๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ||...

By yeetlix

We promised to stay to together so I'm going to stay with you ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต (not edited yet!) More

๐š/๐ง
๐ฎ๐ง๐ž
๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ฑ
แดกสœแด?
๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž
แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด…?
๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
สœษชแด?
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ก๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐๐ข๐ฑ
แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด…
๐จ๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ž
สœสแดœษดแดŠษชษด
๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ณ๐ž
ส/ษด 'ั•
แดแด›สœแด‡ส€
แด˜แด‡ส€ั•แดษดแด€สŸษชแด›ส

ส/ษด

113 6 0
By yeetlix

Hyunjin p.o.v

I was walking in the cold streets of Korea while planning a surprise for the light of my life. Y/n. She was everything to me. I love her so much. I was planning to bring her to Lotte World tomorrow.

It's going to be great. I'll see the pretty glimmer in her eyes once she sees the fireworks. I have to get her on a high place so that we'll be able to see the fireworks. I'm still thinking where though.

I realized I'm in front of Y/n's house. She invited me to eat dinner so here I am. In front of her house. I rang the doorbell and waited. I rang it again and waited for a minute. Then, I twisted the door knob to see if it was open. It was open. That's when my heart dropped. I began to worry.

What if she's hurt? What if someone broke in the house? I thought. I opened the door and got inside the house. It was, for once, dark and somehow gloomy. "Y/n? Y/n?" I called out. But then, when I was about 1-2 feet away from the door, it slammed shut. Making an echo through the, what I thought was, empty halls of the house.

I immediately got my phone out my pocket and turned on the flashlight. As I scanned the room, I began to worry since it was messy. It was as if someone was fighting and everything got messed up. I was sweating. Just then, a painful object pierced through my back. I shouted in pain. I couldn't stand properly so I collapsed. The pain spreading throughout my body.

I felt liquid coming out of my back. Blood. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was growing weaker. All I could think about was where Y/n was. I just hope she's not hurt. Before darkness took over me, I heard a small but hoarse deep voiced whisper.

"Goodnight, Hyunjin. Sleep..... forever"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 289 14
a story in which someone accidentally adds a random person to a groupchat, accidentally starting new friendships, and relationships.
7.8K 242 29
We met under the stars โ˜† โI just wanna see you shine. Cause I know you are the Star girl. โž
38.9K 813 33
Jhocey !!Disclaimer!! โ€ขThis story are made pure imagination. Please seperate friction to reality. โ€ขThis story contains Spg scenes like s*x, and k*...
158K 5K 45
unknown: hai ._. wanna play fortnite? :3