IN LOVE (Complete) √√

By heartwrote

story about a girl who have long hairs and she is non serious person her life changed after meet his brother... More

IN LOVEπŸ’œ Cast..
rapunzel πŸ‘§ 1
#my brother in lawπŸ‘» 2
closer than you imagine πŸ‘₯3
first time πŸ‘€4
#__my son πŸ˜‚5
bad girl #__😑6
durnk girl .😭7
save πŸ˜‡...8
you'll be okay10πŸ‘
guaid 11....πŸ“·
pure ....12🌷
umbrella....13β˜”
14...theif πŸ†
15...tripπŸ‘«πŸ‘¬
16 why? 😫 .....
ugly me .πŸ™€17
Heart.18 πŸ’“
Her secret .⏳19
Truth .πŸ˜‘20
I love her.21πŸ’•
ture face .πŸ‘¦22
kidnapping.πŸš—23
passion of kiss😘.24
first heartbeatπŸ’“ .25
love.26πŸ’“
cheap πŸ’”.27
engagementπŸ’.28
Hate & regret.😷29
it's over πŸ™….30
aching heartsπŸ’”.31
different paths .🌁 32
Melting heartπŸ’™ .33

sorry sohyun πŸ˜‘9

682 42 14
By heartwrote

At Night....

Sohyun was laying on her bed thinking about what happened today.

SSO : ah why did he help me he didn't that i was behind the mask! It means he is not a bad guy I've always thought he was different from unnie he help me without even knowing me...

"Ahhh unnie you are Lucky!"

Suddenly she heard someone knocking the door, Yuni came in she and said softly "SSO your packing is done we will leave tomorrow"

SSO: mom! you said we're leaving after two days why did you change your mind!

Yuni: yes but I changed the plan we are going tomorrow, sorry sohyun i hope you understand why we need to leave early.

SSO : okay mom as you say...

And yuni hugged her tightly, Yoona was heading to kitchen to drink water she was on her way when she saw SSO room light is still on she peeked in side and saw her mom hugging SSO , She went back to her room with anger.

Next day morning

Sohyun went to yoona room and jump on her bed

Yoona : why you are here I want to sleep go!

SSO: unnie I just wanted to see you before i leave....

Yoona : what do you mean?

SSO: ah me and mom are going on a trip

Yoona got more anger she thought that they are planing to have fun without her "okay just go let me sleep"

SSO: unnie please wish me a happy trip?

Yoona : Sohyun please go!

And sohyun left the room with tears running down her cheeks she was so upset with yoona behavior.

Yuni drove the car and SSO sat beside her, minutes later SSO phone rings.

Kia : hello SSO! are you on your way to our house?

SSO: ah yeah I'm coming

Kia: don't worry we are going with you just pick us !

SSO: what are you crazy?!

Kia : yes we are! we cannot leave our best friend like this we all are waiting for you, please request you mom to take us with you we cannot live without you!

SSO got emotional when she heard her friend through the phone

SSO: yah you want me to cry!

Yuni softly said
SSO ask them where are they let's pick them up!

Yuni went to their house to pick them up SSO friends were cheering her up they trued to make her smile all day.

Yoona at office :

"Mr Lee i want a report about our business in Seoul"

Lee: you already know that your company is not doing great at all...

"We are a part of your fathers company, and because they are not doing well it is effecting our company ,also your father company is still running because of joonki, joonki is investing money on your father company without thinking of lose and....

yoona :okay you can go now

Yoona sit on her chair and started thinking what to do .Then she took her phone and tried calling taehyung but he didn't pick up the first time she tried again seconds later he picked up.

Yoona: hey where are you? I miss you .

Taehyung : you know I'm really busy preparing my new house.

Yoona: am really excited to see it hmm..can we meet ?

Taehyung : sure i'll be with as soon as i finish.

An hour later Taehyung went to the company, the girls were all flirting with him but he ignored them and went upstairs to yoona office

Yoona: so you came!

Taehyung: yes you said you miss and I'm here.Tell me what wrong?

Yoona: ah nothing tae we didn't see each other for three days

Taehyung: I'm busy with some business

Yoona: taehyung what do you think about doing business here ?

Taehyung : I will think about it but after i finish my current project.

Yoona : taehyung why can't you be a partner in this company?

Taehyung: haha yoona you are kidding me! you know I'm a businessman and I know your father and your company is not doing well

Yoona: so you did a research

Taehyung : but don't worry I can buy this company if you want.

Yoona: what are you serious?

Taehyung : yes ,You can run this company with me.

Yoona: I didn't know you love me that much , thank you taehyung

Taehyung smirked and whispered

Taehyung : love? yeah

"I will buy it and after that you can work easily here, I know you are very hard working but I'm afraid about your father company it's in a very bad condition"

"I wish I can do something for him too"

Yoona: thanks taehyung for all of this

Taehyung : oh its nothing

Yoona: can we have dinner together tonight?

Taehyung : at your house?

Yoona: ah no there is no one at home mom and sohyun went on a trip , it's only me and dad.

Taehyung : okay I don't know a place here pick me up?

Meanwhile

Sohyun and her friends reached the destination its a place far from Seoul, it was peaceful and not so far from the hospital, Yuni bought this house without telling her husband.

Yuni was looking through the window it was raining , she remembered something,
Sohyun and her friends were busy trying to cook something , Yuni was watching them silently.

"This is the place I really belong to, somewhere my daughter can be happy without her father pressure on her.... i wish i thought about bringing you here before , seeing your means the world to me "

"Sorry sohyun...."

Sohyun and her friends unpack their stuff

Yuni : girls I'm going to buy food we are going to live here for some time so I'm going to buy the important stuff and sohyun is coming with me ..

" what about you girls prepare some snack for a girls ! I want to spend some quality time with my mom here" sohyun said with a smile .

At night

Taehyung and yoona went out for dinner

Taehyung: so you are alone at home?

Yoona: yes you can say that dad is also going to LA for a meeting.

"And I'm here with you"

Taehyung : why didn't you go with your mom and sister?

Yoona: I don't know because I'm a busy kind of person

Taehyung :yes you are but I'm a little bored I'm thinking of visiting places here i'm thinking of hire a guide ..

Yoona : wow it's good

"But what do you think about business here? are you going to work with me?"

Taehyung : right now I'm not in the mood for work but I'm thinking of buying your company and start everything from the beginning.

Yoona: seriously I'm glad you thought about it.

Taehyung : I instruct my manager to do everything , ......

.....

Morning:

Sso let's do some fun today we are here let's do something crazy before you go to the hospital

Sso: what kind of fun ?

Kia: let's go out around this city

Sso: mom will not allow us ,In evening I'm going to leave for hospital ,We will do it if my surgery goes well.

....

Taehyung hold his cellphone and the dailed of number of mr sung

Mr.sung : oh hello taehyung I was about to call you

Taehyung :is it important?

Mr sung : I'm far from Seoul my son broke his leg he is hospitalized. I'm sorry I will do your work later.

Taehyung: ah don't worry uncle just take care of your son we will work when he recover , send me the address I will visit you.

Mr sung :sure thank you.

Taehyung hang up after that and received a massage from Mr sung.

Continued.....

Next

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.4M 145K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
606 70 13
Hey armies this is my first fanfiction so please don't feel bad about my english coz English is not my first language. This story about how a girl st...
59.4K 1.9K 17
Y/N was married to guy named Kim Taehyung who used consider her as a Gold Digger. What happens when he got to know about her intentions after coming...