A reborn Primarch in Remnant

By SpartanII25

After the Horus Heresy many millennia when the legions were split and soon now the imperium knowns only war... More

Reborn
Initiation pt 1
Initiation Pt2
Awaken
The search begins
Change
Vision

Beacon

5.7K 80 94
By SpartanII25

Intro Begins

Y/n was walking towards Beacon with his team,alongside with his sister and her team. Next it shows him fighting off Grimm and White fang with a righteous Fury. After that he is shown to be sitting outside while someone is with him as they lie down resting her head on his shoulder. Then it shows imperial vessels in space as the adeptus astartes of the Silver Bear and others make their warp jump into the unknown. Lastly he is shown to look up at the night sky as a growl of a mighty bear is heard as he says these words.

"I will never fear what lurks in the darkness. For I am my father's sword and the Imperiums Shield. I will fight the enemies of mankind in his name. To serve and protect the citizens of the Imperium. For I am my father's son and always will be. Nothing will stop me no heretic,traitor or demon of making my dream come true. I will never stop fighting for my father, the Imperium,for Arterious, Remnant,my sons,my family,friends and those I hold dear. This is who I am. Y/n Rose Primarch of the XXI Legion, will give the light of hope to those who need it. As the mighty beast, I will stand tall and valiant as the bulwark against terror. For I shall know no fear."

Intro ends.

(hope you guys like the intro. )

In the airship to beacon many years later

In the big airship that is transporting the first year students to beacon. They were all talking or sitting down. But for one certain person he sat near the window. With his custom suit of armor with two large shoulder paldrons. The armor also has the two headed golden Eagle in his chest piece that he only knows what it truly is. His armor is colored in silver the same a show eyes. On his right arm he has made a custom two barrel gun with his own custom rounds. A helmet secured to his waist unknown design to others. On his left shoulder holds the image of a bear.

As well a longsword resting next to him as like the rest of his gear custom made. The cross guard had two wings in the center as a five finger paw was in the center. Though what made him stand out was the scratch marks he has in his armor.

This is Y/n Rose,17 years old heading to beacon. He wasn't like most kids his age and his mom knew it as well. He handle himself like a experienced warrior and shows a mastery over the blade not many his age even prodigies can match. As well he is more intelligent and athletic. Not many knew why but Y/n did.

He still retained his memories from his previous life as the Primarch. As he was growing up he was intrigued by Remnant and wonder why his father has saved him.he gave it a fair bit of though until he continue to learn more until reaching a conclusion. That is when he read on the Grimm and how they threaten humanity and faunus. As well he enjoy his time with his Mother and little sister Ruby Rose. He gets along well with yang and Tai.

Y/n was in Signal academy with then during a time, until when he gotten his gear and left the academy. He went on a small campaign of his own fighting against Grimm,bandits and White fang where ever they threaten. He spent four years fighting and defending the defenseless until his mom caught up to him.

Y/n then had the longest talk which was one sided. As his mom shouted at his decision to leave signal and fight the Grimm on his own. Summer was worried sick for Y/n and followed his trail as tales of the Silver Knight spread.

After a while they returned home as Summer didn't dare leave her son's side. For fear of him leaving again. She wasn't the only one as Ruby clung on her older brother with deep worry as Yang tried to punch him several times but fail. As for Tai he seemed dissapointed but Y/n didn't care. He lost his family before, he didn't want to lose another.

Though on one day after Ruby and Yang were accepted into Beacon Academy. Y/n received good news from his mom as she told him that he is going to Beacon with then. As she gave her recommendation to the headmaster. Both girls were happy, Ruby was excited to kick Grimm butt with her older brother. Yang was excited to test her mettle against him as well something else.

Here he is now heading towards Beacon Academy. As he was closing his eyes and meditating for a few minutes. Unfortunately he doesn't get anything.

Y/n:*though* By Terra. I don't have any connection to the warp. How is this possible.

Y/n was distraught, he though he could be able to contact his sons or the Imperium. After a minute he looks around and softly smirks as he sees his little sister Ruby talking with Yang. As Yang gave her a hug and talking about bees knees. Though he soon was attracted to the news. As the reporter describe how the White fang disturbed a peaceful protest.

Y/n did respected the faunus and they seem to be more human, than the mutants and crazed Chaos worshipers he had faced before. In his travels he did fought their more radical members and put them to the sword and Bolter. For those who weren't like them. Y/n didn't kill them but told them to achieve their goals another way and seek redemption for their sins by doing the right thing.

As the airship landed and the crowds are moving. Y/n was the last to walk out as he checked his gear and stuff. Last thing he needed was his stuff to malfunction due to its machine spirits not being appeased. When everything was there he walked out and stood in awe at the sight of Beacon Academy for a few minutes, until he heard a explosion and rush to see his little sister in a crater.

Two others were there a White hair pale girl with a scar in her eyes and a black hair girl who he could've swore saw her bow move. As they seem to leave Y/n walked up to Ruby and gave her a hand back up.

Y/n: Having a rought day little sis.

Ruby: Yep. *sigh*

??: Excuse me.

Y/n turn around to see who it is and saw a blond,blue eye woman who has a metal circlet on her head. With a violent dress and armor in certain parts and a sword to her waist.

(sorry for the bad description but hope the picture helps)

Y/n was shock by her beauty and soon comes to his senses as she speaks.

??: Are you alright?

Ruby: Yes I'm fine. Thank you for asking. Oh I'm Ruby Rose and this is my awesome big brother Y/n Rose.

Jeanne: Nice to meet you Ruby you to Y/n. I'm Jeanne Arc.

Y/n: It's a pleasure to meet you Jeanne.

Soon all three of them were walking, talking a bit as Ruby showed Jeanne her Crescent Rose. As well she ask about her weapon which she replies is just her sword and nothing else named Lumillere.

Ruby: You're just like Y/n. He likes to carry his sword and has his Boltgun on his arm.

Y/n: Ruby how many times I have told you. It's not a Boltgun but a Bolter.

Jeanne: Bolter?

Y/n shows her which she looks at it with Awe.

Y/n: Yep, this Bolter fires my special custom .60 anti material rounds.

Jeanne: Incredible. Though why didn't you put it on your sword.

Ruby: That's what I said.

Y/n rolled his eyes and replied.

Y/n: It's because,in combat the tide of any battle may be reliant upon seconds. I would rather have both weapon usable than have to shift it. Which may give my enemy the opening to strike at me.

Jeanne: True. Though do you guys know where we are going?

Y/n: Nope.

Ruby: I was following you guys.

Y/n looks around for a sigh to say where they are but no luck.

Y/n:Looks like we have to walk back a bit, and see if we can find the auditorium before we get in trouble.

Both of them nodded in agreement as Y/n walk forward thinking. What does the future hold in store for him. As well hopes that the dark future he predicted for the Imperium in his previous life didn't come true. Only time will tell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 56 7
The Fallen shall be forever remembered as the Emperor's finest, and now the Fallen shall rise to the Imperium's saviors. I don't own Warhammer or RWB...
40 0 25
My Au where Mercury black wasn't raised to be a deadly assassin but instead the secret hero of Remnant. How will the story of this world play out? R...
710 32 15
After the fall of the Black Sun, the United Kingdoms of Remnant stood alone in the void. Alone, we march out to put our place in the sun. Alone, we...
42.4K 381 7
Among the Rose family siblings, there was Nix Rose the middle sibling... The Rose family ridiculed him and abused him only because he was a Dragon Fa...