Break My Heart and I'll Break...

Von VampireLover269

Raine Jenkins was thrown into the world of beauty pageants before she was even able to speak. She loved them... Mehr

Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Two.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Three.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Four.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Six.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Seven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Eight.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Nine.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Ten
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Eleven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twelve.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirteen
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Fourteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Fifteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Sixteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Seventeen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Nineteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Twenty.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Two.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Twenty-Three.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Four.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Twenty-Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Six.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Thirty-Two
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Three
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Thirty-Four
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Six.
Epilogue. :/

Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Eighteen.

53.9K 516 77
Von VampireLover269

Chapter Eighteen.

     I walked upstairs, and past the room where my mother was. Her sobs growing, more and more dramatic by the second. I didn't know what her problem was?

     Once I got to my room, I slammed the door as hard as I could. Hoping it would satisfy the anger in me, but it didn't. I turned on my computer, and went straight to my emails.

     I had one new email, and my anger intensified as I saw what is called. 'Secrets don't make friends' I couldn't have clicked the read button any faster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear, RC, Rider Chick, Raine, Slut, whatever your called these days.

I can't wait forever, the time's running out. Fess up to everyone, or I will do it for you. Understood?

                                                                                Sincerely,  An Impatient Friend

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I knew who it was, as I re-read the very beginning. I knew where to find the person too. I pushed away from my chair and stomped over to my closet.

     The night air would be chilly against my legs, so I slipped off the shorts and slipped on some gray skinny jeans. I slipped on a long sleeve, V neck shirt with a deep purple tank top underneath.

     I threw off my sunglasses, that must have found there way on top of my head threw all the drama, onto to my bed. I slipped my converse back on. Ran a hand threw my messy, but still nice looking hair and walked out the door. Grabbing my keys, and walking to my car. I slipped into it, and drove to the mall.

     Once I got there, I slammed my car door and marched into the mall.

     I had a mission, and I would succeed, and the...sorry for my grammar, but the bitch will pay.

     Once I found her at her usual hangout places, she was your typical bitchy blonde, I walked straight over. She was laughing about something with her bimbo slut friends.

     "Mandy," I snarled coming over to her group. She spun around, she looked at me innocently until she realized I knew. I knew it was her, by her calling me a slut, I knew it.

     "Hey Raine isn't it?" she said sweetly, I noticed the jab but her friends didn't, they stared clueless at us.

     "Why don't we speak privately?" I asked, smiling a fake smile at her friends before turning my ice cold glare at her.

     "Sure." she said and stood up. "I'll be right back," she said to them and then walked right past me. I followed behind her, as she led us out of the mall and to the side of it. Her arms immediately crossed in front of her chest, and her smile disappeared so quickly it was like it was never there.

     "What do you want?" I asked her and she sighed.

     "I want you to tell everyone that looks up to you like your some fucking queen, that your lying boyfriend stealing bitch." she said her voice even and measured.

     "What the fuck do you mean, boyfriend stealing?" I asked surprised.

     "Liam. You stole him from me, you little whore!" she screeched pointing an accusing finger in my direction.

     "If you want to accuse someone of something, make sure you know all the facts! I didn't steal Liam, and why do you care? Your dating my brother." I asked and she laughed a cold laugh.

     "So? I like your brother he's swee but he's only temporary. Liam is mine he's supposed to be permanentt! I love Liam, and you, your lying to him! He doesn't deserve to get lied too!" she said her voice lowering again.

     I felt guilty, I did but I couldn't tell him yet. "I'm not lying, he never asked me if I did pageants, or what my last name is!" I said back to her, stepping closer to her.

     She laughed a humorless laugh, and walked towards me also. "You tell or I will," she said and began walking away but I grabbed her upper arm and yanked her back towards me.

     "I'll tell when I want too? Am I understood?" I snarled and she ripped her arm out of my grasp and gave me a glare that shook me to my core.

     "Don't threaten me Raine, because unlike you...I have nothing to loose." she said and walked away from me. Her comment made me freeze, because what she said was true. 

     She didn't have anything to loose but I, I would loose everything.

     I walked to my car, and slipped into it. I sat in the seat, silent and motionless. Until my phone brought me to my senses, "Hello?" I answered it.

     "RC. RC. RC. I n-need you. R-Ricky just..." Jen began to sob uncontrollably, her words slurring together.

     I didn't know what to do, she clearly needed me at this moment but I didn't have my wig, and I really didn't want to go home. "I'll be there in five, meet me in my car," I said and hung up.

     She clearly needed my help, and even though she didn't know the real me she was going too know the real me. I got to her house, and she was in my car within minutes. "RC, your really a blonde?" she asked through her messy tears.

     "Call me Raine, I think I can trust you, so you can know the real me. Kay?" I said and gave her a half grin. She nodded, as I began the drive home.

     I was nervous, bringing someone home, definitely with the mess of family we are now but I had no where else to go.

     "RC, I mean Raine, You won't b-believe what he d-did to me?" she said as she began to cry again, I looked at her heart broken state, and wanted to rip Ricky's balls off.

     "What did he do?" I asked as I pulled up in front of my house. She wiped her eyes, as they widened and took in the size of my house. I guess my house was kind of big, but I was just used to it.

     "I l-love your h-house," she stuttered out as she breathed in a sigh. She shook her head, and fixed her appearance, "I'll t-tell you when we get t-to your room. I don't want to l-look like a m-mess in front of your f-family." she breathed out. Trying to regain her normal breathing.

     "Thank you, and Okay." I said smiling a bit as I climbed out of the car. She walked closely behind me, as I opened my door.

     "RAINE! Where were you? The Hannah Montana finale was on tonight, and you weren't here to watch-" Jane stopped mid sentence as she looked up. Her eyes landing on a puffy eyed, Jen.

     "Jane meet Jennifer, Jennifer meet my little sister Jane." I said and Jane sent Jen one of her beautiful smiles.

     "Hi," she said nervously giving Jen a little wave. She turned back to me, her eyes clouding a bit with unhappiness. "Mommy and Daddy left." she said softly.

    "Okay, Thanks for telling me honey. Did you record the finale?" I asked bending down. Trying to distract her from the sadness.

     "Yes!" she said happily, her small mind clinging to the happier thoughts and abandoning the sad ones.

     "Will watch it tomorrow then, okay?" I said and she nodded. Throwing her arms around my neck, in a tight hug before letting go and running upstairs. I sent Jen a small smile.

     "She is like a mini you, no joke. She is so cute also!" Jen said gushing over my sister, I just grinned proudly.

     "Raine! Raine! Raine!" I heard Rider yell my name, and I couldn't help the eye roll.

     "I leave for what an hour, and you would think the house was falling apart." I said and Jen laughed. She looked excited to meet another one of my family members. A few seconds later, Rider breezed into the room.

     "Raine, I need your advice about Kel-" he stopped just like Jane and raised an eyebrow. "Uh, Who are you?" he asked rudely.

     "Rider!" I said and Jen laughed. "This is my friend Jen, Jen meet my rude younger brother, Rider." I said sending him a look which he returned with an apologetic smile.

    "Nice to meet you, Jen. I'll talk to you later Raine, Kay?" Rider said and I nodded. "Bye Jen, maybe I'll talk with you guys later." he said giving us a Rider grin before walking into the kitchen.

     I led Jen up to my room, only to be stopped again by a certain twin of mine. "Raine, mom and dad left" he said without giving Jen a look while, Jen you could tell was drooling over him.

     "Okay?" I said and he finally looked at Jen, gave her and up and down look and then looked back at me.

     "Wesley, this is my friend Jen." I said and he looked back at her again, "Jen this is my twin brother, Wesley." I added and he nodded his head.

     "Nice to meet you, I have to go meet Mandy now. Bye" he said and walked around me. Jen burst into tears, as soon as he disappeared and I gave her a confused look.

     "Boys never like me, they a-always like the p-prettier girls!" she sobbed, and wrapped her arms around herself, as I threw an arm around her shoulder and led her into my room.

     She collapsed onto my bed, her hair hiding her tear stained face.

     "I'll be right back, Okay?" I said and she might have said okay but I wasn't sure she was crying to hard for me to understand.

     I walked out of my room and walked downstairs, and into the kitchen. Planning on getting some ice cream, because she seemed like she needed it.

     "When did you get a girl that's a friend?" Rider asked as I grabbed the carton of Ice cream, I play punched him in the arm, and he laughed.

     "Your not funny, you know?" I said with a grin, and he fake gasped.

     "I'm pretty sure, I'm the funny one in the family. You did know there can only be one real comedian in every family?" he said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

     "That so isn't you. Are dog is more funnier than you." I said and he gave me a confused look.

     "We don't have a dog," he said and I smiled.

     "Are you sure about that?" I asked walking out of the kitchen. I watched his face as he actually doubted himself, and I laughed.

     "Your STUPID!" he yelled after me as I skipped upstairs. I laughed as I walked into my room, Jen was still collapsed onto my bed.

     "Jen, I brought you some ice-cream." I said soothingly and she sat up. Snatching it from my hands and eating it down. "You want to tell me what happened?" I asked, as her eyes filled with tears again.

     "He c-cheated on me." she said before beginning to sob again. My eyes widened. Yeah, Someone's getting his nuts chopped off tonight.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so, so, so, so, sorry!                                                                                                                                      It feels like I haven't uploaded in forever, My lifes gotten a bit more hetic now. I'm a wrestling cheerleader for my school, and wrestling season just started so now my schedule got busier, and I have to add dance and homework to that, so I try writing whenever I have time which is rare.

So, Please bare with me while I try getting a routine, so I can plan everything out and shtuff. Kay? Lol. Boy in a bikini fans, I'm going to tell you honestly that I don't know when that will be uploaded, I hope it will be uploaded by this week. :)

So, COMMENT. VOTE. BECOME A FAN. Do whatever tickles your toes? :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.4K 126 7
Anos reincarnates into the world of The Beginning After The End, where the power system here is.. a little different from the one he was used to. He...
1.5K 54 9
I wonder if she wants me back
304K 7.6K 110
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
133K 5.8K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...