[REPUBLISHED] Accidentally Yo...

By Bootato_Trad

[COMPLETED] Original Work from @JeonTaeTrash. All righst to the author. I am just republishing her work since... More

Forewords
•Info•
•Introduction•
•Prologue•
•1: One Night in a Strange Shitty•
•2: Prince•
•3:Sexy Pony Star•
•4:Fucked Up•
•6:Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello, Turn Up?•
•11: I was so Impress-ed•
•12: Oh my Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb it•
•15: Dine In? To Go?•
•16: Pardon?•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll •
•28 2! 3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly Pt.1•
•32: Butterfly Pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•

•5: Shit Down•

23.6K 1.3K 1.4K
By Bootato_Trad

"Shit!" 

"Thirty-eight!" 

"Fuck hyung!? Stop counting, okay?!" 

"Mmm!"

Hoseok nodded his head and gave a bright smile before continuing.

"And that's the thirty-second 'fuck'!" 

"Hyuuuung!"

Jungkook growled, clearly annoyed at his hyung who was sitting at the couch of his office while smiling like an idiot. 

"Y'know, if you're that stressed because you cannot see or touch your mate for almost two weeks now, I suggest that you better search for him already." 

Jungkook wanted to argue but Hoseok was right. He needed his mate, badly. It's not that he accepted his mate nor he likes his mate, it's just that he's experiencing an unfamiliar feeling from the mate bond. Yeah. Everything is because of the stupid mate bond. He didn't like it, no, not one bit, but he has no choice. 

He knows he was stupid for doing something he trully regrets from the bottom of his inexistent heart. So now he suffers the consequences. 

Jungkook, being a true blood doesn't help much either. He felt more possessive and protective and it clearly bothers him, irritates him to the core even, to think that his mate is not beside him, that he couldn't smell or touch his mate. 

"FuckFuckFuckFuck uuuuuuugh!" 

He let out a long groan of frustration and threw his mug at his door. Gasps from the other side of the wall were heard after the deafening sound of the glass shattering. 

"Jungkook."

Hoseok sighed, he wasn't even startled, as if he's used to the younger's outburst.

"Let's find your mate before you fire another secretary or before another one resigns." 

Hoseok said as he stood up and walked towards Jungkook, tapping the true blood's shoulder in sympathy. Jungkook just glared at nothing, his eyebrows furrowed staring at the broken pieces of his favorite mug. 

Hoseok was, once again, right. Jihoon is the fourth secretary he hired within the past two weeks after his one year secretary, Kunpimook, resigned. The only possible reason why Jihoon wasn't fired, yet, is because sometimes, Jihoon's eyes somehow made him remember of his mate's. Even if it's only a little resemblance, at some point, it calms him down but of course he doesn't want to admit it. 

"Stop being stubborn, Jungkook. Your wolf won't back down. It will fight you or completely destroy you until you reunite with your mate."

Hoseok said with calmness and assurance while Jungkook kept his stare down. 

"Anyway, the mate bond is already established so it's easier to locate him. You could even just focus, try to feel the bond pulling you and you might actually find him in an instant." Hoseok continued, voice sounding so hopeful with a little pity laced with it. 

There was a long pause and Hoseok decided to leave him be for awhile until the younger decided to open his mouth. 

"I, uh" he paused, sounding so hesitant.

"Fuck!"

Jungkook suddenly uttered. Hoseok was startled by the sudden act but he wasn't able to open his mouth when he saw Jungkook's eyes turned crimson red while his gaze was fixed at the door. Few more seconds until the reason as to why Jungkook suddenly acted like that revealed itself.  The door opened and there stand two males. One is blonde and the taller one is silver or ash brown haired. 

"I'm sorry sir! I didn-" 

Jihoon was cut off when Jungkook suddenly, by mere seconds, pinned the silver haired man to the very wall of his office. 

Everything happened so fast. 

Jungkook pinned Taehyung on the wall with an iron grip on the vampire's wrists while Jimin was at the side, his gun pointed on Jungkook's head and Hoseok was behind Jimin with a knife that was dangerously pressed against the blonde's neck. 

It was some kind of tension Jihoon definitely didn't sign up for, making him freeze on the spot. He's just a beta for jisoo's sake. But maybe gods favored him that day because the tension slowly fades when giggles filled the room. 

"T-That tickles! J-Jungkook! S-stop. Stop!" 

Taehyung blurted in between his suppressed laughters and the others realized, including Jungkook himself, that he was nuzzling his nose against Taehyung's neck while sniffing his mate's scent like a dog who extremely missed his owner. 

They all calmed down, hiding their weapons and slowly moving away from each other.  Jungkook lets go of his grip, awkwardly turned around and cleared his throat as he fixes his tie and straighten his suit. 

"So you must be Jungkook's mate!" 

The red haired male exclaimed, displaying his smile that matches the sun's brightness.  Taehyung smiled in return and nodded his head. 

"Oh-wait what!?"

Hoseok's eyes widen as he looked at Jungkook then back to Taehyung.

"You're a vampire!" He continued.

"Oh my god! Jungkook you-" 

"Correction!" The blonde hair shouted.

"A vampire prince." Jimin continued and this time, Jungkook turned around (shooked) eyes landing on his smiling mate. 

He couldn't believe the truth unfolding right in front of him. His mate is a male and a vampire and a vampire prince. 'Lucky' he thought. Of course, in a sarcastic way. 

"Mmm!" Taehyung hummed with a cheerful light on his face opposite to that of Jungkook's. The true blood cursed all the gods that he knew and asked why all odds must be against him. He rarely fucked up but when he does, he fucks up real big. 

"So." Jungkook clears his throat again.

"Why did you come here?" He asked and his face was as stoic as ever. 

Taehyung furrowed his brows and pouted, disappointed on how his mate acts as if he didn't immediately jump on him a few minutes ago but he immediately beamed up and smiled to Hoseok as he extended his hand.

"I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." Hoseok happily reached for his hand.

"I'm Jung Hoseok." He replied with an excited smile.

"And this is Jimin!" Taehyung added and Jimin smiled too, his eyes forming a crescent. 

"I was shocked when I heard that Kook's mate is a male but now I know why! You're very beautiful and you smell, uhh, I don't know. I can't explain it but you smell so...so...irresistibly good!" 

Hoseok stated, his voice sounding so astonished. He just can't put it into words but Taehyung is such an inexplicably amazing creature. Breath-taking. Definitely, god spent extra efforts sculpting perfection and the very definition of beauty. 

"Oh...T-Thanks?" Taehyung shyly replied and the three kept smiling at each other while Jihoon discreetly exists. 

Jungkook, on the other hand, rolled his eyes and sighed as he watched the idiotic trio, offended by the fact that Taehyung just ignored his question. 

"If you don't have any business here, please leave."

Jungkook stated making the three sunshines envelop by a dark gray sky. Welcome to Jungkook's dull world.

"Oh right!" Taehyung exclaimed, remembering their purpose of visit. "We got ourselves into a deep shit so, uhh, we need to talk?" 

As much as Jungkook wants to protest, he couldn't. He needs to deal with his greatest problem at the moment. So he just rolled his eyes and sighed again as if he's tired of all the shit he's been through, not that he experienced much actually. Most of his problems were actually caused by no one but himself. 

He looked at his watch and back to the smiling vampire and rolled his eyes again.

"Fine."

~•~•~••~•~•~ 

"Well?" 

Jungkook sighed looking annoyed at his mate who was drinking hot cocoa made by his secretary. It has been fifteen minutes since they were left alone in his office. 

Though Jimin was against the idea of leaving them alone, he knew he has no choice. They needed to talk about some things on their own but...fifteen minutes had passed and Taehyung said nothing, just sipping his hot cocoa while Jungkook was sitting across him on the other couch getting impatient every second passing. 

"This is so delicious!"

"This is not a cafe." 

"Tch. Can't I just peacefully enjoy this hot cocoa?" 

"No. Now talk and stop wasting my time." 

"First, rude. Second, okay I'll talk since I finished this delicious drink but I prefer drinking your blood though." 

Jungkook's eyes widen and his body became a little stiff hearing that sudden statement. It reminded him of the unexplainable feeling when Taehyung sucked his blood that night. 

"Okay. Let's do introductions!" 

Taehyung exclaimed and Jungkook furrowed his brows but decided to talk for the sake of wanting to finish their talk as soon as possible.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. 23, a true blood, CEO of Jeon Corporation and probably the next head Alpha of our pack if my dad won't kill me." 

"I know." Taehyung said with a grin. 

"You kno-wait. Yeah. How did you find me?" Jungkook asked.

"I did some research." Taehyung replied. 

"So why mention to do introductions?"

Jungkook responded, irritated and probably losing 10% of his patience per minute. 

"Cause you don't know me smartass." Taehyung said in a 'duh' tone as he rolled his eyes.

"You didn't even try to find your own mate. I even waited y'know. I couldn't take it so I-" 

"So you just barged in my office and how the hell did they even let you in wearing that?" Jungkook asked and looked at Taehyung wearing an oversized shirt with holes, baggy pants and sandals.

"Shut it. These are comfortable unlike your suit and oh! I remembered that you shred my gucci which I still mourn over." 

Jungkook released a long sigh. He can't believe that the mysterious, alluring, beautiful, seductive man he saw that night is actually the same man right in front of him. What happened? 

"I swear you were so fuckable that night." Jungkook mumbled to himself. 

"By the way, I'm Kim Taehyung. A royal blood and the one and only vampire prince. I'm 24 so that means I'm your hyung. I'm helping in running our business as well." Taehyung stated. "Also, I am fuckable." He continued with a sly smirk on his face and Jungkook just scoffed, knowing that Taehyung heard what he said earlier.

"Okay, So, Mr. Kim-" 

"Tae."  "

Mr. Ki-" 

"Just call me Tae." 

"Taehyung." Jungkook growled, heat rising clearly not from lustful desire but from desire to murder. "I think we should be clear right from the start that what happened that night was a mistake." 

"Yep. I agree." Taehyung responded and Jungkook felt quite relieved knowing they share a mutual feeling regarding their situation. 

"But the thing is, we need each other." Taehyung said and Jungkook remained silent knowing his mate is right. 

"So, Kook, how many days can you endure without seeing me?" 

"Weeks. And don't call me Kook." 

"Days." 

"No, weeks." 

"Okay. Sheeesh. Then how many weeks can you stay sane without me?" 

"Two weeks." 

"One." 

"Two. Weeks." Jungkook said with his seriously annoyed tone, each word heavily dropped. 

"Fine." Taehyung scoffs and pouted. "But I want to see you everyday!" He whined. 

"No." 

"Why not?" 

"Because you're loud and annoying." 

"Tch. Such a killjoy." Taehyung said in defeat.

"Okay. So we'll see each other at least twice a month while we go on our own and try to figure out how to undo this mate bond thing or find some other solution." Taehyung stated. 

"Okay." Jungkook answered but they both know it would be near impossible to even find a solution to their problem. But at least they share the same opinion, wanting the bond to disappear. Or not. 

"But I think I like you as a mate!" Taehyung admitted and Jungkook's brows furrowed further. "You're fucking hot so I don't mind!" Taehyung continued with a wink. 

Jungkook just ignored Taehyung's remarks and rolled his eyes, again, with his matching sigh. The act he has been doing since they reunited. 

"If we're done for today, you may leave now." Jungkook said.

"Okay. But...can we at least see each other once a week?" Taehyung pouted again. 

"No." 

"Cold." Taehyung commented as he rolled his eyes.  Taehyung stood up and walked towards Jungkook. 

"If I can't see you for two weeks, can I, uhh, at least drink an amount worth two weeks?" Taehyung asked, doe eyes working at its best.  Jungkook released a deep breath. "Pleaseeeee? It's to make sure I won't annoy you everyday!" 

Jungkook seemed unsure but he soon removed his top suit and rolled up his sleeves. 

Just let him drink and then he'll leave. He's just going to drink. Nothing could go wrong. Jungkook thought. 

"Here." 

He said as he showed Taehyung his arm. The vampire was a little disappointed because he wanted to bite his mate's tempting neck but the wrist would do. Anyway, it's the same delicious blood. 

Taehyung then sat down next to his mate and grabbed his arm. The vampire licked his lips and gulped while eyeing his mate's arm like what was presented before him is the most expensive meal he can't believe he's holding. 

"Are you just gonna stare?" Jungkook said and Taehyung shook his head. 

The vampire licked Jungkook's wrist before finally burying his fangs on it. 

Jungkook flinched but he wasn't that hurt. In fact, he felt good. Weirdly good. 

There's just a strange sensation of being bitten and blood sucked by his mate. 

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook while he sucks his blood. Their eyes met and they locked gazes. 

It's a lie if Jungkook says he's not turned on by Taehyung's gaze. Intentional or not, Taehyung's eyes just look so...so seductive. 

His big sparkly eyes that looked so innocent but dangerously inviting and the way he's staring while drinking blood seemed so erotic and Jungkook doesn't even know why he sees him like that. It's just...He's just...oozing with sexual appeal?  Taehyung lets go of his bite and licked his mate's bleeding wrist sensually while their eyes were still locked. 

And that's it. 

Jungkook knew Taehyung was doing it on purpose so he grabbed the vampire's hair and pulled him into a rough kiss. 

Taehyung mewl into the kiss and he lets himself be taken away as Jungkook's hand traveled from his hair to the back of his neck, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. 

He gladly opened his mouth, letting Jungkook explore inside his wet cavern as they both re-familiarize themselves with each other's scent, taste, feeling, sound... 

They both let go, panting and stared into each other's eyes. 

"Jungkook." 

Taehyung whispered and before he knew it, Jungkook was kissing him again and he likes it. He really likes it. He was craving for his mate's touch but Jungkook was the same. 

He wants him and he wants him now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 2K 12
In the wild world of high school, Jeongguk and Taehyung had everyone convinced they were living in a romance movie-the epic high school sweethearts...
108K 9.4K 69
People constantly make negative assumptions about Kim Taehyung. His life is in shambles, thanks to his parents' decision to send him to a school on t...
12.5K 566 15
"You been with me since the beginning and that's the way Ima end it"
1.3M 89K 64
"Can't you be nice?" "Are you trying to make me laugh Kim?" ~ In which Taehyung, a new and hardworking lawyer, gets the case of his lifetime but pret...