ᗪOᑎ'T TOᑌᑕᕼ ᗰY ᗩᒪᑭᕼᗩ

By ReddRiot_KB

ᗰᗩTᑌᖇE ᑕOᑎTEᑎT 𝟷𝟾+ The "Touch" Series Izuku Midoriya was an Omega. His whole life he never once hated the... More

Information Page
First Summer
Second Summer
Even Then
Sleepovers and Strangers
Heat
Recovery
Masaru
Stale
Tequilla
Empty Nest
Pack Duties
Biology
Birthday Blues
The Letter
It Was Warm
Instincts
Stop Talking
Favor
Kitchen Conversations
Alpha vs. Alpha
Home
Easier
Green Doesn't Suit You
Running
Betrayal
Understanding
Snap
Waiting
Disappear
Nesting
Revelation
Selfish
Please
Shoto
Luck
Sex
Settled In
Underwater
Honey
Fucked
Fuckery
Mate
Friendship
Opportunity
Surviving
Reconciliation
Disclosure
Conversation
Happy
New
Homely
Interlude
A Mother's Love
Distance
Restarting
I Missed You
An Adjustment
Better Memories
More

Extra Hands

5.1K 305 333
By ReddRiot_KB

Izuku Midoriya 

Staring down at my phone, I wondered if this was the right thing to do. It had been five months and I wasn't sure if I was ready to see him again. I was healthy, for the first time in years I wasn't sickly thin and pale. My skin held a nice color and my body had filled out some. 

Living with Shoto for such a long time forced me into a recovery of sorts. Things were rough for a while, but lately, I had been fine. I didn't rely on the Alpha's weekly scenting to keep me calm and my heat hasn't shown up in over a month. I had been to the doctors regularly and they kept track of my progress.

My body still showed messed up hormone levels and reproductive damage, but I was healthy -- and that meant it was time.

The phone in my hand felt heavier than normal as I sat in my bedroom. Shoto had encouraged me to do this now that I was better. I was in a better mental state as well as physical state. My Omegan nature seemed settled more so than I have ever been used to, and I had Shoto to thank for that. As much as I hated to admit needing an Alpha, I was glad to have had him in my life these past months.

"Stop being a coward," I mumbled and unlocked the device. I had planned this for months now. I knew what I was going to do. I knew it had to be done. Call Katsuki. Have him meet us here. Break the bond. It was simple and I was okay with this plan -- mostly. Part of me would always want my mate, but I knew better now. 

Scrolling through the list of blocked numbers, I instantly remembered Katsuki's. I had stared at this screen many nights. I knew it by heart. Only this time I would actually be able to press the one stupid icon that would bring back his voice. I had blocked him when I first got here, knowing that I would cave during a moment of weakness and go crawling back to him.

However, I was fine now. My head was clear for once in my life and I felt fine. An odd feeling after years of pain and discomfort. The only discomfort I felt now was the small part of my chest that nagged for my mate's presence. 

"Stop stalling," I huffed while chiding myself. Slamming my thumb down on the icon, I watched his contact turn from red back to black. The little call button turned green, a tempting sight if I ever saw one. Checking the time, I wanted to make sure that whatever time it was back home would be appropriate for a phone call.

My palms were sweaty all of a sudden and I had the urge to throw my phone out the window and hide under my covers as if that would make this go away. I shook my head and sucked in a deep breath. I was an adult, dammit. I planned this phone call for months. It was simple. Call him. Give him my location. Ask to meet up. Break the bond. Got it.

I pressed the green icon and held the phone to my ear with my breath caught in my throat. It rang -- and rang -- and I waited until I was sure I would be sent to voicemail. I prepared to hang up at the sound of the automated message but instead found myself trembling when the soft click told me Katsuki had answered the call.

It was quiet.

I held my breath.

I exhaled.

The only sound, for a few seconds, was both our breathing -- until Katsuki sucked in a sharp breath and spoke.

"Deku," He sighed and I sunk my teeth into the flesh of my bottom lip to stop myself from whimpering. What was it about him that reduced me to my Omegan nature? That nickname. He hadn't used it since he was a child. That stupid nickname that was originated as a way to call me useless. However, it only made my insides twist with the familiarity of the name paired with his voice.

"Hi," I whispered, not being able to say much else. I gripped the phone tighter, my fingers flexing around the device pressed to the side of my head. I hadn't been prepared for my reaction; I thought I would have just powered through. My anger at him seemed to vanish with the sweetness of his voice -- and that confused me.

"Are you okay?" He finally said and I swallowed. Was I?

"Yeah," I cleared my throat. Why wasn't he yelling? I blocked him. I ran out on him. I didn't say a word to him and dipped out of his life before he even woke up. I swallowed around the lump in my throat.

"Where are you?" He asked, softly. I frowned, his tone sounding so different than I had expected. I heard the rustling of paper and drawers. He must be grabbing something to write this down with.

"Canada," I replied, still wrapping my head around what was happening. I was talking to Katsuki after almost six months of being away from him. He wasn't yelling. I wasn't crying. Okay, what?

"Shit, what are you doing in Canada, Deku?" He clicked his tongue and I smiled at the familiar sound.

"With a friend," It was the truth. However, that was not the point of my call. "I --" I began but the words seemed stuck in my mouth, heavy like lead, and bitter to the taste. I swallowed thickly.

"Yeah?" Katsuki prompted and I could hear the strain in his voice. It had changed. Or maybe I had been gone so long I forgot? 

"Would you like to meet up and talk about some things?" I breathed a sigh of relief once the words left my lips.

"Yes!" He shouted and I smiled when he cleared his throat and repeated his yes with a bit more self-control. "Yes, of course. Where? When?" He rambled some and I couldn't help but chuckle while curling my fingers around the phone a little tighter as my heart thumped.

"My apartment back home. I will text you the address," I was going home. I couldn't stay with Shoto forever. He had his own life to live and I hade my friend back home. I wanted to get on with my life after this break. I would be free again and could live the rest of my life in peace. I wanted to see my mother too. I spent too much time away from her over the years and life was passing us by.

"You're coming home?" He asked with a pinch of hope coating his voice. I rolled my bottom lip between my teeth and closed my eyes. Why did he sound hopeful? I was expecting rage not kindness from the man I slept with and ditched the morning after.

"Yeah," I was coming home, but Katsuki wasn't going to be happy with what I was planning. Or maybe he would be? I had no clue.

"And -- Well -- Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again and I frowned some.

"I'm fine, Ka -- Bakugou," I swallowed and tensed when I heard his breath hitch in his throat. It was silent for a few moments but I couldn't bring myself to hang up just yet. I missed his voice. I shouldn't have missed it so much, but I had. Not a day passed by that I didn't think about and miss Katsuki. I missed the warm feeling I got when he was around. It was the mate pull, I knew that, but it was a comforting feeling. One that I wished I could have embraced, but I wasn't able to at the time.

"Okay," He finally breathed and I sighed, relaxing some when he spoke. "When?" He mumbled and I smiled bitterly to myself for this fucked up situation. I may have been a bit better now, but I still blamed myself for everything that happened between us. I never wanted to hurt him again, and if by leaving I would protect him from any kind of hurt by my hand, then so be it.

"Next Friday, noon?" I asked and he hummed.

"Four days from now? When are you getting back?" He asked, some more rustling happening in the background.

"I get back on Wednesday but need to settle in," I explained. Why? I had no idea. Maybe because I was afraid to hang up. Or did I miss his voice? I wanted him to keep talking. Shaking my head I rolled my eyes. This was not the plan. Call. Ask the question. Hang up. That was the plan.

"Well, if you need any help moving back in and stuff --" He trailed off and my lips parted in shock. What happened to him? I have never heard him speak so -- so normal before. I scoffed a bit in the back of my throat.

"You're different," I blurted out before mentally facepalming. He went quiet before sighing.

"Yeah," He replied stiffly and I blinked, my lips pulling into a frown while I listened to his breathing again.

"Umm -- Well, I will text you that address again in case you don't have it. Ah -- Yeah. Anyway, I am gonna go now," I ramble and bite the inside of my cheek.

"Yeah, sounds good. Oh and -- I'm glad you're okay, Izuku. Really."

***

The drive back home was longer then I had expected. Shoto drove, insisting that he see me get home safe. The Alpha was still in his overprotective role and I didn't blame him. The past six months had been a mess. I went from depressed, to normal, to borderline psychotic all in the span of a few months. Shoto had to keep me under his command many times just to get to me eat. At the time I hated him for it. But now, I was grateful for his kindness. It had paid off and I was better.

"I didn't forget anything, did I?" I asked for maybe the twenty-second time since we got in the car. My nerves were bothering me as we approached my street. "Maybe we should go back and double-check." I worried and Shoto laughed.

"Yeah, no. That would be another ten-hour drive back and then another ten to come here again. No thank you. If you forgot something I will ship it back." 

"But --" 

"Nope," Shoto grinned and I huffed, crossing my arms and sinking into the front seat as we pulled onto my street and I shut the GPS off. "You okay?" He asked and I hummed.

"I will be," I was going to be fine. I had another day before I was meeting Katsuki and Shoto was staying until then. He insisted on making sure nothing bad happened. I didn't blame him. How could I?

"Yeah, I know you will be, Izu," He patted my knee and I hummed again. As we pulled closer to my apartment complex I smiled grimly. 

"I'm going to miss your flat," I grumbled when the hunk of junk apartment complex was right in front of us. Shoto's place was so nice. I had been pampered it seemed. The Alpha laughed with a shrug.

"May it's time for an upgrade?" He parked and shut the car off. I sighed while looking at the building.

"Maybe," I shrugged while stepping out of the car. I breathed a sigh of relief, stretching my arm above my body while shivering when my back popped. "Mmm," I hummed with a smile and Shoto laughed.

"Now's the fun part -- unpacking," He grinned and I instantly groaned.

"Do we have t --"

"Izuku," My head whipped around and I stumbled backward into Shoto's chest as my eyes landed on the ash-blond Alpha standing beside his car. His hands were tucked into the pockets of his jeans. A jacket left unzipped around his body. His eyes were fixed on me. When I breathed in I was hit in the face with his pheromones. Sweet and thick. Burnt sugar and smoke.

"Wha --" I breathed and Shoto tensed slightly, moving his arm to wrap around me and settle me back on my feet. I shuffled and stood upright. Katsuki made no move to come closer but his eyes shifted to Shoto and I stilled.

"What are you doing here? You're early," Shoto asked, keeping his voice even and I tensed, my back going stiff as my eyes widened at my mate, half expecting him to lash out. However, my jaw dropped when I watched emotions flick across the blond's face before he settled his gaze on me and smiled.

"Extra hands," He bit down on his lip and shrugged and my heart thudded. My lips parted in surprise. "Unpacking sucks, heh?" He smiled softly and I pinched myself. Who was this guy and where was my mate?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 21.9K 42
Volume One: ᗷᗝᑎᗪ 🔞ᗰᗩTᑌᖇE ᑕOᑎTEᑎT 18+🔞 A class of heroes-in-training is all the media can seem to focus on nowadays. They shine across the nation an...
250K 6.6K 42
A Bakudeku Omegaverse/ Quirkless AU Bakugo Katsuki was a 22 year old Alpha living on his own. He had a good life. A great paying job as a fashion des...
300K 11.3K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...
611K 21.5K 25
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- A/B/O Dynamics Mpreg Profanity Mentions of Sexual Assault Rape Blood and Gore Mentions of Blood Violence Sex Smut...