MHA Boyfriend Scenarios!

By Alyannsgamer10

(ON HIATUS) This is a book full of preferences, scenarios and x readers of your favorite boisss in bnha!! [Cu... More

REQUESTS OPEN!
โ€ขWhen you first meetโ€ข
โ€ขWhat they like to call youโ€ข
โ€ขWhen You get closerโ€ข
ON HIATUS

TAMAKI AMAJIKI SCENARIOS

6.4K 82 42
By Alyannsgamer10

When You First Meet:

First Person

Being a "Class Representative" had its perks. Like going to different classrooms or skipping some classes for other important stuff. And and example of this was PAPERWORK...

To be completely honest, I hate going everywhere just to get papers done, but the only thing to look forward too, was seeing Tamaki in one of his classes.

I felt a sort of attraction towards him once I saw him, the way he doesn't interact with other people except for his quite close collegues made him look adorable! And don't get me started on his quirk! I admired him, but it seems like he doesn't know me.

Seeing him from afar was great and all, but geting to talk to him and look at his beautiful eyes was very tempting to say the least.

---

Walking around the hall holding a stack of paperwork, I was going to the teacher's faculty to give my reports. But out of nowhere, I bump into someone! Luckily the papers did not fall on the ground, I let out a sigh of relief.

I was about to scold the student who bumped into me, only to the one and only Tamaki Amajiki who was bowing with a light blush on his pale face.

"G-Gomen! I'm sorry! I didn't see you.. I was just so focused r-reading my light n-novel." He stammered.

I didn't know how to reply, I was so entranced that I finally got see him up close, He was very cute. Tamaki saw that I was staring at him, he looked away and faced a wall, I was shocked by his actions, but found it adorable.

"A-ah, i-is it ok if I could a-assist you w-with your p-paperwork?" He asked still looking at the wall.

I smiled at him, turning him around.

"I would like that."

What he Likes to Call You:
-Ms. L/n
-L/n-san

Tamaki, being the shy and respectful person he is, He would often address you as someone who is higher than him. Because you ARE Class Representative. So he would call you these names as a sign of respect.

"Oh! Hello there Tamaki-kun! How are you doing this fine afternoon?"

"A-ah um, everything is doing fine Ms. L/n nothing really out of the ordinary. And I-I'm doing fine, thank you for asking!"

"Tamaki-kun, I told you to call me Y/n! If you keep that up I might look and sound like an old woman."

"A-ah! I'm quite sorry L/n-san, I just w-want to give the respect you deserve as Class Representative." He said scratching his cheek trying to avoid Eye Contact.

"It is fine Tamaki-kun, just please address me as Y/n if we are alone together?"

"Ok, I-I will.. Y/n.."

When You Get Closer:

Third Person

Another busy day at school, students where packing up and leaving with their friends to go to a karaoke or just go home and enjoy their weekend.

Meanwhile Y/n was still at school sorting out some papers and making schedules for the following week in school. She was responsible and cunning for her own good, that's why the students nominated her as the Class representative. So that they wouldn't have to deal with the work.

Sitting on her chair she finally stapled the last of the papers. She sighed out of relief and looked at the open window, the orange hues where illuminating, the breeze was also cool and gentle.

She straightened out the papers by tapping them lightly on her desk then stood up and put the papers on the teacher's desk. She slung her bag on her shoulder then exited the classroom.

The school halls where empty, it finally felt calm for once in school. She went to her shoe locker and changed shoes, however, she heard another shoe locker being opened and closed. Once she looked across the other shoe lockers, she locked eyes with Tamaki. Tamaki was frozen in place, he gave a short wave and a small embarrassed laugh.

The H/c haired female smiled and waved back. She went all the way to him and waited for him to be finished with changing his shoes. He noticed this and avoided eye contact with the girl beside him.

Once Tamaki finished changing his shoes, he turned to the H/c-ette and gave an embarrassed smile to her. The girl however gave a genuine warm smile at him in return.

This took Tamaki back, then looked at the other direction. This gave the girl a questioning look on her face, however she just laughed it off.

"Can we walk home together Tamaki?" Y/n asks as she looks at her indigo haired companion. The young hero however, made gulp still looking at different direction with his trembling hands in his pockets, and a small visible blush on his cheeks.

He nodded after.

The girl in front of him smiled once more. This made his heart skip a beat, he was wondering why he felt this way about her.

A few minutes later, they where already walking back to their homes. There was a quiet silence between them, it was quite peaceful-- well for Y/n at least. Tamaki was going crazy! He has never been with someone else other than his best friends.

"So tell me Tamaki--" He felt like he was going to explode! Y/n was talking to him. And he didn't know what to say! "Why were you still at school?" Y/n asked while looking back at him, who looked the opposite way. But not before making a millisecond of eye contact with her.

He was socially awkward, Y/n knew that. But other than that he also looked intimidating, which gave the girl a sudden interest in him.

"W-well I took a nap. And lost track of t-time." He stammered out short statements, as expected from him.

"Skipping classes are we?" Y/n said in a questioning manner, she was also joking in her head. So she crossed her arms to look like she was serious.

"W-well, umm, uh-h." He couldn't process any words in his brain, syllables would be his only Go-To move.

Y/n snorts slightly and then laughs wholeheartedly at the boy beside her. Tamaki looked dumbfounded, he turned slightly to the Class Rep. and saw her laughing to herself.

"I made her laugh.."

As she stops laughing, she noticed that she was already at her house. She turned to look at her house then turned to face the indigo haired boy.

"Well this is me!" She said trying to make eye contact with him.

"O-oh, ok... I-I guess I better go.." He answered, He looked at the ground then turned to go the direction of his own house.

"W-wait!" As he was about to leave, A hand on his shoulder stopped him. He looked over his shoulder and saw Y/n holding her F/c phone.

"C-can I get your email?" She asked quite bashfully, Tamaki looked at her with wide eyes but agreed. He grabbed his phone then they exchanged emails, they gave back their phones then Y/n smiled at him.

"Thank you Tamaki-san! Well, see you next week!" She said rather happily, then waved back at him as she enters her home.

Tamaki looked at the place where she stood a bit longer then looked at his phone. He saw the email address of the bubbly girl on his phone, remembering her laughter he smiled at the thought, he also noticed that he hasn't saved the contact on his phone yet.

"Contact Saved."

---

Hey! Still alive! Anyways! Pls tell me if he is out of character! So can re-write it, to make it better!

Next up!

•SHINSŌ HITOSHI SCENARIOS
•SERO HANTA SCENARIOS

STAY TUNED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
167K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
156K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...