Lynch's little sister

By x_InfinityLover_x

FINISHED I'm Rosalind, Rosie for short. I have 4 older brothers and 1 older sister. All of our names start wi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-two
Chapter Sixty-three
Chapter Sixty-four
Chapter Sixty-five
Chapter Sixty-six
Chapter Sixty-seven
Chapter Sixty-eight
Chapter Sixty-nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-one
Chapter Seventy-two
Chapter Seventy-three
Chapter Seventy-four

Chapter Sixteen

269 1 0
By x_InfinityLover_x

It was 5:00 and I was outside Brandon's door and Nick opened the door.

"Hi." I said and we hugged.

We all were friends because well, I dated their best friend for five months.

I said hi to everyone and hugged everyone.

"Are you guys in a fight? You didn't kissed him like you always did." Nick told us and I looked Brandon.

"You didn't-?." I asked him but I didn't even finished because it was obvious.

"We broke up but we are friends." Brandon told them. They all were in shock.

We were drinking (moderated) and watching movies.

Then we played truth or dare. Honestly, playing that with boys scares me so I didn't wanted to choose dare.

"Austin's turn. Truth or dare?." Jason asked Austin. Jason is a new friend of the boys, I just met him like 3 weeks ago.

"Dare." He said smirking and I smiled at him.

"Kiss Rosie for 30 seconds." Jason said and I looked Brandon instantly. He clenched his jaw, he was mad.

"Uhm, I don't think that Brandon is okay with that." I said looking at Brandon.

"You guys broke up or not? Why do you care about him?." Jason said.

"He is right." Brandon said so Austin and I did that.

We keep playing and then Jason said to Zion to kiss me and when he said that Brandon looked at Jason like he was going to kill him.

"I think that you are taking advantage because I am a little drunk." I told Jason.

"It's just a dare." Jason said and I kissed Zion for 5 seconds.

I got up and went to the kitchen for more beer. I stayed there for 15 minutes and when I got back with the boys, I was wasted.

I finally said dare.

"I dare Rosie to go on a seven minute in heaven with me." Jason said.

"Let's go." I said getting up and we went to a room upstairs.

He started kissing me and I was kissing him too, then he took my shirt off.

"I'm not having sex with you." I said to Jason.

"I know, I don't have a condom. We are just enjoying single life." Jason told me and I nodded.

I was too wasted to know what I was doing.

"Take this, is for your headache in the morning." That doesn't make any sense but I'll take it. I took the pill and then I don't know when I feelt dizzy. I am in drugs!!

We went downstairs and I looked at everyone looking at me so I waved at them.

"Did you had sex?." Brandon asked Jason.

"What we did there, it will stay there." He told Brandon.

"Oh my God." I said and they all looked at me.

"Can you see the wall spinning?." I said and Jason laughed and they just thought I was crazy, I think.

They kept playing and I said that I passed that round.

"My hand is yellow, oh God, you guys are green!." I said looking at them.

"Okay, what's wrong with her." Brandon asked and I looked at Jason and told him "Shhh".

"What did you do to her." Brandon told Jason.

"Nothing, she asked me if I had drugs so I gave one to her." Jason told Brandon.

"You gave her drugs?!." Brandon yelled.

"Don't yell, Brandon." I said smiling and he was freaking out.

Ross was calling me.

"Wow, my phone is vibrating." I said holding my phone.

"If you talk, we will punch you." Brandon said and he took my phone away. What?

"It's Brandon. She's in the restroom. Yeah, say something boys. Okay, talk to you later. Bye." Brandon said in the phone.

"Let's go to the room." Brandon told me.

"Sex." I said laughing.

"Jason you can go now." Brandon told Jason.

"He didn't do anything wrong!." I said to Brandon and Jason smiled.

"Go now." Brandon told Jason and he went away.

We went to Brandon's room and they told me that I needed to throw up so I went to the restroom and honestly, I didn't wanted to throw up because it feels horrible.

I don't know how but I ended up throwing up.

"I'm sooo weak." I said to Brandon.

"It's okay, Austin went for powerade or something like that." Brandon told me.

He helped me going to his bed.

I passed out, I think. I heard that Brandon was freaking out. I think it was only for a couple of seconds.

"Don't you dare to scare me like that again." Brandon told me when I opened my eyes.

Rocky
When are you coming back?
It's 10:00

Brandon grabbed my phone and texted him that at least until 12:00.

I just remember that Brandon was there helping me and then I was okay.

"Let's go to your house, I'll drive you." Brandon told me and I nodded.

When we get to the house he walked me to the door and when I opened it, my brothers were there.

"I didn't kiss you, right?." I whispered to Brandon.

"No, you kissed everyone but not me." Brandon said.

"Oh God, I remember. I kissed Austin and Jason and Zion." I said and he sighed and turned around.

"Wait, we are talking." I said and he looked at me.

"Why did you grabbed that pill?." He said a little mad.

"He told me that it was for a headache, plus I was drunk." I said.

We argue for a couple of minutes in a lower voice.

"I can't argue like this." He said.

"Let's go to your car." I said.

"I'm going to his car, wait a minute." I told my brothers.

In his car we yelled a lot.

He was mad because I kissed them and he was mad because I was drugged.

"Fucking Jason." Brandon told me.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

"I'm sorry that I kissed them in front of you." I said.

"At least I know that you didn't wanted to." Brandon said. 

"I have to go inside, it's getting late." I told Brandon.

"Sure, good night." Brandon told me and I could tell that he was still mad.

"Bye." I said and I went inside my house.

"I'm here." I said to my siblings and Ry was looking at me so bad.

I went with Ryland and I hugged him.

"We didn't did anything, just friends. We didn't kissed or something like that." I said in the hug.

"Great, good to know." Ry said and hugged me stronger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 544 33
Riker Lynch gets stolen at birth. The man who took him hasn't been too kind. When the police finally catch him many years later and bring Riker to hi...
70.9K 1.6K 50
Riley Lynch is 14 and she is related to the lynches, yes the famous family band R5. usually shes the forgotten one because she cant play instruments...
1.8K 9 112
4 words; 1Name : Rhonwen (pronounced Rowena) Jasmine Emily Lynch. Yes lynch. The same lynch family in the band R5 with the best friend Ratliff take t...
Mute By Kylie K

Fanfiction

1.1K 67 33
Riker becomes a foster child after he is abused at home. And then he gets put with the Lynchs after he's abused by his foster family. Of course all o...