Yours Truly ✔️

De compasionateheart

Do arrange marriages work out? Meet Zoya Ahmed! A unique, simple,carefree girl! A girl who stands up for rig... Mais

Note
Chapter one ✔️
Chapter two ✔️
Chapter three ✔️
Chapter four ✔️
Chapter five ✔️
Chapter six ✔️
Chapter seven✔
Chapter Eight✔
Chapter Nine ✔️
Chapter ten ✔️
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-nine
Names
Chapter thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
New Story
Chapter thirty-three
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
Question 🤔
Sequel
Question!
News
new story
Story
Bonus Chapter #4
our pious bond of love

Chapter twenty-eight

3.1K 149 4
De compasionateheart

"Mrs khan!" Ahad called for Zoya. He was looking for her all over but couldn't  find her.

"Coming!" She replied from the hall and came towards him.

"Yes!" She asked and was pinned against the wall. Ahad had a smirk on his face while looking at Zoya.

"I have work Ahad!" Zoya complained as she didn't like him teasing her when she is in the middle of doing something.

Ahad lift her chin with his finger and pecked her lips.

"Keep your romance in your room!" Armaan said and Ahya both pulled apart.

Zoya shyly looked down while Ahad muttered "kabab Mai haddi!" And earned a punch from Armaan.

"Here Shayraa sent this for you." Armaan said handing over Zoya a packet. "Now continue!" He smirked and left.

"I have to go on a business trip for 5 days. I'm sorry!" Ahad said looking at Zoya. Zoya looked up at him but chose to stay silent.

"Yes! Yes! You can go" she said after a little while with a slight attitude.

Truth to be told she didn't want him to go. But it was really important so he had to go.

"Do you want to pack my bags?" Ahad asked huskily In Zoya's ears. She shivered and held his collar.

"Nn.....no" she said with her eyes closed. Ahad looked up into her eyes and saw some tears.

He wiped her tears and kissed her eyes.

"Do you want to go Canada with the rest?" Ahad asked.

Actually everyone were going to pay a visit to Saima for 2 months. Ahya weren't going but now suddenly Ahad's work has come up. So he is asking her if she wants to join them for two weeks.

"No" she said and walked back to the kitchen.

She opened the packet Shayraa had sent and was happy to see her favorite Shayraa's brownies.

She placed the packet at the side and went to check if Shoaib and Ahana had packed their bags.

"Are you guys finish packing?" Zoya asked while sitting on the bed going through the clothes.

"Yes Bhabhi! But I'm thinking which pair of shoes to take! You help me in this na Bhabhi" Shoaib said acting all confused.

"This one!" She pointed at the black pair of shoes.

"Why don't you also come Zoya!" Shaheen said now entering Ahna's room.

"You guys go! I'll come another time" Zoya said with a smile.
__________

Everyone had left to Canada. It was now only Ahya at home. Today also Ahad was leaving to Switzerland.

"Zoya did you see my blue file?" Ahad asked as he came into the room.

Zoya got up and went to get his file. She brought it and gave it to him.

"Please take care of yourself. Do not and I say do not over work yourself. Eat on time. Shayraa will come over to sleep with you. I love you" Ahad said all in one go.

He knew she was upset but wasn't saying anything. Zoya nodded and hugged him. He pecked her lips and left.
__________

"Shayraa it's ok you don't have to come! Anyways I'm going to our apartment for these few days. I want to decorate and change some stuff there." Zoya told Shayraa on the phone.

"No Zara and I are coming tonight. It's fine you can go to the flat we will come there" Shayraa said not agreeing with Zoya.

"Ok!" She said and put down the phone.
__________

Zoya reached their apartment and was now cooking for the girls.

Soon she heard the door bell and went to attend it.

"Noor baby!" She said and took Noor in her hands. Shayraa had arrived. Armaan also came and sat on the sofa.

"A night without my wife. Wonderful! I'll miss uh!" Armaan told Shayraa and the rest laughed besides Zoya.

Shakib, Sania, Kabir and Zara all were now at Ahya's apartment.

"Do you guys want anything?" Zoya asked as she was going in the kitchen.

"A glass of water please." Armaan said. Zoya brought the water and now everyone were chilling and talking.

At twelve o'clock everyone left and it was only the girls. Sania also decided to stay with the rest.

Zoya went to their room to change her clothes. She was in the bath when she heard her phone ring.

She quickly finished up and put her night gown on. Her hairs were wet because she she just washed them.

Ahad was calling her. She called him back and he asked her to put it on a video call. She obliged to him and sat on the bed waiting for him to answer.

"What are you looking for?" Zoya asked as he answered the call. He was shifting and moving looking for something.

"Nothing" he said and sat down.

"Yes my wife! Now tell me what you are doing?"

"Nothing just took a shower and now going to sleep!"

"You are at our flat?" Ahad asked seeing the different surroundings.

"Yup!"

"Did Shayraa come also?" He asked. He knew she was still upset but he couldn't do anything.

"Ahad why did you ask Shayraa to come? I could manage alone" Zoya said looking at him.

"Ok" he said. They both stayed in silence for a while and then put down the phone.
__________

Three weeks passed and still Ahad wasn't back. Shayraa also didn't come from the second day because Zoya told her she will manage.

Zoya was sleeping when the sun rays were bothering her. She had her hair open and of course she was in Ahad's shirt.

She had the duvet till her waist and her hands were trying to prevent the sun from touching her face.

Her hands got tired and she let out a groan. Suddenly the sun wasn't coming on her face and she smiled with her eyes closed.

She hugged Ahad's pillow closer to her chest and continued to sleep.

Little did she know her husband was preventing the sun from touching her beautiful face.

After some time, she stretched her hands out and opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and sat up.

She looked at the time and got of the bed.

"Ahhhh" she jumped and fell back on the bed. She got scared seeing someone standing right there. Ahad turned around and smiled at her.

"Ahad" she said and he came closer. He hovered over her and kissed her forehead.

"Why did you come back? You could've stayed more longer with your first wife(work)" Zoya huffed looking away from him.

"You don't need me" she added. He snuggled into her neck and bit her. She hissed and he sucked where he bit.

"I need you the most" he said huskily. He looked at her and cupped her face.

"No you don't. All is lies. You don't love me. You left me alone here don't even call me don't even ask me how I'm doing. You don't even know if I'm alive or dead" she said all in one go.

"ZOYA!" Ahad called her name in a little louder tone. He didn't like what she said at the end. He knew he didn't call her but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how she is doing.

"What! All you can do is shout and shout. You don't know how much I missed you. How much I craved for you." She said with tears beaming in her eyes.

Ahad fisted his fingers and got up. He closed his eyes and counted to 10. He don't want to shout at her.

"You said 5 days! You are back after 21 days!" Zoya said standing up.

"I'm sorry! Please listen to me my love!" Ahad said coming closer to her. He cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"You don't know how alone I felt. You don't know how I felt when I didn't have you around with me. Every single day I craved for you. I called you everyday and every time but no. You don't even have a second to talk to me" she said crying.

"Shhh" Ahad tried to calm her down. She was angry at him. This was the first time Ahad was seeing such from her.

He held her waist and pulled her closer to him. He lifted her face and kissed her lips passionately. Her tears had stopped so he held the back of her neck to deepen the kiss.

He pulled apart when he knew she was out of breath. He joined his forehead with hers and apologized.

Zoya looked up into his ever so charming blue eyes. She didn't want to fight with him. But she doesn't know why she was getting so emotional at everything now a days.

Ahad lifted her bridal style and brought her to the bed. He worshiped each and every part of her body and both made love. After a hot session both fell asleep again.
_________

It was now afternoon when Zoya woke up. She sat up holding the duvet against her chest. She called for Ahad but didn't get any reply.

She went to take a shower and freshened up. She came out and went to Ahad's wardrobe.

She picked on of his white shirts and put it on. She put her hairs into a bun and came out to find Ahad in the kitchen.

"What are you making?" Zoya asked hugging Ahad from behind. He didn't have on his shirt and she could see her nail marks on his back.

Her cheeks reddened and she looked down.

"Taste" Ahad said bringing her infront of him and encaging her between him and the counter.

Ahad made Zoya's favorite brownies and asked her to taste. She was happy seeing the brownies. But was more over joyed knowing that Ahad made them.

She tasted it and looked up at him. He anxiously waited for her to tell him how it tasted.

"It's amazing! I swear" she said and smiled. "Ok then let me taste it!" Ahad said looking at her.

Zoya forwarded  the brownie to him but Mr khan was up for mischief. He pushed her hand slightly away and tasted the brownies by kissing her delicious lips.

Zoya smiled at his mischief and hugged him. "I'm sorry!" Zoya said drawing circles on his well curved chest.

"For what?" Ahad asked confused. "For shouting at you in the morning." Zoya replied.

"Oh! Zoya I have always given you the right to be mad at me and to shout at me. So don't ever say sorry when you know what you are doing is right!" Ahad said caressing her face.

"Let bygones be bygones. Tell me! What you want to eat?" Ahad asked lifting Zoya and placing her on the counter top.

"You" Zoya said pulling him towards her and wrapping her feet around his waist.

"Bold much! But I'm talking about food milady"  Ahad said with a smirk. Zoya put her hands around his neck and brought his face closer to hers.

"Shall I order pizza for you?" Ahad asked taking his phone out of his pocket. Zoya nodded.

"What are you eating?" Zoya asked because she knew he doesn't like pizza.

"I'm not hungry" Ahad said. "Are you sure?" Zoya asked and he nodded.

Half an hour later the pizza came and Zoya sat to eat while Ahad cleaned up the kitchen. When both were done doing their works they came into the living room.

"I want to play video games with you please!" Zoya demanded.

"You will lose" Ahad said smirking. She hit his hand lightly. "No I will not" she instantly said.

Ahad set up the television and sat on the sofa. Zoya sat in between his legs and he handed her the remote.

They played and played with laughter and giggles. Ahad teased her in between and she hit him.

They played for more than two hours until Zoya became angry.

"I don't want to play anymore. You are cheating babe." Zoya said folding her hands to her chest.

"It's not my fault you don't know how to play" Ahad said pulling her cheeks. He then pecked her lips.

"I want chocolate cake" Zoya demanded out of no where.

"Are you ok? You have been having these weird cravings since morning" Ahad teased. Zoya got angry at his statement and went to their room.

What's happening yaar. Sometimes she's so happy, then suddenly she becomes angry and I bet now she's crying. Ahad thought.

He went behind her and was right. She was sitting on the floor in the corner of the room hugging her knees crying.

Ahad didn't like that she was crying and sitting on the floor. He immediately went to her and asked her to get up. She denied. After all she is his stubborn wife.

Ahad pulled her to him and hugged her. He caressed her hairs in order to calm her. When he knew she had stopped crying he sat in front of her.

"What happened! Why are you crying? You want cake I promise I'll bring for you" Ahad said wiping her tears.

She nodded her head negatively. "Ahad I don't know what's happening to me. I feel weird. Sometimes I feel to eat something sweet. Then suddenly I want to eat something sour. Then I want to be happy then I feel to cry" she said looking down. A new set of tears started to come out from her eyes.

Ahad hugged her tightly and she also did the same. "Shhh! It's ok" he said.

They stayed like that for a little while and then Zoya went to change her clothes.

He kept on thinking of what may be causing her to be like this. She's so sensitive and emotional.

It has been 20 minutes now and Zoya still hadn't come out of the closet. She was going to change her clothes but didn't  come back. Ahad found this strange.

He got up and went to check on her. He knocked the door but no reply.

He opened the door and was shocked to see Zoya unconscious. He went next to her and patted her cheeks. He lift her up and brought her to the bed.

He immediately called the doctor and she came within a few minutes.

"How did this happen?" The doctor asked Ahad. "I don't know! She just went to change her clothes and when I saw she hadn't come back I went to check on her and found her unconscious" Ahad said looking at Zoya.

"Ok I'll run some test" the doctor said and Ahad nodded.

After a few minutes the doctor looked up at Ahad. She had a wide smile playing on her face.

"Congratulations Mr Ahad! You're wife is 1 month pregnant"

----------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! How are you guys!

How was the chapter?

Any questions?

How do you think Ahad will tell Zoya this news? Any suggestions?

Do vote, comment and share!

Have a good day beautiful people!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

68.1K 3.2K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...
588K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
830K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
689K 25.3K 36
Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India as well as in some foreign countries. A...