usually praise people." 

"No. You just usually point out errors and return the files." 

Jungkook didn't respond immediately as he thought of his recent actions. And yes, come to think of it, he indeed became nicer. He remembered thanking Jihoon everytime Jihoon does something for him which in his usual self, he just ignored because he thinks it's Jihoon's job anyways. He also remembered how it became easier to smile at his business clients in which he usually felt smiling as a torture. And yes, he even remembered admitting that Jin is Mr. worldwide handsome in which he was planning to never admit. 

Okay, he became nicer but was it all because of Taehyung? Maybe? Well, Jungkook's not willing to admit it anyways but yes, it's a fact that fucking Taehyung everyday helps him to loosen up. 

"By the way, where's Tae?" Hoseok asked cutting through his thoughts. 

"I don't know." He just coldy replied, eyes returning to his laptop as if he's not interested in knowing where Taehyung is when in fact, he was also asking the same question in his mind. Where the fuck is he?

"Oh right." Hoseok pouted a little but it abruptly turned into a bright expression. "Ah! I remember I have his number." He mumbled. "I'll go now Kook. Bye!" Hoseok continued before happily leaving. 

Jungkook's brows twitched. He just realized that Hoseok has Taehyung's number and did the older just called his mate 'Tae'? But. Yeah. Whatever. He shrugged. He doesn't care much anyways. 

That's what he thought. 

But as much as he wants to deny it, the truth rise. Seemingly, he's a little (read: really) irritated now. Why? Because a certain annoying vampire ceased to show up for two weeks. No signs. Not even a tip of his shadow was seen for the past two weeks. As if he just vanished without a trace and Jungkook was about to lose his shit. 

Don't judge. It's just because of the mate bond thing. Not because he misses him or something. No, of course he doesn't miss Taehyung and his tight ass. He doesn't miss his senseless yapping, his blinding smile and the sound of his adorable giggles or even his beautiful doe eyes and addicting scent. Nope. He doesn't miss him. Not at all. 

Okay. Maybe he does miss his mate a little (read: a lot). So, being a smart ass that he is but definitely still a jerk, he didn't chose to ask for his contact from Jin or Hoseok, instead, he chose to search on his own. I mean, there's internet. We can have everything through internet. 

He came accross Taehyung's social media accounts and fuck, he admits that Taehyung is such a catch. He got a very beautiful mate. If only he would act less annoying, Jungkook thought that he might actually acknowledge him a little more as his mate in his heart.  He saw Taehyung's latest update on his public social media account and he saw a picture of Taehyung with a, he doesn't really want to admit it, handsome man with a caption "Jeju trip ❤". His habit kicked in, tongue pushing his cheek and a neck flick. He himself does not notice this habit of his though. 

Guess you're too busy with another man, huh. Jungkook thought. He doesn't want to sound like a jealous boyfriend but they are still mates. At least he has the right to be upset about it, right?  As if on cue, the door to his office slammed open and he was stunned by suddenly inhaling an all too familiar addictive scent that immediately surrounds his office, making him froze on his seat with his eyes following the man dashing towards him. 

He didn't have enough time to react when Taehyung threw himself to him, suddenly enveloping him with a tight hug. Once again, he wouldn't admit it but he liked the sudden skinship. 

"Miss me?" Taehyung said and there it is. The annoyingly sassy tone. He was reminded that he was a little upset and mad because the man hugging him right now didn't show up for the past two weeks, neglecting his mate by going on a trip with another man. So, he pushed Taehyung, fixed his tie and rolled his eyes with a huff of annoyance. 

"No." He coldy replied. 

"Says the one who was just looking at my photos?" Taehyung teased, his eyes looking at Jungkook's phone on the desk that Jungkook stupidly forgot to off the screen or to even exit Taehyung's account page. 

"Uh-That-I....I was just looking for some basic useful information." Jungkook stuttered, eyes wandering around. "Yes. That's it. Like in business! If, uh, if you wanted to know your potential b-" 

"Okay! Okay. I get it." Taehyung cut him off. "But Jungkook, I really need you right now."  Jungkook snapped. In an impulse, he stood up and pushed Taehyung against his floor to ceiling glass window with little to no stealth. Without delay, he smashed his lips against his mate. Oh, how he missed the taste of Taehyung's soft lips. The older responded, his arms loosely wrapped around his mate's neck as he parted his lips, allowing his mate to dominate him. 

The sound of muffled moans echoed in Jungkook's office when they both tilted their heads, moving in sync as they continued their heated make out session. 

It went on for awhile and Jungkook swear it was the longest make out he had ever done. He didn't even want to let go yet but his lungs were pretty much burning, demanding a gasp of air. So, he lets go. 

"I didn't mean like this." Taehyung said in a breathy voice as he pants. 

"What?" Jungkook uttered in response and Taehyung smirked. 

"I said I need you but I didn't mean this type of need but to be honest, I also need this type of need." Taehyung muttered and Jungkook sighed in defeat. He didn't understand a shit about Taehyung's need. 

"Tae-" 

"Jungkook, my parents are leaving next week and I did my best to distract them this past two weeks." Taehyung said, frowning and voice laced with sadness as he looked down. "I even kept on lying. I told them you were too busy that's why you didn't have the time to show up but..."  Taehyung was starting to fidget and eyes roaming around. He gulped and bit his lip before slowly raising his head, puppy eyes working at its best. 

"But I kinda promised them you'd show up before they leave." He mumbled and hopes for the best.  Silence fell in the office and they are still in tact with each other. Taehyung's arms hanging around his mate's neck while Jungkook's were tightly wrapped around his waist and closely facing each other but their eyes were not meeting. 

Taehyung was waiting but Jungkook wasn't responding anytime soon so he must use his weapon. Of course it's his beauty.

"Jungkook." He whispered seductively, his eyes trying to meet the other's. Jungkook's expression was blank but Taehyung thought it's a good sign because normally, Jungkook would be as fast as the speed of light when rejecting Taehyung. But this time, it looks like he's giving it a thought so Taehyung was encouraged to go on. 

"Hey...please?" Taehyung moved his hand to cup his mate's face and he pecked his lips. "I'll be good to you." He continued, his voice sounding dangerously alluring then he landed another short kiss. "And I'll do what you want." Another kiss. "Anything you want." And another kiss. "So, please?" 

Jungkook finally looked back, staring deep into his mate's captivating eyes and nodding his head, agreeing to his mate's request. Damn it. He was bewitched. It's confirmed. Jeon Jungkook is a slave to Taehyung's beauty. 

The vixen internally celebrated and thanked his parents who gave him such wonderful genes. 

"Thank you, Jungkook." Taehyung whispered sensually before he re-attached their lips again and Jungkook leaned almost immediately. 

Maybe it's because he missed him or the way the vampire calmly and properly asked this time that he finally agreed. Fuck. Whatever. He thought to himself as he kissed back not minding the fact that he gave in to his mate's request. 

Soon, their kiss heats up turning into an aggressive one. Filled with pure want and lustful desires that they both missed and that they were both extremely craving for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
232K 9.8K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
958K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
444K 14.6K 48
Felix recently moved away from his home country, Australia, and moves to Korea to go to college. He is put with a roommate that constantly makes his...