Hazbin Hotel Home Of The Keep...

Por Sully7076

Kat has built a reputation through Hell for years as the bodyguard of THE Lucifer, what happens when she is o... Más

A Quickie
Eggdorable!!
Kill Killjoy
I Think He Was Right About Me
Ruthless Radio
Strawberry Stalker
Deadly Dance
Nifty Tricks
Musical Madness
Screeching Static

A Rainbow

421 4 0
Por Sully7076

At the end of the rainbow there's happiness

And to find it, how often I've tried

But my life is a race

Just a wild goose chase

And my dreams have all been denied

Why have I always been a failure

What can the reason be

I wonder if the world's to blame

I wonder if it could be me

I'm always chasing rainbows

Watching clouds drifting by

My schemes are just like all my dreams

Ending in the sky

Some fellows look and find the sunshine

I always look and find the rain

Some fellows make a winning sometime

I never even make the game

Believe me

I'm always chasing rainbows

Waiting to find a little bluebird

In vain.

"I thought I'd find you out here," Casually, I approach the lone blonde, her long flowing locks flowing through the wind as her teary onyx hues look up at the dark reddish hue of the sky, looking up at the pentagram looming over us.

"Oh...morning Kat..." Dejectedly, she smiles at me making me sigh, saddened at the sight of Charlie so sad, she's a sweet girl honestly she's just...optimistic in the worst possible place to be.

"Don't you mean good morning?" Cheekily, I smile rolling up my snow white blouse sleeves adjusting my pink and purple stripped collar sleeves and my snow white dress shirt, on top is a dark purple with faint lines of pink vest with my sleek black trousers and shoes.

"Y-yeah," Tightly, she smiles. Charlie is a tall demon, possibly measuring her height to be 6'1" with unique curly long blonde hair with peach pink highlights. Her lips are black and she has red cheeks. Her eyes are black and her sclera is the coloration of light yellow. Her eyelids have a contrasting pink shadow to add more depth. They also seem to be decorated with grey eyeshadow. She usually wears a black bow tie, a white shirt underneath a red tuxedo, and long black suspenders.

"You okay?" I question quietly joining her side leaning on the balcony of the hotel.

"Yeah just..." Charlie sighs sorrowfully.

"Had one of those dreams again?" I ask as she hums in acknowledgment.

"Come here," Softly, I open my arms out to her making her smile gently relieved as she eagerly lunges into my arms, appreciating the hug.

"Now come on turn that frown upset down you got a big day coming," I bring up smoothly bopping her nose with my fore finger, my black nails glowing in the light as she giggles, smiling sympathetically from my words as I remove myself from her.

"Yeah you're right! Come on let's get Vaggie," Grinning, Charlie nods determined as we exit her room, heading down to get ready for the radio station and interview of a lifetime.

Panicked, I feel my grip shaking as my grip tightens on my panic stress toy, feeling my sharp fingertips impale the rubber toy, digging deep into its flesh, as I feel my warm rapid breathes, matching my erratic heartbeat and note my heaving chest as I stand by Vaggie's side as we listen to the news people. I'm leaning against the wall, trying to control my breathing despite the numerous eyes on us, the several microphones popped into our faces and many people try to talk to us, when clearly we...I didn't want to be spoken to. I hate this, hate, hate, why can't they all die? Die, die, die then I can be alone and be in peace, I don't want to be here, I don't, I don't, I want to go back into the hotel, I need...I need...

Loudly, the pop startles me out of my thoughts as I glance down at my deflated toy, destroyed, dead, killed without my knowledge.

"Thanks again for coming Kat..." Grateful, Charlie smiles at me after I zone out of them, most likely Vaggie giving Charlie the pep talk and being all cute which hey I find adorable but also vomit wrenching, such cuteness is too much, it disgusts me to a degree of vomiting.

"Hey It's my job." I argue.

"Yeah, yeah it's just with you here, you can be living proof that the hotel does work. I mean being anger free for a week solid is really good for you," Charlie smiles giving me a thumbs up.

"Thanks, trust me it's been difficult," I sigh, playing along, feeling my muscles tense, burn, aching to scream, cry and punch anyone in sight.

"I can only imagine," Vaggie mutters. Vaggie is a slim demon with slightly dark skin. Her hair is white, with light pink striped undertones and wears a big pink bow. Vaggie's right eye is black, with light-yellow borders, and her sclera is light pink. Her left eye is missing and is replaced by a pink cross, which glows red when she is angry or irritated.

She usually is seen wearing a pastel goth-like outfit; her mini dress is white with light-navy blue crosses on the chest, and a light-navy blue belt. She also wears light-navy blue evening gloves. Her right stocking is light-navy blue and her left stocking has light-pink stripes.

"I'll just have to resort to my impeccable improv skills," Charlie smiles as she approaches Killjoy.

"She isn't going to survive." I sigh.

"You don't know that." Vaggie argues.

"She's going to sing." I deadpan.

"I..." Loudly, my phone ringing interrupts us as I smile nervously while Vaggie sighs nodding as I take a step back to answer.

"Yo Cherri this better be good," I greet the girl remembering the hyper 80's music for said girl as my ringtone.

"Thought you might want in on this turf war I'm in," Cherri tells me, her voice brimming with excitement.

"Hmm...love to but...I got the hotel shit," I sigh at my predicament.

"Wait you actually believe that shit?" She scoffs.

"Of course not but I get a free home, I get free food and a bed, that's pretty good deal down here," I shrug casually.

"Come on. I know you love it," She teases.

"You know I do. I told you I have a problem," Annoyed, I huff my voice low, feeling my cheeks blush.

"Having your sorta kink isn't a problem, it's unique," She tells me making me roll my eyes.

"I wasn't talking about that." I grumble, feeling a twitch of impatience flow through me as I try to breathe, steadying my breathes.

"Don't lie. I swear danger is a turn on for you," She giggles.

"It's Pyrophilia," I clarify for her.

"It's called being a huge masochist, don't lie I've seen the way you smile when shot..." She whispers lowly as I scowl.

"For all you know I could be upside down...." I argue making her cackle as I hear the sound of an explosion making me feel a pang of jealousy at the excitement and thrill, evident in her cackle through the feed.

"Hah! Oh sweetie I ain't kink shaming," Piercingly, she laughs as I groan, conflicted, feeling truly torn between my lust and my responsibility.

"Yeah...not without angel dust where is angel anyway?" I ponder, noting his lack of appearance here; the girls needed me but never mentioned the spider.

"Meeting us up." Cherri tells me.

"Cool I'll be right there..." I promise eager, feeling the thrill take over.

"Who was that?" Vaggie questions as I hang up smiling.

"Oh just a friend." Tightly, I grin feeling my blow pump excitement evident in the gleam in my blue eye with a black background while the other remains blue with a white sclera.

"Right, you've seen Angel Dust?" Vaggie questions me.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"Where are you going?" Vaggie questions confused as I approach the green screen, smirking slyly at the nervous twitching Tom, having noticed his eye on me since I walked in.

"To meet and greet the host with the most!" I proclaim loudly, getting his attention as he leans in eagerly, blushing as I snicker at the married man.

*I'm surprised no one has done this yet but still if you're a fan of animation and adult comedy, I recommend this animation it only aired the pilot but I loved it and haven't been able to focus on my other works so here, enjoy, comment down below, love to read your feedback. Also if I offend any of you guys, I apologise and like I said, highly suggest watching it, I enjoyed the amazing animation and character design, then again vivziepop's art style always shown out to me before I watched Hazbin.*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

77.9K 1K 41
Ever since Alastor arrived at the hotel, Charlie has developed feelings for the creepy demon, but Charlie is still with Vaggie how will she deal with...
66.2K 1.8K 59
The hotel has provided angeldust with a temporary escape from Valentino, however angeldust is paying the price whenever he is in the studio. Any and...
58.7K 1.4K 31
At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel with the help of someone close to her. Y...
287K 9.6K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...