Forever Mine

By mrlolzies101

F!Lucario x Male reader (art by Winick-Lim) the aftermath of the destroyed village, a lone Lucario comes to... More

1. Prologue
2. The Visitor
3. Vermilion
4. Before
5. After
note
6. The Fight
7. Sense of Adventure
(Extra) How Markus and Mewt met
9. Ville De Stoechas

8. The City of Water

4.2K 37 52
By mrlolzies101

Hey guys! it's me. I'm sorry that I haven't been uploading much and that's a big fucking oof from me. A lot of stuff has happened while I wasn't on Wattpad, and while I won't get into the details, I PROMISE that I'll make more. Now, this has been draft since October the fucking 1ST! I just never had the ambition to make something big like this, but I wanted this to be special since I couldn't make it up to you guys, and you deserve better. So here is my 10 page, 6106 words, (questionable quality) chapter on this. Oh and thanks for all the reads guys! I never thought I would make it this far, and I'm almost a 1000 reads! Thanks a bundle! Alright, I'll stop talking your ear off, let's get to the juicy stuff~

I flick channel after channel on the T.V, cursed by boredom. I lay down at the end of the bed, belly down with my arms supporting my head; I decide to watch the news.

"Hey, Ron! We have some fresh news for today! At around 9 in the morning, Team Rocket attacked the Silph. Co-main headquarters and attempted to take it over! Fortunately, it was stopped by a late, heroic Pokemon trainer going by the name of 'Red," As soon as I heard his name, I already flipped to another channel, grunting in annoyance.

"Are you still caught up about that?" Markus says, sitting legs crossed on his bed next to mine, eyes glued to his phone. "Of course, I am!" I reply in a more profound irritation than before. "I-" I shake my head "We were there first and held off that Giovanni figure, this cinnamon head cunt comes out of nowhere to steal my thunder, and then everyone starts sucking his dick!" I say, sitting upright, crossing my arms and pouting.

"Yeah, you are right," The skinny Lucario says, leaning next to me. "But it shouldn't matter if they care about you," she also sits up. "The good deeds should matter the most in here" she puts her hand on my chest. "And let's not forget about why we're going to Lavender," she reminds me. I guess she is right, I shouldn't get so stuck up in it.

I got a lot of thoughts to think about as I lay down. I decide to process them out with Ryley. "I can't believe my mom is alive! Even though it's only been a few days, I miss her so much," I whimper. "Well, at least you have a mom to come back to" Markus makes a grunt as he puts away his phone. I move to the side of the bed and get ready for a story (Inside a story. Slick, huh?).

"My mom was also a Pokemon trainer. She was caught up in some silly business sometimes, but she was still the loving parent she was. I think about when 10?" he put his fingers up. "I woke up like any normal day. I had to go to school, but I noticed my mom wasn't here. I shrugged it off because I thought she was out to catch a Venonat or something, but then I went to the front door and opened it. It was pitch black, a large void. I go to the sides of the windows, and the outside was still there, as normal as I can remember it, but the door was like some sort of portal. I put my hand through it and pulled it back out just to make sure before walking in. I held onto the door frame, making sure I could pull myself back. I look around, and big surprise, it was darker than a Zoroark at a full moon. I gazed around for a few more seconds, not before seeing my mom behind the portal talking to this big ass caterpillar with wings! I didn't know it was THE Giratina at the time, so I was scared shitless. My mom was shrieking in unison with me and at me while the Giratina flew basically at Mach speeds at the portal. I fell back into the house before the portal closed on me. That's the last I've ever seen of my mom," he finally finishes, looking down.

I don't know why, but this story disturbs me greatly. It's almost like Markus's mom was doing a deal or something. No matter saying it out loud. That'll just make the air tighter in here. "And shortly after, I met Mewtwo. I thought it would have basically been impossible without a master ball to catch him, but he noticed that I was "distraught and depressed" he puts the last words in air quotes. He said telepathically 'Tell me' while he sat on a nearby rock. After I told him why I've been in the dumps, his only words were 'Catch Me.' I was shaken that he would let me catch him, but to this day, he hasn't told me why. Must've been something with that Giratina" He lies back down on the bed, putting his hands behind his head and looking up at the ceiling, not before putting his glasses on the nightstand.

"I'll tell you more about it tomorrow," he says, closing his eyes. I later followed up, with Ryley cuddling the living shit out of me now that there is no spike in the way. I put her head in the nook of my neck as I doze off, surrounded by the warm, soft blanket known as Ryley.

11 hours later

I wake up and squint, expecting sunlight to hit me, but nothing came. I slowly pull my upper body up, looking around me as I do. Everyone seems to be asleep, the clock reads 3:50, and I have a bashing headache. I crawl off the bed, being sure not to wake everyone up while heading outside the hall. I open the door connecting to said hall, but something is wrong. It's the same place I saw before in my dreams! Purple tiles, tall pillars, and the bright light at the end of the hall. "Fucking hell," I put my hand on my head. "What is it now?"

I ask, putting my hands on my hips. Silence, just silence for the minute. The voice comes back, but with a worried tone. "(Y/n), you are always chasing what's in front of you, but you have no reminiscence for behind" I put my hand up slowly to the light. "I'm going to turn around. I swear to Arceus's very being if there is something there," I slowly turn around, only to be veiled in black. There is nothing there. I turn back around to the light, but... There is no light. I see two giant glowing eyes, er dots. As they bore a hole into my head with its gaze, a bright white smile appears. A big crooked grin. It upkeeps it smile as a glowing, red hand comes from the darkness somehow and reaches for me. I wanted to scream, but I had no mouth. I tried to run, but I had no legs. I tried to close my eyes but had no eyelids.

Just

That

Face

The real 11 hours later

"(Y/n). (Y/N)! Wake up!" Ryley shakes me up with a pale look on her face. "W-What Ryley?" I ask, getting scared by the sudden shaking. "You were crying in your sleep," she says, looking at me with a concerned face. I touch my cheeks, and sure enough, there was water streaming down them. Why the fuck was I crying? I look to my left to make sure everything is normal. I see the bright sun cut through the shades, and the clock displaying "10:26 AM". Markus is sitting on the edge of his bed, sharing the same look that Ryley has. Even his Mewtwo had wide eyes. What happened?

"Dude! You were speaking fucking Moonrunes or some shit in your sleep, what the hell is going on in there?" He taps on my head. I stay in shock for a few more seconds before I answer. "I-I think it was the dream I had," I say, now sitting on the edge of the bed. "Was it a nightmare or a religious sacrifice?" He jokes even in the tense air. I decide to go along with it. "I dunno, I don't see a goat anywhere, though," I reply in his same tone. "C'mon guys, it was just a nightmare, we're fine. I'll be back," I say to them as everyone basically lowers their guard. I mope over to the bathroom and take a bathtub of hot water, splashing it on my face. Fucking talking in my sleep? I can't even remember a quarter of what happened. Alright, happy face, it's a new day.

I trade the bathroom with Markus as I walk back into the room. Ryley is on the edge of the bed, slouched over and listening while Mewtwo is laying down and talking, I'm guessing via telepathy, or Ryley is talking to the air. I stand there idly staring, too lazy to eavesdrop. Eventually, they finish up. "Do you guys uh, shower?" I point to both of them. Mewtwo slowly moves his unceasing glare from the ceiling to my face.

"Do we smell bad?" Ryley asks, oblivious. But I still shut up from the straightforward answer she gave, can't argue with facts. I change out of attire, only wear almost the exact same thing, the difference is that I'm wearing long jeans that I bought. I let my mind calm for a second, sitting next to Ryley. "Alright, Lavender is next door, so all we have to do is-"

"Walk the other route," Markus says, opening the door, finishing my sentence wrongly. I give him the 'bruh what?' face. "The one leading to Lavender is cut off for some reason today, especially today," he says. I think it's official, Arceus wants me to suffer. "We'll have to go through Cerulean City," he sulks as much as me, buttoning up his slick, red vest. Lightbulb, "Or... We could just use this convenient Lugia I happen to have in this mysterious ball" I hold it up, heavy sarcasm in my tone. "If I have to ride another flying type, I'm going to throw up on you this time," he says. I grunt out of annoyance, of course, he has the bitch on the things that make everything easier (Lazy plot hahaha, fucking kill me).

We finally get out of the Pokecentre, we go out on the road and start looking for the way to Cerulean. Markus and his Mewtwo start walking a direction, so Ryley and I follow shortly behind them. "Hey, Markus," he looks back at me with a 'Hm?'. "We should give Mewtwo a name, no offense but it's kinda long to say," I ask Markus and then look at Mewtwo, He gives me a look. "Sure, but I get to name him," he says, putting his hand on Mewtwo's shoulders. "You don't like to talk much, I guess you count as a mute" "How about that then? Mewt, I think it has a ring to it" I chortle in the back with Ryley as Uhm, 'Mewt' gives me a death stare. We all laugh it off before continuing.

As we walk through the city, I look at the blocked route, It's covered in large boulders. "Convenient," I think out loud. We see a sign that says Cerulean as we go through the tunnel, It's going to be a while.

20 minutes later

I retract my previous statement, It took 10 minutes to get over there. It looks like it's another short path. We get to the city to see not only your run of the mill town but a whole damn waterpark in the distance with a glistening port. There is a big park in the middle of the city, the vast fountain in it visible from over here. It's decorated and engraved with a bunch of water Pokemon, with some girl on top. Maybe a gym leader.

We stroll through the sparkling streets as they are filled with people and cars. If anything, it reminds me of one of those luxury beach hotels, being that there are major joints all around the bay area. Ultimately, we end up looking at the water park. There was a lot of water attractions, but the other half of it was big theme rides and foodstuffs. "No," I say subconsciously to Markus, who's already smiling. "Aww, why not?!" he pouts like a child. I tap my watch and give him the same face. "You think I don't want to?" "Pleeaaasee~?" Ryley butts in, wrapping her arms around me, squeezing my stomach. I tried to hold back, but her eyes were basically sucking my wallet from my pocket.

"Ugh, one band for each of us," I said, covering my face, forking over some money to the teller. She hands us our tickets as we walk in. As we go through the front gate, the atmosphere of the place changes from the outside, it made me feel like I was a little kid again. The smell of cotton candy and elephant ears fills my nostrils as every step felt lighter. I drop the regret of coming here for that childish feeling to rush back into me as I gandered at the glowing attractions. I look to the left and see Markus and Mewt already making a dash towards the big rides. He's entering one of the biggest roller coasters in all of Kanto, it's tracks dipping at such extreme angles that it makes a gymnast look bad. Pfft, "he'll throw up if he has to ride another flying type," I mock out loud. Personally, I like keeping my breakfast after I eat it.

I look down at my other side to see my one and only. Ryley is in complete awe shock at the place, I guess she's never seen the place before. "Funny, it's a waterpark, but we don't have anything to swim in, huh?" I give her a gentle elbow, getting her attention. "H-Huh? Yeah, I guess," I take a good look at her face, it's almost like she's bothered by something. "Is something wrong?" it takes a moment for her to reply, "Yeah, it's just that-" She pauses for a second. "There are so many auras here, And they're all so... happy~!" She explodes. The grin runs funny across my face again. I point out a gentle ride, maybe she'll like the height. "Wanna go on the Ferris wheel?" "Why that one? It isn't even that... Big..." she stops near the end as we get closer to it, it's actual height being realized by her. I get a good look at it too. From the looks of it, it's about the tallest thing at this place (Besides the waterslides we can't go on e.e) "Having second thoughts?" I smirk. "N-No, let's go on it~!" She replies. I chuckle as I show the attendant our bands.

I sit in the cart, Ryley following shortly behind. The carriage was reasonably spacious, Clearly meant for 4 people or more. Ryley decides to cuddle up next to me, holding onto my arm. I haven't been on a Ferris wheel in ages! It's refreshing almost. The wheel does little shifts as we slowly go up and up to let people board below us. Finally, after what felt like an hour of waiting, the wheel starts revolving. Instead of the usual way the wheel span, it actually went counter-clockwise for some reason. We'd rise up in the middle, slowly rising to the top, then finally reaching it. I got a beautiful feel for the town at this height, Seeing people walking on the pristine sidewalks in the brightly lit day. I take in a deep breath while I look below me, seeing the whole park basically. I must have made a good guess because Cerulean is actually a town connecting to a beach bay. The water from the connecting waterpark reflects the Sun's light, not blinding but almost sparkling. It's so relaxing. I slouch deeper into the metal seat, using my leisure time wisely.

I was so caught in the scenery that I didn't notice the shivering Lucario clinging me on my side. I lift my arm out of surprise before wrapping it around her. "Scared of heights, or is this just too romantic for you~?" I joke. "Little b-bit of both" She chuckles back, making me blush. I try to clear some things while we're alone and to distract Ryley "Never got much time to just talk to you one on one since Markus came along. Speaking of which, I don't think I ever introduced him to you," I explain to her what happened while she was out. "Really? He didn't know how to use his own Mewtwo?" She says. "Yeah, lucky for him though, I'm a Pokemon master!" I point to myself with confidence. "Hmhm~ then that does make you my master~" she flirts, pacing one of her claws around my chest. "Save it for the bed, Ryley-"I'm cut off from a quick French kiss from the Mon'. I guess I had it coming. I melt into the kiss, enjoying it for a few. "I guess you want some time with me, huh~?" She nods sexily in reply. "I'll see what I can do, for now, though, let's enjoy this" She rests back into my shoulder, still blushing, thinking of what's to come.

I had some more romantic time with Ryley before the wheel comes to a stop, with us getting off. "You hungry?" I ask, petting her head. "Yeah, sure! But I get to pick," she says, running off to the stands. I follow her around the isles of food vendors as she sniffs around for something good to eat. She's sniffing around with her eyes closed before stopping at a Yakisoba stand. "Really? Yakisoba?" "Hey! It smells good, my nose doesn't lie" We get in line to wait. Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind some Soba'. I get a bowl for both of us. I expected it to be some cheap stuff, store-bought Yakisoba is that new around here. But this was the real stuff~! I took one bite, and then I started wolfing it down. Ryley giggled as she ate her's.

Later...

I ring up Markus on my phone, trying to get ahold of him. No answer, ugh! I try texting him.

"where u at"

"sorry we were at some of the waterslides"

"meet @ the front"

I tap my feet, leaning on the side of the booth with Ryley sitting on the floor. After a few minutes, I see some familiar faces walking towards us.

"Yo!" Mewt is behind him with a genuine smile, surprising, right? "You guys had fun?" I chuckle. "Hell yeah, we did! I think this is the first time I made this big husk legitimately smile!" He elbows Mewt. I check the time, we spent a good two hours here, I cringe at this fact. "Alright, let's get a move on" We walk out of the gate, only to be stopped short by... pitch black. "What the-" I take a look around me. Everyone is gone! I'm the only one here! The only slight observation being the shine off the dulled buildings of Cerulean. My heart stops, but only for that moment. That face! From my dreams! Its the same one but with a bigger smile. It's reaching back out to me with that hand. I try to dodge it, but the hand just grew in size, never ceasing its movement. It finally grabs me and ropes me in closer right in front of the face. I could be touching its nose as I have a cold sweat. "W-What do you want?!" I struggle in its grasp. It makes a horrifying 3 pronged laugh as it replies. "Leave her alon-"

...? My head is sideways? Why does my cheek hurt? "(Y/n)! Fuckin snap out of it!" Reality floods back to my head as the warm oranges of the city fill my eyes. Markus just slapped me, I think. I look opposite from Markus to see a Darkrai and a Zoroark. The Zoroark was on the ground but stood back up in an instant with a kill glare towards me.

On the other hand, the Darkrai is hard on focused on Mewt, tossing black holes like their dodgeballs. I'm filled with blind rage. "What do you want!..?" I find myself asking the question again. It looks at me to answer before staring at Ryley in awe. "So, you choose to betray our trainer and work for them?" She says in a grudging tone towards her. Ryley looks just as stunned that she said that, before returning to a mad face. "Camilia didn't want either of us! She was only power-hungry!" Ryley replies, taking a stance. Does Ryley know her? It might be something with that crazy trainer. I'll assume her name is Camilia "Maiomi, just stop!" She pleaded sadly. The Zoroark kept it's stern look towards both of us. I used the calm before the storm to piece back together what happened in my head. I think the Zoroark must have put me under an illusion, scaring the shit out of me in the process. And the only way I got out was Markus messing with her. I look at the Darkrai, it must be with the Zoroark, because it's having a hell of a battle with Mewt. Markus is beside me fighting the Darkrai while I was basically having a staring contest with the Zoroark. In fact, It looks like she's about to throw an attack at me-!

Ryley goes first, hurling an Aura Sphere at the dark type. She takes it barely flinching but was clearly hurt by it. With not a second to spare, the Zoroark makes her move imminently and teleports in front of Ryley, doing some fury swipes. She takes it in her stride, doing a Feint and Sucker-punching the Zoroark. It takes a few, but she retaliates, making a shockwave of dark energy and sending it off towards Ryley, registering as a Night Daze. Ryley tosses another Aura Sphere, but Zoroark was prepared for it! She dodges it, and in succession, she does some Foul Play, catching Ryley off guard and flinching her severely. Getting this last chance to strike, she does a strong-armed Dark Slash and flies right through Ryley, making her faint and leaving the Zoroark right in my face.

Usually, Zoroark are smaller than humans, and I'm a good six-foot, but up close, she fucking TOWERED over me. At least by a few good 5 inches. She pounces on me, pinning me to the ground. She hones her blade-like claws below my neck as I'm too terrified to move. I try to stall my demise, saying whatever I can. "Maiomi-" She grabs my face. "Only my trainer can call me by the name she gave me, not any of you can" I stutter the next few words. "If you care about your trainer so much, where is she, hm?!" Her grip tightens on my face, slowly cutting into my skin, but I ignore it. "Camilia didn't want you anymore because she only wanted more powerful Pokemon, don't you understand?! She ABANDONED YOU," I yell. Her face quivers for a bit, trying to deny the fact. "W-Well, what do you know about her?!" She says, trying to keep her confidence. "All I need to know is that she is a horrible person who only cares about winning and will destroy everything else in her path. Friend or Foe" She lets go of my face, slowly backing up before sitting down. She's covering her face, I think she's sobbing. "I understand that a trainer can be bad or good, and their Pokemon would love them the same. But she left you, she thought you were too weak, but you aren't! Look what you did to Ryley!" I point to Ryley, who is wobbling to her feet. I ran over to her and plucked her up by her arm while she limps back to Maiomi.

"You fight so hard for someone who doesn't even acknowledge your existence, it's so sad watching you do this in vain" Ryley whimpers. She finishes her sentence, "And if you help us, not only will we stop her, you'll have a good trainer too," Ryley gives me kind of a half hug. "Take it from me," I stay silent up till now. I put my hand out to Maiomi. "Can I start calling you by your name-" She grabs my hand and pulls herself up into me, pulling me into a big hug. "Yes, you can" Maiomi buries her snout and face into my chest, crying softly into it

I searched around my pack for some Luxury Balls, but this reminds me of the Darkrai fighting Mewt. "Jacob! Stop!" The Darkrai turns it's cold eyes towards us, still subconsciously dodging Mewt's attacks. Mewt eventually stops, too, doing the same stare as Jacob. Maiomi walks over to him and starts to whisper things to him. The Darkrai's eyes go as wide as plates. He then looks at me, closing his eyes and rubbing the back of his head. He waves at me before appearing in front of me, shaking my hand. What's with Dark types and teleporting, I swear.

"I talked with him, his name is Jacob by the way. He's pleased to meet you," Maiomi smiles "Even though he kinda almost killed you all" I finally pull out two of the red and black balls.

"You sure you want this big guy?" I hold it up to the Darkrai. He looks up, as if he's thinking for a second, but then he reverts back to me and nods. I toss a ball at both of them.

As their balls wobble on the ground, I take a moment to notice- the massive fucking crowd around us! "Uhm Markus... Markus-?" I see I'm elbowing the air. He's getting carried by the mass, I think. My attention goes back to the Lucario leaning on me, I almost completely forgot about her!

"Ryley, are you alright?" I ask in a worried tone. I neglected her health up until now. I do a mental facepalm so hard, it could go through my head.

"Y-Yeah, I think I'm good now," she says, standing up by herself. "I knew I couldn't face Maiomi anyways, look at her level," she points to my pocket. I pick up the Pokeballs and scan Maiomi's, and Arceus above! She is level 100! Ryley notices my awe shooken face. "She really trained all of us to our best abilities, but it just wasn't enough for her" Ryley looks away "Maiomi must've realized the truth when you talked to her. The one she already knew long ago..." Ryley looks kinda scuffed up, she didn't get fainted by Maiomi, but it flipped her up good. I ask someone for a quick potion and use it on her. I haven't done enough for Ryley

Later...

"What the-? You caught both of them!?" Markus's jaw falls to the floor, I laugh as he complains. "How in ARCEUS'S NAME DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS?!" His arms flail in the air again.

The walk on the road is boring, it's going to be a while before we get to Lavender from here. I take out one of the balls and throw it next to Ryley.

"Hey," I wave. The Zoroark looked all around before going back to me. "What? You've haven't been out of a ball before?" I joke. "N-No, when I was in the ball, Camilia never let me out unless we were battling" I make an 'oooh' as we continue walking. "No, I just called you out because I'm bored, let's talk," a warm smile appears on my face. I put my hands in my pockets, watching Markus getting floored in a game of rock, paper, scissors with Mewt. "So... You know Ryley well?" I look at Maiomi. "Well yeah, Really well. She's the one who's been training with me side by side with me" Ryley starts grinning. "I've known her for about 3 years with the same trainer! She was like a sister to me, so it really messed with me when she was on your side," I nod, waiting for her to continue. "I easily trust her with my life, so anyone who's friends with Ryley, is also friends with me" She caresses Ryley on the head. "Besides," She basically teleported behind my shoulder. "You're pretty cute" She flirty whispers in my ear. Maiomi reverts back to her position without anyone noticing her. My face glistens a sort of red, I swear I'm a fucking walking Max Attract. I try to pick more at Maiomi, getting her to talk more about Camilia. Still, she won't budge much without saying, "I'll tell you when we're alone," even though it's only me listening. Markus interrupts my thoughts with his loud groaning

"I should have eaten something while we were at Cerulean..." He whines, "I want some food," he groans again. Now that I think about it, I haven't eaten anything ever since Vermillion, I've just been so focused on this hunt. I stop in my tracks, with everyone looking at me in confusion.

"Let's split and find some berries then," I say, walking off into the forest. Maiomi and Ryley are confused at first, but then follow me. Markus shrugs it off and heads the other direction.

A few minutes later

"Have you seen a bush yet?" I ask. Ryley is dancing around the forest, looking for the juicy fruits. "None!" I hear her yell from far away. "Well, keep looking!" Maiomi is anxiously walking beside me, I don't think she likes the dark forest. But, I think as soon a Ryley is out of earshot, she pulls me behind a tree and pins me there by my shirt. "W-What is it with you dark types and pinning people!" She shushes me. "I know Ryley trusts you a lot, but I need to make sure you're the real deal" The Zoroark gets closer to my face, staring into my eyes. She chuckles at my frightened expression.

"What's your full name?" She goes back to a serious yet non-threatening tone. "(Y/n) (M/n) (L/n)" I say, backing up further in the tree. "That's a goofy middle name" She chuckles, my face flushes. "How old are you?" she keeps going with the questions. "I-I'm 17" Her eyes almost go a different hue as I stare into them, unable to read what she's thinking. Maiomi gives a good squint before asking me one last question. "Are you single?" My face goes a lovely shade of maroon as I stutter my answer. "I-I mean, having a Lucario as a girlfriend doesn't count, I guess, so no-" I'm cut off with the Zoroark going for a deep kiss on my lips. I'm surprised she grew onto me that fast. I struggle during the sloppy french kiss, but eventually accept it, moving my tongue as well and moaning. She breaks the kiss, staring back into my eyes. She doesn't look a tad bit flustered, as if she's done this before-

"MAIOMI!!" Ryley yells, glaring at the Zoroark. "You always do this, I swear! It was annoying with Pokemon, but now with our own trainer!" Ryley pouts. "And you!" she points towards me, "You promised we'd have some fun time!"

She looks as if she's about to cry. I escape the grasp of Maiomi and hug Ryley. "You're right, I'm sorry" She sniffles into my chest. "I still love you, okay?" I give her a reassuring look, she cheers up. I try to clear some beef between the two. "It sounds like you two have been fighting about this for a while, how about you... share?" Both Maiomi and Ryley are confused about this concept. "It sounds like Ryley can't keep a mate because you keep stealing them," I say, looking at Maiomi. "Then dumping them immediately after. So why don't both of you share?" Both of the mons' give each other a look, not a word traded between them before snapping back to me with a horny glare.

"Deal!" They both say, synchronized.

They both move like clockwork, with Ryley pushing me back against the tree again and Maiomi pulling down my pants. Both of the girls get on their knees, Immediately going for my underwear and basically ripping it off. Maiomi, the thirstiest out of 3 of us, starts licking my crotch, getting it hard and throbbing. Ryley flirty pushes Maiomi over, taking the other side of my dick. Seeing both of them slobbering at my cock is intoxicating, giving me that drunk feeling as I scratch both of them behind the ears. Ryley gives Maiomi a sign while she pulls me down to the ground, sitting over my stomach and giving me a deep, passionate kiss. Maiomi keeps licking my length like a lollipop below Ryley, stopping it short by taking the whole thing in her mouth. I moan loudly but get muffled by Ryley's soft lips on mine. My entire body is in pure ecstasy, being pleasured almost everywhere. Ryley upkeeps her assault on my face while Maiomi is bobbing her head on my dick, never ceasing and increasing in speed. There must be some type of telepathy or body language that I'm not seeing because Ryley gets off me and pushes me down to the dirt while Maiomi sits above my dick. Both of them sit on me, Maiomi taking my throbbing cock up her ass, and Ryley sitting her huge, blue thighs on my face. I grab her ass and start licking, hearing muffled moaning above me. They must be making out, sucks that I'm missing out on the lesbian action. I finally realize who's riding me as I start cringing, Maiomi's pussy is really tight! Almost like it's sucking me in! I tap Ryley's thighs.

"I T-Think he's about to cum, you should get off-" Maiomi pushes Ryley's hands off of her, going faster on my dick. I stop licking Ryley's crotch and start moaning really loudly. It's too much stimulation! I can't feel anything else but the pleasure in my dick. She finally stops, sitting down on my whole dick out of exhaustion. She- came on me? I feel my dick being slathered in a whole new pallet of juices as Maiomi moans her heart out. I hear a thump behind me, I think Maiomi fell over! Ryley gets off of me so I can look at her. She's still twitching a little, squeezing her legs inward. "Hmhm~ If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen~!" Ryley giggles, laying down belly first on the ground. "Well then, now it's my turn~" She sexily shakes her ass towards me, I did promise her that'd I do this for her. I align my hips with her, my tip poking at her entrance. "S-Sorry that I can't make much time for you, everyone just wants a piece of me," I say to Ryley, she turns off her horny mode for a second. "It's okay (Y/n)," she smiles. "I know you still love me the most, and I love you. Who's to say I can't share the greatest man alive?" I forget everything else as her words melt my heart, like being surrounded by cotton candy. "Now hurry up and fuck me senseless~!" She says.

I shove my dick inside Ryley's huge ass, lovestruck by her. I hold Ryley's tail with both my arms while I pound her ass on the ground, basically kissing her tail. Her moans pierce my ears as their the only thing I want to hear, she is also yelling heartwarming phrases; things like "I love you so much~!" or "I want to be with you forever~!" and "You're forever mine~!" Her folds collide with my hips a few more times before I get a tingling feeling in my stomach. "R-Ryley~! I'm going to fucking cum~!" I cry out. "Do it in me~! I want your children~!" Ryley moans. I rest my hips on Ryley's, cuddling her from behind while I shoot my huge, sticky ropes of cum into Ryley's womb. All I hear are her primal Lucario grunts while she pushes back on my dick, resulting in me being a moaning mess.

I can barely conceive a thought while resting on Ryley, my dick still locked in her drenched, filled pussy. At Least I didn't pass out this time, but I swear she was tighter than any time before. She must have really meant her words. I pull my dick out, still swollen with pleasure. I look at the two mon's again, they look adorable when they sleep. Maiomi is out cold, her juices spilling onto the forest floor, and Ryley's ass is filled with my sticky cum, some of it spilling out. I zip up my jeans and recall them into their Pokeballs to rest, sitting down next to the tree. I see some berries on the ground, Ryley must have got them. I put them in my arms as I eat one of them, opening my phone and calling Markus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801 9 6
Nanno x Fem reader imagines I would not be active on this story except if you request but I mostly be working on my story of My Dreadful Little Monst...
85.2K 4.3K 70
Second book, check out my profile for the first one. Various male characters x male reader imagines, where the reader is the top in the relationship...
15.1K 395 5
Y/N meet Nemona at the beginning of his journey where she helped Y/N become the strong trainer that he is now, they've been through a lot and have ve...
65.1K 1.9K 59
[Pretty NSFW - Very suggestive, but no direct smut scenes!] 🍃 Not even lust can be masked by magic forever. As a Pokémon Trainer, your job is set: g...