《The King's Court of Past And...

By King_Kado131

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... More

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Some Single Shots
Hunting Machine
V-DAY SPECIAL
NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋
I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI
🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
I Don't Really Know Special...
🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋
Esuriit
Grave Fodiens
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

Kado, The Hero Chosen by God

648 9 31
By King_Kado131

《If you're hopping for a normal one shot then you this won't make any sense whatsoever.》
《Enjoy》

*Pant Pant Pant Pant*

???: "There it is... the Destroy's castle..."

A boy with ■■■ hair and ■■■ eyes full of rage that glared at the castle in the distance.

?Boy?: "... As the Creator God's heir... I will avenge Lilith!"

The boy now known as the Creator God Rex's heir said. With his body covered in injuries, the hero began walking towards the castle with a Golden Driver around his waist.

Inside of the Castle, a man sat on a throne with a familar camera around his neck. He wore a mass of fancy black clothing with his face hidden behind shadows. The only thing visible being the bottom of his face showing a menacing smirk as he waited.

Man: "Who do the Creator God's Favor... it is the only question that matters when two people get into a fight. The winner is always the one that the Creator God sees as the better creation, the one the pleases them the most... I'd remember that, when you take my throne one of these days."

The man said as it was revealed that a small child sat behind the throne with a completely blank almost Lifeless expression.

*BANG!*

Suddenly the door to the Throne Room was slammed open, revealing the injured Hero from before. The hero glared at the Destroyer of Worlds who only smiled.

Destroyer: "Well! It's nice to see how you finally made it here. The hero chosen by our Creator God to succeed him. You must have a heavy weight on you shoulders."

Hero: ".... Do you really think you can just look down on the rest of the world like this!? After everything you've done!? Is life just a game to you!?"

Destroyer: "You still don't understand now do you. Our lives, our actions, our very existence! It is all weaved together by the Creator God's thumbs! All you do doesn't matter nor will it ever, you are a puppet for His amusement and for the other Creator Gods to watch! To put themselves in your shoes! You are a toy! And nothing you can do can change that! So, I'm going to enjoy my life as a toy, for it is as our Creator God has written!"

Hero: "I don't care for your Insane Ramblings! I have the power, and I will defeat you! I will get revenge for all the people who have died by your hands! I WILL AGVENGE LILITH!"

Destroyer: "You poor naive idiot. Don't you know he planned for her to die this whole time."

Hero: "RRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! HENSHIN!"

*BLANG!*

The hero roared as he slammed his hands on the sides of his Driver, starting his transformation.

Golden Driver: "SHUKUFUKU NO TOKI! SAIKOU! SAIZEN! SAIDAI! SAIKYOU-OU! OMA KADO!"

The hero then summoned his blade out of golden flames, revealing his new form.

Man: "Heh, alright then, let's finish this, Chosen One."

*CHANG*

The destroyer then took his camera and threw It into the air, causing it to change shape and form until it was something completely new. He then equipped the driver with an odd card in his hands.

Destroyer: "Henshin."

??? Driver "F-F-F-FINAL F-FORM RI-I-IDE!"

*CLANG*

??? Driver: "D-D-D-DESTROY-Y-YER OF W-W-W-WOR-RLDS!"

The destroyer then transformed into his rider form. He stood up and walked into the light, revealing his white armor to the world.

The two of them stood there with their weapons ready, both radiating a similar power.

Destroyer: "Time to see who the Creator God Favors."

The hero dashed forwards with his base ready, he slashed at the Destroyer, but the destroyer easily blocked with his own blade and countered, sending the Hero flying back with a single punch. The Destroyer then took out a card from his sword and placed it in his driver.

*CLANG*

White Driver: "KA-KA-KAMEN RI-IDE! GA-AIM!

Suddenly an oddly familiar character was summoned into the battle. This character dashed forwards and slashed the hero several times with a large sword several times before disappearing. After this attack the Destroyer dashed forwards at unseen speed and slashed Kado, forcing him onto the ground and out of his armor. The Destroyer then let out a heavy Sigh as he went back and sat on his throne.

Destroyer: "It seems that the great Rex has decided that you aren't ready to defeat me yet. Still suck a weakling..."

Hero: "SHUT THE HELL UP! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Destroyer: "Yes I know. It is as Rex has written in the lines of fate, but you still Aren't quite strong enough...... maybe my master plan was truly the final line of fate after all."

Hero: "Plan? F-Final Line of Fate?"

The destroyer let out a menacing laugh before snapping his fingers calling the small child from behind the throne. The child walked out of the shadows and into the light, revealing himself to the hero, causing his eyes to widen.

Hero: "N-Noway... this kid... he looks... just like me... W-What did you do!?"

The hero said as he stared at the child with widened eyes of shock and confusion.

Destroyer: "This is the being that will surpass you and gain the powers of Rex himself! That is the Final Line of Fate."

The Destroyer yelled as he presented the child with joy. The destroyer then walked over and placed his hand onto the child's head while the hero stood and watched still full of pain.

Destroyer: "Y'know... I've yet to name this little guy...  how about Decade? Yeah, I like that name. The legendary Hero Kado that will be killed by the greatness that is Prince Decade. Now then kiddo, why don't you show our little guest why you're such a force to be reckoned with."

Prince Decade nodded with a still blank expression on his face. He then raised his hand and spoke with a Souless voice.

Prince Decade: ".... K.... Touch...."

After saying that a black and Magenta object appeared in the child's hands.

The child placed a card into the driver, causing it to make sounds as he pressed buttons in a certain order.

K-Touch: "Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Spade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Fangire."

The boy then took the card out and flipped it, pressing the buttons once again.

Neo K-Touch: "Double, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Bujin, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid, Build, Kado. *SHING! BEEP BEEP BEEP!*
Final Kamen Ride! DECADE!"

Then in a mass of card and Dark Magenta. The child known as Prince Decade had transformed into a new form, that radiated power that had never been seen before with a massive blade in hand.

Hero Kado watched in fear of this new form that towered over him with a mass of power surrounding the armor. Kado quickly transformed into his Oma Form and summoned his sword, getting ready to fight.

Destroyer: "Kill him Decade."

Prince Decade: "..... Yes... father..."

Prince Deacade then took a few steps forward, raising his massive sword into the air. He then swung it down on Kado, but the hero acted quickly summoning a Golden Kivat to catch the back of the blade, stopping the attack with it's mouth. Kado then acted quickly while he had a chance, Slashing Decade's right shoulder armor, shattering the piece that held a symbol that looked like a Warlord's helmet. A card flew out of the armor and spun through the air at rapid speed, the card then hit an orange, slicing it in half with it's speed, revealing that the orange was a blood orange. The card then fell out of the orange landing on a red and black cloth that the orange sat on.

Kado then slashed again, shattering a part of Decade's shoulder armor, sending another card flying into a fantasy book that had the Spade, Heart, Club and Daimond symbols on it.

Decade then overpowered the Kivat, grabbing and absorbing it before slashing at Kado destroying a part of his armor, causing an odd green Watch to appear. Decade then slashed that watch perfectly in half, sending one half into a White Book with a Cross Symbol and the other onto a Black Book with a Skull Symbol.

Decade slashed at Kado, but the hero dodged before slashing Decades left shoulder again, sending another odd card with a bat symbol on it, flying into an odd statue that looked like a mass of small fists with a giant fist in the center raising towards the sky.

The attack Kado hit Decade which sent him back a bit, allowing Kado to recover for a moment. But that moment was literally cut short when Decade dashed forwards at an unseen speed, slashing Kado across the chest and sending him into a wall. Kado tried to stand back into his feet, but Decade stood above him with his massive sword ready to cut the boy in half.

*CLANG!*

Hero Kado: "GAH! I won't let you beat me!"

Prince Decade: "........"

Decade slammed his sword down on Kado, but the hero blocked the attack with own blade, becoming sword locked.

Destroyer: "OH! This is so much fun to watch! 2 Beings outside of the Lines of Fate fighting to the Death! My Future Vision can't predict the outcome whatsoever!"

The Destroyer cheered as Kado and Decade continued to fight. Kado kicked Decade back and jumped back onto his feet. Kado then glared at the Destroyer while Decade regained his balance.

Hero Kado: "You damn bastard! The way you play with Life likes it's a toy is disgusting! All living beings are precious, and need time to live their lives! I WON'T STAND FOR YOU CREATING AND ENDING LIVES FOR YOUR SELFISH AND CHILDISH GOALS!"

Kado said as he slammed the sides of his driver's once again, starting his finishing attacks.

*CLANG!*

Golden Driver: "SHŪEN NO TOKI!
OMA ZI-O!
HISSATSU-GEKI!"

Kado then jumped up and with a mass of golden light surrounding him. A mass of the word Kick appeared around Kado in Golden Katakana, he then flew forwards with his right leg kicked out, but a mass of golden energy surrounded his left leg. He slammed his right leg into Decade's chest. Then golden katakana then appeared infront of Kado as he lifted his right leg and replaced it with his left, his left leg slammed into the golden Katakana causing his Crimson red visor to shine with the golden katakana on boot showing the words Rider Kick.

Hero Kado: "HHAAAAAAA!!!"

*BBBOOOOOOOMMM!*

*FWOOSH!*

*BANG!*

Kado kicked Decade, sending him flying into a wall and forcing the child out of his armor. Decade sat there with his still souless face while Kado stood in an after kick pose.

Kado: "I am the Legendary Hero chosen by the Creator God Rex himself. Get in my way, and I'll Finish you with my unbeatable Rider Kick."

Kado said as he glared at the Destroyer, meanwhile, Decade watched Kado with his emotionless expression as he spoke quietly.

Decade: "..... Rider.... Kick.... Legendary.... Finish...."

The Destroyer was silent as he walked over to the injured and now unconscious Decade. He then lifted up Decade by the back of his clothes.

Destroyer: "Tch. Such a Failure... and it had so much Potential..."

Hero Kado: "What the hell is wrong with you!? Isn't he your kid? Why are you treating him like a Failed Experiment!?"

Destroyer: "Why do you care? It's only a clone, besides that's all it is, a failed experiment... it's purpose in existence was to exit the lines of fate, and get rid of you, changing the everlasting Lines of Fate that a mortal like me dreams of changing... changing the future that I see is all I want."

Hero Kado: "Y-You bastard! You Murdered and Destroyed everyone, everything I cared about an Loved!? THAT'S WHY YOU TURNED HER INTO THAT MONSTER!? THAT'S WHY YOU MADE ME KILL LILITH!? JUST TO CHANGE YOUR DUMB FUTURE VISION!?"

Kado roared at the destroyer as an immense rage and new power brewed inside of him.

Destroyer: "Well, how would I get you to chase me to the ends of this world if I didn't? Being chased around by the only person unbound by the Great Rex's Fate makes daily life quite fun."

Kado stood there, dreadfully quiet. He was forced out of his armor, as the side bumpers of his golden driver disappeared and turned into a brand new machine.

?Golden Driver?: "Ziku Creator.
FINAL MAO!"

K□□□ Kado: ".... You... Evil,"

Ziku Creator: "Mortal turned Rider."

Ki□□ Kado: "Monsterous."

Ziku Creator: "Rider turned Demon."

Kin□ Kado: "Selfish!"

Ziku Creator: "Demon Turned King!"

King Kado: "CHILDISH CCCAAANNNCCCEEERRR!!!"

Ziku Creator: "KING TURNED GOD!
OMA KADO!
MAO'S MALEVOLENCE!"

Then with a massive burst of intense power, King Kado exploded into a brand new form with gold, black and red armor with clocks and spikes all over it. The destroyer stared at this new form with a mass amazment and fear.

King Kado: "... I've always had the mindset that if I killed anyone, I'd be just as bad as you.... But I can see, that no matter what I do, I Can't Match Your Evil and Selfish Actions! I was gonna beat you so bad you couldn't move before taking away your powers... but now...

King Kado then clench his fists tightly as he glared at the Destroyer with an unmatchable rage.

King Kado: "I'M GONNA RIP YOU INTO PIECES WITH MY BEAR HANDS!"

Destroyer stood there, full of excitment and fear as he got ready to fight once again. He then noticed that he still had Decade in his hands.

Destroyer: "Well then, can't really have a final battle with this is the way can we."

The Destroyer then tossed Decade into the air.

*CLANG!*

White Driver: "A-ATTA-CK-CK RI-IDE! ERA-ASE!"

A ball of white energy charged in the Destroyer's hand as he shot It at Decade, ready to reduce him into nothing but atoms,

*ZWOOOM!*

*Tick Tock Tick Tock*

Suddenly, everything slowed down, before stopping. King Kado then floated up in frozen time, grabbing Decade and cradling the child in his arms. He floated back to the ground with Decade in his arms.

King Kado: "..... I can't let you die just because you didn't please the person that created you..."

King Kado then summoned a blank ride watch in his hands and pressed the button on top of it, causing that Ride Watch to change form and shape.

Ride Watch: "*BWAN-BEEPBEEPBEEP* LE-LE-LE-LEGENDARY SOULS!"

A portal then opened, with the name Legendary Souls appearing above it. King Kado walked through the portal, appearing in a world at night with a crescent moon that has a chuckling face on it. King Kado then place Decade down in an alleyway of an empty town. King Kado then walked back through the portal, back into his own world, but right before the portal closed, King Kado looked back at Decade.

King Kado: "We will meet again one day. And by then, I hope that this world changed you to the right side of life."

*SHING!*

The portal then closed, leaving Decade alone in the world he was left in... the world that feared madness.

[Alright. This place is looking pretty nice!]

Down one of the empty town's streets a boy walked down, looking around with a smile on his face.

[The Moon's nice and creepy... but it's giggling's gonna get annoying really quickly... I'll just make it so that the moon still makes noise, but the noise is like something you'd never notice unless you actively payed attention to it, like the way your eyes move or how you walk, Natural to the beings of this world.]

After the boy said this, the moon became quiet, just like he said, only hearing it when you wanted to.

[Nice and quiet. Now what do I need next? I've got the World down, and the different kinds of places and stuff like that. I've got the whole thing about Human, Weapon, Kishin, Magic and Reaper Souls. I've got the Main Antagonists, now all I need is a Protagonist! A hero to strike down the Madness of the Kishin Asura!... but who's that gonna be?]

The boy thought to himself as he continued to walk down the street. This boy had shaggy black Hair and Blueish eyes, he wore a pair of headphones over his ears that played a shuffled playlist of Japanese Music from shows that had 20 complete series with a new one that was currently on it's 11th Episode with a Crossover Movie on the way. He also wore a red tracksuit as he thought to himself with the music influencing his decisions.

[Hmmm. Maybe a super weakling Meister... with an Overpowered Weapon partner?... maybe, I don't think anyone's wrote something like that before. Maybe.... a.... what the hell?]

The boy suddenly stopped and turned in confusion as he saw the child laying unconscious in the alley.

[Didn't I temporarily remove everyone while I was fixing the world? Wait a second?... Decade? What're you doing here? You were supposed to be destroyed by Showa after Kado beat you. Guess Kado saved and brought you here, huh? Hmmm let's see here.]

The boy then took out a phone and opened an app on it, showing Decade's picture with text that showed everything he's been through and his current abilities.

[You look just like Kado, you've still got all your powers... wait what? Why is Kiva, all the riders from Blade, Bujin Gaim and both Wozs missing!? Ugh! Alright, first restore your powers. Second... give you a different name.]

The boy said as he summoned a blue floating orb that seemed to be made of light. He the. Summoned a mass of symbols and placed them into the orb, causing the orb to turn gold.

[Now a name... well you were created by Showa... and you look just like Kado... Legend? Neo?.... Oh! I've got it! Heisei! Yeah! The son of Showa is Heisei! Alright then, from now on, you are this world's hero! Y/n L/n Heisei! You're already free from the Lines of Fate, soooo, I'll make you one of the potential Heirs to my power!]

The golden orb then flew into Heisei's body, restoring him.

[Now then. I'll write a general time line of events, adding this when I need too, and Bam! First Episode already done! MAN THIS STORY'S GONNA BE AWESOME! Now then, Heisei, Listen closely. The people of this world are full of fear, so, you need to Destroy it's evil, To Make Everyone Brave Again.]

The boy was about to walk off, until he thought of something.

[Y'know... I haven't really done anything with the who 7 Deadly Sins thing yet, except with Kado's Power Gluttony. And since you too have such similar and close backgrounds, I'll make you two rivals! Gluttony and Greed! Similar yet Different! Now then. Time to investigate those rogue worlds that Kado accidentally created, oh! Maybe he made more Y/ns! Maybe enough  for every single sin!]

The boy said excitedly as poorly snapped his fingers summoning an odd video game UI to appear infront of him with an list of titles and images to accompany them. There were 4 titles that said new under them, with their titles being,

《Sever the Fibers of Fate》

《Break the Chains of Villainous Fangs》

《Wakfu King of Cards》

《Life&Death<>Black&White》

The Boy then selected the first option and suddenly disappeared in a mass of Pixels. Leaving the Heisei alone once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 105 4
In a World Full Of Peace, Chaos slowly a raises as villains begin to make their move, as the legacy of a greatest hero is passed down, another boy st...
33.2K 1.2K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...
1.6K 14 10
Y/N, a highschooler who didn't really have a dream and doesn't know anything about Kamen Rider, is going to a good-looking college with his inseparab...