The Indoraptor and A Girl ✔️

Bởi belaserednickis

Sequel to The Indominus Rex and a Girl (I recommend to read it before reading this book) -------- [Not edited... Xem Thêm

1 🦕
2 🦕
3 🦕
4 🦕
5 🦕
6 🦕
7 🦕
8 🦕
9 🦕
10 🦕
11 🦕
12 🦕
13 🦕
14 🦕
15 🦕
16 🦕
17 🦕
18 🦕
19 🦕
20 🦕
21 🦕
22 🦕
23 🦕
24 🦕
My Own Tagged Thingy
25 🦕
26 🦕
27 🦕
28 🦕
29 🦕
30 🦕
31 🦕
32 🦕
33 🦕
34 🦕
35 🦕
36 🦕
Third Book Sneak Peek

37 🦕

12.5K 390 212
Bởi belaserednickis

It was only after one year that I contacted Owen and Claire, with them Maisie as well. After that, I wanted to lay low and cut all my connections to everyone and also take care of Levi and Archer to adapt to their new home. They've adapted very well, only recently venturing the whole extent of the property but wanted more.

With one at a time, I took them to walk around the empty slots around the property, which was a massive area. Because of their scents, shakes of the ground, and loud roars, most of the bigger fauna had left both my property and the area around it, but they still found prey to hunt.

And when I return from one of such adventures with Archer, me on his back as no way in hell I would walk all the way back; I see a car parked in front of my house that I have never seen before. Of course, my initial thoughts were that it was from the government for its sleek black color. But a small girl running out of the vehicle had relief flushing my body.

Maisie.

After I made sure Archer would stay stationed in the barn – which with Damon's and my help made it higher and bigger – I entered my house to encounter Owen, Claire, and little Maisie in the living room.

As expected, I was bombarded with questions, first of where I was all this time, and second, about the Indo hybrids. It took me a good few hours to completely fill them, the adults, of all that happened from my first day arriving at Isla Nublar to work in Jurassic World.

From my encounter with Blue to the help of the Mosasaurus – who I found in the news was spotted eating people at a beach somewhere – I told them all that transpired years ago. Then, I told them all that occurred for my involvement with Archer, and now their current situation, which was them sleeping in my barn with several bunnies running around.

Marshmallow became pregnant again, as well as two of her first batch of babies. So currently, there were sixteen bunnies in the barn being taken care of by two apex predators. But for some reason, Marshmallow got sick the week prior, and I had her on house arrest, much to Levi's dismay.

Once hearing this, Maisie ran around the house until she came back with the white fluff ball in her arms.

"So, where are they?" The little girl asks, not taking her eyes from the bunny in her arms.

"Just outside. You guys are lucky I was with Archer, and Levi was somewhere on the property. And I'm sure if my brother were here, he wouldn't be able to stop them from coming after you. They barely tolerate his existence," I mutter the last part to myself. Though they don't go after Damon, Levi and Archer still have a slight distaste for him, usually growling warningly at him when we hang out on the property or even push him to the floor, but no biting or scratching of sorts.

"I still can't believe they even obey you. They kill everything in their sight," Claire comments, still very surprised with the information.

"They do kill everything that moves, both small and big, except for bunnies. They like those," Maisie's giggled brought a smile to my face. "I guess it's just a bond I created with them as I raised them. But if you are with me, I'm sure they won't hurt you," I reassure them. "Who wants to go first? It's best if you go one by one."

"I want to," Maisie jumps to my side.

"You have to let go of Marshmallow first. They are very attached to her and very protective," She places the white bunny down and grabs my extended hand. "I'm going to show you to the big guy first, okay?" She nods nervously. "You two stay here. Make yourselves at home."

I walk out with Maisie holding my hand tightly, definitely anxious and scared of what might happen.

"Levi! Come here for a sec," I call out to the back of my house. It takes a couple of seconds before the ground shakes with the heavy footsteps. Levi peeks his head from the side of the house, curious to see why I had called him. His eyes immediately catch sight of Maisie and lock on her. Maisie's hold on my hand tightens as the massive dinosaur approaches us. "Don't worry. He won't hurt you."

Levi goes down on his hands, lowering his head and stopping right in front of us. Maisie has grown quite a bit, but she is still a tad shorter than Levi's snout. Hot air blows on our faces from his nostrils, blowing our hair all over the place. Maisie is as stiff as a board, worrying me just a bit.

"Follow me," I crouch next to her and extend my hand forward to Levi. Maisie shakes her head first, so I gently grab her hand and stretch it next to mine. Levi knows what to do and pushes his snout into our hands. A smile breaks on my lips as Maisie's expression goes from terrified to excited and surprised. Her eyes and mouth are wide open as her mind, probably, is trying to figure out what is happening.

"You wanna get a closer look at his eye?" I whisper to her ear. She nods eagerly, and I giggle at her cuteness. "Levi, lay down," As I ask, Levi lays down with his head on the grass, tucking his arms and legs to his side. "Follow me then," I stand up and pull her by her hand to the side of Levi's head.

His amber eye almost glows as he stares down at Maisie; his pupil slits as he examines the small human.

"It's beautiful," Maisie mumbles more to herself, but Levi hears her perfectly. In response, he closes his eye with his semi-transparent membrane and starts purring. "Is he-?"

"Yes, he is purring like a big baby," I tease him. His eye opens to glare at me as he lets out an annoyed puff of air. Maisie giggles and subconsciously step closer to the side of his face. "I know this is a little bit too much, but do you want to ride him?" Maisie snaps her body around and gasp.

"Can I?" I hold back a smile as I can notice she is having a hard time containing herself.

"Of course, only if you want to," I tease.

"I want! I want!" She jumps in her place, unable to control herself.

"Let's go," I grab her hand and take her back to his snout. "Just climb his head and sit where there are fewer spines," I lift her to the tip of his nose because of its height.

"Won't I hurt him?" Maisie asks worriedly.

"It takes more than a small girl to hurt him, don't worry, he's not even feeling you," I go up to his head right after her, pushing her every once and a while she stops walking. "There you go, now sit down carefully," She sat in front of me, and I wrapped my arms around her body. "Let's go Levi, slow and steady."

We walk around a part of the property for over two hours, with Maisie having the best time of her life. Finally, we come back to the house to find Claire and Owen making out. I immediately cover Maisie's eyes with my hand and clear my throat.

"Please tell me you didn't do it on my couch," I grimace.

"Umm, no, we didn't," Owen says, blushing in embarrassment.

"Good," I move my hand from Maisie's eyes and see her wobble to the couch, falling face and instantly falling asleep.

"I guess you two had a lot to do in these past hours," Claire comments as she fixes herself and looks at Maisie.

"You can say that," I pat down my shirt to remove some dirt that goes on it. "Well, do you wanna see them? I didn't show Archer to her, afraid it might trigger some traumatic events."

"Let's go," Owen stands up, pulling Claire next to him, and gives me a nod. I lead them to the side of the house where the two hybrids, obediently, stand next to each other, unmoving. Their unbothered looks turn to cautious and wary as soon as they notice I'm not by myself.

I lift my hand to them when I notice Archer's lips curl in a snarl, stopping him before it turns to a growl.

"Oh wow," Claire gasps quietly, placing her hand over her mouth. "Seeing them still is still as frightening as seeing them run after us."

"How did you get them to be like this?" Owen asks me, pointing at the two Indos.

"Just like your raptors, intense contact and trust. And that they are smarter than your raptors," I give him a teasing smirk, getting a weak punch to my shoulder. As expected, both Indos growl at the contact, making both adults next to me freeze. "Oh shut it, you two," Reluntely obeying both stop growling.

-------- 3rd POV -------- Dinos' view

After going around the grassy territory with an even smaller human – besides his small human – Levi went back to the side of the building, letting the two slide off him and going inside the structure.

Archer found his place next to his bigger friend, both standing still, with only moving when his skin twitched and his claw hit the dirt. They waited a couple of minutes, distracting themselves by communicating with each other.

Their small harmless growls and throaty vibration were enough for them to communicate and not having the humans hear them.

But their small talk was interrupted when they saw movement around the house. Turning their heads, they saw their human, followed by two others, one of them a male and not her kin.

As an immediate response to their possessiveness and territorial instinct, their lips curl in a snarl, showing their dagger-like teeth and menacing growls. Their threatening pose goes back to normal when their human raises her hand, not wanting to upset her.

"Oh, wow," The other female human gasps quietly. "Seeing them is still as frightening as seeing the run after us," Archer's eyes narrow on her, moving down her body to the leg he once pierced with his claw around a year ago.

"How did you get them like this?" The male asks, gesturing in their direction. They may look well behaved, but they are fighting every instinct in their bodies not to strike, rip, and gulp down his limbs and body.

"Just like your raptors, intense contact and trust. And that they are smarter than your raptors," Their human giggles, one of the sounds they love the most. But their appreciation comes to a quick end when the male touches her shoulder.

With their retrains loosening by the minute, their growling grows louder than previously, holding even more intention to kill and cause bloodshed.

"Oh shut it, you two," They obey their human, and with much reluctance, they stop. One more touch and they might not hold themselves back for some blood spilling. "Sorry about that, they are quite territorial, you see," Their human scratches the back of her neck and gives the other humans an apologetic smile.

"Like they claimed you?" The other female asks in curiosity.

"I-I wouldn't say that," Isabella's face flushes red as she trips over her words. "It's like dogs being protective to their owner, that's all."

"Dogs growl or attack when they sense danger. Me touching your shoulder isn't a danger whatsoever," The male explains. "Claire, touch her," He gestures to Isabella.

Claire walks around Owen and stretches her hand towards her friend, keeping her eyes on the two dinosaurs. Their eyes are trained on the hand, but they give no thought when it touches their human. A female isn't competition for them.

"My hypothesis is confirmed; they don't like males touching you. They really claimed you," A glare goes in Owen's way, followed by a slap to his arm. This time instead of growling, the two Indo hybrids make gurgling noises as some sort of reptilian laugh.

"Since there is a great chance of ripping your arm off, I'll only have Claire get close to them. So you stay," Isabella gently grasps Claire's hand and pull her closer to the dinosaurs. "There is nothing to be scared about. If it is too much, we can go back inside."

"N-No, it's fine," Claire shakes her head.

"Lay down for me boys," Obeying their human's command, the two get down on their front legs before laying on the grass with their heads held high. "Let's see Levi closer first," The said dinosaur watch as the two humans walk closer to him.

He knows that female next to his human. He's seen her on the island both in his paddock and during his fight with the T-Rex. He never liked her but never disliked her either. She was just some other human that stared at him through the thick glass every once in a while. The thought of her being a quick snack may or not have passed through his mind, but now it doesn't matter much.

"Now let him smell you," Levi leans down his head, his nose right in front of them. If he wants, he could just open his mouth and bite down on them, or preferably on the other human. Instead, he fights against his hungry and bloodthirsty thoughts. His large nostrils inhale and exhale the air around them, assessing the female human next to his female human. "You can touch him."

Isabella encourages Claire by holding her hand in hers and pushing it against Levi's white scaled snout.

"See, he's not that bad," Isabella smiles to a very tense Claire. "Unless you run from him since it will be a cat and mouse chase. In this case, a carnivorous dinosaur and human chase," She mutters to herself as she recalls such incident she experienced first hand.

As Levi keeps his gaze on the two in front of him, Archer glares at Owen with so much fierceness any sudden movements from the human would cause him to snap and rip flesh.

At the mansion, he wanted nothing more than to sink his teeth in his and the little girl's flesh, to feel their warm blood flow down his throat and trickled down his jaws. That stupid Raptor was on his menu, too, from the time he almost had the humans, and it attacked him. But Owen is right in front of him, completely defenseless and at his and his human's mercy.

He knows Levi could care less about the male, as long as he doesn't touch their female on his own, except when their female touches him. He smells his scent on the other female, so he knows she is his, but he still is wary of him.

But Archer, any looking at Isabella's direction he doesn't like, will most likely end with a stream of blood running down his neck, vanishing over his midnight black scales.

"Archer," He turns his head to the only person that can take away his focus from his prey. "Come here," He stands on his fours and walks a couple of steps to stand in front of them. "Kiss," She raises and tilts her head to the side, exposing her left cheek for him.

Doing the same thing he's done the multiple times it was requested, he presses his thin lips and pointy teeth on her cheek, then he makes a noise that was far from a kiss but the best his vocal cords can do.

"What a lovely kiss," She praises him by pushing his snout from her cheek to the curve between her forehead and nose. "Such a good boy."

Even after the countless praises, the big bad Indoraptor, who's killed several men during his escape from the Lockwood manor, turned into a lovesick puppy who wagged his tail and purred loudly. As retribution to the praise, he opens his jaws and glides his tongue over his human's face.

"Archer! Ew!" Isabella pushes his head away and wipes the sticky saliva from her face. "At least it wasn't Levi," Thankful it was the six-meter long dinosaur and not the fifteen-meter long one. "No, you don't," Karma is against her when she sees Levi open his jaws to do the same but stops for not wanting to get scolded.

----------- First Person POV ---------- Normal POV

We go back inside to find Maisie still fast asleep on the couch. I then to the bathroom to clean my saliva-covered face.

Damn Archer, he gets too excited at times.

"You know, if the government or the military find about your control over the two, they will try to force you to make them as actual killing machines — the bad people, at least. The good ones will take them away to euthanize or... I'm not sure," Owen says up after I give them some sandwiches.

"They won't. Levi knows when he hears any kind of engine that is not from my or Damon's car, he hides, camouflages, and if helicopters or something like that has heat signature readers you know first hand, he can hide pretty well from that," Owen flinches from the memory of Levi escaping. If I were him, I would be equally scared and most likely quite traumatized.

"Archer can't do that; how does he hide?" Claire questions.

"He hides inside the barn. There is a whole for him between the hay where he can hide pretty well," I explain. "Also, where his bunny friend hides most of the time."

"I know you know this, but I'm serious," Owen presses on the topic again. "They can bribe you with money or your brother's life or job to make you order them to do their bidding. Those two follow your orders better than dogs do. And they are considered highly aggressive animals with unpredictable behavior. Yet you can make them understand you as if they were humans.

If you want to, I know you can tell them to go on a killing spree, and they would do it gladly. If someone with evil intentions gets a hold of them, it will not end well," We stay silent for a few minutes, me thinking about what Owen just said.

I took the time to play sounds of helicopters, planes, heavy trucks, so both of the hybrids recognize the sounds and be ready to hide. The last thing I want is for them to be turned into living weapons, lab rats for more of them. They are my babies, and I'll protect them until my last breath.

"Bella! Whose car is outside- Oh, hey!" Damon comes inside the house with a confused look before he sees Owen and Claire sitting in front of me. "Long time no see Owen," The two shake their hands before Damon has to go upstairs to finish some work. "And Bella! Archer almost ate me, so take care of that!" He shouts from his room.

The three go away about one hour later, Owen carrying a very much asleep Maisie to the car. She woke up just as the car was starting and ready to leave, so I had Levi wave her goodbye. The smile she had made my heart melt until I could no longer see her face.

"Damon, are you done with work?" I ask as I open his bedroom door and find him on his bed, shirtless as he uses his phone.

"Well, obviously," He makes the smart remark without looking away from his phone.

"I can see that," I hum, closing the door behind me, and begin whistling a random tune. Damon moves his phone to the side, eyeing me suspiciously as I stroll over to his window. "Let's go outside and camp," I suggest sweetly, too sweetly, and he knows.

"Isabella," He knows I am up to something. I resume my whistling and open the window. "Stop whistling," He puts his phone down and sits on his bed. Pretending I don't hear him, I continue my nameless tune, only a bit louder. "Stop it right now," He stands up from the bed, and I stop whistling, but a smirk curves my lips.

Too late, brother.

"Boo," I crouch under the window right before a white, clawed hand comes in, scares the crap out of my brother.

"AAH! Holy shit!" He jumps so high he loses his footing and falls onto his butt.

"See you in the campsite brother," I wave at him and follow the hand as it slithers out the window. Once it is out, I put my legs out and jump. Not really jump, just step out onto Levi's back.

He takes me to a place in the forest my brother, and I set for camping three years ago, with Archer right behind us. I had already taken the camping gear and a change of clothes the day before. A large tent is already set up as well as a tall wooden ceiling for Levi and Archer to sleep under. It is like the floor of an uncompleted tree house, seven meters high up in the trees.

All that I need to do is set up the fire, make some food, and arrange the sleeping bags. Though, I think just like the last time, if I'm sleeping in a place where a thin layer of Tactel divides me with the floor, me with the outside of the tent, and sleeping next to a male, even if they are aware he is my brother, they will try to rip the tent down.

With the help of Archer, I go around the camp for dry sticks on the floor for the fire. As I am bringing the stick I find to the camp, I hear my brother's car engine. I'm pretty sure the two dinos hear it two but give no thought as for Levi is clawing some trees and the dirt, and Archer is chewing on a log he found somewhere.

"You know they will try to eat me, right?" That is the first thing Damon says as he steps out of the car.

"Unless you make yourself an easy target, they will," I give him a wink and continue organizing the sticks for the fire, separating the small, big, long, and short.

"What do you mean?" His panicked voice makes a smirk form onto my lips.

"Don't turn your back to them," I smirk and nod my head in his direction, motioning behind him. His face visibly pales as his Adam's apple bobs when a puff of hot air blows his hair and neck. He slowly turns around and sees Archer with his nose almost touching my brother's face. His red eyes are narrowed down on him as he stands in his striking form. "Archer, come."

Even if he is frightened to his bones, my brother is taken aback from Archer's change in posture. He goes from ready to kill to an innocent puppy, his eyes lighting up, him straightening his body, and happily walks around Damon towards me.

Damon stays inside his car for the rest of the day, until I call him to eat and have to walk next to him as he is too scared to be picked out by any of the two Indo hybrids.

We sit on two logs as we wait for the noodle soup to be ready.

I'm too tired to make anything other than that. If Damon doesn't like it, he can complain to Levi.

"Umm, sis," Damon pokes my side.

"Hmm," I hum as I stir the noodles in the boiling water.

"Where are they?" My resting face turns to a wicked one as I slowly turn my head to my once again scared shitless brother.

"I don't know. Behind you, in front of you, to your side, above you... I don't know," I shrug nonchalantly.

"I'm serious. One is black, and the other can change his color. And not one of them is anywhere to be seen, and you know all the time where they are. So, where are they?" Damon "orders" me.

I grab my water and slowly sip on it, keeping constant eye contact just to making him more anxious. I suppress a giggle when he slaps the water from my hand.

"I wouldn't do that," I chant. My hand raises, and my finger points up to the trees behind and above us. "Archer is up the wood ceiling, and Levi went to drink water by the river."

"How do you know that?" He gives me a "prove it" look.

"Archer! Talk!" I say loudly. A low growling followed a couple of screeches that come from the exact direction and position of the wood ceiling is. "He likes high places, so he can keep an eye on his prey," I bump him with my elbow.

"A-and what about Levi, how do you know?" He points an accusing finger at me.

"He told me," I shrug.

"How? He can't talk."

"I was drinking water, he nudged me, meaning he wanted, so I said to go the river."

"So you told him, not he told you," He punches my shoulder.

"Ow! You fucker!" I use the wooden spoon I am using to mix the noodles and slap his thighs.

"You bitch!" He grabs the spoon from my hand and slaps my back.

"Give my spoon back!" I jump on him, making both of us fall on to the dirt floor. I rip the spoon from his hand and proceed to hit his head multiple times.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!"

Long story short, the noodles burned, the spoon broke, and I had to get Damon out of Levi's hold as he came just in time to see him flipping us over, forcing my back to the dirt.

Later, my brother and I swam in the river to clean our dirty selves; on the dino's condition, they could watch us. Naturally, Damon was very uncomfortable, while I enjoyed every second of it.

"No, I want to sleep with my brother this time," I pull my blanket, but Levi's long-ass claw only made it rip more. "I'm serious. Last time I slept with you guys, but now let me sleep with my brother," I pull harder, immediately regretting my decision as the blanket rips in two. "Great," I let my hands fall to the sides of my legs, slapping my bare thighs. "You have the blanket; I'll sleep without it."

I throw the blanket on Levi's face, who is crouching, so he is on my level, giving me enough time to run into the tent.

"I want to sleep peacefully, so if any of you whine during the night, I will ignore the both of you," With that warning, I close the tent and lay next to my already sleeping brother. His sleeping bag is big enough to fit me, so I slither myself next to him and lay on his chest. His arms come around my waist and pull me closer.

"Goodnight, sis," He mumbles.

"Goodnight, bro," And just like that, my eyes close, and I fall into a sound sleep.

The next morning I wake up with the sound of the tent zipper and hands shaking my body.

"Sis! Sis! Isabella!"

"I'm awake, damnit!" I slap whoseever hands that are shaking me. "Now what do you want," I glare up at my brother, looking more like a potato than a human girl.

"They're gone," He says out of breath.

"Who's gone?" I groan as I rub my eyes.

"Levi and Archer, they are gone."

--------------------

The book's over. Yes, this book is over. Finally!

That's some mean cliffhanger right there, am I right?

I have no intentions in making a sequel in the near future. If I change my mind I'll let you know.

Sorry for taking so long to update. But if you don't know this chapter is 4500 words long. So you're welcome.

Guys, I'll be posting the books I want to right next tomorrow. Make sure to check them out and vote the one you want next. I will unpublish them after one week, so next Friday. Please do check them out, it will make me very happy. A happy me is more updates.

Make sure to follow me also so I can just update on my message board and you can see it.

Thank you sooooooooo much for reading this book! I love every single one of you.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on what you thought, and 'see' you in the next book.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.7K 266 11
||Book 1|| Jane Grant, 7 years old niece of Alan Grant, is invited to Jurassic Park at Isla Nublar along with her uncle and Ellie Sattler. But t...
34.5K 968 14
➜In which, Sierra, the fifth raptor, gets pushed to her utmost limits while protecting herself, her family, and the park from a certain large white h...
1.7K 55 6
YN Grady isn't your average teenager. Growing up in Isla Nublar with her brother, she has been working with dinosaurs since as far back as she could...
540K 14.6K 38
[Completed & Under Editing. Sequel out now!] Animal Behaviorist Tess Williams never thought she'd become a trainer at Jurassic World, but after three...