I think it's love...!!!

By Sunshine1216

Read it to know more More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Story Cover
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

3.8K 283 14
By Sunshine1216

Hello readers!!!
Here the 2nd chapter of the story.
Hope you like it...
Happy reading!
--------------------

After thinking for the whole night finally Nandini decided to call Dhruv in.
While sitting on her chair she scrolled through her contacts and dialled his number.
Dhruv: Hello Nandu... I mean Nandini
Nandini: Hi Dhruv... Actually I am... We are.. ready to take ur contract.
Dhruv: Oh wow Nandini dats great. Thank you... Thank you so much...!
Nandini: Well Dhruv, we have to discuss a few things like venue, decoration etc.
Dhruv: Yes yes sure, I'll stop by in ur office or else we can meet somewhere else...
Nandini: My office would be good. See u at say 5??
Dhruv: I'll be there.
Nandini: okay bye.
Nandini disconnected the call before listening to his reply.
She made herself busy in work. In the evening Dhruv came over to discuss about the wedding. Nandini and Mukti briefed him about everything. Dhruv selected some pictures and Nandini clubbed them in a file. After discussion Dhruv left from there but forget to take the file. Even Nandini and Mukti didn't realised that and got engrossed in their work. After sometime Nandini's phone buzzed she attended the call. Mukti was noticing her. As soon as she hung up the call Mukti raised her eyebrows asking 'what'?
Nandini: Dhruv forgot his file. Wo neeche khada hai... I
Mukti: To wo upar bhi to aaskta h...
Nandini: Stop overthinking Mukti... Anyway we are leaving right? It's alredy 7:30... We'll give him the file and...
Mukti: Go for clubbing... What say??
Nandini thought for a second.
Nandini: cool... Common pack fast.
They both grabbed their belongings and locked the office.
Mukti: do want some coffee?
Nandini: yup.
Mukti: I'll go get it... Meantime you give him the damn file.
Nandini nodded and they parted ways.
Mukti went to Starbucks. And Nandini waited for Dhruv. A horn caught her attention. She found Dhruv waving at her. Nandini reached there and handed him the file. He was not alone... Another guy was sitting at the driver seat. As it was dark Nandini could not see his face.
Dhruv: Thanks..
Nandini just smiled.
Dhruv: Hey Nandu you remember him right?
Nandini gave a confused look.
Dhruv knocked the car window. The window glass lowered making a sound.
Dhruv: He is.
Nandini looked at him carefully.
Nandini: Manik Malhotra... Who doesn't know him.
(Yes yes he is the handsome hunk ...Greek god Manik Malhotra....)

Manik smirked and got down from the car.
Manik: Hey miss... Sorry I don't remember ur name.
Nandini rolled her eyes.
On getting no answer from Nandini.
Manik: Nandu..... 
Actually Nandini knew Manik as he is Dhruv's best friend. Knowing the fact that Manik is a play boy dhruv always kept Nandini away from him. Although they know each other....never got along.
Nandini fake smiled.
Nandini: I have to go... Dhruv don't forget tomorrow you have to come to select the wedding cake and also let me know what Alya says about the options.
Dhruv: Yes sure. I'll call u.
Nandini: Well bye then.
Manik: Bye bye Nandu... See u soon dear ..
Nandini just ignored him and left from there.
Here Manik made a bad face and recieved a punch from Dhruv.
Manik: Whattt??
Dhruv: Stop hitting on her u Moron...
Saying this Dhruv got in the car.
Manik just gave a 'what I have done look' and hopped in the driver seat. Both drove away.
Here Nandini and Mukti had there coffee and went to there respected homes to get ready.

Nandini's outfit

Mukti's outfit

After a drive of 30 minutes they reched the Club and entered it. Grabbing the seats at the bar.
Mukti: Nandu.. I'll be back. Saying this she went in ladies room.
Nandini was scorlling her Instagram. When she heard.
"Hey gorgeous... Can I buy u drink?'
Nandini looked up and found Manik.

Manik's outfit

Nandini: No thanks.
Nandini again started looking in her phone. Manik cleared his throat to grab his attention.
Nandini without looking up from her said.
Nandini: Looks like ur throat needs a drink.
Manik chuckled.
Manik: Hey why you always talk to me like this?
Nandini: Are u sure u want to know that?
Manik moved his head in affirmation.
Nandini: Because I don't like you and I'm not interested in you!
Manik smiled sarcastically.
Manik: Well that's okay... So are u alone here?
Nandini: Nope a friend of mine is with me. What about you??
Before he could answer two girls came close to him.
One of them said, "where were you naughty boy?"
The other one said , "We are waiting for u for.."
Manik kissed her hand and said.
Manik: I'll be there daring.. just give me a minute.
The girls left from there.
Manik: so where were we? oh Yess... I'm with Dhruv and a few friends.
Meanwhile Mukti came back from the ladies room.
Manik introduced himself to her.
Manik: Hello I'm Manik.
Mukti: I'm Mukti...
Mukti (whispering to Nandini): Yeh kaun hai?
Nandini : He is Dhruv's friend.
Mukti nodded and smiled at Manik.
Manik: So why dont you girls join us.
Mukti: Only if Nandini is okay with it.
Nandini said yes and trio went near his table.
Total 4 guys were sitting there including Dhruv.

Dhruv's outfit
Dhruv greeted Nandini and Mukti.
Dhruv made a place of Nandini beside him. She sat. One of those guys was friends with mukti so they both got busy talking to each other.
Dhruv like old times kept his hand around Nandini's shoulder which made her run down the memory lane. Her eyes got a little moist. To avoid any issue she just stopped those thoughts. Manik was observing her while sipping his drink.
The waiter arrived with their shots. One by one they had three rounds of shots. Nandini's emotions now started to ignite. She excused herself and went near the bar. She had one shot and was about have another when she felt a tap on her shoulder.
" Too many shots huh? Anything wrong?" She heard Manik.
Nandini just ignored him. Manik grabbed her glass nad kept it aside. With his finger he moved her chin up to face him. Her eyes were red which had pain.
Manik: Come with me. He took her to a corner. And held her both hands.
Manik: Listen to me Nandu... Life goes on and u have to accept it. Don't let the past ruin your present and future.
Nandini was dumbstuck listening 'such things' from him.
Manik continued.
Manik: You came here to enjoy right... So enjoy at the fullest. Come let's dance.
His words calmed her. And she gave in.
He dragged her to the dance floor. He started doing steps and made her do them too. His actions kind of made her smile.
Nandini's POV
"I guess he is right... for this moment I'm just going to enjoy"
Nandini now strated dancing with him.
While on the other hand Dhruv saw their closeness and he with all other friends and Mukti came to dance floor. Nandini was already a little high before the dance and now she was just moving around Manik. Manik and Nandini were swaying on the music. Nandini guestured Manik to come near her. Manik moved close to her mouth.
Nandini: Are u up for one more drink?
Manik was more sober than her. He thought for a moment and said yes.
Nandini grabbed his hand and started moving to the bar. She was trembling on her way. Manik unknowingly protected her and ordered their drinks. Manik was looking at Nandini who was dancing again. After drink both came back to their friends. Now Nandini was dancing holding Manik. Offcourse Manik was enjoying it. Dhruv observed this and tried to free Nandini from him. But she was so Talli to listen to him. They danced like maniacs for few more hours.
Mukti got a call from her boyfriend so she left taking Nandini's car and asked Dhruv to drop her home.
When they all moved out of club Manik and Nandini were still in their own world. Laughing and giggling on God knows what! Manik was holding her by waist to give her support and she was leaning on him. Dhruv was not at all liking this.
Dhruv: Nandini come I'll drop u home.
Nandini looked at him and then at Manik. She whispered in Manik's ear.
Nandini (whispering): I don't want to go with him.
Manik understood the situation and said.
Manik: Dhruv you don't worry I'll drop her.
He made Nandini stand still. And went near Dhruv.
Manik: Dhruv she is drunk. And in this state I think u both being together can be a bad idea. You are getting married Dhruv. Let me handle this.
Dhruv: You not what I think u being with her in this state is a bad idea.
Manik: Trust me buddy.
Dhruv reluctantly gave in. He and other friends left. Manik made her sit in the car. Asking her the directions to her house Manik drove her home. Taking a key from her purse he unlocked the door and made her sit on the sofa. She grabbed his collar and pulled him near her face. Their lips were just a few inches apart. Nandini moved her lips on his lips. Manik closed his eyes for a moment as he didn't wanted to take advantage of her state. But the magic of her lips ignited a fire inside him and his kissed her passionately. He picked her up in his arms. He found her room and made her lie on bed. He switched off the lights while removing his t shirt.
"Manik" a moan escaped from Nandini's mouth.
--------------------

Do u think Manan had some action??
Kaisa laga batana jarur....
Stay tuned to know more....

Till then Bbyee
Keep smiling... Keep reading..

Lots of love

--Sunshine1216

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
322K 12.8K 34
โญ’ "๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ... ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ?" โญ’ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฏ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ฟ๏ฟฝ...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
8.2K 71 7
Cheated on, talked about, betrayed, framed. And now they want forgiveness? I do not own My Hero Academia. I only own any OCs that might show up. I a...