BNHA Boyfriend Oneshots

By Sosukes-Property

The title says it all! Enjoy~ Slow updates! More

Requests
Bakugo x Reader
Amajiki x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Shinsou x Reader
Guysss
CUTE
Todoroki x Reader
Text Fic!
Sero x Reader (short)
Chart
Todoroki x Reader
Jealous!SeroxSmart!Reader
Shinsou x reader
Bakugo x Shy Reader
Momo x Reader lemon
Monoma x Reader
Please Read
New Chapters!
Bakugo x Reader
Todoroki x Reader x Momo x Jiro
Vote :)

Kaminari x Reader

11.7K 214 156
By Sosukes-Property

A/N- I'm so sorry it's short. Ngl, I've been falling out of the MHA fandom, but maybe when I watch more of season 4 I'll spark back up!

"Kaminari, what the hell is this?" You yelled, staring at the skimpy bikini that was put on your bed.

(This is the bikini but black)

"What do you mean?" He said, looking from around the corner.

"You know what I mean," you said in a dangerous tone.

"O-oh, that? Well Mineta-"

"You picked my swimming suit out with Mineta!?" You said, disgusted.

"Well, yeah..."

You face palmed.

"Put it on," he said, finding any sense of bravery he had left against you.

"W-what?" You stuttered.

"Put it on, I wanna see."

"It's not like I'm even putting anything on!" You exclaimed. You looked back at him to see his pikachu eyes. They're breaking you... stay strong... shit.

You sighed, taking the thing into the bathroom. You put the black top and bottoms on after stripping any other clothing.

You shyly stepped out. "Happy?" You asked him.

All he did was stare, drool, and thank Mineta.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
181K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
314K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...