Childhood stories from the EMS

נכתב על ידי PurpleCherryUwU

BECAUSE I AM BORED! עוד

Skylor
Gravis
Bolobo
Turner
Neuro
Ash
Pale
Jacob
Karlof
Tox
Camille
Bonus! Acronix and Krux

Shade

282 7 18
נכתב על ידי PurpleCherryUwU

I can't believe I'm doing this but Skylor told me I had to tell you about a thing that happened when I was little... For some reason... SO this happened when I was seven! DON'T YOU DARE START SINGING THAT SONG!

I was walking home from school when I heard a group of teenagers say... the f-word. And being only seven I didn't understand what it was so when I arrived at home I asked my father what the f-word meant. And... my father was an honest man. Like, SUPER honest! So he answered: That's how babies are made! I still didn't get it so I asked him just THAT question! How are babies made? And he didn't start telling me this old when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much story! He went into detail! Like, VERY deep details! I think he was telling me about my mother's... "eggs" when she heard our conversation. At this moment I was starting to get REALLY creeped out and when my mother asked me what we were talking about so I told her what happened! She got pretty mad at my father because she thought that it was a very inappropriate thing to tell a seven-year-old boy. Honestly, I agree with her! So my father started throwing our excuses like, that I would need to know this anyway if I wanted children when I got older. He did tell me the rest on my 14th birthday...

Ugh! I'm happy I only had to do this once... BYE!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

27.1K 2.9K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
29.1K 850 51
A 50 chapter book that ranges from basic life advice from to honestly whatever strange thoughts I had in the middle of the night all from circa 2014...
3.9K 75 20
(Jaden smith )love again about a girl who has not met the smith and left her future so her family will get disgraced but will be forced to marry Jad...
7.4K 654 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?